Chaotic Twins
11:10:44 Ryder,Kalian
what should I get for her from the FMC shop

I can only spend like 1539 moonflowers

-WP Click-
 SilverShadow
11:06:24 Running Dog
Broken Dawn

Ragnarok? Flames of Galaxy? (I am terrible at naming, sorry)
 Broken Dawn
11:06:21 I complain a lot
Ryder,
Thanks!
 Chaotic Twins
11:05:31 Ryder,Kalian
Broken
dawn

Jasper, Flynn, Reed, or Rowan, Phoenix, and Rory.
 SilverShadow
11:04:27 Running Dog
Yes, Kalian, you may call me Silverfish.

Honestly I think that is the first player given nickname I have received since I started in 2018 (not this account)
 Broken Dawn
11:03:31 I complain a lot
-Click-
Now IÂ’ve draw myself a new character. I need a name for him now
 Chaotic Twins
11:02:50 Ryder,Kalian
silver

I don't tend to explore

also can I call you Silverfish?
 SilverShadow
11:00:58 Running Dog
Oh, that's sad. You get ton in explore, are you able to do that?
 Chaotic Twins
10:59:16 Ryder,Kalian
I don't think I will reach 50 moonflowers this FMC
 SilverShadow
10:58:55 Running Dog
The Lady Eve says there will be an update tomorrow afternoon
 SilverShadow
10:58:25 Running Dog
Lichen

Cheers up to the chat Stalkers!!
 Revelry
10:57:32 Rev
Wait
What did I miss? Nes update?
 LichenClan
10:56:11 
Awesome! Alrighty I am going to bed as I have had a shit week last week and am going to have another this week. Goodnight everyone, I'll stalk you all in chat tomorrow!
 Chaotic Twins
10:56:02 Ryder,Kalian
I know it's random but is it done automatically or does someone decide
 SixBears
10:55:55 evebot
I dont know pff the top of my head
 -Invisible-
10:55:52 Veil
-WP Click-
Looking for literate 1x1s
 Upstep Pack
10:55:41 the Yellow Pack
Kalian, I think it's random.
 Chaotic Twins
10:55:18 Ryder,Kalian
also random question how does the Tie breakers for FMC work?
 SixBears
10:55:16 evebot
The update will be in the afternoon
 Upstep Pack
10:54:55 the Yellow Pack
Ok, thanks 👍! Sorry.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Ermine : +3
Cougar : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Closed - Sorry!May 19, 2024 08:12 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
My rider should be completed on page 3. <3
Closed - Sorry!May 19, 2024 10:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll add em ^^
Closed - Sorry!May 19, 2024 10:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
With the reservations and accepted characters we currently have an even ratio of Dragons and Riders. From Henceforth, any reservations will be contigent on someone agreeing or asking to reserve the opposite. So if you want to reserve a dragon, you'll need someone to either agree to make another rider, or have someone reserve it. And Vice Versa.

We're currently:
7:7

I'll make the discussion soon.
I am willing to start with that total, but I wouldn't mind getting closer to the 10 each.
Closed - Sorry!May 19, 2024 11:17 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Raijin Koroshi

"god killer"

Class: Storm

Which Riders Catch Their Attention?: It would take nothing short of a miracle to catch this male's attention. He has stayed riderless for 250 years after all. He will refuse to waste a part of his life tied to an arrogant mortal, they must be genuine.

Appearance:

The first thing to catch one's eyes is Raijin's devil-like horns atop his head. They are large and sharp, yet have a delicate sort of curve to them in the center before the ends jutt slightly out to the sides. Those two large horns have a more jagged appearance, looking as if they are carved pieces of bone, and both as black as the night. Similar horns of various lengths extend down along his spine to the end of his tail growing more numerous, and smaller in size as they reach the end of it The sides of his head are adorned with a frill of spikes. Raijin's head is slightly boxy, though it narrows slightly towards his snout. The tip of his snout has a horn atop it, with the back of the horn extending and running the length of his head, and connecting to the spikes along his spine. His teeth are large and jagged, colored black like the rest of him. With smaller ones in the back moving to much larger ones in the front, when his mouth is closed a few larger ones can be seen hanging outside of his mouth. Raijin has multiple rows of teeth, losing one simply does not matter as there are so many more, and it can easily be regrown.

From there, the attention goes straight to his eyes. In the light, they appear to be a pale yellow, towards the center they take on a slight golden hue before the edges of his eye fade to a small ring of green. They stand out against his dark, shadowed form, and at night are a dead giveaway when they take on a soft glow when he opens his eyes.

As for this male's build, he is rather muscular, when he moves you can see the power in his stride. From under his chin, down his chest, and under his belly large black scales, similar looking to sheets of black rock overlap to form a strong shield to block his sensitive underside, and to protect his stomach. His shoulders are broad and appear similar to his stomach in the way the large scales overlap, though they are bulkier and almost give the look of shoulder pads, though decent-sized horns/spikes come off of the top of them. His stature is an impressive 19ft tall, though he appears larger due to the sheer bulk of him, and the fact that he constantly holds his head high. A look at his scales is almost not enough to determine the pattern across his scales, which consists of a black so dark it’s void of any color, making his scale patterns blend seamlessly. They have no sheen to them, making them hard to view in the dark as no light reflects off of them. His brute force is a strength, he is not so bulky that he has trouble flying, but the more agile flight maneuvers can be a bit of a struggle. His endurance is strong, and he can withstand a long battle, but flying for long periods can become difficult. On the ground, he is a nasty brute, raw power and force radiate off of him. Raijin isn't one to chase after his prey but hunt. His lethal stalking is surprisingly on the lighter side, yet he is not as silent as the lither dragons. Raijin's run is smooth but not nearly as fast as other dragons. Due to the length of his legs, his long strides would make him faster than the smaller dragons, but put up against a thin, lithe dragon and had already lost the race. His claws are four-pronged and sharp, each equipped with a sharp white claw.

As for this creature's wings, their span is quite large, he truly is a powerful flier. The wings themselves have a clawlike hook at the top of them, and when spread wide they have a membranous look to them. Towards the bottom, the layer things lightly, and instead of the end meeting a clean edge the ends of his wings appear slightly frayed. Scars received from previous battles that never healed, leaving the base of his wings with a rough edge. They are also colored black, along with the rest of his body. As for other markings, he has a few scars along his back from his younger years when a dragon much larger than him raked its claws down his back. He has another right above his right eye, a slight bit lower and he would have gone blind. This dragon's scent is one of ancient pine, though it has cooler, woody undertones. It is quite faint, but still distinguishable.

Personality:

Few words | Respectful | Independent | Confident | Territorial | Possessive | Will hold a grudge | Convincing | Intelligent | Observant | Loyal | Genuine | Awkward? | Quick thinker | Easily Content

To put it lightly, Raijin is a male of few words. He speaks when necessary, or when spoken to, but you won't catch him hung up on useless banter. Unless he treasures your friendship he will not go out of his way to speak with you. His social game tends to be a bit rough, after spending much of his life in solitude he has struggled to build relationships, hence his more independent nature. He can come across as awkward when he tries to express his genuineness towards something, so he tends to just keep his mouth shut to save himself from embarrassment. Though he would never admit to his poor social skills. Despite his awkwardness, he does have a slight sense of humor, he can understand jokes to a certain capacity, but some will still leave him stumped and confused. Raijin is also a little more open with his rider, and more willing to voice an opinion compared to a group setting. He is a very convincing speaker, his words poised in just the way to get his point across. His words are carefully selected, their impact determined, and the delivery of his tone picked to seal the effect he wishes his words to have. Despite his unwavering loyalty to others, he is by no means a social creature. Raijin will pick and choose who gets to stay in his inner circle of friends, and who goes. Trust is separate from loyalty, and it is a hard thing to earn, and an easy thing to lose, just because he stays loyal to those in the group does not mean he trusts everybody, and he won't get too attached to many for that reason. His presence commands respect, his stature tall and proud. He walks with an air of confidence, head held high.

Territorial can be a bit of an understatement. Possessive almost fits this male better. He is extremely protective over what is his, and will not easily give it up. Try taking some of his lunch. Raijin will snap your head off. Try to harm his rider? Your death won't be slow enough. He will hold a grudge towards anyone who endangers or hurts his chosen human. After 250 years of waiting for a worthy rider, you better believe he would defend them. He is a territorial creature, and one with a more aggressive side, his independence is strong and he is used to relying on himself. Raijin values personal space and will quickly grow aggressive if you try to interfere with it. He can come across as rather grumpy at times, and his patience can run thin if the group isn't making progress, or some insufferable know-it-all won't keep their mouth shut. He won't mind putting them in their place. He dislikes those who don't show humility and finds them rather arrogant.

This male is calculating and intelligent, she always has a plan and is quick to come up with one if there is a moment that needs one. He also has the most random facts up his sleeves, from knowledge accumulated over the years. His moves are deliberate and well thought out, Raijin isn't the type to rush into a situation and make a fool of himself. He is observant, allowing him to get a better read on those around him, taking in various amounts of information regarding his opponent or the situation. This allows him an advantage in the present situation, and Raijin's years of experience only add to that. He is a respectable creature. He is a very efficient, and accomplished dragon, as shown by his recently developed and perfected abilities. His control over his abilities has been proven, and he is constantly working to improve or perfect them. Raijin is quite strategic. He is good under pressure, a quick thinker, and a faster learner. He can pick up and adapt to new skills quickly. Raijin doesn't need much to keep him occupied, this male is content with taking a nap or staring into nothing.

Abilities:

Storm Control

This male can create storms. To an extent, he can control the wind around it to form a lighting or thunderstorm or create high wind gusts to create other wind-based storms. But mainly he manipulates existing ones to use to his advantage. He can infuse them and grow them, or choose to shrink and rid the area of them. He also can shield himself from the elements in a storm, such as rain he is flying through to keep himself and his rider dry if he chooses to.

Lightning

Raijin can pull lightning out of thin air, he doesn't need a storm to produce it. In addition to this, he has a sort of charge he can create within himself. It starts deep in his throat, a building power before he releases it like how any other dragon might breathe fire. But instead, he emits a pure ball of lightning. With precision and correct aim, the electricity he produces could be enough to stop a human heart from functioning. In addition to these, he does breathe fire, though it is weaker compared to other dragons.

Lightning Immunity

Lightning, large strikes of energy, or electricity can't harm him. He is immune to it, and to some extent, he can shield his rider from it. They will still feel the hum of the electricity and will have some effects from large blasts aimed at him, but for the most part, he can direct or divert it away from them.

Energy Absorbtion/Manipulation.

The electricity that flows through Raijin allows him to have some sort of shield, if another type of energy, such as heat, is blasted at him, his energy will meet it and can shield from it, while also absorbing a bit of its power to replenish him. He can then take this energy to reuse it to fuel his lightning abilities. It's almost as if he has a rechargeable battery inside of him. Despite this usefulness, the use of reusing energy can be draining if used for long periods, so Raijin tends to just shield himself instead of using both.

Strengths:

+Brute Strength and Size

+Stealthy at night, due to his color

+Existing storms, creating new ones is rather draining, so having one already around keeps his strength up

+His abilities

+His age and the wisdom that comes with it.

Weaknesses:

-Lack of Agility

-Sticks out like a sore thumb due to his dark colors during the day

-Struggles to fly long distances

-Fire breathing, weaker compared to other dragons

-Hot temperatures, he prefers cooler weather and finds it harder to keep his strength up in warmer climates

Crush: None
Mate: None
Kin: Unknown
Affiliations: Open
Other: Andarna, Fourth Wing

Edited at May 20, 2024 08:32 PM by Ciao
Closed - Sorry!May 20, 2024 01:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here is the Discussion Thread
Closed - Sorry!May 20, 2024 09:36 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jadeline Guerrero

"Jade"

Which Dragons Catch Their Attention?: She just hopes to have a shot at bonding with a dragon. Type doesn't matter as long as they can get along.
Appearance:

587862-R80-Wfg4-S.png

(c)Djarn on Picrew.me

Jadeline's features are easy on the eyes. Soft full lips, a sharp jawline, bright eyes. Her form is rather tall and lithe, graceful and smooth. Her gait is almost a strut, her head held high like she is royalty, like she deserves to be here. Her clothing is worn out and faded, her family doesn't come from much, but she did inherit her mother's good looks, which she puts to good use. Jadeline stands around 5'8", and she is lean muscle. Toned abs hid her more rectangular body shape, far from the perfect hourglass figure her older sister had. Her shoulders are on the broader side and the muscle along her arms is similarly toned to her abs. Despite the visible muscle, she lacks any large amount of strength, though she makes up for it with her agility, flexibility, and endurance. This girl was built to run, she pushed herself for miles until she hit exhaustion, chasing a runner's high and the feeling of sore legs the next day. She loves every part of the run. Her flexibility comes in quite handy too, preventing pulled muscles better than your average person.

Framing her eyes are a set of long dark lashes, thin and delicate, nearly reaching her softly angled, low-arched eyebrows, colored a dark brown to match her hair. A look into her stunning eyes and you can see the intricacy of the colors, with stunning deep greens lining her outer iris, turning paler in comparison as it reaches her pupils. The depths of them have no end, as the various greens intermingle with strands of gold, making her eyes bright and flashy. They truly are quite beautiful. Her bright eyes she inherited from her father, and the hooded, almond shape from her mother.

Her hair is black, with a natural slight wave to it. Her gorgeous hair forms a slight widow's peak at the top of her head and then flows down to the middle of her back, which she often leaves down. It has a healthy gleam to it and is silky to the touch. It's not quite thin, but it's not quite thick either. Moving down her face is her straight upturned nose, splashed with a spray of freckles. Jadeline's Latino origin leaves her skin a warm amber color, her complexion is healthy and her cheeks have a rosy hue to them. She has a few dark color moles scattered across her skin on her upper body. Her lips are a dull pink color but are full and round, a delicate cupids bow to their peak. There slightly turned down on the edges giving them the look of a slight pout. Jadeline's perfect lips are only interrupted by a small scar, running down the bottom right of her lip and slightly onto her chin. When she was younger she and her brother had gotten into her dad's throwing knives, and as a result of her ignorance and inexperience, she was left with the scar as a reminder. Her voice is soft and low. Deeper than one might expect from her. She can sound almost feline, her words sounding more like a purr. Her scent is fragrant and exotic, smelling of jasmine and dragonfruit.

Personality:

Witty | Fiery | Strategic | Quick tempered | Independant | Loyal | Compassionate | Kind | Leader | Selfless | Dependable | Doesnt know when to back down | Questioner of Authority | Silver Tounge | Observant

Jadeline is a spirited and quick-witted woman. She tends to have a more firey nature, that often prevails over her strategic side. She is quick-tempered, and even quicker when it comes to coming up with a sarcastic comeback. She leans towards the social side but also values her independence. She has a slight tendency to overthink and overanalyze situations, always striving for the best outcome, but sometimes that can get in the way of her accomplishing her goals, and keeping a level head. Despite this, she remains trustworthy and fiercely loyal to her friends. She won't hesitate to sacrifice everything for their well-being. She is extremely committed to them, and will always put them above herself. You can see some of this shine through her more considerate, and empathetic side. She is a pillar of support for those around her, not one to bring anyone down...unless they deserve it.

Jadeline doesn't always know when to quit. She also likes to question anyone holding authority. She doesn't have good hand-to-hand combat skills? She'll bluff her way into a fight and if she fails she'll still come out head high because she doesn't give a damn. Someone gives her an order she isn't sure about? This woman won't be blindly following it, she will sure as hell question its purpose or if it's the right decision. Jadeline is hardworking, always putting forth her best effort. Encouragement or coddling won't help her as much in a stressful situation, she needs more of a demand or something fear-inspiring if she is going to kick ass. Her words are chosen carefully as is her tone, Jadeline can be a very convincing person when she needs to be, often using the skill of those she wants something from or to convince someone of something.

Jadeline is a natural leader. She puts the group's interests over her own and has no problem standing up for what she believes in, or taking charge of the situation. She is quick on her feet, and quick to come up with a solution. Her patience may be a bit shorter with those that she finds annoying or with those trying to seek attention. She may be social, but it's to an extent. Her friends are often those that she speaks with, and while she may hop in on a group conversation, it is not likely. This female may also be sarcastic(a lot of the time), her comments aren't meant to be too harmful, but they may seem that way to a more sensitive person. Jadeline is hardworking, always putting forth her best effort. She is dependable, and you can count on her to do her part, she is not one to sit by and idly watch. Jadeline is very determined and is not one to give up easily. Jadeline can be apathetic around half of the time, appearing blank or emotionless. This female will show emotions like concern, or elation, but keeps her 'private life' closed off. She doesn't need to appear weak or look as if she is seeking attention. Her goal is to keep her affairs and life on the down low, not wanting to draw attention to herself or her background. She is also quite observant, and great at analyzing important details and committing them to memory.

Strengths:

+Aglity

+Rough training with knives, she has sloppy aim and not a lot of power behind her throws but it gives her an outlet to protect herself to some extent

+Endurance, she can run like hell

+Fast Learner

+Good Memory

Weaknesses:

-Not physically as strong as some of her fellow riders

-Hand-to-hand combat, her attacks are weak and sloppy, she doesn't know what she's doing but won't back down from a fight either, which sets her up for failure but that doesn't scare her.

-Cant always hold or tongue or blindly obey orders

-Self-degrading

-Over thinking tendencies

Crush: TBD
Significant Other/Spouse: None
Kin: Her parents + an older sister and brother
Affiliations: Open
Other: :p

Edited at May 21, 2024 10:11 PM by Ciao
Closed - Sorry!May 20, 2024 05:31 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
I believe both of my characters should be completed! Let me know if there is anything else that needs to be done.
Closed - Sorry!May 20, 2024 06:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've added them!
Closed - Sorry!May 20, 2024 06:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Arava
Class:
Air Dragon
Which Riders Catch Their Attention?:
Arava isn't picky, honestly. It's probably be the rider with a spirit like her own.
Appearance:

Personality:

Friendly | Free Spirted | Compassionate | Kind | Helpful | Loving | Attentive | Warm Hearted | Patient | Open | Peaceful | Easy Going | Finicky | Picky about Things | Shiny Things | Pretty Sounds | Selfless | Unambitious | Noncompetitive | Nonconfrontational | Nonaggressive | Sensitive | Emotional | Serene | Not Quiet, But Not Obnoxious | Curious

Abilities:

1. Aerokinesis
2. Air Purification
3. Healing Wind
4. Air Mimicry
5. Air Solidification
wip

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1. Her Wings: Damaging the "Membranes" of her Wings will not hinder her ability to fly. This is because Arava's wing membranes are actually made up of air. The air coalesces to create a Membrane like film connecting the bones of what would be her wings so she can fly, but she can also levitate or air walk because of her abilities.
2. Maneuverability: Due to her smaller, nimble form, Arava is able to climb and maneuver in ways that larger dragons may have a harder time doing. She also can fly quite fast, since she doesn't have quite the same limitations to her wings.

Weaknesses
1. Pollution: Polluted Air will Weigh on her Over time, making her feel heavy, and eventually ill. While she can purify air, the more polluted the air is at the time, the sicker she will feel when she does it.
2. Exhaustion: When she is tired, exhausted really, she isn't able to summon wind, even to create her wings, which mean she will be grounded until she rests.
3. Durability: Arava is not a very large, powerful dragon, so when she's injured it affects her more than that injury on a larger dragon would.
4. Physicality: Truthfully, Arava is not a very aggressive or physical creature, not the type to fight unless it's her last resort. This combined with a build not designed for physical strength she probably isn't going to win a contest of physical strength against many.

Crush:

Another may have caught her eye, just maybe.
Mate:

None
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:
WIP

Edited at May 20, 2024 07:49 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed - Sorry!May 21, 2024 09:06 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finished ^^

Name:

Kadison Caradoc

First Meaning “A Humble Gift From God” & Last Meaning “Amiable or Beloved”

Nickname:

Kaddy

Female/Woman

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Which Dragons Catch Their Attention?:

Kadison does not expect to get a dragon of her own. She honestly just came here to see their majesty in the first place and learn their ways.

Appearance:

Credit to KrasnyZmeya on Picrew

Kadison Caradoc is an interesting bag of characteristics, possessing many feminine traits while still holding some rather “unconventional” ones. Her body is of a lean and curvy structure, designed for swift and agile motions while not placing any limits on her own strength. Her muscles are most certainly not evenly distributed across her body, mainly forming around her arms, shoulders and their blades, as well as along her back. Built up from years of working on mostly her own personal projects, these sections are a force to be reckoned with – but enough to give her any sort of physical edge. Though, her legs are far from lacking either. Her stomach does not appear to have these muscular structures but does carry its weight. Although this may seem standard for a girl such as herself, her stature of 5’10” is quite the deviation from what one would expect. Her posture is a bit more proper than others of non-noble backgrounds, such as herself. However, it does still hold the tale-tell signs of a hard worker, especially after a longer day. Her skin is of a sun kissed tone, with many of her days being spent working under the sun – even if the work does not require this environment. Calloused hands grace her form, from years of general work and her favorite hobby or sewing.

An incredibly feminine structure graces the teen’s face, appearing more soft and round than anything else. She looks to be more mature than she actually is because of this. The shape of her head is that of a heart, with smooth and rosy cheeks to boot. Her more “gentle” jawline connects nicely to her slightly longer-than-average neck. Long wavy hair helps to exemplify this shape, constantly kissing her aforementioned cheeks as it rests along the front of her shoulders and arms. This hair naturally parts down the middle of her head, erasing the possibility of a more lop-sided spread. Bangs mix into the rest of her hairs, barely noticed by those who look upon them. Though, the one bang located on her left side is slightly more curly than the rest and can sometimes be more noticeable than the rest. Its color is that of a red hue, leaning slightly towards the description of “ginger.” Her eyes are slightly downturned in shape and are a shade of slightly unsaturated seafoam.

The red-head’s clothing of choice tends to be rather modest in design, fit for more old-timey working class than anything else. A white t-shirt is her standard wear during most months, usually only being covered by another object (such as a fur-lined coat) rather than fully replaced. She has multiple pairs of these, almost all of which have some sort of wear-and-tear from the consistent usage. An unsaturated maroon skirt follows after this, ending a bit above her knees. Dark tan-ish pants extend from underneath the skirt, covering up the rest of her upper and mid legs. These pants are almost always tucked into some decently tall boots which end just before the midway point of her calf. For more formal situations, she wears a dress – nothing too fancy, really, but beloved in her eyes. It was made by her own two hands, being one of her first successful personal projects. In a way, that is. It was originally meant for her mother, but it turned out to be too large. Despite this, it remained a cherished article by her mother until passed back to her once she grew into it. The top half of this dress is a dirty white with long sleeves and a “wavy,” slightly low-set collar. The actual “dress” part of the clothing is an unsaturated “darker” blue and ends a few inches before reaching her feet. Short heeled leather boots are usually paired with this outfit. A leather vest often rests over the upper part, usually for whenever she goes into town. Criss-crossing strings of an equally brown hue hold the whole vest together down the middle of its front.

The girl possesses a small amount of accessories, both due to their general unavailability for her family as well as her lack of any desire to get any. A tight, high-set leather belt is the first of these accessories and is strictly worn with that hand-made dress of hers. It wraps snuggly around her mid-to-lower stomach, but not tight enough to prevent any sort of heavy breathing. She tends to stuff larger things underneath this belt, so long as it is comfortable for her. A secondary belt encircles her at a more lop-sided angle, being higher on the left side (just barely below the level of her other belt) before dipping gradually down to below her waist along the right. A leather satchel is connected to this particular belt and is decently sized – able to hold a good amount of objects without becoming a nuisance. Though, it should be noted that she does not always wear this with the other belt and dress, and may use it on its own. Her final and most prized accessory is a necklace, fit with a cross pendant. Its “chain” is made from fine leather, shaped to perfection by her own mother. The pendant itself, however, was carved from wood by her father. She never takes this only, aside from when it can possibly get damaged.

Kaddy’s voice is considered to be rather mellow in sound, as though she were attempting to speak peace every chance she got. It is pleasant to listen to for most, free from any harshness it could possibly hold. Its pitch is more on the medium side, not necessarily leaning towards either side of the “high-low” spectrum. At least, not that anyone can tell. Its volume is usually level and is not exactly loud or quiet. More of a medium, like her pitch, but slightly above the standard “inside voice.” Her voice’s tone is more gentle-ish than anything else. Almost motherly in a sense, but not entirely there. Like her facial structures, she has a good amount of maturity to it but still has some steps to take in that regard.

Personality:

Humble || Feminine || Empathetic || Wise || Growing Emotional Intelligence || Caring || Ambivert || Pleasant Company || Easy To Get Along With || Flexible || Rather Open-minded || Strategic || Civilized || Lacks In Self-Confidence || Somewhat Adventurous || Playful Around Close Companions || Go-With-The-Flow || Anxious When The Center Of Attention || Hard Worker || Stubborn In Some Ways || Curious

“I’ve found that the trick to being a strong woman isn’t to be emotionless; rather it’s knowing when to be emotional and when not to be, and harnessing those emotions for the right purpose.”

“I may not be the strongest player on this battlefield, but I know how to make my strengths work in my favor.”

Strengths:

+ Cooking

+ Emotional Intelligence

+ Sewing

+ Agile

+ Swift

+ Strategy

Weaknesses:

- Fear of Heights

- Durability

- Self-Confidence

- Large Amounts Of Attention

- Stubborn

- Close Quarters Combat

♡ Sewing

♡ Personal Projects

♡ Being In The Sun

♡ Working With Her Hands

♡ Seeing Her Loved Ones Smile

Dislikes:

- Seeing Hard Work Tarnish

- Having Creative Blocks

- Too Much Attention

- Pessimistic & Apathetic People

- Others Disrespecting Her Parents

Crush:

She is not looking for anyone at this point in time, but she may fall for someone if he has enough charm.

Possibly Open

Significant Other/Spouse:

Nope

Kin:

Open but unlikely. She is not open to siblings.

Affiliations:

A competitive friend, perhaps? Developing friendship? Most anything really.

Open

Other:

- When up against another of a clearly stronger build, Kadison will try and use their own power to her advantage – usually by utilizing their weight and sometimes momentum to make them stumble.

- Kadison is indeed a Christian. Though, she still has a lot to learn and is not as strong of a believer as her parents.

- The red-head has no other siblings. Her mother experienced many difficulties in conceiving, and had many miscarriages and stillborns. Kadison was the only one to live, hence her being a gift from God.

Well, despite my hate for most of the third movie, HTTYD 3’s Deathgrippers ta be a really good design. Though they're not my favorite from the franchise, but they’re certainly up there.

Edited at May 22, 2024 07:50 PM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us