Emmet

Not me already working on that headshot for later XD
 Transcendence
12:41:44 free palestine
Cant find who bought this guy sob
-Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:37:59 Chat's snack
I'm pissed. I start a level in explore, it gives me 48 enemies. I reroll cause I kinda want more. It gives me 39. What in the fuck knuckles T^T
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:36:32 Chat's snack
Precisely! XD
 Continental Wolves
12:35:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Ahh so a portrait of you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : 0
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    582    583    584    585    586   ..   604 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 07:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Soooo, turns out I need another question answered uh, real simple question and I think I know the answer but-
Would Briar laugh at Garvin spitting in Andi's face?
I think you can guess why I'm asking lmao
-
Also, I just want to say. I think the saddest part about The Weight of Worlds AU isn't like... Isn't that Garvin died, isn't everyone's reactions to his death-
It's that he died while he wasn't wearing his trench coat. (Andi takes that before Garvin or Briar wake up at the beginning of the Andi Arc, it's somewhere in his house, probably with the pictures of his victims. He also took, uh. Some of Garvin's other clothes but uh. We'll get there someday.)
Anyway. I just think that's really sad. Because like. He was supposed to die wearing it. That was the whole point of it. It was supposed to be a 'fuck you' to the world that wouldn't give him a tombstone or grave. His way to still get one. And while in The Weight of Worlds, they do get him a tombstone (which is amazing and I love it)
He died without wearing it. Which... Has some implications that only really Sol would have to deal with.
Aka, my guy as a ghost would not have stuck around nearby. He probably wouldn't know that he got a tombstone after all as a ghost.
Also. Nico's wearing his trench coat in The Weight of Worlds. Soooo, even if he did stick around and knows he got a grave. Nico wearing it kinda, while adorable and sad, isn't at all something Garvin likes. At all. In any capacity, in any way, in any sort of thought process. That trench coat is his. It's the one thing that's his, through and through. The trench coat itself even, even if it didn't have the patch on the back. That trench coat was given to him by Flood, he's had that exact trench coat that long. It's his. It's not Nico's. It's his. Nico doesn't even need what the patch on it symbolizes. If Garvin had to pick anyone to get it? He'd pick Karma! Either Karma or Akira. But probably Karma, in all honesty.
So, uh. Anyways. Yeah. Garvin dying without his trench coat on is insanely sad.
-
On a completely different note, Aries versus Simon honestly isn't even close. Like. Aries dominates. So easily. Mostly because of very specific developments in Blood Manipulation, or- Not developments. More so, realizations. Anyways though. Super fun stuff, cannot wait for that.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 08:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Nice, I look forward to it!
Homesick is taking a little longer than expected (and is longer than I though it'd be) only because I have no idea how the hell to end it-
Like, at all-
And I also kinda dragged Rev in, but I don't really know how he'd react to Garvin's state so :')
-
Considering how late into the kidnapping it is, probably not
If it was earlier on, for sure, but if it's later then Briar would have switched into survival mode at this point, probably going in between dissociation and panicked anger, lol
-
That makes sense
When first writing it, I actually debated having Garvin buried with it, but after a little consideration I figured it was probably more in character for Nico to take it, even if they did know that Garvin wouldn't like it. Especially considering that, at least with Ingall and Akira, the draw-back happen pretty much immediately after they got confirmation that Garvin was dead (with Akira only going after Andi in a fit of rage first). In that moment, Nico is completely alone without any warning or time to process and, to cope, their reaction is to take care of everyone else and cling to the minimal she does have left
Since Garvin never had much, the trench coat is the only real option, along with some of the jewelry, which Nico opts to leave alone.
Like, it's totally understandable that Garvin would be angry, if Nico was aware, he wouldn't fault him for that, but also, until Garvin is alive again, she wouldn't physically be able to let go of it without fully breaking down, and, by proxy, in their own mind, basically leave the others without anyone to check in on them/to die as well.
-
I love that so much, go Aries XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 08:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Probably not very well. Garvin's pleading for someone that Revan doesn't even know. And unless Nico or Akira told him about Fintan, he has no clue about anything.
-
Okay, makes sense, yeah
Wanted to make sure, wanted to see if Garvin gets to genuinely smile or not for a second before shit hits the fan.
-
That's totally fair, and I love the choice and I love the story and it's all greatness
I just also know that Garvin would be pissed. Not even like. Just a little upset. No. Like. Totally 100% pissed. Furious. Absolutely a- Tearing it out of Nico's hands whenever they offer it back sort of pissed. Not taking it off for weeks after he gets it back. Which. Is already a thing in AFCS too. My guy gets his trench coat back and it is worn constantly. He does not take it off. It is his most prized fucking possession. Even the gifts that the polycule eventually give him can compare to it. Like. He would risk everything for that trench coat. Ford accidentally burning some of it is literally the sole reason Garvin left that group. Like. If some villain captured the entire polycule except for Garvin and also had possession of his trench coat and told Garvin that he had to choose between them??? Sorry GRAIN. Garvin's gotta have that trench coat.
Okay. That one would actually be a very hard choice. Not gonna lie. But uh. Yeah... Trench coat still would end up getting picked instead. Sorry y'all. There's no guarantee the polycule staying in his life, after all. They could end up leaving at any time. That trench coat though? Nope. That's staying forever. That's his.
The only person he'll ever offer it to is actually Clio at the beginning of the Regroup Arc and it's literally as a promise to stay alive long enough to get it back from her.
-
Aries be figuring out that he can technically control Simon's blood too haha
It's still blood, after all. Even if it's black instead of red.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 08:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, okay-
I might back track a little to alter who started where then, that may be easier anyway XD
-
Ouch :'((((
-
Oh god, yeah-
Jesus, Nico totally wouldn't get a break then-
So much angst from the anger alone, lol
And, yeah, that all makes sense, even if reality hurts a bit, lmaooo
Also, question, are you planning on bringing Garvin back at the end of your story or are you ending it around the same spot I did? Just curious, because, if you are bringing it back, I'll totally write Sol and Nico's perspectives for that as well, we'd have a whole mini series, loll
If not, still awesome, just thought I'd ask XD
-
Love that for him, very few people stand a chance, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 08:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then, that's fair haha-
Very excited for it lol
-
Garvin just keeps making things worse for himself-
Spit in Andi's face, sounds good.
Andi said he got some in his mouth?
Time to say that's where he was aiming and flip him the middle finger!
Garvin is a pro at worsening his situation
-
Haha, uhhh
I'm literally just writing Garvin's death because most likely- He wouldn't stick around after dying. Sol be having to track his ghost down to bring him back because my guy is outta there. Like. He wouldn't even stay to see if Briar lives. He'd die and then he'd leave. After a small breakdown of crying and laughing because what the fuck, probably, honestly. But like. Yeah. He isn't sticking around. He's outta there, just sorta... Wandering, having small breakdowns as he goes because it keeps hitting him that he's- He's dead. He's fucking dead. Andi killed him. He hadn't screamed or cried or begged and yet Andi still fucking killed him. So, uh, yeah.
Which is actually a whole thing, by the way. Andi in this AU hadn't meant to kill Garvin yet. He always waits until his victims scream, or cry, or beg before he kills them.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 09:20 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaooo, it's so bad but so funny, lmao
-
That's so fair, lol
Poor Garvin though-
Luckily it wouldn't be too hard for Sol to track him down at all, especially if he stays in the inbetween, since they feel pretty much every person that dies anywere remotely close to him. And by that I mean they feel, in the easiest of terms without exact measurements (because I don't know those), an area approximately the size of Georgia. If they were standing directly in the center of it, everything to every boarder can be felt.
That said, they are somewhat numb to the... uh... feeling of those dying around him. Though Garvin may be more obvious both because he's closer and because he's familiar, as each soul feels slightly different, which isn't really noticable unless you know them.
Also, not sure how much it'd effect Garvin, but most souls do tend to be drawn to Sol, especially if they're freshly dead. The longer he wanders though, the less attracted he would be, so, you know-
Anyway, Sol would probably process that someone they at least knew at one point just died and kinda automatically start signaling, even if he doesn't actually remember who Garvin is XD
They'd probably also find Garvin though and be like "Oh, hey! Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems, I can-" Cue Nico calling and a deal being made "Oh- Actually, how'd you like to go back? Boss says you gotta, so sorry! I know life sucks :)"

Edited at August 28, 2024 09:21 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 09:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh
-
I love all that information-
That's amazing
Unfortunately, even if Garvin stumbled across Sol because of the whole attraction thing uh-
Garvin is staying away from people he knew while alive. Fuck the whole 'stay and watch over loved ones' thing. He getting away from them. He doesn't need to see how little his death meant to them.
He's totally expecting people to forget he even existed within a day. Like. He doesn't expect to be remembered or buried or anything. And watching everyone he knew while alive just... Go on with their lives? He doesn't want to see it. Dying doesn't scare him, it's the being forgotten part that does.
So, really, Sol would have to find him and make sure he doesn't turn tail and run from them. Because he might, probably would.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 09:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhhh, that's fair-
Sol would find him in death and keep track of him, but the second he's alive again, Sol probably shouldn't be trusted to keep track of him, they're great with their power (kinda have to be-), but once someone's flesh and bone again?
Nah, he's gonna lose him in a matter of seconds, Simon's just gonna have to be in charge of getting Garvin back to their partners XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 09:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha... Yeah. Honestly, best bet once he's flesh and bone again would actually to be to get him to Devery.
Who also happens to be the only person Garvin would even think about being anywhere near after his death. Because Devery forgetting about him wouldn't hurt as much. The fake shallowness of their friendship is literally what makes him the best option for most things.
Plus, if you get him to Devery after bringing him back to life then Deverg can use Flatten on him and call the polycule to let them know that, uhhhh, Garvin just showed up at his apartment and/or bar???
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 10:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Trueeeee
Devery being the savior of the polycule, lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    582    583    584    585    586   ..   604 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us