Emmet

Not me already working on that headshot for later XD
 Transcendence
12:41:44 free palestine
Cant find who bought this guy sob
-Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:37:59 Chat's snack
I'm pissed. I start a level in explore, it gives me 48 enemies. I reroll cause I kinda want more. It gives me 39. What in the fuck knuckles T^T
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:36:32 Chat's snack
Precisely! XD
 Continental Wolves
12:35:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Ahh so a portrait of you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : 0
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 11:57 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Sparrowhawk
Sexuality: (Optional)
Straight
Hunter
Species/Breed:
Collie/German Shepherd
Appearance:
Sparrowhawk is a tall, strong male with ash-colored fur and silver eyes. He has a long muzzle, with a few scars, and his face is handsome and serious. His fur is long and very soft, and it blends in well with the city around him. He has large, strong paws and long legs good for jumping. His ears are chipped, and half of his left is missing. His head is thin, very much resembling that of a collie. His German shepherd size gave him a few streaks of golden brown in his paws, and his long bushy tail. His fur is usually very clean and nice, and he keeps himself well groomed at all times, even after making a kill. He occasionally limps, as he suffered a past injury in his right front leg. His voice is husky and rough, usually quite hoarse.
Personality:
He is very kind and loyal, and he takes care of his pack very well. He is very serious at all times, and although he hides it well he does get his feelings hurt pretty easy. He will only open up to you about it though, if he really, really trusts you. Sparrowhawk usually prefers to be called by his full name, but he will allow a close friend to call him Sparrow instead. He will feel like he betrayed you if he messes up at all when doing anything, and will do his best to repay you. He hardly ever speaks, but he will always listen as well as he can when someone is speaking to him. He loves leading wolves, and hopes to be alpha someday if he can. He is very caring, and will sacrifice himself to save anyone in his pack, even if he dislikes them. He hates all loners except for Wander.
Strengths:
He is really smart, and a good hunter. He has an amazing sense of smell, and he can track prey even in heavy rain. Not that he would go out in the acidic rain. He is a very fast, strong runner, and his Collie side made him a natural leader, and amazing at trapping prey. His German Shepherd side helped to make him fearless, as well, so he will not back down from a challenge.
Weaknesses:
His social anxiety is his biggest weakness. He can give orders well, but he can't really have conversations very well. His ripped ear also made his hearing a bit worse than it could be. He also tends to hesitate when he is hunting with others, wondering what they will do, and overthinks things a lot. He is also a bit afraid of going inside the buildings, after being trapped in one by neglecting humans. He is very scared of people, from being mistreated as a puppy. He's also sympathetic to loners, which may make it hard for him to fight them or chase them off his territory.
Backstory: (Optional)
He was taken away from his family at a young age because humans mistakenly thought that he was lost. He was adopted by cruel humans that did not take good care of him at all, and eventually dumped him on the side of the road, when he got too big. He wandered for a few months before finding the pack and joining.
Sparrowhawk loves complements, although he tries not to openly show it. He also loves hunting, and leading other dogs. Spending time with his mate is really enjoyable for him too. He loves the feeling of running, as well, and if he can he will occasionally sneak out and take long runs around the city.
Dislikes:
Sparrowhawk hates dogs who are disrespectful to the alpha, or any rank higher than theirs. He also dislikes dogs who complain a lot. If he's trapped in his den or at camp all day, he will get really upset and grumpy because he needs exercise and running every day. If this doesn't happen, he may get restless and argue with other dogs. He also dislikes it when dogs who are lower rank than him try to boss him around.
Mate:
Secretly Mates with Wander.
Crush:
See above
Pups:
Open!
Kin:
Closed
Other:
Done!

Edited at April 12, 2024 08:18 AM by Broken Rivers of Ice
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:06 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, could I reserve 2 females(sisters) please? If beta female is open that would be one, but if not then one Patrol and one hunter.
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:11 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal
-
species:
Gray fox
Loner
Wanted rank:
Content, possibliy pack
Sexuality:
Straight
Character description:
Standing 12 in tall and 31 long, she is small, even for a fox. This unite canine is a dark gray in color with a orange and white under belly. The gray fur on her back is ticked with black, looking like salt and pepper. Sharp, semi-retractible claws alow her to climb trees and race along branches. Crystal has a dark stripe, like eye black, running from the corners of her eyes to her cheek. That helps block out most of the glare while she is in the trees. A black stripe runs down her back and a black tip on her tail completes the look. A small nocth in her right ear is from a nasty sqqurill fight while she was bringing food to her skulk.
personality:
Crystal is fiery young fox with a knack for getting neatly into and out of trouble. This fox believes that being loyal is the best gift you can give someone. But she gives other gifts too. She enjoys heights and climbing. It makes her feel free. Crystal loves hanging out with her friends and family. Anyone can be her friend. She is a kind fox who is exrimaly protective of those she loves. As a outgoing fox, she is always in touch with her Skulk.
Strengths:
Climbing (Gray foxes can climb)
Hunting
Agillity
loyalty(Yes, I am aware this is weird for a loner)
Small size? Maybe?
Outgoing
Weakness:
Climbing down
Too trusting
Too friendly sometime
Small size
Does not know when to quit
Climbing
dancing(Bee bobbing around in a weird patern)
Pizza
Running in a open place
Dislikes:
Mud
Poaches
Hunters(people variety)
Back story:
She lived with her elder sister before she died. Then she lived with her mate, Dash. He was her everything. Dash fell into one of the big, poison filled cracks. Crystal was heart broken. Holing herself up, she withdrew from the world. By the time the RP starts, she will be out and about, because she needs food.
WIP (Will be added)
Mate:
Closed (Dash, desesed, grey fox)
Family:
I am open for her to live with another fox. PM me. That would be her skulk.
Open
Other:
-
A group of foxes are called a skulk
Gray foxes are one of the only two dogs that can climb trees. The other being a racoon dog.
I created her for one of my alliances so if anything looks weird, PM me.

Edited at April 5, 2024 06:07 PM by Bobcat
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:11 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

East MountainClan said:
Hi, could I reserve 2 females(sisters) please? If beta female is open that would be one, but if not then one Patrol and one hunter.

Yes, you may!
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:13 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve loner!
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:14 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Broken Night of Fire said:
Reserve loner!

Okay!
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:17 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award

Broken Rivers of Ice said:

East MountainClan said:

Yes, you may!

I'll have my forms up soon! Trying to work out the personality and find some good stock photos ^^
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:18 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

East MountainClan said:

Broken Rivers of Ice said:

East MountainClan said:

Yes, you may!

I'll have my forms up soon! Trying to work out the personality and find some good stock photos ^^

Amazing! I'm glad you joined!
Darkened World | Canine Survival RP | OpenApril 4, 2024 12:31 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sign-Up Sheet
Name: Wander
-
Sexuality: (Optional)
-
Species/Breed: Canis lupus
-
Appearance: Wander is a black wolf with a long, white stripe that goes from her muzzle, down her side, all the way to her tail tip. Her back left leg is white, also her ears, muzzle, and tail tip. Her underside is a dark grey, along with the res of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is pink-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are tall and are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Personality: There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly. (This is basically her personality. She is both the black wolf, and the white wolf)
-
Strengths: Running || Shadows || Fighting
-
Weaknesses: Doubt || Swimming || The sun
-
Backstory: (Optional)
-
Dislikes: Lots of wolves/animals/crowds || The Sun || Water
-
Mate: Pm me
-
Crush: Pm me