Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:11:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Forest and jungle...the rest are not high enough level because monkey appeares from level 24 up
 Sabbath
04:11:15 Rook
Amygdala
Omg you're still searching for the monkey? :o
Which terrain have you been exploring in?
 Amygdala
04:07:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
I have been looking for a jade monkey for the past 8 days😅

I swear...game knows what you want and it's not making it easy to find
 Drunken seas
04:07:30 Pera
Katy
lol, should totally do that, also, how do you change your characters background on TH?
 Sabbath
04:06:28 Rook
Dude.. I need ONE more Mamba for a quest and after 700 moves not one has shown up
 distant-lands
03:59:11 katy | beetle
now i want to draw a silly doodle of enfys eating glowsticks..
 distant-lands
03:57:03 katy | beetle
Pera,
i'd definitely be up for it ^^
 Amygdala
03:56:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Lol...i forgot to cancell my battle before bed and it's still there...no one wants to battle me it seems🤣
 Drunken seas
03:54:11 Pera
Katy
Perhaps, I could also give you some dragon Comms, always up for more dragon art!
 distant-lands
03:53:08 katy | beetle
Pera,
i appreciate it :) my anatomy isn't the best but i have fun drawing them.

i would love to draw more dragons/wyverns, but i don't get many comms for them! maybe with this new OC i'll have more chances ^^
 distant-lands
03:52:06 katy | beetle
thank you* my bad, meant to include that! tired brain.
 Drunken seas
03:51:56 Pera
Katy
They look quite amazing, ever thought about trying to draw more lol?
 distant-lands
03:49:25 katy | beetle
Pera,
not at all, actually! this new OC is the 4th dragon i've ever drawn xD
 Drunken seas
03:37:58 Pera
Katy
Ooh! Your drawing of him looks absolutely stunning! Do you do dragons often?
 distant-lands
03:29:19 katy | beetle
-Click-
found the perfect code for my dude's profile.

i love the "i eat glowsticks" stamp so much
 Vulpixles
03:17:12 Pixie, Vul | ♈
This is miserable. I'm awake AGAIN because I've been having back to back to back nightmares. I think I need to watch less horror content on youtube
 distant-lands
03:06:47 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

ooo a 45R AC and a mela in the same litter :0 okay syrax
 The Mollies
02:32:14 
Hi im just imagining the PE teacher joining the losing team in dodge ball
 Blood lust tide
02:15:08 BewareWhoYouTrust
Best name
-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
02:14:19 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Did you taste my blood sings in a cave because they are too embarassed to show their hidden talent.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +2
Grizzly Bear : -1
Jackal : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38 

Corvus x Haunted hillSeptember 1, 2024 02:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked around, "You need to go get a garbage bin, I'm going to get sick soon, I know it." Sky said breathlessly. He began to sweat profusely, and then get the chills. Balling his hands in a fist, he squeezed them tight as he winced in pain. He gritted his teeth together and let out a groan. Everything Sky was feeling, only increased. It felt like he was going to have a heart attack or die simply because of how much his stomach hurt. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw. "Fuck." Sky breathed, as he grabbed his stomach.
Corvus x Haunted hillSeptember 3, 2024 05:59 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake had started to get up when Skylar said he needed a garbage bin and only started to move faster when he looked like he was in more pain. Jake quickly found a garbage bin, some Tylenol, stomach meds, and some mint gum, since he knew gum helped calm an upset stomach sometimes. He then returned to Skylar pretty fast and slipped the garbage bin into his cell. "There's that," he says, still trying to keep his voice calm, "and if you do throw up everything in your stomach I have some medicine for you to take after to prevent it from happening again." As he watched Skylar through the bars of the cell it was hard for him to keep calm like he had been. They don't exactly teach you all about these kind of things in police academy.
Corvus x Haunted hillSeptember 11, 2024 11:51 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky continued to kneel there in pain, the pain only increasing. Once Jake put a garbage bin in his cell he moved closer to it, staying down on his knees. "Unless you got the stuff they would give me at rehab, it's not going to stay down." Sky stated. Almost straight after he finished talking he began to throw up. He was unable to hold his hair up, so it fell around the bin, thankfully not inside. Gripping onto the bin, he held it for support because he felt as if any second he could collapse onto the floor. Sky didn't understand why they wouldn't put him in rehab and then back into the cell, but then again he didn't know much about the police and how they run things.
Corvus x Haunted hillSeptember 15, 2024 07:15 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake felt his own stomach churn as he watched Skylar get sick into the garbage bin. He reached into the cell and helped pull his hair back enough so it wasn't hanging close to the bin anymore. "If you want I can put you in the drunk tank," Jake said as he checked his pockets for a rubber band or something to help keep Skylar's hair back, "that way you can puke all you need to without over filling a garbage bin." He nodded slightly to the clear doors nearby that lead to the drunk tank, indicating where it was in case the other wanted to go in there.
Corvus x Haunted hillSeptember 17, 2024 08:10 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky didnt throw up too much, and once he felt he could look up at Jake he did so. "If I don't eat much, there wont be much coming out." Sky said, wiping his mouth on his shirt since he didn't have anything else. "I don't need to go to the drunk tank, Im not drunk, Im withdrawing." Sky said. He needed to go to rehab to get better, he would get better in here but just less enjoyably. "Rehab is specialized for this, not here." He then said, moving away from the cell bars and garbage cans. "Go away." He then said bitterly, not wanting to be around him anymore.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us