Wolf Play : Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for review
Chatbox
 SixBears
08:42:58 evebot
I love the update also. <3 I have the Event Quests for the Halloween Event being worked on. It's just perfect.
 starmutt
08:42:52 marsh | they/it
i have a dm from the eve herself i wonder what it says
 Pyr0M4ni@
08:42:24 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Distant
If they weren't for apples I would pounce:/
 Saint
08:42:16 
yes!! another quest, complete, im loving the update
 Hallow's Eve
08:41:41 Hallow, Eve
Heyo Chat
 Angel meat
08:41:28 Jupiter
-WP Click-

Little dude is a carbon copy of his father
 Destinations End
08:41:26 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Saint
 distant-lands
08:40:59 katy | beetle
hm.. it's been like two weeks since i put these premade adopts out..

might just keep the last two for myself and try to sell them later xD nobody wants them
 Apothecary
08:40:42 Medicinally Autistic
So much explore
 Saint
08:40:04 
star that could be your application lmao, i love them
 Pyr0M4ni@
08:39:45 Silver/Pyro/Luna
-Click-
I finally learned!!
 starmutt
08:39:29 marsh | they/it
@Saint
fan made i'm no game artist lol
 starmutt
08:39:19 marsh | they/it
@evebot
i'm making it for exclusive too hahaha
 Saint
08:38:39 
Desti!!!
 Destinations End
08:38:30 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Saint
08:37:42 
new dye art?? 👀
 distant-lands
08:37:29 katy | beetle
i need to work on adopts but my brain is telling me it's nap time.
 SixBears
08:36:52 evebot
Those look really nice.
 starmutt
08:36:14 marsh | they/it
speaking of which its now been 24 hours since i woke up
 starmutt
08:35:05 marsh | they/it
i couldnt sleep during my 10 hour flight so i drew all the crystalline pelts as potions

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Snapping Turtle : -1
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads
   1    2    3    4 

Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 24, 2024 11:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name & Number:
Inferno Abyss #259849
Faction/future faction change:
Lightbringers
When you joined WP:
June 4th, 2020
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me:
I joined this game mainly because of the exploring features and then the community. I have been exploring since I trained my first DG wolf in August of 2020.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM):
It's no secret really, Forest 2 has been my go-to for BE training. With the new current update however, I have found that Jungle is the quickest way to level up my wolves. (Whether or not they decide to get destroyed lol)

I use 4-8 teams to go through Jungle. My goal is to have at least 5 fully maxed out DG teams so that I can roll through Jungle with ease and use Blue Jay feathers to their fullest extent.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?:
I have been participating more competitively in the FMC as I have more time on my hands. I have been in the top 3-5 hunting and spirit ancestors the last two months.
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?:
Mainly explore although you've used Assassin on me a couple times in PvP :')
I will use the wolves in explore and on PvP. I also have plans on maxing them completely (3k CP total) to use them to their full potential. I would also use the boost x defects as breeders as well in hopes for more DH x pelt defects <3
How many explore wolves do you currently have?:
One of the reasons why I didn't apply starting off with these guys is because I have quite a few and would like others to have a chance before my pick. Like I said above, I would like to get a few fully maxed out teams (hopefully most of them being DH or high talent) to go all out in Jungle. Right now, I currently have 13 maxed CP wolves with 6 being 800+BE/DG.

I have a total of 12 DG wolves with 4 on the verge of DS.
I also have 30 some wolves I plan to CP train although I'm planning of keeping around 13-14 of them and selling the rest as battlers.
General goals on WP:
Generally?
Get first place and stay relatively between 1st and 2nd on the FMC leaderboards in hunting and spirit.
Have a den of maxed CP trained wolves with around 8 teams to explore with + 1 full team of just battle wolves.
Save 100k mush in my hole for once instead of spending it on CP x)
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least):
Adri ❀ :: Assassin 🔥 :: Sisu ❀☆
Minimum requirements for a wolf:
Divine Health, has at least 1k CP on them
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free):
6 apples
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?:
The knowledge that I know the least about on this game is clean-line and generation breeding. I do not understand why this is an easter egg to some people. >:3
Comments:
I thank you for this opportunity although I am sorry to see you go. Good luck with your schoolwork!
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 26, 2024 09:30 PM

KateXiX

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: KateXiX 314970
~
Faction/future faction change: Darkseeker
~
When you joined WP: July 21, 2024 (Returning player from early 2020)
~
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: Currently level 32, and I just explore as much as possible when online. When casually exploring I just wolves with highest CP amounts, to get most items and "free" extra moves.
~
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I place wolves that I am not training on pursue, and trainee does the killing. Prefer to use lower leves since emenies do less damage.
~
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: I plan on exploring as much as possible, but am still getting my wolves BE and explore level up.
~
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Depending on the wolf either explore/PVP or breed. Main goal of getting mush.
~
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: Roughly 6, they are CP trained but not BE trained (highest is in the 600's). I am also planning on swapping 3 of them out since they are not heros.
~
General goals on WP:
-Get enough apples to purchase premium before current premium runs out (ongoing goal hopefully forever).
-Have full explore team (6 wolves) that are all heros, cp trained, and BE above 500, just have a team where each wolf is a good little egg
-Get to a point where I can consistantly breed wolves with 100+ talents
~
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least):
-Finem II
-Mockingbird
-Lexa II
-Meleys
-Vhagar
-Skata
-Cuspid
-Silverwing
-Selena
-Seer
~
-No Negative Vitals
-850+ CP
-Divine Health Boost
-475+ BE
~
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free):
Prefer free, but up to 2400 mush/3 apples (or combo of two)
~
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?:
-Trading post is very useful. You can get VERY specific with what you are looking for, and can end up finding a wolf you never expected, or would have never been advertised. (If anyone needs help using the trading post PM me!)
-All talents used to give 20CP, now only G1, apple items, or customizing you wolves will give 20CP per talent.
~
Comments: I really appreciate you being so generous to the WP community! I know you are also a returning player, but if you need help with something don't hesitate to reach out, and I will try my best to help!

Edited at September 2, 2024 12:49 AM by KateXiX
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 27, 2024 06:33 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Silver via 287711
Faction/future faction change: Neutral
When you joined WP: March 27th, 2022
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I am over 400 explore levels as of recently and have been exploring off and on since I started.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): Honestly I just binge explore, focusing on younger wolves or ones i want as explorers
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: I try to make the top ten or higher in the hunting tournament, but that kinda depends on how life is going at the time
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Exploring with them and possibly breeding to have future battle wolves
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: all of them are able to explore, but I currently have 4 wolves at DG, 2 more in training, and a pup that I'm CP training as well.
General goals on WP: Can be read on my about this pack and will advance as things are acomplished.
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Adri, Bear, Karen, Vhagar, and Espionage
Minimum requirements for a wolf: I prefer wolves boosts, 55+ talents, or over 1300 CP
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): 5 apples, 5000 mush, possibly more.
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: I don't know what this means- sorry :')
Comments: I'm unsure what else to put here, but my PMs are there if there's any questions you may have!
PS- eggs
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 30, 2024 07:09 AM

weest

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: both weest 274879 and pidge 288983
Faction/future faction change: both neutral
When you joined WP: 3 years ago on weest and a bit less on pidge, but I was on around 8 years ago and came back :)
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I have 386 explore levels on weest and 311 on pidge and am extremely active in explore! My breeding projects are long term so explore is what I do to afford them
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): my current goal is 100 levels in every terrain. I don't care about BE, but i care a lot about levels and mush! I have enough moved every reset to grind one account, log out, open the other one, and grind indefinitely.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: I always participate in the FMC but are usually closer to leaderboards in pup wrestling than anything else. I don't grind FMC more than any other week usually, but I do have a combined ~1300 ish moonflowers (by memory, may be off) so I am active :)
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: adding them right to an explore team! They'll decrease the age of my pack and allow me to focus on fully training new pups instead of spreading CP so thinly among my pack.
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: I have around 15 explore wolves per account, but most of them are only maxed in battle, resolve and agility. I have around 4-5 wolves that are maxed or close to maxed in every explore stat. Most of my explore wolves are extremely old right now and I'm expecting to be down to 8-11 each within a few years.
General goals on WP: my #1 goal used to be breeding for talent, but with the update making it harder, I really want to focus on breeding for boost and defect. I'm a regular producer of divine healths, but my #1 boost is matron's blessing, and I really want to increase the number in the game
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Springtrap, Assassin, Adri, Bear, Karen
Minimum requirements for a wolf: must be female! Don't care otherwise
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): willing to pay for the MB Springtrap :) Whatever you think is a fair rate im happy to
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: not little known, but when are they going to fix the greenhouse bug? It's been around for literal years and I'm starting to think never :'0
Comments: thank you for the thread! I was shocked to open a battle pack's den and find a MB and I hope that you'll find that id be a good home for her :') good luck with moving on and I hope we'll see you again someday!
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 1, 2024 04:03 PM

Kháos

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name & Number: Kháos 278635

Faction: Neutral

WP Join Date: July 20, 2021

What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: Will PM, I have been regularly exploring since I joined in 2021 and became fluctuating with activity in explore in mid-2023.

Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): Will PM

Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: I plan on it someday, but I need to better my overall pack and exploring skills first.

What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Adding them to my explore team and/or backup explore team for training future wolves that visit or join my pack. (Currently no backup team) I will be making sure that all wolves get maxed out CP wise, as well as bred so the bloodlines may continue once their times come.

How many explore wolves do you currently have?: Five on my main team

General WP goals: Better my explore skills and explore team(s), help and/or serve packs whenever I can at an affordable rate for everybody, reach 1000 Territory level

Wolf Preferences (five from most to least wanted): Lexa II ❀🔥, Assassin 🔥, Mockingbird 🔥, Finem II 🔥, Clarke ❀

Minimum requirements for a wolf: HW DH egg

Budget: Free or up to 500 mush (apples and extra mush would have to wait), this will be edited as I get more mush

Comments: Thank you so much for doing this! ^^ I hope school goes great for you.

Edited at September 1, 2024 07:21 PM by Kháos
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 1, 2024 08:51 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Long Wang 303109
Faction/future faction change: Lightbringers
When you joined WP: (I'm too lazy to check) somewhere around June 24 2023
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I have been actively exploring since I managed to successfully BE train a wolf in a short time last November (2023) I don't do labels, but I BE train for WP packs and myself when I get good pups.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I mostly explore in forest (level 50+) or desert (when focused on Cp training) and have non-training wolves set to pursue or a defensive move and start battling. Mostly works pretty well.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Yes, that's my goal but I'm not as active as I used to be but I will be active for hunting tournament for FMC.
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Use them for explore to get mush, help train other trainees, maybe do a bit of breeding.
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: I mostly gift DG wolves to other packs but as of right now (I have the battle specialization so no DG wolves just 800 BE wolves that work as DG) I have like 3 or 4.
General goals on WP: Explore, BE train, RP, get high rarity wolves.
Frisk
Silverwing
G2 Viti
Axanthic
Broccoli
Seasmoke
Sunfyre
Clarke
Selena
Bear
1000+ CP or 25+ rarity. Pelt defects/boosts are preferred not required.
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): 1000-2000 mush. (higher values may take time to accquire)
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: Anything as far as art goes. I've been meaning to get into it but never really got the chance.
Comments: If chosen, I'm only looking for 1 wolf. I'm fine if I'm not chosen, I just hope others get the chance. I will take worst wolves in if just to give them a home. I can take more if that's what I'm looking for at the time. Egg

Edited at September 2, 2024 01:34 PM by Long Wang
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 1, 2024 11:35 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

Hallo all, I have decided to close applications on September 7th at 11:59pm GT and review those submitted over the weekend. You have until then to revise or correct your forms, this will be your only heads up! Otherwise, I am very happy to see the amount of interest this thread is getting ^^

I have also decided to increase the limit of how many preferred wolves you can list to 10, as there seems to be too much want overlap with just the five. More wolves have been added to my pack this GY because I keep breeding my girls out of habit 🤡

Selections will work like this:

For my most precious wolves such as my explore team, I will be choosing packs who I trust will take care of my golden eggs and continue using them well and for their intended purposes. After those wolves have gone to their new homes, I will post a list of packs who are eligible to claim a wolf. It will be first come first serve, so subscribe to this thread/OP if you haven't already! As such, pretty much everyone whose forms qualify will receive minimum one wolf ^^ If there are still wolves left over after everyone has received a wolf, I will open the floor to a second round of claiming until not a hair is remaining of my pack :>

The sorting process may take a while as I will be dealing with one player at a time to ensure all my girls go to good homes, so please be patient with me :') I do not want to see anyone asking why they were not selected/did not qualify, as everything was there in the rules. Reminder that one of the main reasons this thread was created was to help those who don't have the resources to make their own battle wolves!

Hint: If you are the only applicant for a certain wolf, it is very likely she will go to you :)

Edited at September 2, 2024 12:29 AM by Enigma
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 2, 2024 07:12 PM

Santaena

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Santaena 296447
Faction/future faction change: Lightbringer
When you joined WP: Dec 7 2022

What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: Ive been exploring pretty consistently before my hiatus I just got back from one that was unavoidable I have been bulk buying 3-5k moves to train my explore wolves to DG I’m currently experimenting with different boosts in explore just to keep it interesting.

Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): Currently I am grinding out both Swamp and Jungle i'm trying to get them both to lvl 30 ish so I can have a good place to train as many wolves as posible to DG I plan to offer BE training once i've perfected my method but at the moment It’s mainly experimentation and growing my current battle wolves

Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Id absoultely love to as it stands my pack couldnt currently take that on tho..

What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: I keep most wolves until death I give them cute little lore sometimes I plan to get more active in PvP and just have a bunch of absolute unit warriors

How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 5 total at this very moment although every single one of them had no BE when I started

General goals on WP: Collecting extreme HW (70+) and breeding those with DH wolves and make decent wolves more accessible to people

Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): 1 2 3 4 5

Minimum requirements for a wolf: N/A I feel confident in my ability to work with any wolf and turn it into a battle wolf last year I had a Blind battle wolf with about 600 BE lol

Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): 0-3k

Edited at September 2, 2024 07:19 PM by Santaena
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 3, 2024 11:35 AM

Ravus

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name & Number: Ravus #130202
Faction/future faction change: Darkseeker
When you joined WP: July 3rd 2016

What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I've been focused on explore since the beginning, almost exclusively in forest (at the time of writing I am at forest level 2121).

Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): In ideal circumstances I take 3-5 DG wolves and 1-3 trainees with me. DGs go on defensive moves unless I am faced with higher health enemies like bears, at which point they help out. I don't replay levels to do this. When I don't have trainees I take whichever team I feel like running around with into explore.

Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Somewhat. I'd like to try to beat my own 100k score one day, but can't say how soon I'll try again. I had and may again have a habit of accidentally joining the FMC due to my BE training lmao

What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Train for explore & max some handy CP on them primarily.

How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 10 (aging) DGs and a few trainees I switch between.

General goals on WP: Return to being a big (competitive-ish?) explore pack like I was back in 2018-2019.

Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Sheepstealer, Ragnarok

Minimum requirements for a wolf: They've just got to be excellent affinity with me, and preferably not under 120 lbs.

Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): I can spend a maximum of 5k mushrooms, and I've got 2 apples to toss as well.

Comments: Currently debating eating an egg for dinner (unrelated related) & good luck at school!! Feel free to see this as a lower priority application for the mentioned wolves if someone else really wants 'em instead, considering how many battle wolves I already have :D

Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewSeptember 5, 2024 04:41 PM

Albino

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Albino #158761
Faction/future faction change: Darkseekers
When you joined WP: 2017
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I was and am a huge explorer I used to train for myself and others while selling my currency, love grinding for Jasmine and toucan feathers! Used to hit level 2 forest a lot before the update so im trying to get comfy with the new exploring update
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): Currently going at the high levels in the forest but I'll be hitting the jungle as soon as I have 500+ BE across my whole team
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: yep yep!
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Hoping to keep them exploring till they pass :D
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 2 permanent, 3 interchangeable once I find DH replacements.
General goals on WP: Breeding Albinos and being the highest dominance in my alliances! I also like to sell art here and there
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Lexa II, Clarke, Adri, Skata, Sisu

Minimum requirements for a wolf: Divine Health with 1000+ CP! Don't care how much cp if they are half-fully BE trained though

Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): no budget! Absolutely willing to negotiate any price for DG trained, 1000+CP, DH :]
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: hmmm, auctions are sometimes filled with amazing wolves worth thousands and they go for 100s xD
Comments: Good luck with school! I feel everyone going back will need it <3 it's been and gonna be a busy year!

Edited at September 5, 2024 04:44 PM by Albino

Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us