Wolf Play : Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPEN
Chatbox
 Sateda
02:32:32 
Sage-
My PMs are always open if you need advice. There are a lot of things that people breed for, so lots of things that can make a wolf "good" :)
 The Amethyst
02:31:44 Dart
Moon Hunter growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

This just confused me..
 Golden Meadows
02:31:23 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts or anything I should add to either outfit?
-Click-
 Dark pack
02:29:00 
im selling some of my wolfs
 Sagexxx
02:28:06 
@P'Sky
Thank you! Still trying to understand what necessarily makes a wolf considered 'good' on here.. Doing some research rn!
 MLadySkylar
02:25:44 P'Sky
Sage
Beautiful pelt,
He is LW,
Good for dodging not landing big attack
 Sagexxx
02:18:53 
@hallow
so pretty love the blue nose!
 Sagexxx
02:16:46 
Just got this guy with my first time trying wolf party is he good? -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:16:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

I just wanted to pull WP for fun and got her. Pretty interesting!
 Falling Stars
02:16:13 star, she/her
Raythe is Pushed into a pond by Wayte

Mood: Sneaky

Um, sir that's your son-in-law.. Your daughter and wife already don't like each other-
 Nevermore.
02:11:22 Never/Nev
Technician

That's always good! Hopefully work goes well for you today.
 Apothecary
02:08:33 Medicinally Autistic
lol 50 water buffalos heck no
 Hallow's Eve
02:08:11 Hallow, Eve
I finally got him customized :D
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
02:07:51 Dart
Moon Hunter growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

This just confused me..
 MLadySkylar
02:07:12 P'Sky
I'm bored chat
 technoblade
02:06:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Yup had a lot of fun
 Falling Stars
02:05:11 star, she/her
-WP Click-

should i sell/retire or keep her? I'm really conflicted bc i want to keep her but I also need den space-
 Amygdala
02:03:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey silent
 Silent Lucidity
02:03:15 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Nevermore.
02:02:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Oh no, at least nap before going to work! At least you had fun?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Wolverine : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 18, 2024 11:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ivan Lécuyer || Heir-Lieutenant || M: Alvaerelle (Dir); Cyrus, Sarolta, Cornaith, Catori, Esen, Koa, Kethryll'ia, Others (Ind)

Alvaerelle's muttering about her wishes for Cyrus to have acquired a scar brought a small chuckle from Ivan. With that old badger's temper, there were sure to be more chances further down the road. Ivan wouldn't mind leaving a mark of his own, but that was just his pettiness talking, and such blatant irresponsibility would not go down well with clan members already skeptical of his new position. No, a fight between the warrior and the heir would have to take place with good reason, and all of the reasons that immediately came to mind were less than desirable, if not downright despicable. Besides, Ivan would have to wait in an ever-growing line behind Alvaerelle's nieces, Catori, and the warriors. His mind flashed with the memory of the dagger-wielding Sarolta's wicked grin; there was absolutely no doubt that she and the queen next to him were closely related.

He cast his eyes to Vae as she left her seat to move into the sand beside him, and he couldn't help but feel a thrill at her pressed close. There would be no hiding the increase in his heartbeat from her, either -- not with her beautiful head resting where it was. Rather than acknowledge it, though, he ignored his simmering cheeks and breathed in, then sighed. That helped calm his pulse somewhat, though inhaling her scent made the effort almost moot. He hadn't felt this content (albeit a little giddy) in months.

His ears pricked at the sound of her voice, and her teasing congratulations earned a wry chuckle and his own half-joking line. "I hadn't expected it so soon after... everything. Now I just need to convince everyone that I'm not quite as stupid as they might think."

They lapsed into silence once more, and Ivan was happy to just watch the sky with her nuzzled into his side. She wasn't as hot to the touch now that the pyres weren't kissing her skin, but she still radiated a warmth that he hadn't realized he'd been missing so desperately. Wow, was he really that much of a lovesick puppy? Ivan thought he'd had it together more than that.

His placid face tensed with repressed pain at her next words. I miss him, Ivan. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, feeling his own chest and stomach tighten. The scene became all too clear in his mind: he could see himself engaging in their usual banter before Samblar had suggested they join a patrol. Ivan had been about to accept, but he hadn't. Why not? He'd always gone with the young warrior. Perhaps some nagging feeling of envy at his best friend's success had caused him to stay behind, or maybe there really had been something important to do. His last words to the other had been, "Don't die without me, you big doof!" Samblar had gone off with his signature grin, and that was the last Ivan had seen him, and a few other warriors, alive. His friend's bloodied, broken body and unseeing eyes staring straight back at the young man had snapped something in the heir. He'd never felt more bloodthirsty, more furious, more shattered. And he'd never engaged an enemy with more fury or drive.

"I've never wanted to destroy anything more than I wanted to decimate those trespassers that night," he whispered, throat tense and voice hoarse. "I enjoyed it. I wanted to watch the lights leave their eyes... They called me a monster as they died. And they were probably right."

Ivan surprised himself at how quickly the words flowed out of him. It hadn't been that long, but he'd never spoken of it. Even those who had gone with him hadn't heard his feelings on the matter. Talking about his insatiable desire for revenge certainly wasn't a very romantic endeavor, but Vae was one of the few, if not the only one, that he could say such things to. After all, Samblar was her mate and the sire of her children. Another long sigh escaped Ivan. "I should have gone with him. We were going to conquer the world together. I'd have gone with him to the ends of the earth, and the one time I didn't --"

He broke off and opened his eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be heaping my own bad memories on you. Samblar was the greatest man to ever grace this planet. He was as much my brother as Kethryll'ia is, even if he teased me about beating me to your heart."

He paused and pursed his lips. Oops. That part wasn't meant to come out. Ivan smiled and shrugged the shoulder that Alvaerelle wasn't leaning against. A short chuckle escaped him and he mused, "Well, that's out in the open now. I never could manage to shut up around you."

Ivan's brow furrowed and his tone turned more serious once again. "Vae... I know you've got an army behind you, and you've already successfully raised plenty of children on your own, but if there is room for one more assistant, I would move heaven and earth for you and your triplets. I'm not leaving anyone behind ever again."

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us