Lol of course Eve gave her wolves all those ranks and den names lol
 Salem
09:34:39 Rumi
New suggestion
-WP Click-
Support?
 Transcendence
09:32:47 free palestine
Well its not old art i just havent done the face front horse reeing style in a bit
 Transcendence
09:32:06 free palestine
Old ree horse style aaa
 Arachne
09:31:37 Ara/Kat
my wifi will NOT let post image things load 🙏
 Zeraphia
09:31:04 Vah was attacked
The perspective on the last one is absolutely amazing
 Bears den
09:29:33 Bear
Transcendence,
Those are so good
 Transcendence
09:27:20 free palestine
some recent art and commissions lol
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Transcendence
09:26:24 free palestine
WolfPlay definitely needs a counter or "are yoj still online" after 15 minutes of typing long posts here lmaoo
 Luna🌕
09:26:07 Silver (She/her)
Get an army of quasar wolves and put them in a folder named queso because cheese
 Luna🌕
09:25:33 Silver (She/her)
Who wants to hear my goofy ahh pack goal
 Caeruleum
09:19:46 Cae, Blue
If you get logged out after clicking submit, log back in using another tab, go back to the one you got loged out in, and just go back. Textbox should still have all that youve tyoed out
 Destinations End
09:14:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
That was close.. almost lost my growl.. thankfully I thought to check if I was still logged in before clicking post because I did get logged out from not being actively doing stuff on the game, and I didn't think to copy what I typed like normal before posting
 TKO
09:11:23 
rykio

like this
-Click-
 Bears den
09:05:43 Bear
Katy
Your welcome

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +1
Crocodile : -1
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 30, 2024 08:41 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn bobbed his head lightly, gingerly, as he closed his eyes. His hand rubbed along his forehead, pressed fingers to his temples and then drew down his cheek and jaw before settling into his lap.

"I think I did know how to do it before I showed up," he confirmed briefly. "But my goodness, it hurt..."

Her comment about water wasn't unfounded but at the same time, Finn was slightly confused. He had his doubts as to whether or not that measly cup of water was going to help curb the lingering headache. It was as if something had splintered off inside his brain, bouncing around like a shard of glass with every single pounding ache.

He looked up slowly as she returned and reluctantly took the cup. The water was... water. It didn't exactly have much of a taste--and if it did, it was metallic and a little bit on the warm side.

"Thanks," Finn said quietly. "But I think I'm going to try and sleep this headache away."

--

Xevon shook his head, tossing his misty hair for a moment or two. "Well, we can always go look for it," he mused idly. "If it is in the cellar, well, perhaps we can figure out a way to get there."

He flashed his ghastly friend a cunning grin. "Never underestimate my ability to get people in places. We tell them it'll help with their memories, that yeah, it's a little freaky but that's why it's there," he waved one hand, "because it means no one will be willing to go and get it."

He shrugged idly. "The two talisman together should help override that block in the memory. I mean, it almost worked... last time."

He hated to say that but it wasn't wrong.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 30, 2024 08:54 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily pressed her lips together in a flat smile as Finn took the cup, maybe she would just leave him alone. Now she felt a little bad insisting they didn't lock themselves in seperate rooms. What if he just wanted to be alone and she was being selfish?

She gave a small nod of her head, bringing her fingers to hook into the loops of her jeans. "You're welcome." Lily returned before side stepping around the edge of Finn's claimed bed and towards the main door of the room.

"Do you want the lights off or?" She cleared her throat, hovering near the door. Lily wasn't sure that she wanted them off or on, deciding to throw that choice at Finntello rather than pick for herself.

Callisto's eyes followed Xevon's as he tossed his head for a few second. "It is creepy down there, I don't know if I'd even want to go down there." He cocked his head, lifting a hand to pluck at his shirt button idly. Then his attention was drawn to his friend's wide smile, he knew what that look was. Being the victim of it many times.

"I suppose that could work," Callisto glanced back towards the door, lips squishing together for a split second before he continued. "I mean, I think it would work." He concluded, giving a small half tilted smile back to Xevon. Only for it to faulter at his next words.

"It didn't get us particularly far." Callisto's voice came out a little sharper than he hand intented. His hands gesturing to the pair of them and their not-so-living forms. He knew it wasn't Xevon's fault they were dead. What bothered him was the blurriness of the event, he didn't know which scars were from what still.

The man sighed, lifting a hand and waving it. "I'm sorry, let's go look for it." Callisto took a small glance back towards Xevon, hoping his friend wouldn't return the venom. He turned to head towards the bar room again, there was a trap door behind there that led down to the cellar below.

Taking in a deep breath, Callisto sank himself into the floor to emerge into the darkened room. A dim, flickering light hun from the ceiling and while there was little dust and cobwebs, it was not a comforting environment to be in. "It's in here somewhere, I haven't been down here in a while." Callisto craned his neck to peer around the tall shelving units stacked with fancy wines and aging liquors.

Edited at August 30, 2024 09:11 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 1, 2024 12:10 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's hand lifted from the bed, stifling a short yawn. "I don't think it'll matter to me," he admitted. "I'm already dozing off..." his words slowed down as he exhaled softly. His breathing slowed as he sank down into an exhausted sleep. It wasn't clear but it might've been a clue as to the fact that Finn could just doze off anywhere. Comfort be darned.

Xevon tipped his head with a loose shrug. He refrained from smugly stating that of course it would work, he came up with the plan. He had come up with lots of plans and not all of them had worked.

"No, it didn't work last time," Xevon confirmed with his tone shivering lightly. "But I think it's because we didn't work together. We just worked on finding the talismans and we separated them."

His hand lifted up to rub at his arm. For a brief moment, a small darkness passed over his face. There was anguish, exhaustion, pain and remorse in his gaze as he let out a weak sigh before he shook his head. The motion cleared the look from his face.

His ruby gaze turned to Callisto. "We know what works best. If they get both talismans and nearby--if they work together--they'll unlock their memories. It'll also unlock the ability to see ... him... but hopefully their souls won't go to his lantern of life."

He shuddered briefly but followed after Callisto to the cellar door. "I try not to come down here," Xevon admitted, slipping down between the shelves. "What does your thing even look like again?"

He pieced through bottles and dust, idle and yet keeping a sharp ear out for anything.

((Bah, it's kind of short, sorry!))

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 1, 2024 07:05 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Now she was stumped, he was supposed to pick for her. After a moment of hovering, her finger touching the switch, she drew it away sharply. "I-I think I'll leave it on." She mumbled under her breath, her eyes trailing towards Finntello as he faded into sleep. That was impressive, she was certain she wouldn't call asleep as quickly as that.

Lily edged closer to her bed and scooted under the covers, her hands drawing the quilt up to her jaw, half hiding beneath it like the thin fabric would protect her from whatever might be lurking around the room and past that, the hotel.

Callisto drew his bottom lip between his teeth as he worked his way around the room, feeling the presence of Xevon nearby. His eyebrows set down to his eyes as Xevon brought up their own past mistakes, leading to their ghostly forms. "I don't want to talk about how we messed everything up." He gritted through his teeth before drifting around a corner. "I know you're right. I just don't want to think about it." He sighed, shaking his head briefly before reading the label of a particularly nice looking merlot.

Callisto cocked an eyebrow. "My thing," He lifted his head to look over at Xevon. "Is that dainty letter opener." He wafted around a hand idly. "Tiny thing, must have been made for gnomes." He continued to mutter as he rounded the last aisle of wine bottles. "It's silver with some ceramic cat on the handle." Callisto flicked his head back in frustration, it was here. He knew it was here, but the damn thing was so small he couldn't see it.

Callisto moved back around the corner, his eyes finding Xevon. "I don't know where this stupid thing-" His eyes shot up to the top shelf by the stairs they came in with. Immediately he headed for it, barely missing Xevon as he went by. "It's up there." He stated bluntly.

The small silver piece was sitting on the top shelf of the wine rack, in the small gap between the wooden shelf and the ceiling. The tip of the blade barely poking out from the darkness and glinting in the dim light.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 1, 2024 04:43 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The scowl from Callisto reminded the other ghastly guest that he wasn't used to being dead yet. Xevon had a tendency to reside in the past--he yearned to learn from it. Every experience had been different. But Callisto had been the only other one who had remained like him. It was strange.

Xevon shrugged lightly and winced as he was corrected. "I... thought it was a dagger but you said it wasn't. I don't... it's new enough that I'm not sure what it is."

He drifted after him, piecing through the shelves. "A letter opener... that... that means they don't use wax seals anymore? You have to cut into the letter?"

Strange.

Xevon paused as Callisto looked back at him and then past him, toward the shelves. The dusty shelf hardly seemed like anything special. It was the faintest light that reflected off of the blade after they had walked by it. Or floated by.

"Well now that's an odd place to put something," Xevon mused, his hands on his hips as he looked up at the small trinket. He tilted his head lightly, studying the spot of the letter opener. "But since they'll have to open the trap door to get down here anyways, they should see it fairly quickly. I would assume at least. Since there'll be more light and such."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 1, 2024 07:12 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

He stared up at the small silver blade, tilting his head slightly. Then he paused and looked back at Xevon. "They can still wax seal them but you can-" Callisto cut himself off and waved a hand dismissively. "It doesn't matter, don't worry about it." He conceded, drifting his way back towards the stairs just to the side of him.

"I don't like that it's technically a small knife." He mused, turning his body so that his back was facing the stairs. "These two would be okay, but I don't know how a weapon would go with more..." Callisto tossed up his words, trying to find the right one. "Unstable inhabitants." That would do.

He began to head back up to the bar, lifting a hand and looking at it or rather through it, the floorboards visible through his misty image. He noted the cleanliness of the floor and the surrounding cupboards, as much as this place was a living - or in their case very dead - hell, at least it was clean. No dust and gross webs hanging from the eaves.

"What do we do now? They'll be out for a while." Callisto reached the bar and turned to watch as Xevon followed him, his pink eyes meeting Xevon's harsher ones. "Or do we act like guard dogs." He tried a small laugh, but it felt wrong. He found himself unable to laugh properly since he appeared in this hotel. Callisto could feel the hole in his chest when he did try to laugh, it just felt wrong.

Edited at September 1, 2024 07:13 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 1, 2024 11:00 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head, tossing his hair back and forth again. He finally tutted loosely and then snorted. "The only thing you're cutting with that thing is maybe butter," he followed after him, drifting through the floor. His wings occasionally flapped out of habit, even if it didn't help him move at all.

"I think we should figure out where he is at the least," Xevon replied reluctantly. "If we know where that... thing is, we can warn them where to not go in the meantime."

The ghastly figure frowned slightly, noting the seeming pain that came from the other as he tried to laugh. Perhaps he could simply because he had been there long enough--because he could remember every aching detail from the moment he woke up to the moment he had met his demise. A fighting demise but a demise nonetheless.

It would take a lot of work to let the pair fully see them. They would have to find other mementos that others had left behind. Truly, to fend off the beast that haunted the halls, they would have to learn what he had done to the other guests.

Xevon shook his head clear of his thoughts. "Let's just make sure he isn't nearby them. If he is, well... we'll have to do some luring. Again."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 2, 2024 04:01 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto brought his eyes up from where they had fallen to the ground as he listened to Xevon. He brought his hands together and wrang them together, he did not want to go look for him. He left what little colour that was left in his face drain at the idea, a flash of panic over his eyes before he managed to tame it.

"Just around their floor?" Callisto asked carefully, trying to bring his hands to still. "Or other places?" He questioned further, taking a small slide back towards the bar top. He was watching his companion carefully, Xevon always seemed up for adventuring around without a worry about running into any trouble. Well...except when Xevon was tired, good god, then he was a handful. Not that he could blame him, Callisto wasn't always easy to be around either.

He could only remember snippets of his last moments. Screaming, pain and flashes of red. Whether or not those screams were his own, he had no idea. "I don't want..." He ran a hand through his hair, pushing the white back all the way, holding it there. He looked back at Xevon, eyes widened. "I don't want to see him again." Callisto choked out. He was never one to panic or back down or hide, but there was something in him that he couldn't control. It made him want to run and never stop.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 2, 2024 04:08 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon let out a slow breath and dipped his head slightly. "I know," he replied quietly, his voice hardly over a breathless whisper. "So, you... we'll split up."

Xevon nodded firmly with the new plan he had decided to come up with in the blink of an eye. It was ingenious. "You'll stick by the door as a guard. If nothing else, you can make sure it stays locked. I'll figure out where he is in the hotel and come back to report."

He bobbed his head once more. He had gone down fighting and hadn't stopped fighting even after the life had been taken. Perhaps there was a lot of pent up rage built up deep in his chest but he hadn't stopped fighting. A part of him knew that if he stopped... he wouldn't be able to keep going. He wouldn't be able to keep going on, keep trying to help--he'd... he'd end up a ghoul or a poltergeist. A mindless monster full of unbridled and aimless rage.

"That way you can make sure they're still safe and you don't have to see him," Xevon continued speaking, flaring dark wings outward. "Their safety is part of our priorities this time. The safer they are, the better chances we have of actually taking him down."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 2, 2024 08:33 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto dropped his hand from his hair, the thick mess falling back down. He averted his gaze from Xevon, the prickly sensation still lingering on his skin, he was a coward. He only peered at Xevon from the corner of his eyes as he conceded that they should split up. The idea panicked him a little, standing alone where the fresh meat was was just as scary as going to look for him. But he couldn’t bring himself to protest when his friend was readily putting himself forward to head out on his own.

His head turned to watch as Xevon’s wings flexed, watching the feather shift over each other. “Their safety is important.” He agreed slowly, articulating each word. “But you’re safety is important too, don’t do anything stupid.” Callisto swallowed, he didn’t want to think about roaming these halls all alone. Then he would truly lose his mind. “If you can’t see him easily, don’t push it. Just come back to their room.” He looked away, peering into the expanse of the bar, a small muscle in his jaw fluttering. “Please.” He huffed out, brows furrowing, his last word spoken very mumbled.

Callisto snuck a small glance at Xevon before he pushed himself to move towards the door. “Let’s just go.” He swallowed again, how could his throat feel dry if he didn’t need water? He moved out of the door and began picking his way back to the sleeping pairs room.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us