Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Wolves Of The North
03:51:23 
How do I set my wolf free?
 Amygdala
03:51:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
That is a good idea actually. I am invested in trying to draw wolves at the moment XD
But other than outlining i suck
 kycantina
03:49:55 ky
Amy, not really, I was taught to break it down into shapes a long time ago though, and that's generally what I do
 The Amethyst
03:49:52 Dart
Amy

Well that's not good..
 Gallifrey Falls
03:49:42 Allons-y / Myth
My brain needs CPR XD
 Amygdala
03:49:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
7 Day Gain: 16464
7 Day Loss: 17589
7 Day Profit: -1125

Wolf party has me in a chokehold
 Zeraphia
03:49:32 Vah stalks forums
Amy

Trying making shapes inside of the wolf instead!

Once you can figure out the base shapes, it'll allow you to break free of outlining/tracing and into making your own poses!
 technoblade
03:49:28 Lil Techy | Techno
Today's Gain: 3449
Today's Loss: 196
Today's Profit: 3253

:D
 kycantina
03:48:42 ky
Amy, yeah go ahead! I don't own the concept by any means
 The Amethyst
03:48:34 Dart
Anatolian Shepherd

I have no clue.
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:48:10 Zombified Breyer
@Dart
What did you apend 2k on? xD I don't even spend that much in a week unless I'm buying for my project.
 Amygdala
03:47:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Do you have any tips on how to study anatomy to draw?
I am using wolf pictures and outlining them
 The Amethyst
03:47:05 Dart
Anatolian Shepherd
Today's Gain: 410 Today's Loss: 10 Today's Profit: 400
7 Day Gain: 7402 7 Day Loss: 2601 7 Day Profit: 4801 :P
 Ormous
03:46:33 Zephyrus (he,Him)
-Click-

-Click-

-Click-

I don't understand what I have done wrong when coding the background
 The Amethyst
03:46:28 Dart
Ky

Can I steal that idea?..
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:46:22 Zombified Breyer
7 Day Gain: 15289 7 Day Loss: 222 7 Day Profit: 15067

Not too shabby. Pretty happy with this since I never make profit xD
 Amygdala
03:45:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oooh...good idea XD

If i manage to figure out how wolf anatomy works i might try to do something too
 kycantina
03:44:38 ky
Amy, Crypto comm'd me to do a bunch of their OCs months ago and I'm only just now finishing, hoping to open an art shop soon to make some Halloween wolf party money
 The Amethyst
03:43:32 Dart
I'm suppose to be drawing aswell I think :')
 Ormous
03:43:31 Zephyrus (he,Him)
uggg this palette I'm working on is upsetting me I cant even explain how messed up the background is on it when I switch to different areas of the site

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Alligator : 0
Mamba : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:31 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sorry, am I able to reserve a lunar dragon apprentice as a substitute class for Desy?

(And also an earth dragon apprentice?)

Edited at July 14, 2024 04:32 PM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:34 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Outpost please ^^

Imperial Sands said:
Which Role ^^

_Moonshadow_ said:
Could I also reserve a storm dragon?

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
So, just so I understand, a Lunar Dragon and an Earth Dragon, both Apprentices?

Matunda said:

Sorry, am I able to reserve a lunar dragon apprentice as a substitute class for Desy?

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:37 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:

Matunda said:

And the seer dragon and rider. So no confusion happens. ^^
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Perfect, I will add them ^^

Matunda said:

Imperial Sands said:

Matunda said:

And the seer dragon and rider. So no confusion happens. ^^

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added!

_Moonshadow_ said:
Outpost please ^^

Imperial Sands said:
Which Role ^^

_Moonshadow_ said:
Could I also reserve a storm dragon?

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:42 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Marina West

"One of the sea"

Nickname:

Mare

17 years

Female

Role:

Apprentice Rider

Appearance:

Marina walks with a swagger possessed by no other. Her steps are always unfaltering and confident, no matter where she treads.

Marina is on the taller side for a woman, standing at 5 feet and 10 inches tall. She has a long stride and light steps. Marina has a slender build, but she is somewhat muscular from her hours working on her father's ship. Her skin is a soft brown that glows in the sunlight, that compliments her eyes. Her eyes are a light brown, nearly the color of tree bark. If you look close enough you would also notice a ring of green around her pupils. She has what one might call "eyes of a siren". Her eyes are very narrow, framed by thick eyelashes. Above her eyes are her slender eyebrows, usually lowered in a scowl.

Marina's hair is long and flowing, falling down bellow her waist. Her hair is a very dark brown, looking black in some lightings, which falls in loose curls.

Marina is almost always seen wearing jewlery of some kind. In her ears Marina wears golden hoop earrings with a feather on the ends. She wears and assortment of necklaces, most of them just chains with intricate designs. The one that stands out most is the necklace with a green gem. She found it on her father's ship one day and kept it, making it into a necklace. She is never seen without it.

She also wears many rings on both hands, every finger having at least one. Marina wears many bracelets as well. Most are thread bracelets that she wove when she was bored.

On her right arm Marina has a large tattoo. It starts at her shoulder and ends at her fingertips. The tattoo is just a bunch of intricate weaves and swirls, but where her upper arm meets her shoulder is the head of a mythical sea beast.

Marina's outfit of choice is normally brown leather pants and a white, flowy shirt, as well as her boots.

Personality:

Marina walks with an air of confidence, always making sure everyone knows that she walked into the room. She expects respect from everyone, if she deserves it or not. She isn't one to talk much, but is more of a watcher. She observes and sees little things most people miss. She is wonderful at reading people, which makes her a hard person to lie too.

She used to work with her father on his ship, The Faithful, and was used to being in charge of almost everything. Then she decided to attend the accademy, and quickly realized it wasn't going to be that way anymore. She is still having problems excepting the fact that she isn't in charge anymore, which is something that annoys her to no end.

Marina avoids relationships of any kind, as she has no interest in making friends. She is about as sarcastic as you can get, always making snarky comments and pointing things out. her words always have a bite to them, and half the time you can never tell if she is being serious or sarcastic.

Her face is almost always stuck in a straight line. It's rare to get a smile, let alone a laugh. Some of the crew on the ship would take bets on who could make her laugh first. Marina just stole their money.

Even if it's hard to see, Marina is actually a very loyal person, and if you are lucky enough to become friends with her, she will do anything for you. She will stick by your side until she dies. Unless you give her a reason not to.

Before she was old enough to work on her father's ship, she had a handful of other odd jobs. Once she worked with a botanist, where she learned about many different kinds of plants. She loved learning about the different effects of the plants, and of course, the dangerous ones were the best. Because of this, Marina is very skilled in the arts of poison. Her knowledge of poisonous plants is slightly concerning at some times. There have been many times she has taken walks and pointed out dozens of poisonous plants along the way.

Marina is extremely intellegent, as she has learned lots of things in the little jobs she has done. She remembers the important information, and does away with the unimportant information.

She is also fairly skilled in the art of combat. Not nearly as good as some, but she can weild a sword decently. Someone had to fight off the pirates.

Dragon:

TBD

Stengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

Intelligence

Observant

Knowledge of plants

Weaknesses

Stubborn

Blunt

Soft spot for animals

Likes to take charge

Likes & Dislikes:

Animals

Books

The ocean

swimming

warm weather

Dislikes

Shy people

Being told what to do

being looked down on

Crush:

Maybe open

Significant Other:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Movie is definetly How To Train Your Dragon, and my favorite dragon book is Fourth Wing, both very original XD

(y'all knew i had to bring her back)

Edited at July 14, 2024 04:45 PM by _Moonshadow_
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:43 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Much to his disappointment. Desmodus can't remember his original name, so he just goes by Desmodus Draculae, with the nicknames Desmodus and Des, with his only friends being allowed to call him Desy.
Class:
Lunar
Role:
New Dragon. He's rejected a rider for so long, that he's only started now because of it.

Appearance:
Desmodus Draculae is a large bat dragon mix looking thing, at the height of eighteen feet tall. He looks exactly like a bat, just larger, scarier, and more deadlier. He is a tetrapod, walking with his hind legs and his forelimb wings.
Desmodus has three total scars! A small on going over his lip right next to his fang on his left side. He also has a huge burn scar going over his chest, missing all of the fur that should be in that spot due to third degree burns. His third scar is one on his right hind leg above his foot.
Desmodus has a small head. His nose has an awkward shape, looking like a triangle. He can't smell very well. He has two small fangs on his top jaw that stick out of his mouth at all times, with a small scar going over his lip on the left side on his mouth right behind the fang. He has large, pointed ears, granting him the ability to hear extremely well. He has two small eyes that are the color of blood.
Really nothing special about his neck. He has a short neck, that's really all about it.
Desmodus has a large chest, helping him with a powerful and terrifying look. A few spikes go down the center of it, but they are so small it's almost unnoticeable. He has a huge burn scar on the left side of his chest, going across until it reaches the center of his chest.
Desmodus has huge wings that replace front legs, making him a large tetrapod. He has a propatagium extending from his shoulder to his, and his main patagium skin is slightly thicker than normal like all his other patagium skin pieces, assisting him in flying for many hours without breaks. Each end on his wing where the patagium connects to has an oval shaped spike on the end.
Desmodus has a short body like a bat, that's really all about it.
Desmodus has thin yet strong hind legs, assisting him in hanging from ceilings with ease. His feet have three claws on them with webs between each toe, and his toes are long and have a sharp point to each claw.
Surprisingly, Desmodus has a tail! It is quite short though, being pretty much useless. It's weak and thin, and the only use to it is its large oval spike on the end.
Desmodus' primary color is a dark gray, making him stealthy at night. His secondary color, on his wing patagiums, is a dark pink color. His inside ear color is a light pink. His chest, wing, and tail spikes are all a pitch black color. His eyes are a blood red color. His teeth are a light yellow color, but have a few spots of white here and there. He takes good care of them.

Personality:
Staying true to the nature of a bat, Desmodus is very lazy during daytime, sleeping on the roof and ceilings inside caves or on trees. If there's anything he loves more than sleep, it's food. He has an unhealthy addiction to food. At night, Desmodus is quite active, and he does a lot of tiring activities with the energy he saved up from sleeping for so long.
Desmodus' thick barrier can be difficult to break through, especially since the whole time someone tries to break it, he keeps shoving them away again. Maybe that's why he has no friends.
He is honestly is a very kind dragon, when you can get past his temper issues. He is quite gentle and caring, even though he doesn't make it obvious. At first impression he acts aggressive and temperamental, as a way of shoving away possible friends, possibly to avoid further pain. After a while, Desmodus eventually unwillingly softens up to everyone who tries hard to be his friend, and turns into a quiet, kind dragon who always has an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. He still definitely has his bursts of temper here and there, but if you learn to ignore it, he's a good friend.
Desmodus Draculae is naturally gentle towards those he determines as weak.

Abilities:
Echolocation +
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Climbing & Latching +
Hearing +
Light -
Being in direct sunlight for a long period of time will begin to hurt him -
Temper Issues -
Socializing -
Crush:
Currently courting Esen.
Mate:
None.
Affilations:
Open.
Esen: When it comes to Esen- Desmodus shows a soft spot for her. He is caring and loving, always trying his best to remain strong for her. He would do anything for her- even the most absurd types of things. To her, he is strangely romantic as well, especially now that the two have a progressing relationship.
Kin:
Don't speak of them.
Other:
Desmodus is also an omnivore. He eats a variety of different fruits, especially bananas, mangoes, grapes, and rambutan when he decides he wants fruit, but he mainly eats cattle and hares when he feels like eating meat. He doesn't have preference, he likes them both equally. Food is also great for calming him down when he's angry, especially rambutans.
Desmodus summed up into one sentence:
Big boi with anger issues who hates everyone and everything except sleep and food.
I love Viserion ^^

Edited at July 15, 2024 04:07 PM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:44 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Azarimous

Name Pronuciation:

(az-are-e-mose)

Nickname:

Azar

Male

Role:

Apprentice Dragon

Class:

Fire Class

Appearance:

Azarimous is an absolute unit. He stands at just under 19 feet tall, with plenty more growing to do at his relatively young age.

Azar has a rectangle shaped head with two long horns, as well as smaller horns along the side of his face. He has small, amber red eyes that glitter with the promise of death. His eyes spark and flicker like fire itself is trapped in his irises.

His scales are charcoal black, seeming to devour the sunlight. His underbelly is a warm brown-orange color. The base of his chest is a brighter orange, and this will become brighter or dimmer depending on his moods. (Example, if he is angry it will flare brighter). Azar has a thick neck with long spikes running down the length of it. These are the same fiery-orange color, and also change depending on his mood.

Inside Azar's mouth is a row of razor sharp teeth, capable of tearing muscle clean from bone. He has small nostrils and a small hook on the end of his nose.

Azar's scales are always slightly warm to the touch. Never enough to burn, but enough to warm your hands in the cold and make flying miserable in the heat. When Azar is feeling strong emotions or using any of his abilities, his scales will noticable become warmer, sometimes to the point of singeing something if he isn't careful.

Personality:

Cold/Caculating/Slightly Aggressive/Proud/Stubborn/Loyal/Intellegent/Clever/ Quick-thinking/ Moody/Oppinionated/Confident/Ambitious/Blunt/Assertive/Protective/

Despite being a fire class, Azar is a very cold dragon. He would be descriped as unfeeling and uncaring. He has feelings and emotions, he just doesn't really care about anything. He's never really had anything to care about.

Azar is quick to anger and has an extremely short temper. Sometimes even one word is enough to set him off. When angry he can become aggressive which often ends in him hurting someone without genuinely meaning too.

If you look past Azar's vast temper, he is very loyal and protective. He has never really had anyone or anything to care about, but in the rare instances that he does form a bond with someone, even if they get on his nerves, he will do anything and everything to protect them. In other words, don't mess with someone he loves, or you might find yourself charred to a crisp.

Azar is also extremely intelligient, and he uses all of his knowledge to his advantage. He has a different way of thinking about things than most do. He is very strategic and dissects information, finding hidden details most would pass over.

Azar is a very proud dragon. He hates being seen as weak or being embarrassed. He is also one to hold grudges, and will do so until he either gets bored or somehow forgives you. He is very ambitious and is always itching for something to do, and he hates sitting around and collecting dust.

Azar's moods can change at the drop of a hat. One moment he could be in a relatively good mood, and the next he's setting a tree on fire. This is something he constantly struggles with and tries to maintain.

Rider:

TBD

Abilities:

Fire Manipluation and Generation:

This allows Azar to create and manipluate fire to his will. This is the ability he uses most often.

Thermokinesis:

The ability to manipluate, create, and control heat. Azar is still trying to figure out exactly how this one works and only practices by himself to avoid hurting others. This also drains him often, as he hasn't quite got it under control yet.

Fire Breath:

This one is pretty self explanitory. Azar can breath fire. His fire is a bright amber, turning to a light blue at the base. Depending on the strength of the fire, half or more of the blast can turn blue with heat.

Fireproof Scales:

Azar's scales are completely fireproof. It doesn't matter the heat or kind, it will not burn him. The impact of a blast can still stun or even injure him, but it will not burn him.

Fire Hypnotization:

If Azar makes eye contact with another creature, he has the ability to breifly control it. This can only occur if the creature bears a burn inflicted by Azar himself. His own fire must burn the creature before he is able to do this. This creates a pathway from his mind to theirs. The bigger the burn, the easier it is for him to find the pathway, and vice versus. He can only control the creature's actions, not it's thoughts. When this occurs the creature will feel a slight burning sensation throughout it's entire body, momentarily paralyzing them. This allows Azar to take control of their body. He will then have full control over the creature's powers and abilities if it has any. He can only do this for a few minutes at a time. It also drains him of most of his abilities for a day or two.

Strengths:

Strength

Fire

Intelligence

Quick healing

Weaknesses:

Water

Cold Weather

Size

Agility

Iron

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

How to Train Your Dragon

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:50 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Aegon
"Stormy One"
Role:
Outpost Dragon
Class:
Storm Class
Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Aegon has the build of a wyvern. He only has two legs, his wings acting as his two forelegs when he isn't flying. This dragon is massive, standing at 25 feet in height. He has a long and slender build, although he is still well muscled.
Aegon's scales are a pearlescent white that greatly reminisce the clouds in the sky. They shine brightly in the sunlight and blend in perfectly with the sky. If you were just glancing up, he's just a dragon-shaped cloud. He has some very light blue scales as well, starting at the crest of his neck and running down to the tip of his tail. Following these scales are extremely jagged and sharp spikes. They follow the same pattern as the blue scales, although they stop momentarily at the base of his neck where his rider would sit. These spikes start out small and slowly increase in size, the biggest few being right at the middle of his back. These spikes are electricity conductors, and when he wishes can direct lightning towards him for him to use.
Aegon has bright blue eyes with a slightly lighter blue pupil. It almost makes him look blind, but he can very much see. He has slightly heightend night vision, but it isn't nearly as strong as others. His eyes sit on the sides of his face and are small and narrow, making his peripheral vision medicore. He has trouble seeing things right in front of him, so he often pivots his head to see better. He refers to this as his 'blind spot' and gets angry when someone approaches him from the front or sneaks up on him.
He has two set of horns, one that starts slightly above his eyes and curl upward slightly. Next to these there is a smaller set that is just slightly underneath the first set, also curling upwards. There is only a few centimeters of space between the two. Along his jawline there are two more 'sub horns' that jut straight outward and curl up ever so slightly at the ends. He has a hooked nose and a mouthful of long teeth.
Along Aegon's sides, just below where his wings attach to his side, he has a row of sharp, ridge-like scales. They almost take the shape of a ribcage, just without the bones. He has the same thing on his upper legs, but instead of a ribcage shape, they overlap each other until they meet his side.
Aegon's wings are large, casting huge shadows when expanded. His wings are still the same pearlescent white with very light blue wing membranes.
His tail is nearly the same length as his body. The end of his tail is rounded and harmless, but his tail is quite thick, so it could be used as a weapon if needed, since he could easily destroy a small building with one hit.
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Kind/Friendly/Caring/Intelligent/Caculating/Cunning/Wise/Strategic/Protective/Witty/Loyal
Aegon is quite friendly compared to most other dragons. He is almost like a giant dog around the people and dragons he knows, but he can be quite wary of strangers. It takes him a while to start trusting new people, but once he does he will trust you until you give him a reason not to.
He is very smart and is good at reading other's emotions. He can often tell when something isn't right or when something feels off. One thing he has yet to learn is the ways of humans. They are such odd little creatures. Because of his intelligence, he is very strategic. This comes extremely handy in battle settings. Dragon flying at you? He can find a way to miss it.
Because of Aegon's slender form, he is excelent at flying. He is lithe and swift enough to make tight turns and change directions quickly, but strong enough to put up a good fight against another dragon.
Since he is a storm dragon, he is able to fly to slightly higher altitudes than some other dragons, although he doesn't do this much with his rider, for obvious reasons.
Aegon shouldn't be called lazy, just content. He is perfectly happy to curl up in the sun and sleep, and perfectly happy to go out and work. He's pretty easy to please, although he is picky when it comes to food.
(this is horrible but we're gonna roll with it)
Rider:
Sorisansa Aleratha-Delsanra Valroris
Aegon would die for this human. He doesn't quite know how to express his attachment to her, but he would fly to the end of the world for her, and end anyone that threatened her.
Abilities:
Lightning Manipulation and Creation
This ability allows Aegon to manipulate and control lighting at his will. The spikes along his back can conduct the energy that he can use or he can simply summon it. The lightning he controls or creates takes a blue color.
Lightning Fire
Instead of simply breathing fire, Aegon breathes literal lightning. It is pretty much guarenteed to scorch or electrocute anything in it's path.
Electroportation
This abilitiy can only be used in small bursts, and it drains Aegon after using it. This ability allows him to teleport using lightning. He can only teleport small distances, but it could make a great difference in a fight. Any living thing (ex, humans, animals, other dragons) that is touching him will teleport along with him, but the larger the object, the harder it is for him to teleport.
Storm Generation and Manipulation
This ability allows Aegon to create a storm. He normally does this to help strengthen his powers, since he is stronger in storms. The bigger the storm, the more it drains him. He can't keep it around for long, fifteen minutes at most.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Speed
Strength
Intelligence
Weaknesses:
Stronger in storms
Eyesight
Doesn't trust easily
Easily drained of his magic
Iron
Likes & Dislikes
Naps
Flying
His beloved Talvi
Dislikes
Hot weather
Being bored
Being seperated from the ones he loves
Feeling helpless
Crush:
His darling Talvi
Mate:
He and Talvi techincally classify as mates. Or at least they would if Talvi would stop playing around (he loves it though)
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Once again, HTTYD

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:27 PM by _Moonshadow_

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us