Wolf Play : BM characters / stories
Chatbox
 Meliora Wolves
09:09:09 crow (he/they/zae)
one time though it lagged really bad and it wouldnt stop playing a song (atlantic by sleep token) after i closed it and i immediately went to message my friend something about vessel haunting my laptop
 RuinsPack
09:09:06 Ruins
Silver

Wow, I had to chase my cat just to put some antibiotic ointment on a wound of some sort that kept nagging at him TwT
 Boeing
09:07:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
What happened to my chat message...
 SilverMountain
09:07:54 Silver, Luna or CWG
-Click-
This little sneaky devil took over my phone
 RuinsPack
09:07:51 Ruins
crow

Same
 Meliora Wolves
09:06:23 crow (he/they/zae)
ollie
thats why i use spotify ✌
 QueenAlderamin
09:06:08 Queen / Jo
God this is horrible IÂ’m Battle training my wolves but IÂ’m starting to fall asleep
 SilverMountain
09:06:00 Silver, Luna or CWG
Ollie
XD
 Feiella
09:05:17 Fei the writer
SilverMountain
sure. Talk about your chicken
 Golden Meadows
09:05:02 Ollie, Gold
Silver
Heh, that reminds me that Pandora on my phone is totally haunted. There was one time it just started blasting music at 5 in the morning for no reason. Scared me half to death.
 SilverMountain
09:05:00 Silver, Luna or CWG
I wanted all the recent food in hidden Falls
 Meliora Wolves
09:04:52 crow (he/they/zae)
oops i somehow managed to go from 100 to 300 moonflowers in one day oh geez
 Salem
09:04:11 
-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
09:04:04 Silver, Luna or CWG
Because she just did and it was hard to get it back from her
 SilverMountain
09:03:30 Silver, Luna or CWG
Fei
All right, so if you want us to talk about something happier, does my chicken taking over my phone count?
 Feiella
09:03:15 Fei the writer
RuinsPack
Spell out your words. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 SilverMountain
09:01:52 Silver, Luna or CWG
You know what IÂ’m gonna go draw a gagged and tied up cliffXD
 Feiella
09:01:46 Fei the writer
No talk about jumping off cliffs.
 SilverMountain
09:01:34 Silver, Luna or CWG
Ruins I have a 20% chance at losing beetleXD
I typically always win
 Boeing
09:01:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver
I have a gun to it. I'm going to tie it up and gag it right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -4
Anaconda : +5
Grey Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

BM characters / storiesJuly 2, 2024 11:12 AM

Baltasis Mėnulis

Neutral

Give Award

do not post here! all of my characters and stories will be stashed here! all of the credits are mine as well.

Edited at July 2, 2024 11:19 AM by Baltasis Mėnulis
BM characters / storiesJuly 2, 2024 11:18 AM

Baltasis Mėnulis

Neutral

Give Award

the burial grounds were a somber scene, tarnished by weathered stones and venerable gnarly groves. it stood out as a godforsaken environment that the brute did not favour. it was reasonably dreadful to dwell any longer, whatever had laid here, whatever dwelt in the paranormal atmosphere had left the brute aghast. but he was not fleeing. perhaps, past the rotten, moss-blanketed graves the brute could reach an end to this necropolis. and get across such a direful expanse of land to wherever his destination was. though as he meandered further through the area, his hackles bristled the moment a throaty snarl hurled in the air inducing his throat to close and his figure to swirl toward the source of the noise.

it was then when an outline of a figure was seen, the pair of luminous irises that emitted in the dingy nightfall made the brute cast a snarl of his own. he convoking up his boldness to oppose this outlander. to represent his assertiveness to whoever abode there. but since the brute did not move, the opposer did.

and as they inched, as the leisure swishes of irises got closer and closer, the brute was able to pinpoint the outline of a canine. specifically, a dame. her snarls that previously were grumbling and indicating clear cues of aggression lowered in volume and the voice in her throat emanated. ‘’who are you?’’ her tone was softer and more inquisitive than confrontational. and it made him tilt his figure as his belligerence diminished too. but he was still wary of her and her intentions of this sudden changeover.

‘’i’m sabazios..from the northside—i travel occasionally,’’ he answered her truthfully and averted his gaze from her deep-set face toward her figure and her physique, dissecting her without wording much out. but it was clear that the dame was not much interested in his answer and more curious as to why a lonesome brute was in this repellent area.

‘’right..but why enter this area? don’t you know the tales...the folklore?’’ the dame interrogated him as if he had known all of the tales uttered. he was just an austere wanderer who coincidentally had to pass this area to continue his odyssey. but apparently, that was not enough. ‘’i certainly apologize, i am not from around these grounds and i was simply passing through. i do not know much about this boneyard.’’ with a mere bob in contrite, he caught how the damsel sneered at his response, clearly all disgruntled. it made him irritated that all of his responses were not benefiting enough and that regard was just biased.

‘’if you’re so displeased, then i shall flee. it seems this is just a vain attempt.’’ the brute backfired and turned toward the direction he was previously facing. ready to trot from her and out of this area. and as he did so, he eavesdropped on how the damsel wished him a stroke of luck in a low petulant voice. vanishing into the murkiness with one last peer at the brute.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us