Eternal
Not particularly circusish, but I'm feeling Shadowmaster
 Eternal
03:56:16  Daevas (he,him)
-WP Click-

I need a circus themed name for her
 Wiltshire
03:53:57 = Manor =
Looking for a couple roleplay partners! Read my bio and then pm me once you've decided your still interested :D
 Thunder Struck
03:51:43 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:07 Whisp, Rain
What do yall think of her gear/decor?
 Amygdala
03:49:17 Amy
Rev
I am sure you will improve a lot...practice makes it perfect they say XD
 Revelry
03:48:14 Rev
I wanted to do it for a while, ET was super kind and help me teaching me how to start on it. But I'm still learning layers and all, and I can't quite get lines right with a mouse
 Revelry
03:44:54 Rev
Amy
Makes sense. I did it thinking more about harmozing with the games markings.
Hopefully I'll have more time this week to learn a bit more about digital stuff
 Amygdala
03:43:46 Amy
Rev
I would love do do a design but it's so hard to do on my phone and i am not to goot with designing anyway XD
 Amygdala
03:42:59 Amy
Guys what do you think of this song?

-YT Click-
 Revelry
03:42:25 Rev
I made two design for next month pelt contest. The other one is a red pelt
 Amygdala
03:42:16 Amy
Rev
I like the color but i would love to see some kind of marking on the pelt so it doesn't look too boring
 Revelry
03:41:19 Rev
Amy,
Forgot the link -.-
-Click-
 Amygdala
03:37:29 Amy
Rev
What design?
 Amygdala
03:37:11 Amy
Graves
I always struggle to sleep on modays so i am used to surviving on 2 hours...but only mondays when i work the morning shift for some reason XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Leopard : 0
Leopard : +1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 39

Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 03:22 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
( sorry this is short :( )
Skylar looked up at the boy who had just walked into the tack room and he smiled a bit. "Yeah I guess." Skylar replied after some hesitation. He finished cleaning Angel's tack and moved onto Bandit's, now taking a seat. Once he finished he pulled his phone back out. "I'm in the barn." He texted Chris after he got a message from him saying he was there. His face then lit up and he put away the cleaning supplies he was using and stepped out of the tack room. "yoooo!" Skylar shouted as he saw Chris walk into the barn. Skylar then began to walk to him, doing their handshake as soon as they got close enough. "I think I'm pretty much done." Sky then said as he pulled away from the hug.

Edited at November 15, 2023 03:23 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 04:24 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
((It's alright. ^^))
As Alex diligently worked on cleaning Raven's tack, the familiar scent of leather filled the air of the tack room. The soft glow of the lanterns added a warm ambiance to the space, casting a gentle light on the well-worn tools and equipment that filled the room. Focused on his task, Alex meticulously ran a cloth over each piece of Raven's tack, his movements practiced and deliberate. The rhythmic sounds of cleaning - the swish of the cloth, the creak of leather, and the occasional clink of metal - formed a comforting melody in the tranquil tack room. Occasionally, he looked up, catching glimpses of the night sky through the small window, where stars began to twinkle in the darkness. The vast celestial canvas above served as a silent companion to his work, and the distant sounds of the horses settling in for the night echoed in the background.
`
At one point, Skylar left the tack room and engaged in conversation with someone else in the barn. Alex briefly debated whether to join them, curiosity tugging at him. However, the peace of the tack room, combined with the satisfaction of completing each step of the cleaning process, kept him rooted to his task.
`
With Raven's tack gleaming and arranged neatly, Alex moved on to Blace's gear. The rich and well-loved leather responded to his careful attention, transforming under his hands. The night had fully descended, the only light coming from the lanterns and the stars overhead. Once satisfied with the cleanliness of Blace's tack, Alex stood, stretching his limbs and reveling in the sense of accomplishment. He put the tuck away, returned the cleaning supplies to their designated spots, and cast a final appreciative glance around the tack room before turning off the light and stepping out.
`
As Alex stepped out of the tack room, he closed the door behind him with a soft creak, leaving the leather-scented sanctuary in quiet repose. As he made his way toward the exit of the barn, a subtle stream of light from the outside lights spilled into the corridor, guiding his path. The night sky, adorned with a myriad of stars, offered a magnificent backdrop to the familiar surroundings. A sudden glimpse caught Alex's attention - Skylar engaged in conversation with the boy from music class. The dim glow of the night seemed to frame their silhouettes, creating an intimate tableau against the darkened barn. A moment of hesitation lingered as Alex debated whether to join them. The decision seemed to hang in the air, like the soft rustle of hay in the evening breeze. He considered that he didn't know Skylar well, and the boy from music class was still a mystery.
`
Opting for a quieter night, Alex continued toward the barn exit, the soft echo of his footsteps accompanying him. The distant sounds of the horses in the pasture and the occasional nocturnal murmur of the ranch enveloped him as he stepped into the open air.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 06:26 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked around, the sound of crickets and the wind filled the air. The sky, oh the sky was filled with stars. Skylar looked behind Chris and out the barn doors. Looking at the stars he smiled, it was lovely he thought. A cold breeze filled his nose, with a slight smell of hay as he breathed in deeply. He was interrupted by the sound of the tack room door closing. Skylar was hesitant to turn around but was again interrupted, this time by the sound of Chris's voice. "We going to your place?" Skylar then looked at Chris and responded with a simple nod. He then turned around as he heard the faint footsteps of Alex growing farther away. He hesitated a bit before speaking but just as Alex stepped foot outside of the barn he called out, "Hey Alex, I'm heading out now."
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 06:51 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As Alex stepped out of the barn, the night sky unfolded above him, a breathtaking tapestry of stars that shimmered in the vast expanse. The cool night air kissed his face, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves, creating a serene symphony that complemented the stellar display. Taking a moment to absorb the beauty around him, Alex gazed at the myriad of stars, their soft glow casting a magical spell over the ranch. The night held a quiet charm, and the stillness of the countryside was punctuated only by the distant sounds of nature.
`
Just as Alex was about to embark on his twenty-minute walk home, Skylar's voice cut through the quietude. Turning toward him, he offered a friendly nod and a casual wave. "Alright, see you around, Skylar. Have a good night." He replied, the stillness punctuating their brief exchange. Understanding that Skylar likely had plans with his friend and acknowledging the gentle solitude that the night offered, Alex chose to continue the journey home alone. The tranquility of the night sky and the steady crunch of the gravel beneath his feet became his companions as he set out on his solitary walk, under the vast, starlit expanse. Each step brought him closer to home, guided by the celestial glow above, and the quiet beauty of the night wrapped around him like a familiar cloak.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 07:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled as the boy responded. "You too." He then said, still in that same loud voice. He turned to Chris and then began walking. They both walked out of the barn and down the driveway, seeing the boy as Skylar glanced behind him. They made it to the end of the driveway and took a left. This part of town was quiet, you could only hear trees rustling, or every once and a while, a car passing by. Skylar looked around, taking in the beautiful scenery. "Wanna smoke when we get back?" Skylar then asked, breaking the silence. "Of course I do," Chris answered, smirking. They continued to walk, just enjoying the silence around them. Skylar couldn't help but think about the boy, Alex. Sky definitely wants to become friends with him, but how would he do so? Today seemed great, but who knows what tomorrow will be like? After the 10 - 15 minutes of walking, they arrived at Skylar's house. His mom was home, but she knew Skylar smoked. He quickly went inside grabbed his stuff and then brought it to the porch. He sat down on the porch steps and looked up at Chris, waiting for him to join. As they began to smoke, the night only got colder and darker and they soon decided to go inside. Making it to Sky's room they chilled, letting the silent, cozy ambiance fill their ears.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 09:09 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
After hearing Skylar's response, Alex smiled to himself and made his way along the dimly lit path, the night enveloped him in a sense of tranquility. The moon hung like a guardian in the night sky, casting a gentle glow on the landscape. The chirping of the crickets and the rustling of the leaves in the breeze accompanied his solitary walk, creating a serene symphony that echoed the quiet beauty of the ranch. The occasional passing of a car added a distant hum to the ambient night sounds, but for the most part, Alex cherished the natural quiet of the nocturnal world. The stars above seemed to accompany him, their silent brilliance illuminating the path home. The cool night air, redolent with the scents of earth and nature, wrapped around him like a comforting embrace.
`
Upon reaching home, the warm glow emanating from the windows welcomed him. Inside, the aroma of dinner lingered in the air. Alex's parents and sisters were busy in the kitchen, the clinking of dishes and the hum of conversation indicating that dinner preparations were in full swing. His mother, catching sight of him, smiled and said, "Hey, Alex! You're just in time. Wash up; dinner's ready." She gestured for him to join as she and his sister set the dining table, the warmth of family and home filling the space. Grateful for the familiar routine and the comforts of home, Alex headed to washup.
`
With the scent of hay and the rustic outdoors washed away, Alex emerged from the bathroom refreshed. The sounds of his family setting the table and the delicious aroma of dinner greeted him as he made his way to the kitchen. The glow of warm light spilled from the dining area, casting a cozy ambiance that invited him to sit down and share a meal with his loved ones. There were times that he'd pause and look at such a scene, wondering if such moments would cease to exist for him if he were ever to tell his family who he was. He supposed they would, his family was overly conservative, and he'd heard both his parents make unimpressed or irritated comments and remarks about the lgbtq community and same-sex relationships. Quite frankly, he would be surprised if, should they ever find out, they were to shun him entirely.
`
His mother, father, and sister were already gathered around the table, the clinking of cutlery against plates a harmonious prelude to the family dinner. As Alex took his seat, the familiarity of home embraced him, and the shared laughter and conversation created a comforting background melody. He loved moments like these, almost as much as she loved being outside and with horses. He loved his parents, deeply and the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint or upset them. So, he'd continue to keep himself hidden. Only allowing the person they wanted him to be to be known by them and others.
`
Leaning back in his seat Alex watched as his mother, with a warm smile, served up generous portions of the home-cooked meal onto each plate. The dishes, a labor of love, and culinary expertise promised a delightful dining experience. Alex's family engaged in casual conversation, discussing the events of their day and sharing anecdotes, creating a sense of connection that transcended the ordinary. As they savored the delicious food, the evening unfolded into a tapestry of shared moments, laughter, and the simple joy of being together. The clinking of cutlery, the laughter, and the warmth of family ties wove a comforting symphony that echoed the essence of home.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 09:32 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar and Chris laid on Sky's bedroom floor for what it felt like hours, they had waited for their highs to come down. Skylar then got the bright idea that Chris should sleep over. "Dude you wanna stay the night, we can go get your stuff now or go in the morning before school," Sky asked as he shot up from the floor quickly. In all honesty, Chris was one of the only people that made Sky feel at home with, and Skylar didn't like being alone most nights. Sometimes, Sky does need time alone, but when it comes to Chris, he'd rather be with him than anything else. Skylar looked down at Chris who was still lying on the ground. Chris got up slowly, not responding yet, once he got fully up he said, "Yeah, we could go get my stuff right now." Chris got up and then held out his hand to help Skylar get fully up. "Okay, let's make sure my mom's okay with it, I know she will be though," Sky said as he grabbed Chris's hand and stood up lazily, seeing that Chris basically pulled him up. They then made their way to Sky's living room where his mom was. "Hey Mom, could Chris stay the night, I promise we will make it to school tomorrow." Sky pleaded as he stared at his mom who was sitting down on the couch watching TV. "Yeah, that's fine sweetie." She said softly, smiling at both the boys. Skylar smiled back and then immediately went to put his shoes on, along with Chris.

Chris's house was only a couple minutes walk from Sky's, they're lucky they live close to each other. They arrived and Chris just went in, grabbing his backpack and a pair of clothes although he would most likely end up wearing something of Sky's. They then quickly made their way back to Sky's house. Setting Chris's bag in Sky's room, then going out to the kitchen. "Thank you mama." Sky then said as he glanced over at her while looking through the kitchen. "Yeah, thanks Irene," Chris said as well. They found some snacks before returning to Skylar's room. They sat on the bed and began to eat and they both went on their phones for a bit.

Skylar and Chris finished the night off by falling asleep to some romance movie. They also shared the bed since his bed was a king, but they also just liked the comfort of sleeping on the same bed together. As "weird" as that sounds, but as long as they felt comfortable then that's all that matters.

Outlander x MeekoNovember 17, 2023 11:25 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As the meal came to an end, Alex willingly joined his mother in cleaning up. They worked in tandem, clearing the table and washing the dishes. "So, how was your first day of school?" The sound of his mother's voice pulled his thoughts and attention from the sound of running water and the clink of dishes. He looked up at her, smiled, and then shrugged. "It was good, for a first day." He answered. It hadn't been terrible and instead, he'd swiftly fallen back into the groove of the normal schoolday. "And work?" He set one of the dishes in the dishwasher and nodded. "It was good. I met the guy I'll be working with, we're actually in a few classes together. He doesn't say much but he seems cool." He said, recalling the time he'd spent with Skylar at the ranch. His mother made a hum of acknowledgment after hearing him.
`
Once the last dish was dried and put away, Alex yawned and stepped back from the sink. "I think I'm going to go to bed." He said. His mother who was now drying her hands looked at him and gave a nod. "Alright, hon." She said. "Goodnight." Alex smiled and gave a nod. "Night Mom." He responded before turning and making his way to his room. Pushing the door open to his room once he reached it, Alex flicked the light on and stepped inside.
`
In the soft glow of his room, Alex went through the familiar routine of preparing for bed. The soft glow of the room welcomed him, and he moved to his dresser to retrieve his cozy pajamas. Once he found them and with them in hand, Alex decided to indulge in a warm shower, a soothing ritual to mark the end of the day. The bathroom, filled with the sound of running water provided a tranquil space. The steam rose, creating a comforting atmosphere that enveloped him as he let the warm water cascade over his body. The rhythmic sound of water served as a backdrop to Alex's thoughts, a moment of introspection amid the gentle solitude of the shower. The cares of the day seemed to wash away with each drop, leaving him refreshed and rejuvenated.
`
After the shower, he emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in the softness of a towel. The room, now faintly scented with the lingering warmth of the shower, invited him to complete his nighttime routine. Alex changed into his favorite nightwear, the familiar comfort of the fabric signaling the transition to a more relaxed state of being.
`
Back in his room, he prepared to bid the day farewell, the lights dimmed, casting a gentle ambiance, and the familiar silhouette of his bed beckoned. Alex, now dressed and ready for sleep, slipped beneath the covers and arranged the pillows for optimal comfort. As he closed his eyes, the residue of the shower's tranquility lingered. The quietude of the night enveloped him, and with each breath, Alex embraced the serenity of the bedtime ritual. With a quiet sigh falling past his lips he settled in for a restful night's sleep.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 12:13 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was the next morning, with the sun peering through Skylar's bedroom curtains. Chris woke up the the sun blaring in his face. He squinted his eyes as he reached for his phone, checking the time. The clock read 7:20, there were about 20 more minutes until Skylar's alarm went off, but Chris wanted to spend more time with Sky until they had to both start getting ready. He nudged Skylar, who was sound asleep right next to him. In return, Sky groaned and flipped over. "C'mon man, you gotta get up." Chris then said ripping the comfy black comforter off of Sky. "No, I dontttt." Skylar groaned, clearly not wanting to get up, which was followed by more groaning, "My alarm hasn't gone off yet." Chris sighed, "It's close enough to when it will go off, now get up." Skylar rolled back over to face Chris, his eyes squinted. He furrowed his brows before saying, "Fine, but I swear the next time you wake me up I will kick you out of my room." He got up slowly and leaned his back against the wall, running his hands through his somewhat messy hair. "Ugh, I don't want to go to school," Skylar complained. "I'm with you on that but cmon." Chris agreed and then got up off the bed. Chris then began to take his shirt off and went through his bag. That was Skylar's cue to actually get up, if Chris was up and getting ready so was Sky. Skylar made his way to his closet and picked an outfit. They both then got changed. Skylar brushed his hair before he left his room, and all Chris did was change his shirt from one of his to one of Skylar's.

They made their way to the kitchen and saw that Sky's mom had made them pancakes. Skylar and Chris both smiled as they sat down on the stools at the island. "Thank you," Sky said, then Chris followed. They dug into the pancakes, Chris thoroughly enjoyed it, but not so much Sky. He loves pancakes but hates eating in the morning, he feels too sick too and his mom knows that. He knew he had to eat, especially if his mom made it. They quickly finished, both washing the pancakes down with milk before returning back to Skylar's room. They both got startled as Sky's first alarm went off, he then quickly shut it off. They had about 15 minutes until they should start walking, so Chris chilled on his phone and Sky did more of his morning routine. He went to his bathroom, using it first. He washed his hands and then brushed his teeth. The smell of mint filled the air. He then washed his face, not the greatest but he still washed it. He returned back to his room to put on moisturizer and lip balm. "Should I put on eyeliner?" Sky asked Chris as he looked in the mirror. "hm, no since you wore some yesterday but then tomorrow wear a lot." Chris answered glancing over at Sky slightly before returning his gaze back on his phone. "Okay," Sky responded as he finished his routine with some vanilla body mist, yes it wasn't the most masculine thing but if it smells good, why not wear it? For the most part, Sky is more feminine anyway. He then sat beside Chris on the bed but as soon as he did Chris sprung up. "We should probably start walking. Skylar nodded as he got up and Chris quickly followed. They both got their bags and then put on their shoes.

The air was a lot warmer this morning than yesterday morning. The sun was shining a lot brighter and there were no clouds in sight. It was too sunny for Sky, he liked it when there were big beautiful clouds, but he didn't mind the warm weather. Sky had a band tee on that was baggy on him, per usual and his usual baggy jeans, but this time he wore a pair that wasn't too baggy. They had the perfect amount of bagginess on him, he loved them. On the other hand, Chris was wearing one of Sky's plain black shirts and some shorts and his hat of course.

Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 12:40 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As the sound of his phone's alarm cut through the morning silence Alex stirred in his bed, gradually awakening to a new day. After a brief moment of stillness, he reached for his phone to silence the alarm, signaling the official start of his morning routine. With a stretch and a yawn, Alex swung his legs out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow in his room. A quick shower invigorated him, and spent a few minutes brushing his teeth and refreshing his face, preparing for the day ahead.
`
Returning to his room, Alex chose a set of nice casual clothes, carefully selecting each piece. The morning sun streamed through the windows as he got dressed, ready to face the day in style. Exiting his room, Alex navigated the familiar alls to reach the kitchen. The exciting aroma of breakfast greeted him as he approached. His mother, already in the kitchen, had prepared a delightful spread of Belgian waffles and French toast, a tempting start to the day. A quick glance at his father's empty seat told Alex that he'd likely already left for work. He also noted that his sister wasn't present, at least not yet. The sound of her door bedroom door opening told him that she was just getting up and around. He glanced down the hall in the direction of her room and saw her emerging, still rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
`
"Morning, Alex." His mother greeted him with a smile. "Breakfast is ready, help yourself." Alex smiled at her as he moved into the kitchen. "Good morning Mom." He returned the greeting. "Dad already at work?" He inquired though he already knew the answer even before his mother nodded. "Yeah, he got called in about an hour ago." She answered.
`
The kitchen table was adorned with a mix of breakfast delights, and Alex took a moment to appreciate the effort his mother had put into the morning meal. He smiled slightly to himself as he grabbed a few waffles and set them on his plate. Pouring syrup over them he glanced toward his sister as she sat down across from him. "Morning mama. Morning Alex." His sister greeted, her voice still heavy with sleep. "Morning Abbi." He returned before he began eating the food he'd set on his plate.
`
With breakfast concluded and a satisfied smile, Alex excused himself from the kitchen, expressing gratitude for the delicious meal. He headed back to his room to grab his backpack, a crucial companion for the school-filled day. In his room, he swiftly collected the necessary supplies for the day, ensuring his backpack held everything he needed for his classes. With his backpack in hand, Alex left his room and headed out of the house. Stepping outside, Alex was greeted by the gentle warmth of the morning. The sky stretched above, nearly cloudless, and a sense of tranquility permeated the air. It was the kind of morning that hinted at the promise of a beautiful day ahead.
`
As he walked to school, the familiar route unfolded before him. The chirping of the birds and the occasional rustle of leaves accompanied his steps, creating a harmonious backdrop to the peaceful morning. The sun's rays filtered through the branches, casting dappled patterns on the pavement. The neighborhood seemed to be awakening alongside Alex, with neighbors tending to their gardens and the distant hum of traffic marking the beginning of the day. The tranquility of the morning walk allowed Alex to gather his thoughts and prepare for the day's endeavors. With each step, the warmth of the morning sun and the quiet beauty of the surroundings fueled a sense of optimism.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us