Wolf Play : Duskfall Shadows X Wolf Pride
Chatbox
 Embershed
12:24:59 The Minor Nuisance
I've never won a place in the FMC before...
 Amygdala
12:24:18 Amy
Ember
Just you wait...my pup may have lost this battle but it is on XD
 Upstep Pack
12:24:06 the Yellow Pack
@Soup
So much fun!
 Embershed
12:23:08 The Minor Nuisance
heh heh heh top of darkseekers pup wrestling leaderboard...
 Broken Dawn
12:22:50 Eat the Glowing Soup
Your wolves played: Sparrowhawk licks a tree.
Â…
 Upstep Pack
12:18:54 the Yellow Pack
Oh I see it now!
 Broken Dawn
12:18:42 Eat the Glowing Soup
Yellow,
I dunno. ItÂ’s under pack activities for me, but IÂ’m premium.
 Upstep Pack
12:18:12 the Yellow Pack
Gray, perhaps they're a bit too embarrassed?
 Upstep Pack
12:17:45 the Yellow Pack
Dawn, yeah where can I read about it?
 Graywing
12:17:37 Slate, Gray
Blackfoot trips over an apple.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

You didn't think to pick it up?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
got the perfect song to listen to while exploring during FMC
 Broken Dawn
12:15:59 Eat the Glowing Soup
Yellow,
Probably the premium thingy.
 Upstep Pack
12:15:00 the Yellow Pack
Hornet's Nest can change your pack's specialization, according to it. But what specialization?
 Graywing
12:14:27 Slate, Gray
Ryder

I saved one random pup and he just wo 2 matches in one move
 Broken Dawn
12:14:00 Eat the Glowing Soup
-WP Click- She is so darn inbred-
 Chaotic Twins
12:09:52 Ryder,Kalian
I'm feeling good this FMC I have a ExW and a ExH
 Amygdala
12:09:15 Amy
Plane
You here?
Check out the pups
 Salem
12:07:36 
-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
12:04:43 Silver, Luna or CWG
Congrats! You have won an award!

#1 Mini-Game Master
=3 yay
12:04:15 Asmodeus (he/they)
bye chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Spotted Hyena : -4
Leopard : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of the packs named. Thank you :)

Edited at July 2, 2024 12:34 AM by Duskfall Shadows
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 4, 2024 05:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance:
Credits: On image
2024-01-12-0l7-Kleki.pngHondo stands at a measly 29 inches tall, very small for a male at his age. He is 3.8 feet long, weighing 108 pounds. His pelt is thin but not too thin, as he has sime insulation during the tough winter months, but can stay cool during the summer months. His pelt is black, with a hint of obsidian, with a brown chocolatey colored brindle. It wraps around his body with it thinning around the tip of his tail and paws. Which his paws are pure black. He has a long thin muzzle, which is purely black, with a hint of a black facemask around his cheecks. The tip of his ears are obsidian in color, similar to that if coal. The brown brindle lightens to a almost fawn color, but still retains the choclate he is known for. His nose and paws pads are black, but his eyes are a sharp topaz color. Similar to that of copper, but with a sharp glare. He is notorious for his topaz colored stare. His gaze hard and intimadating, which helps when battling other wolves
Personality: Unlike his topaz eyed stare, Hondo is a very calm and layed back wolf. He is easy going, but does his duties and responsibilities, usually with a nice and kind nature. He'll usually help when needed, although not all the time. Whenever in a leadership position on the other hand, like that of leadung a hunting or border patrol, he'll tend to get more serious, more annoyed at times. He is extremely loyal, as he has been since birth, and no matter how many hardships him and his pack face, he will never lose his loyalty. He holds that at an extreme many others don't, which makes it easy for manipulation.
At times though, particularly in battle, he can be aggressive and hostile, and it shows simetimes when interacting with other packs and packmates. He tends to have a temper, which you definitely dont want to boil over. Hondo is very brave and courageous. And will do (most of the time) whatever is commanded kf him, and more. He knows his limits of what he can do, and if he disagrees with the orders he is given, he'll try to fnd another way.
Hondo is intellugent, and clever, although he is very curious, and his Curiousity has sonetimes gotten the better of him, and still does to this day.
Likes: Sunny Days, Spring/Fall (Whenever not hot, but not cool either, perfect for his pelt) his family and pack (On good terms for now), swimming, climbing (is suprising good), hunting
Dislikes: Rogues, Bears (has a rough history with them, lets say his Curiousity got the best of him), crowds (large numbers, with his size, doesnt mix), older wolves (elders, 10+) actiing like he is a pup and cant do anything, his size
Strengths: Intelligence, Loyalty, Bravery, Size (is better at times), Stealth (Hard to see/hear a wolf of his stature), Leadership (at times)
Weaknesses: Curiousty, Manipulation, Temper, Size, Stubborness, Easily Distracted Determination

Edited at July 4, 2024 05:48 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us