You better share >:^
I haven't had any energy drinks or nuggets today
 technoblade
12:28:35 Lil Techy | Techno
mmm nuggiies and monster are the perfect late night snack
 Continental Wolves
12:26:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
Was it the SV + Albino? if so he's been customized for a few days now, can't think of any other wolves I planned on customizing
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:23:58 Bau
Ems

I suppose that means you customized at least one lmao
 Continental Wolves
12:23:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Dammit, that also won't load for me e,e let me switch to my computer real quick
 Luna🌕
12:23:27 Silver (She/her)
Bau
Mine is also on crack but also manages to get heroin and abou 7 other kinds I canÂ’t keep track of XDone time I was trying to text my friend a name of a character (one of theirs) and it corrected to heroin
 Continental Wolves
12:23:00 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
Uhh I'm not sure which one that is, I was so sleep deprived yesterday I hardly remember what I did that day
 Salem
12:22:36 Rumi
new gear >:3
-WP Click-
Finally she gets something
 technoblade
12:22:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

then there's two things to tell you XD

Guess what the next ones going to be: -Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:21:40 Bau
Ems

The one we were talking about yesterday
 Continental Wolves
12:21:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
For some reason I can't post on any forums while I'm on my iPad >.>
Just know I'm lurking ...
Bao Buns
Which one?
 technoblade
12:20:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

yup makes sense
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:20:06 Bau
Techno

Crack, unfortunately- I'm not on my normal device due to a few things and this one just doesn't know my weird slang I suppose
 technoblade
12:19:28 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet!

Bau

WHEEZE! Floor seeks!? What the hell is your auto correct on?
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:08 Bau
I hate this device..
Ems***
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:18:57 Bau
Woah
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:18:39 Bau
Email!
Did you ever get round to customizing that stud?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 313 days in a row
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:11 Bau
Floof sneks should under no circumstances correct to that
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:46 Bau
Techno

Floor seeks, I've yet to name mine still, sadly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Green Python : +4
Coyote : +4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    575    576    577    578    579   ..   604 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 21, 2024 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, no worries-
Revan might've quit bleaching his hair blonde but he eventually starts to hide the gray hairs he has with black dye so there is that.
Honestly, Garvin and Akira probably could even convince him to do some other colors too
But like, not even going to lie- Revan is actually the main reason why Garvin keeps dyeing his hair. Because you better bet that Garvin would 1) Not want to spend money or have money spent on hair dye for himself. And 2) The whole idea of him not dyeing it for the same reason as Akira. As in, like, it's harder to get him to accept his reasons for dyeing it.
Except! Revan's reason for bleaching his hair in the past was actually really similar to Garvin's reason now. So Revan can both assure the reasoning and the money spending haha-
-
Yeahh, I know the original five of course. (Giles, Garvin, Kody, Jusepe, and Lucia)
And I also already know Garvin and Aries.
The rest are a mystery though still lol
-
Oooo, love that song lyric thing! Very adorable
-
Also, very glad I always put the 'Maybe more' at the end of Garvin's mental health shit because I look into more stuff now that I have the DSM V in my possession and don't solely have to rely on the internet to find my information-
Panic Disorder and Conversion Disorder both be staring at me.

Edited at August 21, 2024 06:33 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 21, 2024 07:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And here's Drugs by Adam Jensen for GGR!
-

Song; Drugs by Adam Jensen.

(With adjustments to the lyrics to avoid so much repeating and better fit the characters in some spots)

Characters; Garvin, Akira, and Devery.

Context; Uh. Devery won’t actually show up in GGR probably but I figured since he’s still like- Garvin’s bestie and main dealer most of the time, he could show up in this song lyric thing. You know, since it’s Garvin’s dependence on drugs as one of his only ways of coping.

*~*~*~*

*Because I’m sure Garvin and Akira probably still end up together for at least a little while— There’s still the whole thing of Akira not being willing to do stuff while Garvin’s out of it. Which, unfortunately, tends to be the only time Garvin would actually admit to feelings.*

Akira, referring to, as mentioned above, how Garvin only admits to feelings while under the influence of something and how they can’t trust that/do anything because actual consent is very important; “His heart is plastic, only says he loves me when he’s dropping acid… His love is tragic… It’s right in front of me but I could never have it…”

*Now we get to switch up to Garvin actually using, and a bit of why. Aka, self-medication. Fun fact about drugs, most tend to refer to them with feminine pronouns? For some reason? Anyways. Black and white refers to heroin (black) and cocaine (white) being mixed/used together. Which is… Kind of common, actually. Cinnamon meanwhile is slang for methamphetamine. So. Yeah. Anyways.*

Garvin, referring to, as already mentioned, heroin and cocaine, with hints at the fact that, you know, it has some paradoxical effects with him because of his neurodivergence (specifically his ADHD); “She moves in black and white, singing me silent lullabies…”

Garvin, referring to injections, also hints at the paradoxical effects that methamphetamine has on him; “With her hands in my sleeves, cinnamon skies fall at our feet…”

Garvin, referring to his high tolerance; “We aren’t high enough, searching for a rush—”

Garvin, kind of just shrugging off any concerns, downplaying his using, you know, the average Garvin shit to do, oh, and also referring to how a few of the GGR gang uses and using that to downplay and whatnot; “We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs. Fire in our blood? Madness in our lungs? We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs.”

*Now we switch back a little bit actually, to one of the last times Devery saw him in this timeline. Ignore the AFCS version staring in the background if you listen to the song. Anyways! Uh. Yeah. Just the fact that Devery recognizes what the using actually is better than Garvin does.*

Devery, again just how he knows what Garvin’s using actually is while Garvin somehow doesn’t; “Up in my apartment, smoking clouds and flying higher than the spacemen… His meditation, he calls it holy but I call it medication…”

*Literally just the exact same as the last pre-chorus/chorus. Which I only allow because of what this is about. You know. Addiction. Which kind of implies repetition, I’d think.*

Garvin, referring to heroin and cocaine, with hints at the fact that it has some paradoxical effects with him because of his neurodivergence (specifically his ADHD); “She moves in black and white, singing me silent lullabies…”

Garvin, referring to injections, also hints at the paradoxical effects that methamphetamine has on him (due to his ADHD, mostly); “With her hands in my sleeves, cinnamon skies fall at our feet…”

Garvin, referring to his incredibly high tolerance; “We aren’t high enough, searching for a rush—”

Garvin, kind of just shrugging off any concerns, downplaying his using, you know, average Garvin shit to do; “We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs. Fire in our blood? Madness in our lungs? We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs.”

*Some more of Garvin and hints as to why he uses, along with the repeated chorus again, haha.*

Garvin, referring to, well, drugs, but more importantly this bit is mostly just hints (really obvious, not vague at all, hints) at the why; “My thoughts begin to brake, that’s when I know she’s swimming through my veins… She moves without a trace and leaves me with a smile on my face…”

Garvin, referring to his incredibly high tolerance which tends to lead to it being easier to accidentally overdose by the way; “We aren’t high enough, searching for a rush—”

Garvin, again kind of just shrugging off any concerns, downplaying his usage through like, any means, you know, average Garvin shit to do; “We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs. Fire in our blood? Madness in our lungs? We don’t need ‘em but we still take drugs.”

*And, of course, the odd little spoken thing in the song??? Works pretty well for when things go wrong, doesn’t it?*

Garvin, you know, since things have gone wrong in the past, as things go wrong; “Oh, that— Can’t be it, uh… Oh. Oh, it’s giving way. It’s giving way…”

*And uh, the last bit of ‘still take drugs’ could be seen as him, you know. Still using drugs despite every time it ever goes wrong. Because as if that would stop him.*

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 22, 2024 11:52 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's understandable, lol
-
Yeah, I mean, I've got Akira and Briar, the twins, and I think I've got a basic idea of Letif's relationship with Z (and kinda by proxy, Vida), but otherwise, I literally don't know
I also kinda assumed Briar and Aries will be their normal, adorable selves, and Akira and Garvin will probably get together at some point, but yeah-
-
Lmaoooo, I totally feel that. I do the same thing-
Garvin and Zakai can be Panic Disorder besties XD
-
I love the song lyric this, it's awesome!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 22, 2024 12:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm
I kind of want to write that heartfelt talk the two have one day again now, since it'll touch on all that a little
-
Yeahhh, so much to figure out
Mostly, I think it's uhhhhh
The twins and Letif with all of my characters that we need to work out affiliation for
-
It's so much funnn ;-;
Garvin's tend to be much more on the down-low, I'm sure. He represses and ignores so much of his shit. Literally he'll start having a panic attack and then just dissociate through it instead of actually handling it. My guy has very few coping strategies and they're basically either self-destruct or dissociate.
-
Glad you like the song lyric thing! Not much changes throughout the different versions, not gonna lie. Just a little but of wording and maybe who sings what (mostly concerning Revan versus Akira)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 22, 2024 12:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Again, some incorrect quotes where I don't tell you if it's AFCS, T8P 2.0, or GGR.
--

Spade, to Garvin; “Our future’s so bright, we gotta wear shades, mini-me.”

-

Briar; “How long do you think you could stay handcuffed?”

Garvin; “My personal best is 32 hours.”

Briar;

Garvin; “But of course back then I had someone to play with.”

-

Garvin; “Is this turning into maybe a near death experience? Possibly. Does this add to the adventure? Absolutely!”

-

Garvin, starting to laugh; “I don’t really wanna be alive—”

-

Garvin; “Do I think I can take Akira? I mean… I mean, yeah, they can’t be that big…”

Garvin; “Oh, you mean like in a fight?”

Garvin;

Garvin; “No.”

-

I am so sorry-

Garvin; “I sucked seven dicks… And I didn’t even get to Fintan…”

-

Jinx; “I think it’s ‘cause they get distracted by shiny objects.”

Phlox Aqua; “No, I don’t!”

Jinx; *Turns on a light-up pen.*

Phlox Aqua; “It sparkles and shimmers, it shines and delights— I must have it for my nest!”

-

Phlox Aqua: Hewwo.

Navis: Hihiiiiii!

Jinx: Greetings, Humans.

Flood: Three kinds of people.

Garvin: I want pudding.

Flood: Four kinds of people.

Spade: WHAT’S UP FUCKERS?

Flood: Five kinds of people.

-

*Squad reactions to being told ‘I love you’*

Jinx: Thanks fam!

Navis: oh no.

Phlox Aqua: *cries* I love you too

Garvin: Sounds fake but okay.

Flood: *A flustered mess*

Spade: Can I get a refund?

-

*Garvin and Aries listening to the EPIC musical soundtrack, because you know they would, singing along to cut songs*

Garvin; “Yo, Captain’s gone soft! 72 of our dudes are now lost!”

Aries; “He hasn’t been the same since Troy— I heard he had to kill an evil baby boy!”

Garvin; “Oh please! Gimme that baby and I’d yeet it off a tower!”

Aries; “What?”

Garvin; “I don’t love anybody, that’s my power! ‘Cause if I got nothing to lose, then I got nothing to fear! And there’s no way I’ll get bruised, if I don’t let anyone near! ‘Cause it’s me, myself, and I! Can’t fall if I don’t fly, can’t fail if I don’t try!! I’m in my comfort zone! I’m in my comfort zone!!”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 09:03 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Next song choices-
RISK, RISK, RISK by Jhariah. (AFCS, Garvin)
Sharks by Imagine Dragons. (AFCS, Garvin and Aries friendship supremacy)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 09:38 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, fun
-
Yeah
The good news is, one we figure out Zakai's relationship with everyone, Vida will be pretty easy, she tends to go off how people treat her sibling. There are a few exceptions, but not many, lol
And Letif is a hit or miss with most people because of his sarcasm and flat humor. Though since he's been with the group for a while, doesn't tend to cause a lot of problems, and is typically quite reserved but also decently friendly for the most part, I don't think there'll be a ton of people that'll actively hate/dislike him XD
-
I love the quotes!
-
Hmmm, let's do Sharks-
Because Garvin and Aries friendship is the best, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 11:41 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh- I'd say Aries, Jusepe, and Kody probably all get along pretty well with all of them
Really, Lucia and Garvin are the hardest to figure out
-
Glad you like the quotes!
Funniest bit about the last one is that Garvin also always sings for Odyseuss.
Tis what happens when you get nicknamed Odyseuss lmao
Garvin definitely stopped in the middle of Polyphemus the first time they were listening to it to look at Aries as the reasoning of the nickname dawned on him XD
-
Yess, their friendship is amazing and I am very excited for it haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 12:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhh, I'll go through personalities again either tonight or tomorrow (I have a shit ton of homework :') ) and start building what I think my characters will at least initially think of yours and then we could go from there. I mean, Z will be scared of just about everyone but also refuse to say it or remotely act like they dislike/are scared of anyone, lmaooo
And Letif's just chilling. Dealing with his own shit and trying not to get anyone else involved XD
-
I literally love that so much, loll
-
Also, I'm so tempted to write 48 Hours, which is a short story about the twins, so you may see that eventually, haha
-
Also, also, you know how I mentioned an Aries angst opportuinity in the Battle Arc of T8P?
I finally have a good idea of set up, so here's some info! :)
So, basically, how this arc starts is Briar (and probably the other Misfits too) discovering plans from some of the Plies and some other species that you haven't met yet to take over Earth, which comes as a bit of a surprise because up until this point things seem relatively quiet with only a few attempts to go after the protectors (avoiding Earth until the protectors are taken care of, seemingly). The Misfits go to investigate and gather more information and basically get ambushed
And in enters the possible Aries angst.
The goal of the ambush was to seperate the group, which isn't easy given the skills of everyone, but, if you'd like, Aries could get seperated for a bit (most likely a few hours), which would start off with a fight that Aries would for sure win (though injuries would be possible) before the opponents are basically like "welp, he's far enough away, let's leave before we die and leave this guy alone and stranded in a place he knows absolutely nothing about :)"
This might or might not also lead to a "don't blame me, love made me crazy" moment from Briar, especially if Aries is remotely injuried when they find him again, but it's dependent on how much Stellan can convince them not to be a total idiot and completely fucking destroy everything within sight, especially any unfortunate soul who looks remotely dangerous XD
Anyway, it's fully up to you if this happens and, if it does, how far it goes, but it's there if you want it! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 12:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah- I know that Kody will at least get along with Vida just because she doesn't like Giles and anyone that doesn't like Giles is good in his eyes.
As for specifics on anyone else... Eh.
-
Ooo, exciting, if you decide to write I'm sure it'll be great
-
And OOOOO
Fun possibilities there
Mostly since in a fight, the conditioning from the arena is incredibly obvious. He's a very good fighter and very much in a different mindset. And it's a very hard mindset to get out of without help.
Though, that being said, if his opponents were to try and flee, he'd probably try and follow. And he's usually pretty good at that sort of thing. So. There is that to consider.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    575    576    577    578    579   ..   604 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us