Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 starrywing
05:29:35 Novo, they/them
im js a girl 🫶🎀
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:59:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
Awww it's so cute😍
 Toxicfang
04:57:40 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:56:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thank you. I will try to make something and post it to see what others think about it XD

I want to draw dragons and since they can be similar to horses to some point that's where i am starting ;)

I alway like traditional art and watching others paintings. But i don't think painting is for me. I prefear sketches
 Toxicfang
04:55:04 Trench/Toxic/Fang
oh it got deleted
 Existence
04:52:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Everyone really loves Fennic xD I guess he is super simple and cute that's kind of why I got him xD
 Toxicfang
04:51:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
 Toxicfang
04:49:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i should work on the auction one
 Existence
04:48:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm always happy to help other artists out ^^ Personally I use IBISpaint for all my art ^^ It's been rather kind to me since I've started using it, I also like Clip studio but it's better if you have a tablet or laptop with a drawing tablet.
I do a fair few mediums when it comes to art, Traditional and painting are my favourites ^^;
 Toxicfang
04:47:14 Trench/Toxic/Fang
for the doodle game i will post it
 Amygdala
04:45:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
What did you draw?
 Toxicfang
04:43:43 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finish art
 Amygdala
04:42:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Aww thank you <3
To you know any free mobile apps/sites i could use to start?

I usually draw traditional art but i want to start drawing digital
 Existence
04:38:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Aww I love horses, I like drawing derpy ones though xD Yeah sometimes it costs me the feeling in my right pinky however xD Fair trade off to me honestly.
If you ever want tips you're always welcone to message me ^^
 Amygdala
04:33:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I think i work the best with horses...drawing humans scares me. So you beeing able to draw humanoids is amazing.
There is so many great artists here and i want to try my best and improve. I just find it hard to start
 Existence
04:30:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 Oh gosh yeah spend years trying to make myself happy with anything I draw xD Humanoids hurt my soul but still love drawing them.
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?
 Existence
04:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Yook me half an hour but I got the legs looking spicy and I love it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -4
Rattlesnake : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    190    191    192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 19, 2024 09:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver & Foxes | Members | SFP | M: Bardou
A snarl sounded behind her, but she paid it no mind as she kept limping for the ledge. Not that it was really needed, she noticed after a moment. Setting down Frost under the ledge, she turned to watch the herd move off. Bardou seemed to be doing a pretty good job at moving the herd away from them. Panting slightly, she watched the herd move off before turning her attention to Bardou. She had a couple crimson streaks running down her pelt from her reopening wounds.

Silver waited until the female got to them, listening to her words. "We'll be fine. I think. Just need a bit of rest. You should as well." Silver said, nodding to the small den where they were. Frost had curled into a half ball, his ears pinned back. The fang marks from the cougar was still on his tail and stung. He couldn't reach them to clean though. Silver gave him a look before looking around for Icicle. She was nowhere in sight. "Here," Silver clawed up some moss with her good paw before laying it on the ground. Whether the female was standing, sitting or laying down, Silver started to lick her wounds.

It was only a few minutes after the encounter that Icicle returned. She had cobwebs wrapped around one of her paws and a ball of wet moss in her mouth. Silver stayed put, watching as Icicle plopped the moss onto Frost's tail, earning a hiss. Unwrapping a cobweb from her paw, she held it up. Frost tipped his nose up to catch it and held it there while Icicle went to cleaning his tail. Silver watched them for a moment before Icicle hopped over to give her the ball of moss. She took it before squeezing it onto Bardou's wounds. Once most of them were covered, she dropped the moss to the side. Icicle joined her to help place the cobwebs before disappearing back into the forest with the moss ball.

"What made you come after us? Shalah is going to have a fit when she sees you like this." Silver said, flicking an ear. Icicle came back only a moment afterwards, carrying the ball of moss again. Silver laid down, letting the fox take care of her paw. She tilted her head back to Bardou, waiting for a reply.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 25, 2024 06:22 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Veracious, Killjoy, Xola and River (ind)
Hondo smiled a little, which quickly turned into a wince. Hondo quickly tried to move his left hind leg, which he couldn't manage. He attempted to move his right one too, but that just sent a surge of pain up his spine. His shoulders were sore. But that wouldn't be considered serious. If he had any chance of making it, he and Veracious had to get back to camp. Even if Xola and River made it back, it'd be hopeless. Killjoy was the only one here, and he won't be able to get both Hondo and Veracious back to camp. "Veracious. Do you think you'd be able to walk? We need to get back to camp before nightfall." He looked to Killjoy, the Alpha still applying herbs and water to his and Veracious's wounds. "I'm not gonna be able to walk, I can't move my back legs. You need to get Veracious back to camp. By then Xola should be here with River." He knew this probably looked weird, the Beta speaking like this to the Alpha. Hondo didn't know what his reaction would be. But yet he knew somehow that Killjoy would understand.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 31, 2024 09:45 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Aoife || 4 Years || Female || Eastern Scout || M: Hondo, Veracious, Killjoy, Shadow, Night, Xola & River
As she waited for instruction the sound of paw steps reached her ears, and she swiveled to see the group arriving. Two she scented from the other packs, along with the female that had alerted everyone to what happened, along with the medic much to her relief. Aoife dipped her head briefly to the two alphas in silent acknowledgment, glancing briefly at River and inclined her nose. She wasn't too familiar with the she-wolf but she'd earned her respect for being quick to take action to aid their packmates, that was something she could always respect.
The black-pelted male moved toward her catching her attention, alpha Shadow if memory served. She lowered her head slightly in respect, she was about to speak when his voice stopped her, asking her to assist in removing the leopard's body. "Of course Alpha, that would be wise" Aoife responded, quickly moving after the larger male. Frowning slightly as she lowered and crawled under the feline's body, the blood causing her fur to stick uncomfortably. Shifting as the weight settled on her back, her jaw set tight in discomfort yet she remained silent, carefully following in step beside Shadow.
It didn't take long to reach an acceptable distance away, she silently thanked the strength of the larger male, she would've never been able to haul the beast this far on her own. Aoife was built for speed, not strength. She gave the alpha a grateful nod in thanks before padding to the border, pausing briefly she decided it might be best to refresh the marker, just in case. Shaking her pelt roughly as she tried in vain to rid some of the dirt that stuck to where the feline's blood had coated her pelt. 'No use' she sighed dejectedly before trotting back to the group, her gaze assessing the gathered wolves. If they worked in groups they could probably managed to get the two injured back to camp without much incident.
While Aoife tended to stay silent and wait for orders, she felt the need to speak up almost as a way to further prove her loyalty to the pack, to the alpha who'd so graciously taken her in after being a loner when she'd arrived in the area. Cautiously she approached her pack's alpha along with who she remembered as Night. "I believe if two each were to support them we could get them back to camp with relative safety, and if I may. I could help with Veracious" she voiced dipping her head politely to the two alphas. Aoife hoped that she wasn't speaking too out of turn, but it was likely their best shot at getting the two back without too much risk. She cast a glance at the injured female, while they hadn't conversed much she knew the she-wolf was a respected hunter. Briefly assessing her size and probable weight Aoife could confidently say that if required to carry she could do so with the help of another wolf, the male however would likely prove to be too much for her over the distance back to camp. This she knew with reasonable certainty. Turning her attention back to the two males before her hesitantly waiting for their verdict.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 9, 2024 11:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Killjoy | Eastern | Alpha | The rescue group

His attention went from his packmates that were hurt to River as she stopped nearby not getting in the way. His heart fluttered as he stared at her for a moment, his eyes softening in that moment. His eyes trailed back to his Beta as he spoke. In a brief moment Killjoy's ears flicked back to let him know that the orders weren't apprecated. "Yes Hondo, we are working on it." He retorted, his hair standing slightly on edge. He sighed, listening to the others around him. His eye caught Aoife, and he nodded his head at her slightly, "Thank you for your help." He said gently, his eyes locking with River's as he made up a plan in his mind. While the leopard would be a good meal for the pack, his focus would be moreso on getting his packmates home, as his Beta had said.

Hondo and Veracious were both needing help home through the forest. While Killjoy knew that Xola was capable, he wouldn't put that strain on his Medic. "You are going to hate me for good reason Xola, but I need you to run home to prepare your den for these two, please." He said in a firm way. His eyes yet again lingered on his mate-to-be, silent as he thougt of where to put her. "Aoife, I would very much so appreciate your help with Veracious." His blue eys flicked back and forth ever so slightly as he put teams together in his mind. "Shadow, you'll help me with Hondo, Night, would you please help Aoife with Veracious?" He asked, taking control of the situation. "River," His voice softened, "Can you run back with Xola? We'll be right behind you if you guys run into a issue." He asked her if she would do it, this clearly set her apart from the rest where he'd told them what to do. He wanted her opinion on this and wanted to allow her the freedom to choose what she wanted to do.

Without another word, he gently lifted Hondo up by his shoulder, allowing Shadow to ready himself for the treak back to their home. "Tell me when you are ready." He said, watching Shadow closely. "Thank you for all of your help." He whispered, gazing down at the forest floor in a bashful way, "I'd be very lost without you and Night." He was embarrassed at how poorly he ran his pack, allowing them to wander without no real control of the lower packmates. Clearly they came and went when they wanted. The other Alphas always seemed to be stepping in to help him, and to save his packmates. The feelings from his everlasting internal fight of if he was truely suited for this job came flooding back with the guilt of not being properly prepared for the winter. He'd have to speak with his Beta's when they got home about this, and giving Hondo a firm scolding about not letting him know where he was going.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    190    191    192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us