Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 mission goofy
03:56:51 
Oh I'm so hyped for that
 Zeraphia
03:56:26 Vah stalks forums
I can't wait-- :D
 SixBears
03:56:06 evebot
It's going to be released on Monday.
 Gallifrey Falls
03:56:05 Allons-y / Myth
Hello Eve
 SixBears
03:55:37 evebot
Go to your Wolf Page, click Manage Your Wolf and then click Retire Wolf
 Zeraphia
03:54:14 Vah stalks forums
Wolves

Click on the wolf > Manage Your Wolf > Retire > Leave the Pack

(You can also do this from the "retire" setting in the den view)
 Hallow's Eve
03:53:38 Hallow, Eve
That's awesome. Is there going to be a new release on it?
 Zeraphia
03:53:34 Vah stalks forums
That is so nice
 Wolves Of The North
03:53:30 
How do I set my wolf free?

(pllsss answer)
 SixBears
03:53:17 evebot
It does it in one click
 Ormous
03:53:03 Zephyrus (he,Him)
why is coding a palette so hard background wise
 SixBears
03:53:01 evebot
It's so handy. You can see how my wolves are staggered. <3
 Hallow's Eve
03:52:34 Hallow, Eve
Eve

Yay! I was just complaining about the staggering like yesterday XD
 Zeraphia
03:52:27 Vah stalks forums
Eve

:0

Ooooh
 Zeraphia
03:52:09 Vah stalks forums
Amy

Yeah, the best way to learn how to draw is to make shapes.

WP doesn't allow traced artwork to be posted in art galleries/etc. so learning the basic shapes is a great way. The nice thing is there's no "right" way to learn shapes or whatnot. It's whatever works best for you!
 Amygdala
03:51:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dart
Tell me about it lol

I wish i could deleate wolf party button for myself untill the new boost comes
 SixBears
03:51:46 evebot
I coded a new feature to stagger your wolves dominance :D
 The Amethyst
03:51:26 Dart
Sky

Yea have a nap :3
 Wolves Of The North
03:51:23 
How do I set my wolf free?
 Amygdala
03:51:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
That is a good idea actually. I am invested in trying to draw wolves at the moment XD
But other than outlining i suck

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Alligator : 0
Mamba : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:16 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
You were about 30 Seconds too Late for the Dark one ;-;

Matunda said:
I was lurking waiting for this to open-
Reserve dark class mentor dragon and seer class outpost dragon please? And also an apprentice rider please?

Oh lol I didn't notice xD

Forget the dark dragon then please (my tablet is dying *^*)

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
No worries ^^

Matunda said:

Imperial Sands said:
You were about 30 Seconds too Late for the Dark one ;-;

Matunda said:
I was lurking waiting for this to open-
Reserve dark class mentor dragon and seer class outpost dragon please? And also an apprentice rider please?

Oh lol I didn't notice xD

Forget the dark dragon then please (my tablet is dying *^*)

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:20 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Akuryō Yamishinigami
" Evil Spirit " & " Death God "
Role:
Outpost Dragon
Class:
A Dark Dragon
Appearance:

When you lay your eyes upon this male ; there is a sense of fear and awe instilled in you. While you will be afraid of him at first because of his intimidating appearance, you can't help but be drawn in by his physical beauty. There is a sense of calm around him, but also there's that nagging at the back of your brain telling you that you should be wary of this male. There's just something dangerously alluring about him ; something that override your natural senses to run away from him. He is a creature of darkness and he knows it ; silently standing there, just watching and observing you with an unreadable emotion. Most find that he's one to enjoy the chase ; one who finds thrill in watching a creature struggle for its life and hearing its cries of desperation. There is also a sense of power and regal nature that comes off of him. Maybe it's the way he carries himself with confidence and a sure nature, the way he almost always has a gleam in his eye. Almost as if he knows he's strong enough and smart enough to outwit the fool that dares challenge him. This young male stands at an impressive nineteen feet in height ; with his neck being about eight feet of his height with the other being made up of his limbs that he uses to get around. His neck is long and flexible, being able to turn as he pleases - he also can turn his head one hundred and eighty degrees like an owl, which is frankly terrifying. Especially when he is making to be intimidating someone, it can be an off putting gesture. From the tip of his nose to the end of his tail - this male is a whopping fifty seven feet in length and it's unclear at this time if this will be his final height. It's speculated that when full grown he might grow a couple feet in height and more in length ( not by much, but still enough to be noticeable ) but for now he's quite sizable . It is to note he has a rather thin, yet quite muscular structure - being moreso built for speed and endurance rather than pure brute strength ; he also appears more elegant and regal as well. He is rather serpentine like in some ways when viewing him. With his long 'noodle-like' body - it is quite easy to see he is moreso built like a traditional Chinese Dragon than your standard Western Drake. It doesn't help that when on land he seems to "slither" at creepily quick pace, almost seeming to glide on land and he's rather adept at weaving through undergrowth as well - it seeming to not be able to deter him when in pursuit of something. After all, once he's locked in . . . he's quite relentless in his pursuit and one should pity the fools that try and get in his way when he's like this .

His movements can be described as precise, efficient and practiced. This male is a quadrupedal creature ; bearing four legs and four "paws" . When he moves there is little noise behind it, quite silent like a stalking big cat. When he moves, it's rather elegant in nature , it seems as if he's walking on a catwalk. Him having careful and precise steps - not to mention, he walks with his head held high. Not in an overly haughty matter but one that displays a cool confidence, and one that would deter someone from thinking he's a pushover. His regular walk has an elegant element to it, with a gentle sway of his body as if he's on display and show. Then picking up to his amble ; his body getting a bit more spring to it . And when he's picking up his pace, it reminds one of horse beginning to trot, with the way his legs move - still fluid and graceful in manner. And once he begins to trot it's reminiscent of an African wild dog running due to the spring in the step and steady pack ; one made for endurance and for a long chase. And then when he's running, you can see how noble like a gazelle or antelope he is, mixed with the burst speed and power of a mountain lion. His paws surprisingly has five digits, they resemble the form of a jaguar and are quite large ; not to mention they are webbed as well. It helps him if he decided he'd like to go for a little swim. It is also to note that he has retractable claws as well, able to sheathe them to playfully cuff someone and then use them as a weapon. Though they are merely claws they are curved and very sharp ; they still will do some damage when used. It also is to note that he sports a dewclaw as well ; which is very helpful in hunting as it sticks to the prey and helps him take them down easily. these claws are thicker than your average predator, and they have a slightly glassy sheen and texture to them. They are a polished onyx hue, and are definitely prized by the male. Due to having five digits, it helps him when he wants to pick up and use objects as opposed to one with just four digits. It's very helpful when it comes to moving things and picking things up. And it slightly gives him more mobility as well due to this. As for his tail, it is long and thick with a slight slenderness to it - it has been decorated by three golden rings at the edge and base . His tail is almost a "phantom" limb due to it being rather prehensile. It's quite strong as he can pick up heavy objects with it and use it to move things out of his way as well. It's to note that he has quite a few scales, they go down and protect his legs, along with his face, and some of his back and underbelly. Anywhere scales aren't, you can see that he has rather long and thick fur to replace it. The fur keeps him nice and warm during the colder months ; and makes him appear a bit floofy at times, but adds to his look as well. It can and will shed during the hotter months so he doesn't overheat. It's also to note that a lot of maintenance is required when it comes to his fur - he likes to keep it in pristine condition, with it being sleek and soft - so he takes care of it very well to avoid it being dingy in any matter.

When it comes to his face, you notice it takes inspiration from a Chinese alligator, with the almost pudgy and round face ; with the short yet broad muzzle that's slightly rounded and points upwards and narrows out at the end. His face is covered with scales, the facial scales being slightly rougher along with the ones along his back as well - his scales along his belly and legs being slightly softer to touch. When it comes to his eyes, they are more feline in nature, having a constant glimmer to them that only he can understand the meaning. They also help him navigate at night due to them being good for seeing in the nighttime as well. The natural colors of his eyes are a rather pretty almost honey golden color ; a slightly amberish undertone imbedded with the glimmering golden color. Almost like molten lava intermixed with traces of gold. When his powers are in usage, his eyes burn this bright golden color and become pupil-less - a rather spooky look when looking at him when his powers are in usage. But this is only when he uses his Sight or goes into a trance. Within his mouth are teeth, reminiscent of that of a lion, but much sharper and slightly thinner to fit within his mouth. He also has retractable fangs, reminiscent of a gaboon viper, them being four inches long and ready to use when he feels threatened. Not to mention a good way to scare someone off with them as well. He has a bluish - purple tongue like that of a skink, which isn't a big deal but a rather cute fact to know about the male. When it comes to natural protection along this males face ; there is not that much, unless you count the crown of horns embedded upon his head. His horns sprout from his head in an elegant display - they having delicate and ornate shapes to them, they are a sleek obsidian color with a deep purple undertone to them. They have a rather pretty sheen to them as well. He has a slight "bearding" standard of a Chinese Dragon which gives him a more wiser look than he already appears. His fur sprouts out within the back of his head, slightly around three horns, and it splays out magnificently around him in a large display. Like that of a lions mane. The hair being thick voluminous and curly as well, it's rather pretty to look at and rather soft to the touch (when he has time to care for it ) . Along the sides of his face , at his jawline are delicate crystal-like feathers that can fan out to his emotions, and are rather expressive. They appear like beautiful darkly colored jewels on his face and they stand out due to when they hit the light there is a pretty green and cerulean sheen with some purples in their . For most standards his face can be described as rather spooky, yet beautiful and same for the rest of his appearance as well.

To describe his coloring, one would begin with his face. His face is covered in pure snowy white scales ; almost as if it was a mask of some sorts. These scales are shiny and have a slight silverish sheen to them when met with the light, and it is to note that these scales only extend to his facial features. It's almost as if he could be seen as a shaman wearing ceremonial mask of some sorts. It helps that it's aided in nicknames he's been given due to his face. Now when it comes to the scales that cover his body, his base is a dark inky black hue ; however if one were to look closer they'd notice a beautiful sheen to them. A sheen that shows a dark purple undertone with hints of lavender within it. His scales also being slightly glassy and having such a pretty hue to them as if they were darkened jewels themselves . Not to mention there is an unexplained 'speckling' to them, it's rather unnoticeable until he comes into the light. It's almost like stardust has been gently dusted along his scales . His beautiful coloration reminding one of the tempting void that is space . Now it is to note his scales are rather rough and can cut a person rather easily ; the scales underneath his belly are more soft and smooth to the touch - and one better be prepared to be eaten if they try and touch his belly without permission. It's also noted that he has fur on a large portion of his body ; it's to note that his mane is an interesting display, the colors being split into black and white . With the rest of the fur on his body being black in coloration . It also must be noted that he has runic markings along his body ; however they are only visible when he is using his powers and they are quite colorful - their main color is a beautiful velvety purple color, it can mostly be seen when he's caring his fire breath and you can see the lovely violet color rising up along scales on his chest. They then glow a bright golden coloration as well and a somber cerulean color - he hasn't discovered that they can become a white-blue tone with silver undertones ( this is when he's wearing out ) . He also seems to have vermilion colored diamond on his forehead, with what can be described as golden rings around his left arm . It can be said that this male likes jewelry and he decks himself out in gold. He's spooky in appearance but is also quite elegantly look at.

Personality:
You say I'm your savior, then I need you to bow

When you first meet this male, there is a calm and inviting aura about him - you feel rather safe and at ease when you are with him. He is a rather charismatic and charming individual, being gifted with a silver tongue - his words gliding off his tongue like honey, sometimes tickling the ears of others around him. He has a rather persuasive effect when it comes to his words being able to subtly coax or persuade someone to do something that's to his advantage - not to mention he's rather skilled when it comes to giving speeches ; able to comfort and uplift others and give some semblance of hope, while simultaneously being able to rip someone to shreds for being incompetent, not doing something correctly or calling someone out on their bullshit. He's rather direct and to the point when the time calls for it, and he can be rather cruel and callous in his words if he finds himself disliking you or you've done something wrong. This male is also rather confident and sure of himself ; and also sure of his words , he's one to make a promise and do his best to keep said promise. One can say he's a rather skilled manipulator, able to tug and play with the hearts of others - knowing just how to use his words to get what he wants and how to tug just the right strings to push the buttons of someone else. Always operating from the shadows, and watching the show with malicious interest making power plays when needed - one wouldn't suspect him, after all he keeps his involvement in such things under wraps. Because how can he be a mastermind if someone knows who he is? He's one who enjoys drama, and is rather invested in the latest gossip and drama - hell, sometimes he might even stir up drama just for the fun of it or because he's bored. After all, it's a good source of entertainment and to see who would be good to use as a sort of pawn.

This male is rather unassuming, one wouldn't believe he has such a side to him. Most would say that he's quiet, and keeps to himself mostly - always lingering in the background and not participating in events actively. Yet, they know when he does, this male does well - there is no question about his skill or hardworking nature, he can and will step up when needed, he just doesn't do it voluntarily. This male is highly observant - always watching and listening, it can be said that he knows everything about everyone, just from his observations and what he hears from others. He can be social, and when he is - many would agree that he's rather polite and respectful, always attentively listening to them and having some scarily good insight to some things. He notices and sees things that most don't, from the smallest gestures to the unspoken and lingering words between others, or even the slightest change in body language or behavior - he's adept at reading body language and behavior, and not to mention he can quite confidently deduce when someone is lying to him. It's hard to get things past him, it's just creepy about how he just seems to know things, sometimes even before others do. It can be said that when he's working, he's scarily focused - he is highly efficient and makes sure things gets done and will stop and nothing to make sure his results are nothing less of perfection. He requires total concentration, and when interrupted the person can expect to get an earful from him. It's not be noted that he's no slouch when it comes to hard work, and he will do his absolute best to achieve anything thrown at him, especially if it's a challenge and even if he doesn't win said challenge he will take the defeat with grace and learn from it. He's not a morning person, so most avoid him during that time as he is rather grouchy at that time and sometimes he's just plain grouchy for no particular reason. It can be said that are blindly positive get on his nerves and make him sick - and he does his best to avoid them.

Many would say this male is highly intelligent, and some would even argue he's a genius. He is a quick thinker and fast learner, being able to accurately find a way out of a bind in a manner of seconds to minutes - depending on how fast a solution is needed. He is also able to learn and pick on things rather quickly, always looking to expand his knowledge and understanding of things and gain more experience in certain things - he's not above learning or asking for help if he doesn't know something or needs help, he may be a bit prideful but not to that extent. He is a rather calculated and strategic thinker, able to see things quickly and farther ahead than most - while they're playing checkers he's playing chess. Able to see possible moves of his opponents , and finding ways to use their own strengths and weaknesses against them . When someone thinks he's down and they've got him cornered, he'll come out of left field with some damage dealing move - it can be said it's foolish to get into a battle of wits with him because he most likely will win unless he finds his match and their is a genuine challenge. And he adores a good challenge, it gives him life - so bring on the challenge, and you better be a good challenge because he hates when they're boring and he will be annoyed if you aren't that much of a challenge to him. When comes to his speech, he can be polite and courteous - and all of the above. Being able to charm others with his eloquent and flowery speech, and impress them with his extensive knowledge as well. However, you will discover there is a more sarcastic and witty side to him. Full of snarky remarks and rather snippy comebacks, so just because he's kind doesn't mean he's not above getting into a verbal confrontation with someone and as you'll later find out a physical confrontation either .

Now when it comes to anger, there is something eerie about this male - he doesn't get mad easily, as surprisingly he can be rather patient with others, however he does have limits to how much disrespect he'll take from someone. Now, most wouldn't know this, but this male is quite vindictive - he can and will hold a grudge for years if needed to and he's patient about exacting his revenge for it, but don't worry he's not one to hold grudges for petty or trivial matters. He has this almost chilling anger, one that just screams that you've fucked up, and their is this certain malicious look that he gets in his eye as well - his words won't become just threats, no, when you've invoked his ire - they become promises. And he doesn't yell when angry, which makes him even more unsettling - he will say the most heinous threat in the most casual and sweetest tone of voice, not at all giving the person a chance to process what he's said. He's rather cutthroat and bloodthirsty, one will never suspect it until they see him in a fight or on a hunt - their is a certain look he gets in his eyes when he's thrilled to shed blood and when you just know he's coming in for the kill, most would think he's wrong in the head because he can go from this bloodthirsty mode to being the calm and charismatic person that they know. But either way, when you challenge him to a fight and he's angry? You better expect to beg for your life and come out of it with a lot of scars, because he doesn't show mercy for those who challenge him. He will toy with your life, after all it will be in his hands because how dare you challenge him? And you expect him to lose? No, he'll show you the true meaning of terror, with a smile on his face as he rips your throat open. Most don't know, but he's not exactly loyal - he's only loyal when it serves him. After all, being blindly loyal doesn't get you anything good, especially when the person could change their morals and values on a whim to something you don't agree with. The moment something better comes along, he can be persuaded to change allegiances - however it's to note, that if he does find someone he truly respects then he would do anything for them, including kill if they so asked. So when he's loyal to someone or a cause, you better believe he will die for it - but it's rare to find someone to be so loyal to, maybe one day he'll find that person or cause for fight vigorously for, as of now he's still searching for it.

When it comes to romance, this male is quite suave - able to entrance the ladies due to his charisma and gentlemen like behavior. He's always respectful of females and would never harm one, and he would be offended if you think he would do so, his father didn't raise a despicable male - he may have some questionable morals and values but even he wouldn't stoop that low, he's not that much of a monster . . . . sheesh. He is quite the flirt, being able to smoothly compliment females and charm them with both his words and actions ; flowers, romantic walks, cleaning their den, or even hunting for them. He will do his best to genuinely impress a girl he likes ; sure he flirts, but only his love gets the special treatment. When he finds his partner, you can expect that he will wholly be devoted to her - he will treat her as if she hung the damn moon and stars, she is his queen and he will treat her as such. She will never have to worry about him having straying eyes, because they will only be for her. While it may not seem like it, but if his mate ever cheated on him or was unloyal his heart would break . He's also a rather jealous and possessive creature, not appreciating if a male looks at his mate with less than honorable intentions and he is not above getting into a fight about it - and even if they're just courting, she's still his girl and he won't give her up without a fight. So in short he would be a loving and rather doting mate, she could ask for him to burn the world and he would find a way to do it since she asked. Now when it comes to his family, it can be said that he's a family man - he will be involved in his children's life, not missing a moment of it. He is protective of his family, and will do anything for them including fuck someone up for messing with them. He will teach his sons to be gentlemen and treat ladies right and be disappointed if they don't and teach his daughters that they are queens and they shouldn't think any less of themselves and don't settle for just any guy. When his children start looking for mates, he will be supportive but also cautious especially when it comes to his daughters, they are his princesses - not just shy hoodlum can court them, you better damn well be worthy of her, and if you break her heart you're signing your own death wish. You can also believe that he will spoil and adore any grandchildren he is given, and he's definitely the embarrassing type to ask his children when they're going to give him grandchildren, but in an affectionate way. In short, this male is someone who loves and cares deeply for his family, and one shouldn't do anything to get in the way of that unless you want to face his fangs.

Rider:
TBD
Abilities:
Umbrakinetic Flight
Unlike most dragons that have wings to support their flight. This male does not have that luxury as he is wingless. This male uses shadows and darkness to fly, glide, or levitate himself and get around. His most common use of darkness is his own shadow when he flies. It's much easier to fly freely at nighttime than it is in the daytime, because depending on how the sun casts on his shadow will determine how far and long he can fly. But for the most part he isn't restricted to the ground .

Breathing Abilities

Regular Fire Breath
This male breathes out a fiery flame of death and doom when he's so tempted to do so. This fire is a strong and deadly ; taking a dangerous yet beautiful violet hue. Meaning it's one of the hotter flames on the spectrum when it comes to heat. So while it's natural to get out of the way a flame blast ; one should do well to get out the way of the heat that is left over from the flame. It's to note, that he's not a Fire Dragon - one who would be better suited for such a powerful and hot breathing fire, so it causes his throat to be raw at times when using it excessively. He can use it in small doses, but overusing it can cause damage to his throat and vocal cords which would render him speechless and having trouble eating which would be bad for him.

Smog Breath
This male has a secondary breath in which he spews out a thick, dense plume of black smog. It's something that has many uses and is very versatile. For one, it can be used for cover - causing those within it to lose their sense of direction and due to its thick nature it's hard to get through or dispel - along with being hard to see it and not to mention sound is muffled within it as well. It's a perfect way to disguise one's approach. Another thing is, he can make his breath toxic - meaning if one were to enter his breath while it was toxic they would be affected. The symptoms includes ; temporary blindness, fits of hysteria and panic , along with profuse sweating and chills. The more inhaled , the longer the affects lasts on the person. The person is usually affected for ten minutes with the longest recorded person being affected for ten hours. The higher does toxin affect is dubbed the "nightmare strain" - it's when his fog is the blackest it can be and has a violet and dark cerulean hue, this ominous smog induces and inflicts the victim with hallucinations, terrors and hysteria. It will cause the person to see their worst fear and trap them in a nightmare for the least thirty minutes and at the most twenty four hours. The person will be wailing in pain and digging at themselves - they'll have to be restrained. It's no known cure for this strain, you'll just have to let it run its course - and even after waking up they'll experience seeing shadowy figures for four afterwards and bouts of paranoia before the paranoia settles down. It can be quelled with a hot cup of chamomile tea steeped with lavender and ginkgo biloba.

The Void
A pocket dimension that is owned and controlled by this male. Unlike what most would think - it is a rather peaceful and serene place for him. It's like looking upon a starry night reflected upon a pool of dark water. It's a domain of complete darkness, not letting in and snuffing out any light (within reason of course, it also seems to have one it favors) - it is his home away from home that can be used by him. He controls the domain, and he can enter and leave as he pleases. Though it's a strain to cast the spell to enter the domain rather than leaving. It is to note that he can't stay long unless he wants to lose himself to the darkness ; the only reason to use this area is for his healing. While he can easily heal in the darkness, major wounds take longer to do so and it can be hard to find pure darkness for him to heal in. So in self preservation, this male will teleport himself to his abode of darkness, and heal himself for as long as it takes. His healing space is well protected and guarded, those trying to enter without permission will be met with fierce resistance - only those with overwhelming psychological power would be able to disturb his healing. It is also to note this place is not favorable to humans in the slightest nor other dragons [ that doesn't have his blessing ] . There is only one other dragon who can enter his space at her will, and that's because she is connected to him by blood and he trusts her explicitly. Another thing is that he can "banish" someone to this plane - only for thirty seconds, and it's a high mental strain to contain someone. Those who are banished will feel immense pain, they'll slowly suffocate and be corrupted by the darkness of the plane and even experience hallucinations - and this is just the mild form of what could happen when temporarily exposed. Rarely anyone survives the full force of The Void.

Veil Of Darkness
This male possesses the ability to manipulate shadows and darkness. Being able to meld within shadows and hide ; eavesdropping on others or using their shadow to scare them. He can create helpful constructs, and use shadows in both an offensive and defensive manner. It takes concentration to use this power along with him only being able to manipulate shadows that are available to him. He can also pin others down by tampering with their shadow ; he must establish eye contact on the shadow and hold it to be able to do it. Also, his own shadow is one that has its own will - he is able to use it as a spy or scout - he can feel everything his shadow does when separated from him and he can't be gone long unless he wants his life force to start draining. And if his shadow is stolen he slowly will lose himself unless he gains his shadow back or heals himself.

Scourge Of Darkness
This male can release a devastating wave of darkness, and it moves rather fast [ but one could be able to doge it if they moved quick enough ] . It causes those caught within the wave to be temporarily paralyzed with overwhelming dread and it also slows their movements down and slowly saps at their life force. They are still able to move, but it's hard to do so - but not impossible. Those within the wave are afflicted with purple rune like markings, indicating their being caught up in it. These markings are painful in addition to the other affects . If one can get out of the affected area ; they are to immediately rub aloe vera gel on the markings, to begin to purify the toxins. And take oils from a peace lily and drink it in green tea mixed with burdock. This is a know way to quickly remove the toxins out of the system. And if one isn't quick enough, the markings will spread and then start rotting the body until eventually the afflicted will die. Even after the wave is released, the area is still affected for thirty minutes afterwards - the plants or whatever living things lingering within it will begin to wither and rot . And it will take time for the plant life to recover. The effects will cause fatigue, weakness, and slow sapping of vitality for his victims still within the area ( they won't experience the paralysis or slow walking as they weren't caught in the actual wave - this is moreso what happens once the wave is gone ) . One can protect themselves by not inhaling the fumes giving off by the effected area (meaning wearing a mask or something covering the nostrils well) .

Corruption
A bite from a dragon is not a pleasant experience ; and one from this male isn't pleasant in the slightest measure . He possesses a slow working "venom" - a inkly black liquid that when injected into his chosen victim will have devastating consequences on them. The bite mark will appear normal at first, then thirty minutes later the afflicted person will begin to notice a oozing black liquid coming from it. And then a slightly throbbing sensation coming from the wound and it 'creeping' - almost as if worms are buried under the skin (though their is none) . Not to mention the area around the wound will be very cold, it's best to keep it warm to keep the venom from spreading ; it's to note you can se it speeding through "branch-like" roots along the body of the victim. The male will begin to have subtle influence over said person ; being able to "whisper" to them and influence their actions . It's a helpful ability both offensively and defensively ; being able to get a human to get into small spaces for him or even having a dragon as a shield. It is to note that if the victim gets hurt in any manner, he receives their pain but with twice the force due to darkness being embedded within his power. Not to mention this 'control ' isn't complete ; those with strong willpower can ignore his "whisperings" and in effect turn on him and lash out against him. This is especially dangerous when another dragon is fighting his influence. To cure one's self from his bite is possible, they must take his venom and mix it with lavender and a stinking corpse lily and inject it into the affected region. If left untreated ; the venom will work its course in about seven days - the victim will experience fatigue, chills, fever and boughts of nausea and possibly vomiting. They will have heightened paranoia and hallucinations as well, before it calms down and they are better. They will have the bite mark left as a reminder .

Walk Of The Dead
This male has a rather . . . concerning ability - one to be able to sense the presence of the dead. And it's not limited to that ; he can also see and speak with them as well - in the living real and the Underworld or whatever one likes to call the place where the dead goes. Using his normal vision ; he is not able to see dead sprits , but he can still sense and feel their presence around him . But when he uses his Sight, he is able to see them within a certain vicinity and only for six minutes at the most before he loses sight of them. He gets migraines and will be slightly dizzy for a good four hours after using his Sight to try and see the spirits amongst them. But that's just a minor inconvenience compared to what he must go through when going to their realm. Now one must understand, those spirits he sees are ones still lingering around before going for their final resting place. He cannot summon spirits at whim ; no, he must go to them. Meaning, he must transverse into the deep and dark realm that they reside in - and before he does so, he must have information on his target to be able to actually find them and not go on a wild goose chase. Currently he is just figuring out this ability and doesn't have much information about it as it is one that is adapting and he has to understand. But one thing for sure it's an ability that is a last resort .

What He Does Know About This Ability - As Described By Him

- ' This place is physically draining me. I feel weak and fatigued after at least sixty seconds upon entering this Realm. My movements are sluggish and slower than normal. It also seems advisable for me to not to fly while here as well. It exherts too much energy and saps from what energy I already have . '

- ' These beasts, these things like to play tricks on my mind. I must keep my wits about me ; it seems they like to try and hide my way back as it is never in the same place I enter. Not to mention they seem to favor tricks of the mind and try to get me to do stupid things like eat and sleep ? What's up with that - it's odd that they continuously make those specific requests, I keep this in the back of my mind. '

- ' When entering this realm ; my physical body remains in a trance-like state - it's so odd to see my own body out of it. My physical body is vulnerable to attack, so it is best to do this in a safe place and with someone trusted guarding my body. It also seems that my runes activate when using this power - they glow a vibrant golden color . I've noticed that they flicker to cyan for some reason at times . This can't be a good thing - I must figure it out. '

- ' There seems to be a time limit on my time here ; but I can't pinpoint what it is. Time works differently here ; what seems like minutes in the physical world is more like hours within this realm and they go my quickly. I can tell I've reached my threshold when I begin to slightly disintegrate and lose form - it's a chilling experience and not fun to talk about, my sister would have a fit if she knew about this . '

What This Male Doesn't Know About This Ability

- Due to him being a living being - going to the Realm expends a lot of his energy. Hence the sapped life force while he's down there. It also makes it dangerous for him being there as well - because he must not sleep nor eat anything offered to him , if he does he will become a permanent resident of the area which will not be good for him. It's also tricky as the place tries to slowly sap his energy to force him into a state of fatigue and delirium to try and make him stay.

- He has a time limit ; he knows this but not the exact time amount . He currently can stay in the realm for what in regular time is ten minutes. However time is tricky and runs by quickly in this world. What is ten minutes in regular time , is merely two and a half hours within the realm. And he must be out before the time expires or else he becomes a permanent resident. When he gets close half hour mark, he slowly begins fo deteriorating - slowly losing his physical form, he begins to hallucinate ( as it's the spirits trying to prevent him from leaving ) , and experience extreme pain and fatigue. In the real world this translates to his runic markings going from gold to cerulean indicating he's in the danger zone and then flickering as his time ticks down.

- Hauntings , he can be haunted by the spirits. Especially when he least expects it. Not to mention, he should never make deals or contacts with them as a living mortal in a place of death because the could steal his soul which would be heavily damaging and a sentence for death for him. This means he can't take any 'gifts' or tokens from them because it could be a trap to enslave or destroy his spiritual body and in another case possess him. Nor should he indulge in any food or delicacy they may try and offer him. Spirits are tricky creatures, he must appease them - and not anger them for fear of being taken over. They can also plague him with horrible dreams if they can't take his mind.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

Darkness : This male is in his element where it is dark and full of shadows. Slinking within the darkness and shadows is his forte. This is when he's at his strongest and where he can blind in rather easily as opposed to the daytime in the light.

Agility & Speed : Due to not being restricted by wings this male is quite speedy and fast ; able to go at incredible speeds when on land. He is also pretty agile as well, being able to make on the time turns and such.

Stealth : Being able to cushion his sound with his power is very helpful when it comes to being stealthy. Not to mention being able to blend and meld into the shadows - it is a whole different level of stealth. Being able to hide in the shadow of things and being able to hear and spy on them.

His Powers : The power he possesses are very strong and useful. Not to mention he's growing rather strong with using ; being more precise and deadly with them and they are growing stronger in force by the day. And they can be an asset in stealth situations or being a spy or scout.

Weaknesses

Highly Sensitive To Light & Light Based Attacks : This male is a nocturnal creature, one who does best in the shadows and nighttime. Due to his eyesight being more adept to nighttime, it makes his eyes more sensitive in nature and a strong weak point of his. He also can be stunned and repelled by light based attacks ; low lighting such as fires doesn't bother him but bright lights do. Also, the sun and daytime dampens his shadow and darkness based powers - he can still be useful [ at times ] but he really shines at nighttime.

Powers Are Extremely Draining : His powers are highly draining to use and they also require intense focus and skill to be used . He will be fatigued when using his power ; and even start having migraines and possibly fainting spells. It can also be said this is why he sleeps and naps a lot ; to gain strength and more energy to deal with his powers. As he grows his limit threshold will grow as well but he is just a young adult.

He's Nocturnal By Nature : This is a male who's intuned with darkness- one who's rhythm is made for darkness. Meaning, that he's not used to being up and about in the daytime - the daytime is his 'nighttime' , so he's going to have to get used to this schedule of being up in the day as opposed to being hidden away in a cave.

Issues With Humans & Dragons : This young male is rather fond of solitude. Only being able tot tolerate few dragons ; that being those that are his family , his future possible mate, and someone they view as a friend. He also isn't fond of humans ; and their behavior - he also doesn't like them encroaching upon his lands and homes and those that harm dragons. He's not fond of the thought of bonding with one for life - it can only bring pain

Having Patches Of Body Scales And Little Natural Defense : This male has a lot of fur upon his body ; while having scales on his face , arms , legs , and tail with some sparsely about his back. It's to note that he doesn't have a lot of natural defense upon his body except for his horns and a few amount of spikes. So it makes a lot of his body vulnerable and easy target points for others.

Low Empathy : It's to note that he has rather few people he cares about ; that being his family. Meaning he doesn't do well in team situations or situations required of him to care for others - he will only do it out of politeness and for the sake of not hearing any arguments .

Situational Flight : Due to being able to fly only by means of shadow and darkness ; it means that at times he will be restricted to the ground - and this can be problematic when it comes to getting out of sticky situations. Not to mention, when shadows are wonky it make flight harder to achieve. Also, he can't fly where there are no shadows or darkness.

His Youth : He's young and inexperienced, and he's still navigating his powers and his own limits. So his youth is of a disadvantage as he is one who still has a lot to see and learn about the world around him.
Crush:
Hm . . . We'll See Where The Wind Blows
Mate:
He's Not Thinking About That
Kin:
Guāng Huánghòu, His Twin Sister
Affiliations:
Guāng Huánghòu
WIP
Other:

Edited at August 7, 2024 12:03 AM by Spellbound
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:22 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve and apprentice rider and a fire class apprentice dragon?
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve apprentice rider and apprentice light dragon, please. ^^
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added them ^^
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:27 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a Fire dragon (New)?
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:27 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I also reserve a storm dragon?
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Talvi S'naedis
"Winter Snow Goddess"
Role:
Outpost Dragon
Class:
Ice Class
Appearance:

Standing at 24 feet tall, Talvi is not the largest dragon there is, though it can easily be misconstrued that she's larger than she appears do to the length of her horns and the height they reach. The Ice Dragoness is rather unique in appearance, albeit beautiful in her own stunning way, she has a rather languid and lithe build, her body leanly build for grace, elegance, and an uncanny nimbleness. She might even be considered on the slender side for a dragon, but what is hidden beneath her combination of fur and scales is a toned physique that is ready for and willing battle.

Her neck is several feet in length, but appears on the normal side, and well proportioned for her body, which is a bit on the longer side, though it isn't obvious enough for others to be able to easily tell. Her tail, though, is quite long, starting just slightly narrower than the width of her body, and tappering down to a soft, fluffy tip. Her tail is about the length of her from nose tip to the base of her tail, so she can lay with it curved so her tail tip reaches over her front paws.

Talvi's legs are deceptive in the fact that they are in tune with the rest of her body and rather lean, like how a wolves legs might seem lean compared to it's body, but they still hold a whole lot of power, especially in her hips and shoulders. Her legs are long and are what give her the height she reaches, and she's built almost like something from the Mustelidae family, with a body longer than what her legs look like they shoulder support, but not quite as short porportionally compared to a Mustelidae. Her feet all are a combination of a Weasel's and a Cat's, having retracable claws like a cat, but longer toes like a Weasel's. They're furred and padded, able to withstand the coldest of grounds, and able to move without making hardly any sound at all.

Upon her back are a pair of wings that start furred along the bones, but from the fur grows the membranes of her wings. It is a bit thicker than the normal membrane of a dragon's wings, but this is so it can tolerate the cold temperatures she is used to calling home. This does affect her ability to fly, in the idea it takes more power for her to start flying, but once she's up in the air she's actually incredibly stable, and able to reach great speeds, the strength of her wings able to handle quite a bit. Her wings are also surprisingly large for such a lean built creature, but this is so they can handle her length.

In terms of her facial features, Talvi is quite a sight to behold in terms of her head. It's the normal draconic shape, with overgrown fangs that hang past her jaws. She has furred cheek tufts that add an almost cute and fluffy quality, but the rest of her appearance is all formidable. The most eye catching thing is the crown of horns she has upon her head, with four sets total, all different in size and appearance. Her smallest set, which are the lowest on her head and come out from around her cheeks, are about six inches in length and curve downwards. Sitting above them, though, are her longest pair. They, like the smaller set, also curve downwards, but they're closer to 3 to 4 feet in length. These horns taper slowly to their sharp tip, but are smooth in texture. The next set sits several inches above her eyes, and have a curvy appearance where they jut out to the sides, their surfaces rolling like waves. These taper much faster, and come to extremely sharp points, but are a bit more delicate than the rest of her horns. The last pair, which side behind this third side, but above the second set, are another curvy pair of horns, that angle upwards, first curing inwards before curing outwards once more. The horns remain rather thick even to the tip, creating a blunter, but still sharp tip, and are easily the strongest set of horns she has.

Upon her face are a set of three eyes, yes. Three. The normal tow sit in their normal place, with a black sclera and white pupil, something that seems a bit backwards, but allows her to have excellent vision, especially at night. The third eye, though, sits in the center of her forehead, and usually remains closed, undetectable within the fur of her face unless open. This eye has a white, blue tinged sclera, and a deeper blue orb within it. This eyes doesn't really see in the traditional sense, instead it picks up on Auras and more... intangible things that eyes otherwise wouldn't see.

Talvi's coloration is pretty straight forward, all being shades of white and a pale, pale blue-grey color. Her fur is pure white in color, able to blend in with ice and the fresh snow. Whereas the color of her belly scales, horns, and the short spikes along her spine that rise up from her fur, are all the pale blue-grey color. Even her tongue and gums are this blue-grey color. The same goes for her claws, though they aren't always seen since they're retractable.

Credit For both Images Belongs to Tenebris Umbra. No One Else Has Permission to Use Them.

Personality:
Rather Friendly | Loyal | Coy | Flirtatious with her Beloved | Playful | Content | Happy Female | Ray of Cold Sunshine | Elegant | Graceful | Peaceful | Protective | A Bit Motherly | Shameless Hussy for Aegon | Absolutely Viscious If Needed | Ruthless at Times | Over Emotional | Heart on Sleeve | Transparent | Open | Direct | Intelligent | Helpful | Compassionate | Not the Type to Be Cruel [All Bets are Off if you Harm Someone She Loves Though] | Loves Her Shinies | Loves to Sing [Badly] | Selfless

Rider:
Open
Abilities:
Frost Bite
Getting bit by a dragon is already not an enjoyable thing, but Talvi's bite brings it to a whole another level. Her teeth imbued with the icy cold energy are able to inflict serious damage. Her bites cause frostbite, which will spread over time, causing excruciating pane, and can hinder movement as it spreads and stiffens where it infects. Also, if she bites and holds, she can slowly sap the energy of her victim and weaknening them by reducing their overall body temperature. Heat, direct heat, is the cure for this. Cauterizing the wound and infected areas will stop the frostbite.

Cryokinesis
This should be self explanatory, but this is her ability to generate and control ice. She can do things like coating herself with icy armor, or channeling ice into the ground to cause spikes to jut up where ever she deems. But basically, she can control ice at a whim.

Frozen Necrosis
Similar to her bite, this ability comes strictly from her claws. Her claws are freezing cold, and when she slices someone with them, it inflincts a wound that necrotizes by freezing, eating away flesh by turning it into brittle ice. It can cause a simple slashing wound to turn into a horrible gaping canal as the freeze grows. It's extremely painful, and will slowly weaken the target over time as it saps the warmth and strength. Like her Frost Bite, direct heat will stop the spread and freezing necrosis. It's a painful process, and the wound will need to heal.

Deathly Cold
Considered a more passive ability, this is often overlooked until it's too late. Talvi has the ability to generate an aura of cold around her. The temperature around her drops to a deathly cold that will penetrate even the thickest of coats, and slow the heart and blood flow. If someone remains in it for too long, it will cause their heart to stop. Side effects of being in the aura for too long are hypothermia and frost bite. Like most things, warming victims will combat this, but it has to be done slowly, otherwise it can send the victims into shock.

Hypothermic Breath
This is Talvi's breath attack, and it seems rather underwhelming at first, but it's still incredibly dangerous. While her breath can freeze things, and coat them in a layer of ice if directly contacted, it's main function is to be breathed in as a mist or fog. She tends to release this as a fog to obscure vision, but also so those who breathe it in become hypothermic, causing them to be weakened and disorientated. The more they breathe in, the stronger the clutches of hypothermia become. If they breathe too much in it, it'll start effecting their ability to breathe at all, so it's recommended to get out of it as quickly as possible. Slowly warming the target up will help, but it's honestly just a waiting game, as it takes time to heal from the effects. Side effects that last a few days will be coughing, lower lung capacity, soreness, etc.

Crygenic Shroud
This is Talvi's one healing ability, and while it's a good one to have up her sleeve, she doesn't use it often. This is because she has to encase herself in ice, going into a deeper hibernation, while she heals from her wounds. Typically she does this when grievously injured, but she cannot defend herself when in this state. Her ice is very difficult to break, but it is susceptible to being melted over time.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
1. The Cold: This is Talvi's element. She is the most comfortable when it is cold, icy, and snowy. This is also when she's at her strongest, and she camoflauges well in the snow.

2. Stealth: Not necessarily in terms of her coloring, but she moves practically silent with her padded feetsies.

3. Third Eye: Since her Third Eye can see auras and the auras of abilities, even if her normal eyes are damaged she can still use this eye to see.

4. Resilient: Talvi is almost painfully optimistic. Not like unrealistically, but she isn't the type to dwell on the negative. She will always get back up and keep moving forward even when everything says she should have given up.

5. Her Singing Voice: Oh no. You thought I was gonna say she sings beautifully. Oh no. Not in the slightest. Talvi is a notoriously bad singer. But does she care? No. She will grace you with a song whenever you ask. Even if you don't. And you will love her for it, or I'll eat you.

Weaknesses
1. Heat: It's significantly harder for her to use her abilities when it's hot out. It's not impossible, but it is harder, and, if it's hot enough, it'll weaken the strength of her attacks.

2. Third Eye: Her attacks are always stronger when utilizing her third eye, so if it's damaged her attacks are going to be weaker.

3. Her Own Ice: She can generate her own Ice, Snow, or Cold, but it does take more energy for her to do so, and there is a finite amount she can create before she's tapped.

4. Lack of Body Scales: Most of her body, save her belly, is covered in thick, dense fur. This does offer some protection, but not the same impenetrability of scales. So if she hasn't coated herself in icy armor, her skin is much less durable.

5. Not a Great Swimmer: She gets water logged from her fur. So she can swim, but she's bad at it. And she hates it.

6. Loved Ones: Talvi is incredibly loyal, to a fault. She will always lay down her life for her loved ones without even thinking about it.

Likes & Dislikes:

Crush:
She only has eyes, all three of them, for Aegon.
Mate:
While it's not official, yet, this could only ever be taken by Aegon.
Kin:
Open; Pm for Discussion
Affiliations:
Open - WIP
Other:

Edited at July 15, 2024 08:52 PM by Imperial Sands
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Which Role ^^

_Moonshadow_ said: