Wolf Play : Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!
Chatbox
 SilverMountain
11:06:23 Silver, Luna or CWG
Click I have a nickname for you^^
Wanna know
 SilverMountain
11:05:58 Silver, Luna or CWG
-Click-
Yes
 SilverMountain
11:04:28 Silver, Luna or CWG
Welp I have to fix thisx(
 Click-Clack
11:03:57 Clacky, Mace
So. . . . do you guys like my new avatar?
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:03:39 Blue Poison Dart
Feiella
Okay.
 SilverMountain
11:02:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Check
Acornclans page for mine there
And Autumns
And Leaf
 SilverMountain
11:02:23 Silver, Luna or CWG
I can officially recognize DestiÂ’s character anytime anywhere
 Seostar
11:01:44 Seo, Pidge
Silver
Awe if you want too
I should make one too someday
 Seostar
11:00:32 Seo, Pidge
Gold
I think it looks really cool!
The only thing I'd do different, personally is make the background colour more dull so your character pops more but it doesn't really matter it looks really good
 SilverMountain
10:59:53 Silver, Luna or CWG
Yay
 SilverMountain
10:59:48 Silver, Luna or CWG
Seo
Now I have to make yet another pack approval stamp😍
 Feiella
10:59:34 Fei the writer
Wish
No need
 SilverMountain
10:58:51 Silver, Luna or CWG
Oop
Im back!
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:58:35 Blue Poison Dart
Seo
That sucks.
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:58:22 Blue Poison Dart
Feiella
Autumn's not online to see your message, so is it okay if I tell her?
 Seostar
10:57:51 Seo, Pidge
Wish
They tried to make me do it in health class one year but it looked awkward 😭
 Seostar
10:56:42 Seo, Pidge
Silver
I can always try though :D
 Feiella
10:56:41 Fei the writer
Autumn
Pelt defects are hard to breed so it is impressive that she gave birth to a albino
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:56:28 Blue Poison Dart
Click
Oop. Hey, you too. Take care.
 Golden Meadows
10:56:08 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +4
Grizzly Bear : 0
Bobcat : +2
    Summer Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 30, 2024 07:50 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leviathan's ghost,
Sure
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!July 1, 2024 12:55 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Bassist / Back up Vocal for Phoenix
Form should be up this week 🫡
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!July 2, 2024 05:12 PM

Leviathan's ghost

Neutral

Give Award
I should be finished. If you want anything edited feel free to tell me, and ill have it fixed as so as possible.

Leviathan's ghost said:
(Wip)
“I'm sure wherever my dad is, I'm sure he's looking down on us. He's not dead. Hes Just extremely condescending.”
Name: Orion Druin.
Sexuality: pansexual.
Zodiac: gemini
Band: Phoenix.
Role: Lead Guitarist.
Relationships status: single, very single
Ex's?: one. He doesn't talk about her much.
Orion theme songs:
Good vibrations: beach boys
. Watcher in the sky: ghost
Time in a bottle: jim croce
Smoke on the water: deep purple
Run boy run: woodkid
Footloose: kenny loggins
Can't help falling in love:
Elenor rigby: cody fry
Your on your own kid: taylor swift
Mastermind: taylor swift
I wanna be a boy: addison grace
Meteor shower: cavetown
Young and beautiful: lana del rey
We become we: journey to bethlehem
Sweet disposition: the temper trap
The man: the killers
Stuck: 30 seconds to mars
Species: witch. (specializes in necromancy)
Personality:
One of the first things that stands out about is him ambition and drive. He's not afraid to set high goals for himself and work tirelessly to achieve them. She's competitive and always pushing himself to be the best he can be. Despite him strong focus on achieving success, he's also a very compassionate person. he has a big heart and always wants to help others, especially when they're facing tough times. orion is also an adventurous person. He's constantly looking for new experiences and trying new things. he has a creative and curious mind that's always seeking out new information and ideas. he's not afraid to take risks and try things that might be out of him comfort zone. orion is also very social and enjoys spending time with others. But he can also be introverted when he needs to recharge or has important work to focus on.
Overall, orion is a well-rounded individual with a diverse set of traits that make him a joy to be around. he's a driven, compassionate, adventurous, and curious person who brings a unique perspective to everything she does. Whether he's working on a project, spending time with friends, or just exploring the world, orion is always striving to make the most of life.
Appearance:
Orion's look is as eclectic as his music, with a blend of edgy and artistic styles coming together in a unique, harmonious way. Standing at 5'7 with his pierced nose and brow, Orion is not afraid to stand out from the crowd. He recently got dreads, with cuffs on the front pieces that add a touch of glam to his look. He has a medium skin tone and softer features, with deeper blue eyes that seem to capture the essence of his soul.
Orion's vitiligo, which stretches over his whole body, adds a touch of beauty to his appearance. When he's not on stage, he can often be found in ripped-up black jeans with a stylish T-shirt and jacket, paired with combat boots, his signature look. No matter the occasion, he can always be seen with his cross necklace, which holds special significance to him. In addition, he wears a bracelet on his right wrist that says "Cyra," the name of his beloved guitar, given to him by a fan.
Orion's vibrant personality translates into his style, with a mix of emotions reflecting in his appearance. Whether he's performing on stage or just relaxing at home, his look is always an expression of his passion for art and life.
Basic backstory:
Orion's life was shaped by the loss of his father at a young age and his mother's rejection due to his identity. He found solace in his music, which allowed him to explore the complexity of his emotions and feelings. As he grew older, he discovered the power of necromancy, a magic that allowed him to manipulate the realm of life and death.
Despite his difficult childhood and the harsh reality he faced, Orion found comfort in his passion for music and his ability to create. He poured all of his emotions and experiences into his craft, channeling them into his songs and performances. His music became his own personal form of therapy, allowing him to heal his deepest wounds and express himself in a way he never thought possible.
Orion's appearance is a reflection of his multifaceted personality, with his distinct fashion sense and multiple piercings emphasizing his rebellious and edgy side. His medium skin tone makes him instantly recognizable on stage, with softer features and deep blue eyes that seem to peer right into your soul. And his vitiligo, which covers his whole body like a colorful patchwork quilt, adds a touch of beauty and uniqueness to his look, truly making him stand out in a crowd.
And with his passion for music and necromancy, Orion was destined to follow his dreams and pursue a career in the entertainment industry. He joined a rock band, where he could express himself freely and explore his own creativity. He used his powers of necromancy to manipulate the energy of the audience and amplify his music, creating a truly unforgettable experience for all.
Despite the challenges he faced in his life, Orion never let go of his dreams and passion for music. His unique style, charisma, and talent made him a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry. And with his love for necromancy, the power of his craft only continued to grow, making him a truly impressive and unforgettable figure in the music world.
Orion was always a creative individual, with an inherent love for music and performance. As a child, he was drawn to theater, with its ability to tell stories and evoke emotions. He was a natural on stage, able to captivate audiences with his infectious energy and natural charisma. From a young age, he knew that music was his calling, and he threw himself into learning as much as he could about it.
As a teenager, Orion found himself drawn to rock music, with its high-energy riffs and catchy melodies. He began writing and performing his own songs, finding a new level of expression and creativity through the combination of theater and music. His performances were full of energy, with Orion moving and dancing on stage, connecting with the audience and creating an otherworldly experience.
Despite the rejection he faced in his personal life, Orion poured his heart and soul into his music, using it as a way to process his emotions and connect with others. He found solace in his art, and his performances became a place where he could be himself, free from judgment and restriction. This combination of theater and music became the driving force behind Orion's performance style, making him a true rocker on stage and a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry.
Other:

Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!July 2, 2024 05:17 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
I'll be done by start date. And may possibly do another character we shall see
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!July 2, 2024 06:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wilver,
Reserving that for ya now!

Leviathan's ghost,
Your character is accepted!
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!July 2, 2024 09:02 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Indigo Villin

Nicknames

Indie

29 years old at time of death

Birthdate

June 29th - Cancer

Female - she/her

Sexuality

Fluid - preference for women

Band

Alkaline

Role

Keyboard player

Song

Sonder

'the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own'

Species

Human shade

Personality
Indie has a tendency to come off as blunt and callous to those who don't know her well. This has earned her a bit of a reputation as one of the less friendly members of Alkaline. Indie doesn't mind; she finds that this perception makes people a bit more wary of her, and she would rather them leave her alone anyway.
Underneath her tougher exterior, though, Indie is far from mean. She's remarkably loyal to her loved ones and would do anything for them. She's not an overly affectionate person, but she makes sure that her friends and family know the extent of her love and appreciation for them.
Indie is also incredibly stubborn and can be quite hot-headed. Once she is set on something, it can be extremely difficult to dissuade her. This can be particularly tricky when it comes to the band; she gets moody when her bandmates don't agree exactly with how she wants to do something. Her temper tends to flare if someone calls her abilities or knowledge into question, or if they speak poorly about her loved ones.
Indie might be hard-headed and tempermental, but these traits don't come from arrogance. In reality, Indie struggles with how successful the band has become seemingly overnight. She doesn't always think that she deserves to be at the top with her bandmates. She does her best to come off as confident as possible to hide her insecurity from the people around her.

Appearance
During her living years, Indie was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, with glowing olive skin and long, silky black hair. Death, unfortunately, has stolen most of these qualities from her.

Indie stands at about 5'3. The best word to describe her body type is gaunt. This doesn't have an effect on her health - she's dead, after all. Her shoulders and hips are quite bony and make her look somewhat fragile. For the condition of her body, she still possesses an impressive amount of strength and stamina. For all intents and purposes, she looks like a fairly healthy, if underweight, human being.

Indie's skin still maintains an olive undertone, but now is alarmingly pale and sallow. No matter how much time she spends in the sun, her skin refuses to tan. She acquires bruises and other mild skin injuries remarkably easier, thanks to both the lack of pigment in her complexion and the fragility of her material form. She typically sports dark circles around her eyes, giving her somewhat a perpetually exhausted appearance.

Indie's face is angular and bony in its shape. She has high, prominent cheekbones that contribute to her sallow appearance by casting unusual shadows on her face, giving it a gaunt appearance. Her jaw is razor-sharp and her chin is pointed and bony. Her nose is small and straight with a slight slope at its end. Her lips are thin and pale, often blending in completely with the rest of her face.

Indie's eyes are set deep in her face, which only emphasizes the dark shadows that so often ring them. Her irises are an inky black, indistinguishable from the pupils they surround. They stand out starkly compared to her sclera, which is an unusually clear white. She has short, dark eyelashes and angular black eyebrows. Her left eyebrow has a small scar running through its middle.

Indie's hair is a deep black in color. It lacks the shine usually associated with this shade, though; while not matted or dirty, it has a very thick, coarse appearance. When loose, it reaches the small of her back. She usually opts to tie it up in a ponytail or style it in a braid to keep it out of her eyes while she plays.

In terms of clothing, Indie prefers comfortable, loose-fitting attire. She often opts for oversized sweaters, crewnecks, and hoodies. For pants, she usually wears baggy, dark-colored jeans. She prefers her casual sneakers and combat boots over heels and flats. When it comes to her stage attire, Indie will wear whatever her management wants her to. She's long come to terms with the fact that she lacks the fashion sense necessary for a rock star.

Affiliations

· other members of Alkaline

· pm me :)

Relationship Status

Single

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us