Wolf Play : The Hidden Valley -Paused-
Chatbox
 MidnightXHunters
07:50:24 
Idk, its just, something
 MidnightXHunters
07:49:41 
Yes i realized that I spelt creepy creapy, bit can't you tell a spelling error from lingo? I can't help if auto correct messes up, or if I can't spell for crap.
 TheFlyingKitten
07:48:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
What the hell? Why are you talking to Fei that way?
 MidnightXHunters
07:47:26 
Feiella mom is spelled M-O-M not mum... 2 can play that game.
 SilverMountain
07:41:14 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hello chat
 Feiella
07:39:04 Fei the writer
The cat is currently my avatar
 Sea Coast
07:38:23 
Feiella

The cat was my favorite XD
 Feiella
07:38:04 Fei the writer
Brickdom
Take it to sales chat
 Feiella
07:37:28 Fei the writer
Sea Coast
the germen shepherds belong to my mum. I have the cat
 Lazy Kingdom
07:34:04 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello, I am looking to do a laid back Rp with someone! Any topic works :D!

Please PM me!
 Sea Coast
07:32:52 
Feiella

Your pets are adorable!
 Feiella
07:25:28 Fei the writer
Midnight Hunters
Spell out your words please
 Sea Coast
07:19:28 
@Continental

Awwww!
 Demon Souls
07:18:02 Demon/Death
Winter Royalty (DS) and Alaska Reaper decide to not give Bree a geode.

Affinity: --- Neutral
Mood: Content
 Continental Wolves
07:17:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-Click-
🐱
 Meliora Wolves
07:17:13 crow (he/they/zae)
The Presence Of The Wraith flirts with Into The Eyes of Fire.

Stats: Charisma +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate

that is your mother!? what the hell 😭😭
 Boo
07:15:47 Chrissy
emmet,
if you breed her with heavyweights you could get some decent pups.
 Sea Coast
07:15:18 
Ripple howls for love.

Mood: Sad

Awww!
 BJake
07:15:16 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Please I've got this far but I can't draw fucking couch or chair

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -3
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

The Hidden Valley -Paused-August 23, 2023 04:36 PM

Doodle Dragon

Neutral

Give Award

The Hidden Valley

-By Doodle Dragon-
(I'm currently having struggles writing this so it won't be worked on for a while, but I will be writing another story ^^)

Chapter One

A cry in the distance, the flutter of wings as birds escaped the trees, I pricked up my ears listening to what had happened.. My curiosity got the best of me and I ran towards the commotion.

My paws slammed into the earth in a rhythmic form, dirt flying through the air as my claws dug into the earth. I skidded to a stop after reaching the edge of the forest. I lifted my nose in the air, trying to pick up any scents of danger. I froze, as I caught a fresh scent of a human. I started leaving but right in front of me stood a figure…a human figure. I stayed still, the night sky hiding me, I tried my best to keep my white tail behind me so they wouldn’t spot it.

Thinking I was safe, I slowly backed up. But my clumsy paws stepped on a stick. Snap! I froze, once again, looking at the human figure. It had gotten closer. A soft growl had built up in my throat. The figure took another step but froze. I pricked my ears hearing a louder growl. Bear! I thought, I had never been so happy to see or hear a bear in my life!

I felt a breeze fly over me as the bear came running out of the forest, heading towards the human. The human let out a blood-curdling scream as the bear attacked, my fur pricked up in fear as I made my escape..

Soon I reached the top of the Smiling river hill. I panted, my leg tired from running. I stretched, ready to sleep. I layed down, resting my head on my paws. I quickly fell asleep.

I wake up to the sounds of birds singing. I blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes. “New day, new life,” I whispered to myself as I stretched. My mouth felt dry, and my stomach growled. “Wonderful,” I snarled sarcastically.

Chapter Two

“Searching for water is quite difficult during dry season,” I said to myself, my jaws separated in a yawn, telling me I was still tired. I kept walking, then my paws stepped in something wet, I looked down. Water! I quickly lapped it up, The water soothed my body, but I wasn’t yet satisfied. I was hungry!

I entered the forest, a bit cautious about the bear from the night before. I had passed where I had been last night before the bear attacked. The corpse of the human was torn up and being swarmed by flies. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought if the bear had gotten me instead. I continued on, getting a scent of rabbit.

But I had not only smelled rabbit…but another wolf! I hid in the brush that surrounded the clearing. I poked my head out, doing so I saw a white wolf rush by. Its paws and tail were the color of black, and its eyes a color of green. I tucked my head back into the brush, hoping they didn’t spot me.

Edited at December 15, 2023 05:29 PM by Santa Dragon

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us