Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:15:13 Chat's snack
Spoops

Leopard gecko??
 Salem
01:14:58 Rumi
Royal Blood
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:14:57 Chat's snack
Amy

Nah, it's fine XD
 Amygdala
01:14:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
I'm sorry...that was hardly a fair battle though
 Desolate Skies
01:14:08 Sarah | Grey
Snoopy
Goodluck!
 Continental Wolves
01:13:19 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Going to piss off my lizard today, wish my fingers luck (she likes to bite)
 Sunset Ghosts
01:11:15 Pit
Are you looking for a fun roleplay? Come join the community of Glowmire! A DnD style roleplay where you take charge of your adventure as you explore the Rotten Forest. Taking quests for the townsfolk, making friends with other players, and even taming free adopts.
A hint of romance? The townsfolk can develop crushes on you!
Perhaps some conflict? The Rotten Forest is dangerous and you may meet some nasty characters on the road.
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:10:56 Bau
Neighbor, hello :)
 Amygdala
01:10:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
I have 3 DH...this seems unfair kok
 Schei
01:09:56 Cuore
Okay thanks :3
 starmutt
01:08:39 marsh | they/it
without freckles in my opinion as well
 Desolate Skies
01:07:57 Sarah | Grey
Schei
I like without the white freckles
 Schei
01:06:17 Cuore
Chat, which design do we like better
-Click-
-Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:05:23 Chat's snack
Amy

Oh! I have a DH entered, but if you target her, she'll be easy enough to wipe out.
 Disturbing Mushroom
01:02:53 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Neighbor!
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:01:44 Chat's snack
Amy

Ahhh, gotcha
 Amygdala
12:59:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
I know XD
But i am low on mush...all my profits go to dominance
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:58:41 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Continental Wolves
12:58:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I spy a wild Nux in chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:58:14 Chat's snack
Amy

I suppose I can do that. If you notice when I only use 1 wolf, it's only 10 mush, but when I use 3, I set the wager for 30 mush. I use the winnings to cover potential health potion costs.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +2
Rattlesnake : +1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 11:58 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
It's a long one, but her name is Viscusvoréntomon, but you can just call her Vis. Her name is a combination of Latin and Greek root words, that basically mean "meat-eating insect" which is what she is.
Vis-kiss-vor-ent-oo-mun
She's lost track of the time. She's been alive for so long. Her guess is that she's about 700 to 800 years old, maybe a few years older, or a few years younger..
Class: Earth
Specialization: Healer
Rider: Bear Ashweaver

Appearance:
With long, raptorial arms and a sleek, elusive body, Viscusvoréntomon is a creature of beauty, and also terror. She maintains a horrifying, yet strangely magnificent and beautiful appearance for something her size. She reaches the height of 21 feet tall and 58 feet long. Radiating elegance, she creeps around in the cover of trees and foilage with soft, slowly movements in a way that make her a silent, and deadly foe. Her claws have sharp barbs covering them, piercing into her prey and creating oozing, painful wounds like a thousand needles. Her four legs attached to her abdomen grant her the ability to walk with elegance, and also run with shocking speed and strength. These legs also give her the ability to climb surfaces with graceful ease. Her large, see-through wings shine bright when the smallest amount of light hits them, able to reflect a beautiful amount of colors, enough to create a light show with the perfect angle. Though beautiful, these wings are unable to carry her in full flight, and only allow her to glide. Adding to her graceful appearance, she is colored green, with large splotches of brown that look similar to the pattern of dead leaves. With her colors, she could disguise in trees and it'll look like she became one with the environment.
With two eyes made out of thousands of ommitidia, Viscusvoréntomon has excellent eyesight. Her eyes give her a panoramic vision of her surroundings, which makes her able to see objects from very far away, and gives her a wider field of view. They all are an eerie black color, that makes them look lifeless and inexpressive. Though eerie, they still manage to have a beauty to them that makes others hair, or fur, or whatever, stand up on end. They create an aura of mystery, and wonder to her delicate, elegantly creepy appearance. Her mouth is capable of shreading prey very well, with her two mandibles acting as scissors to slice through her meals with ease. She has not one pair of antennae atop her head, but two. The first pair, with antennae that stick straight up in the air with only the tips being curled, effective for detecting the essences of life around her, and the second pair, flexible and very strong antennae that sends sensations to her mind, telling her the emotions of everything she touches with them.
Viscusvoréntomon has two large, raptorial arms, which are perfect tools for gripping and latching onto objects. With three main segments to them, the top segment is solely to attach them to her body, make them longer, and more flexible. The second segment gives them a forward bend, and begins to be covered in barbs at the bottom part of it. The third segment bends to shape it like a raptors arm, with sharp barbs and a pointed tip that make it the perfect weapon. With precision and efficiency, Viscus is capable of eviscerating anyone who blocks her path with these dangerous weapons. While sharp and dangerous, these arms can be used for healing purposes. She can use these tools to weave cells and stitch her allies and friends back together, so long as someone or herself is willing to donate some cells for her to use.
What gives her the great ability to climb and run is her four other legs. Viscusvoréntomon's other legs all attach to her abdomen, and are quite strong, despite being so thin. Because she has four of them, they all give her excellent speed and make her quite agile. With these legs, she can easily haul herself up trees, to wait patiently for her unsuspecting prey to stumble upon her path. From there, she uses her back pair of legs to leap onto it with great precision and accuracy, and her front pair to pin it down, or latch onto it. Then, her raptorial pair is used to shred it.
Viscusvoréntomon has an oval-shaped abdomen, which is used for many purposes. The tip is slightly pointed at the bottom. This abdomen is used for storing her hallucinogenic gas, and for resting her wings after gliding. At the bottom half of her abdomen, there's a line of holes that are used for "exhaling" the gas is the easiest way to describe it. These holes also take in plant materials to make her burning acid-like saliva when she bites into something. This saliva grows plants inside the victim's lungs.

Personality:
An eerily calm aura surrounds Viscusvoréntomon, with her emotionless eyes adding to it. Even in the toughest situations, this dragons manages to stay calm despite whatever could be happening. It's as if she's entirely incapable of feeling fear, or stress. She in fact does feel fear and stress, and quite a bit of it, but her ability to mask her emotions is astonishing. She's just seems so quiet, calm, and completely unbothered in all situations. The strange thing is, Viscus doesn't try to hide her emotions, she just naturally does. Maybe it's her mantid face that makes them hard to notice? Or maybe she simply grew calm over her many centuries of life? Not even she herself knows, but in a way, she likes it. Being calm and reserved, in a way that makes her presence seem abnormal, has just become her thing now
Viscusvoréntomon talks with woeful phrases, and a clicking, hissing voice that sounds like an alligator's hissing and it's jaws snapping down onto unsuspecting prey. She talks slowly, anxiously, as if she's afraid if she talks fast, she'll slip up and say something much different than what she meant. In reality, she talks slow because while she's talking, she's also thinking at the same time, and analyzing. Her voice echoes with a motherly tone to it whenever she speaks to a creature smaller than her, with a soft, sweet voice. Viscus speaks naturally more gentle to those tiny creatures, as a way of showing that she's not a threat. She speaks this way when comforting others too. When she's upset, her voice echoes with a screeching sound, when she isn't, like metal scraping against more metal.
Viscusvoréntomon's friendship is very selective. It takes a lot to gain her trust, but it's worth it. It takes a lot of time to even be able to stand next to her without her twitching in discomfort or anxiety, or just walking away. She rarely approaches others herself, and instead, makes others approach her. That's what helps her determine friends. With tiny humans, it's much easier to gain her friendship. She naturally finds tiny humans adorable, and innocent, which makes her easily tamable by them. And to them, she talks in the soft, sweet tone she uses with hatchlings. With other dragons though, they have to dedicate their free time to befriending her for months to make her trust them even a little bit.
When it comes to romance, Viscus is surprisingly unattached to her mate. She often never has a crush on any, but instead, she'll search for the strongest male she can find. The only attachment she ever feels with her mates are when they have hatchlings together, because when they do, well, they both have to work together to ensure the survival of the hatchlings. Her first eggs sac she was alone when she had, and naturally scared, and ended up abandoning it before it hatched. She hopes to be better with her next one, and care for all five hundred of the hatchlings, whether she is alone with them or not. A way to keep her attached in her relationship is with lots of romantic gestures, or similarities shared. She can be incredibly needy when it comes to romantic relationships though, which often makes others not want to be her mate, which is very understandable, considering she barely would even give her significant other a shred of her own love.
With regular friendships, however, Viscus is incredibly attached to each of those she considers one of her allies. She stays loyal through thick and thin, and though she normally holds grudges quite easily, with these specific others, most arguments are like sibling arguments. She'll hate them one second and then the next second completely forget about it and forgive them. It takes a lot to get her to let go of her friends, no matter how cruel they may be to her, or how much they are using her. She loves her friends like she would've her family, and cherishes every second with them, and looks back on memories happy rather than feeling sad, appreciating every second she enjoyed with them.

Abilities:
Cell Grafting:
Viscusvoréntomon is one covered by scars, most of them because of this ability. Vis has the power to use her own cells and graft them onto others. She can also use other's cells to graft them to others, or even herself. The art of Cell Grafting is delicate, and takes a lot of precision and perfection, with one simple mistake possibly causing something catastrophic to happen, to herself or who she's grafting the cells onto. She uses her front legs to weave the cells together, like stitching the wound back together with the threads of the cells. It can be stopped by an injury to either one of her front raptorial legs.
Essence Detection:
Viscusvoréntomon's next ability is called Essence Detection, or more like Emotion Detection. With this ability, her antennas atop her head are able to detect the emotions, or life force of beings. It can be a cow, a human, or another dragon. It tells her how strong the other being is, or tells her their current emotion at the time. The antennae send signals to her brain that tell her what they're feeling at the time, and also help her tell who needs help first if there's a lot of injured dragons around.
Acid Generation:
This ability is a lot like a venom dragon ability, except hers, she has to use plants to do this. Small holes in her abdomen absorb the photosynthesis energy from plants, and mixes that with toxic fumes inside her abdomen, to create and acid. This acid then travels through a tube up her body, and gets stored in two sacs in her chest above her lungs that she calls her "venom sacs." When she bites into prey, it secretes this toxic acid onto her prey, which then burns through their skin, or fur, or scales. When it reaches their veins, it travels down to their lungs, and from there, a plant sprout inside, that swiftly grows inside their lungs, and makes it hard to breathe. This plant stays inside their lungs for 15 minutes, and then dies. This ability often isn't fatal on others her size, but it can be extremely deadly for smaller things like a horse or a cow
Hallucinogenic Fumes:
In her abdomen, she has more sacs that she calls the "fume sacs," which hold a gas inside that can cause some very unpleasant hallucinations if breathed in. With the carbon dioxide she breathes in, instead of breathing it out, it gets stored in those sacs and turned into the gas. When the sacs are full, she begins to breathe out carbon dioxide normally. When they are full, her abdomen is slightly increased in size, as a way of warning those who knows what she can do to not mess with her. These sacs can take up to 24 hours to fill up, and when she wishes to release the fumes, they come out of tiny holes on the sides of her abdomen that when breathed in, cause hallucinations. These hallucinations can range from mild ones like seeing prey in the distance, to major ones that make it look like you're in sleep paralysis. It really depends on who breathed it in, and how much was inhaled.
Strengths:
Hard Shelled Body:
Deadly and Strong Raptorial Arms:
Weaknesses:
Weaker than Other Dragons Due to Many Injuries in the Past:
Thinner Body:
Easily Injurable Legs:
Unable to Cell Graft With Injured Raptorial Arms:
Unable to Use Acid Generation With an Injured Chest or Neck:
Too Woeful At Times:
Affiliations:
Open- PM me!
Vashan Basmu: A friend of hers.
Aodhan: Another friend.
Aoibheann: Her closest friend. Despite Aoib's cruel nature, Viscus is quite fond of her, even though they don't talk as much. Aoibheann was there for her, unlike many other dragons who were disgusted by her appearance, and her very questionable behavior with her mates. She often finds serenity in the presence of Aoib, and loves her dearly, even if she may not feel the same. Viscus has trusted Aoib for a long time, and will continue to until the day she dies, whatever may happen with their friendship. Viscus will always be there for Aoib if she ever needed her to be.
Mal' Razia: Not a friendship, but rather a foe in terror. Viscus is petrified at the sight of Mal' Razia. Her eerie calmness and atrocious appearance are something she never thought she'd have a competition with, but now, she's met her match. She rarely speaks to this dragon, and when she does, she barely manages to not tremble and stutter. While she may not be that scary in general appearance, the thought that she also ate her own mate and wears his skeleton as a trophy? It chills Viscus to her bones. She fears possibly ever getting close to Mal' even to be considered acquaintances with her.
Kin:
Most of her kin are dead, or she doesn't even know who they are. But she has many, many offspring... she had one egg sac, that held approximately 200 hatchlings, but most of them probably died. She expects that only about 10 are still alive at this time.
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Mate:
Open- PM me!
Other:
Well, I don't know who Bee is but I'm guessing that's Bewitched, so thanks for letting me have the earth dragon spot. <3
A few of her abilities seem a lot like a venom dragon's abilities, so I tried to do a plant spin on them. Hopefully they're acceptable when she's completed. ^^
I just noticed, one of her abilities is basically a giant fart that stinks so bad that you start to hallucinate. 😭

Edited at July 13, 2024 06:54 PM by Matunda
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 12:54 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve a water dragon and a rider please ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 01:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes

Moose said:
Could I reserve a water dragon and a rider please ^^

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 07:48 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Light Dragon
⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆
Name:
Aoibheann
(pronounced A-VEEN)
Irish: beautiful sheen or radiance
Class:
Light
Specialization:
Warrior; Close Range
Rider:
TBD
⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆
Appearance:
[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

Aoibheann is an imposing and majestic dragoness, standing at an impressive 25 feet tall and stretching 75 feet in length. While she may look like a Fire dragon, she is in fact a Light dragon.

Her presence is both awe-inspiring and intimidating. The scales along her spine and upper body are a rich, dark red, nearly burgundy. These dark scales absorb and reflect light, creating a subtle sheen. As the scales transition down her sides, they gradually lighten to a soft red, contrasting nicely with the darker tones above.This lighter hue highlights her muscles, creating various ombre effects across her body. Her four strong limbs are a mix of the dark and soft reds scales. Interspersed among her red scales are her glowy white under scales. These scales emit a soft, ethereal light that intensifies in the dark. The red scales are lifted up a bit so the white continously peaks out.

Aoibheann's wings are vast and powerful, spanning wide enough to cast a significant shadow over the land. Each wing is a masterpiece. The membranes are a lighter red compared to her scales, almost translucent, allowing light to pass through and create a fiery glow when she takes to the skies. The edges of her wings are lined with small, black spiky protrusions.

Her jaws are strong and powerful, designed to crush and tear through almost any material with ease. The muscles around her jaws are well-developed, giving her a biting force that can break through bone and armor. The teeth are long and curved slightly inward, ensuring that once prey is caught, it has little chance of escaping. Her teeth are arranged in several rows, much like those of a shark. This arrangement ensures that if one tooth is damaged or lost, another quickly moves into place, maintaining her lethal efficiency. Aoibheann's jaws are broad and sturdy, built to withstand the tremendous force of her bite. The jaws are highly articulated, allowing for a wide range of motion. She can open her mouth wide enough to engulf large prey or objects, and her bite can snap shut with incredible speed.

The Light dragoness’s horns are a striking feature, colored a deep maroon and arranged in four distinct sets. The first set resembles an Alpine Ibex: positioned atop her head, these horns are long and curved, sweeping back gracefully. Their texture is rough and rugged, reminiscent of ancient, gnarled wood. The next set can be compared to a Big Horned Sheep: situated in the parietal region, between the first and third sets, these horns are slightly thinner. One is slightly skewed, pointing upwards while the other points backwards. The third set is akin to a Muskox: located at her temples, these horns are shorter but equally imposing. They curve upward and outward. Lastly, the fourth set is also similar to a Muskox: found on her cheeks, they curve outward slightly, framing her face and enhancing her overall regalness.

Running along her back, from the top of her head to the tip of her tail, are dark wine-colored horns. These spines adorn the sides of her jaw before trailing down the front of her neck before stopping at her chest. Her eyes are a striking feature, being completely white and pupiless, always glowing with an eerie light due to the stark contrast with her dark red face. Her coloration hints at partial blindness.

⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆

Personality:
| Ruthless | Cold-hearted | Hot-tempered | Aggressive | Confident | Manipulative | Calculated | Cunning | Icy | Vindictive | Cruel | Merciless | Savage | Unyielding | Intimidating | Heartless | Sinister | Ferocious | Violent | Distrustful | Aloof | Impatient | Tyrannical | Dominant | War-Machine | Blood-Thirsty | Sadistic | Thoughtful

This dragoness commands attention and respect through a potent blend of ruthlessness and calculated demeanor. Ruthless and cold-hearted, she approaches every interaction with a detached calculation, viewing sentimentality as a weakness to exploit rather than a virtue to embrace. Her confidence is unwavering, bolstered by a keen intellect and a mastery of manipulation. She navigates intricate power dynamics with cunning precision, effortlessly weaving webs of deceit to achieve her ambitions.

Hot-tempered and aggressive, she is quick to unleash her fury when crossed, her temper flaring like a tempest. This aggression stems not only from her desire for dominance but also from a deep-seated distrust of others' intentions. Aloof and distrustful by nature, she keeps her true thoughts and emotions guarded behind a facade of icy indifference, revealing glimpses of her true, sinister nature only to those who dare to delve deeper.

Her demeanor is intimidating, exuding an aura of unyielding ferocity and merciless determination. She rules with a tyrannical grip, demanding absolute loyalty and obedience from her subjects. Her acts of cruelty and vindictiveness are calculated to instill fear and maintain her iron-fisted control. Impatient with perceived weaknesses or incompetence, she brooks no defiance and swiftly metes out punishment to enforce her dominance.

In an essence, she is to be feared and respected.

⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆

Abilities:

Light Manipulation:

Aoibheann can control and shape light for various purposes, such as creating weapons, bending light to become invisible, or forming barriers of light.

Luminescence:

Aoibheann can emit a powerful, blinding light from her body, illuminating her surroundings or incapacitating enemies in combat.

Light Beam:

Aoibheann can focus her light into concentrated beams that cut through solid objects or adversaries.

Blazing Aura:

Surrounding oneself with an aura of scorching light that burns and repels outsides. Can create a barrier with this as long as the other being is touching her.

Sunburst:

She can release stored solar energy in a massive, explosive burst of light, causing widespread damage to enemies and illuminating large areas.

Radiant Breath:

Aoibheann's breath is not fiery or frosty but instead consists of radiant, pure light energy. It is intensely hot and blinding, appearing as a brilliant white light.

Photon Burst: (teeny tiny light packets)

Aoibheann can unleash a rapid succession of high-energy photon bursts, each burst capable of piercing through armor and disorienting enemies with intense light and heat. These bursts can be directed at multiple targets or concentrated on a single person for maximum impact.

⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆

Strengths:
+ Formidable Size and Strength
+ Leadership
+ Sunlight
+ Intentional
+ Manipulative
+ Adaptable
+ Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Heavyweight = Lack of Agility and Speed
- Partial Blindess
- Darkness = Limited Solar Power Ability
- Overexertion = Blow up = Death
- Glowy Part of Scales = Weak Point/Vulnerable
- Cruelness
- Detached/Not a Team Player
⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆
Crush:
Open?
Mate:
Closed
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at July 10, 2024 03:46 PM by The Bewitched
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 10:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve air dragon and a rider?
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 11:00 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Esen
Class: Air
Specialization: Close-Range Warrior
Rider: Iris Rostlina

Appearance

IMG-F0020-F1-F1-B94-1.jpg

Credits to me

Esen is not the tallest dragon when standing on all fours. She hits about 15 feet at the shoulder, though when she sits back on her haunches, her long body shoots her higher than some others in the same position. Her frame itself is very serpentine: a refined head sits on a neck nearly as lengthy as her trunk, and the latter connects to an even longer tail. Four legs end in clawed hands. Esen's scales are also snakelike, though there are small, downy tufts between them that are something between fur and feathers and are very close to the skin; this gives her a slightly more velvety feel while also maintaining an aerodynamic armor.

This strange fur is found in larger tufts at the ends of her ears. It gradients into steadily longer pieces until it transitions into more feather-like structures that run from her forehead down to her shoulder blades, where they shoot off into some semblance of wings. She cannot flap them, and the only real purpose they serve seems to be decoration. Her back is bare below them, but more of these "feathers" appear as a fan along the end of her tail. Much smaller structures garnish her elbows on her front legs.

Atop her regal head sit two slim horns that begin right above her ears and extend a short ways backwards. They lack the downy coating and scales of the rest of her body and instead are smooth and bony. Her eyes are large and a brilliant purple hue; the centers of her irises have bright blue streaks throughout them, creating an almost dreamy expression by default. Slitted pupils insure a rather intense stare, though her peaceful features help balance it out. Her mouth holds a row of gleaming, jagged teeth that would slice through most things with ease, were she ever to use them on anything besides food.

Her coloring is quite lovely. A hazy sky blue base is overlaid with darker blues and white flecks. Her head, horns, legs, and dorsal line are all darker; her underbelly and inner legs are lighter. The feathery protrusions along her head, neck, shoulders, and tail tip transition from light at the base to a darker blue at the tips. Esen's whole body carries a gentle iridescent sheen to it.

Esen's movements are generally quite languid and smooth. She curls through the air at her own pace, taking her time and enjoying the world around her. Her alto voice is soft and gentle; it is the perfect pitch to read bedtime stories with. Rarely will she raise her voice, and even more rarely will she harden her tone to convey anything besides disappointment. Seeing her angry is an extreme rarity, but when it happens, her voice lowers and hardens into something dangerous, and her movements become much more rigid and firm.

Personality

Calm || Level Headed || Observant || Mature || Patient || Smart || Quiet || Soothing || Strategist || Wise || Kind || Do Not Get Her Mad

Esen is a rather reserved creature, arguably calmer than the stereotypical air dragon. While others are considered airheaded, unpredictable, or volatile, Esen seems to take after a more mellow air current, going with the flow and comfortably working through situations with quiet ease. Overreactions are scarce with this dragoness. She is not one to have outbursts or sudden mood swings; Esen is pretty unsurprising as far as her personality goes. There are no hidden secrets, alter egos, or anything of that nature. She has an excellently maintained composure and can keep a level head in virtually every situation, no matter how dire the straits.

Patience is a virtue, and she certainly possesses it. She is also quite good at working through her emotions and staying smart through it all. It takes a lot to get her riled up, and when such an event occurs, it is usually catastrophic. Normally, her anger peaks at irritation levels, but when it does progress to wrath or rage, she takes it so far that only desolation is left in her wake. This has happened precious few times, most notably at the deaths of her hatchling siblings several decades ago. Esen laid waste to the dragon responsible.

This dragoness is an observant creature. She much prefers to encourage others to talk about themselves rather than her, and she will entertain a conversation on just about any topic. She is a listener rather than a speaker, so she hears lots of things that maybe weren't supposed to reach her ears, but she is also not a tattletale. If she sees a weakness in a friend, she seeks to fix it rather than exploit it. Esen would rather see the good in everyone than take a person or dragon at face value. While she is a discerning individual, what she sees often disappoints her and ruins the more hopeful image she has of their world.

While she is still quite young for a dragon, she possesses an air of maturity and wisdom. Her keen observations, coupled with her being a fast learner, have created a walking library whose knowledge influences her decisions, hence the "wise" part. She loves to learn and will devour any interesting factoids, tales, or tomes. Her curiosity, as pertaining to learning both mental and physical abilities, results in a very intelligent being. She is an excellent strategist and has the knack for seeing both the big picture and even the most minuscule details.

While on the less social side, Esen is a kind dragon, and she makes friends -- or at least acquaintances -- quite easily. She has a calming, inviting presence. Esen's approachable and more mature nature allows her to be a decent mediator during tense situations as well, when she is allowed to intervene. She wants to see her friends and family flourish, and her devotion to them is her greatest strength as well as her most penetranble weakness.

Abilities

Current Manipulation -- Rather than catching currents to fly like winged dragons do, Esen pushes and pulls them around her to move through the air. She typically does so in the languid, snakelike way of the generic depictions of a Chinese dragon, but she can move extremely quickly when she wants to, and she can bend the air to enhance her agility.

Expansion and Contraction -- She can take the air in a given space and cause the same effects as an elevation change. This allows her to mitigate the damage done by things like the bends and altitude sickness, or she could use it to cause those things. She naturally does it for herself, but by expending a little energy, she can work on other living things. The larger the object, the more energy it takes, so a human or plant is easy but another dragon is more difficult.

Temperature Resistance -- She doesn't really get too hot or too cold. This ties into the current manipulation, as Esen can bring in hot or cold currents to shift the temperature directly around her. It's more useful for herself, but if someone were standing close enough, she could help them as well.

Strengths

Maternal instincts
Speed and agility
Patience is almost neverending
Deducing others' thoughts and feelings, reading the room
Damage control during/after arguments between others
Using her abilities to injure or kill

Weaknesses

Very badly wants to see the good in everyone
Hesitant to use abilities for the more, um, morbid options
Potentially gives too many chances despite knowing better
Desperately wants a family
Not very imposing
Brute strength as compared to other dragons

Crush: Open

Mate: Potentially Open

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Nyanthula -- budding friendship

Vajramani -- she's trying to figure out who he likes

Other

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Credits to me

LOTR

Edited at July 9, 2024 11:20 AM by Mother
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 11:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ill add them ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 11:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Koa Revin
Specialization: Long-Range Warrior
Dragon: Aodhan

Appearance

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Credits to me

Koa would be quite a handsome young man, by most people's standards, with the exception of severe scarring along the right side of his face and torso. He boasts a well-muscled, athletic physique -- not too lean, but not too stocky, either. This young man takes physical fitness fairly seriously, especially after having his powers snubbed for so long. In case his abilities are ever lost again, he has worked to keep himself in prime condition to get the best chance at survival as a normal human. Standing at a solid 6'2, he may not be the absolute tallest out there, but his height combined with his defined musculature gives him the appearance of a taller individual; his more forward personality also helps with that display.

His tan complexion matches his dark russet hair, which is styled short and messy. Koa has a strong jaw and an overall chiseled face with round, deep green eyes, a once-straight nose that got broken one too many times to heal right, and lips that are frequently curled into a mild, mischievous smirk. He almost always looks as though one corner of his mouth is turned up due to the scar tissue that has tugged the skin tight from his lip up to his hairline. His right ear has been savaged, and nearly half of it is missing. Old slashes and gashes criss cross over his cheek, neck, shoulder, down his back and torso, arm, hand, and a little ways past his hip; however, it is rare for anything beyond his facial and hand scars to be visible.

Being somewhat self-conscious of his mangled features, Koa often opts to wear high collared, long sleeve shirts. Breeches are obviously a given. Other than covering up the majority of his body, he isn't one to care much about physical appearance and maintenance. He's one of the "I use the same soap for my hair, face, and hands" kind of guys, but, being blessed with porcelain skin and a thick head of soft hair (don't touch his hair), he's never needed much else for a fancier routine.

His voice is a low tenor or a high bass, depending on the situation. When he wants to sound intimidating, he absolutely can, but the slightly higher pitch is his default. Koa is actually a decent singer, though he is most often singing more crass and humorous lyrics than serious or "pretty" ones. He has no problem grabbing a room's attention with a particularly booming call. Yelling out of anger, however, is not really in his nature.

Personality

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Image made by me

When most people think of Koa, they think of a flirt -- and they wouldn't be wrong. While he doesn't have much of a romantic attachment to anyone, he will send compliments and friendly flirtations in everyone's direction. His charm and charisma have gotten him out of sticky situations before, and he's got his Casanova-ness down to an absolute science. His easy way with words allows him to deliver anything smoothly; he could walk up to someone and tell them that they look like a blackout drunk rhinoceros that shat itself and make it sound like a good thing. However, he generally uses his people skills for good, and does not compare individuals to incontinent mammals.

Koa is witty and wily, and his sense of humor ranges from dark to immature. He is one to crack jokes at very inappropriate times, such as when he is in mortal peril or someone is making him uncomfortable. It's a coping mechanism, if you will. He is also quite confident, so much so that it is borderline arrogant, but he does not intent to inflate his ego or put himself on a pedestal higher than what he can actually reach. He just knows what he can do and will execute it well.

True to his element, Koa is a fiery creature. He can be brash at times, and when his extensive patience finally runs out, the discussions certainly heat up fast. He is a bit showy and his last words will absolutely be, "Hey, y'all, watch this!" His ferocity extends to every facet of his personality: fiercely friendly, fiercely loyal, fierce in battle,... Everything he does is intense, whether or not he means to be.

While he is generally easygoing, if not a little overzealous, he does have a sinister side to him. When wronged, or when those he loves are wronged, Koa is a vengeful, vindictive force to be reckoned with. He does not give second chances, and, if the crime is steep enough, an offender may not live to even ask for one. Charisma is replaced by fury and charm by callousness. Fortunately, this is not a common occurrence.

Skills

Marksman -- When he lost the ability to wield a sword or fist most efficiently, Koa put all his time and effort into learning a new skill: hitting targets dead-on from an incredible distance with bows, javelins, and other projectiles.

Ambidextrous -- Formerly right-handed, he had to relearn how to fight, write, and flip people off with his left hand, so now he is proficient in both, though he relies mostly on his left.

Survival -- If you threw him out into the wilderness with nothing to his name, he could start a life from scratch quite easily. He's an excellent hunter, is pretty good at making tools, and has a decent enough knowledge of plants and herbs to not accidentally poison himself.

Strengths

Strength, stamina, and agility
Archery and marksmanship -- the dude could be Apollo
Peacemaker, easing tense situations (unless he created them in the first place)
Charismatic
Singing, storytelling, dad jokes

Weaknesses

Hearing in his right ear is not great -- tinnitus
Self-conscious of his whole right side
Muscles in right arm and that side of his torso are taut and can't move as easily as his others, making hand to hand combat more difficult
Can be abraisive
When his mood swings, it swings really frickin hard

Crush: Nah... there may be a damsel or two putting him in distress

Spouse: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Finished, besides the image I'll be replacing

Edited at July 11, 2024 01:43 AM by Mother
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 11:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's currently not accepted. I would recommend reading over everything again, thank you.

Star Tha AOD said:
Full Name:
Belladonna Lunarious
Preferred name:
goes by Bella usually
Specialization:
Warrior Mage please or whichever one fits best
Dragon:
Psyche
Appearance:
a little short for her age, Bella is pretty skinny and flexible but also extremely fast and it's nearly impossible for most to keep up with her. Her pure black hair is usually up in a braid that reaches her waist and her eyes are a gorgeous mix of blue and gray that changes shade and balancing depending on her mood. She has a few tattoos, a few to mention is her dragon tattoo on her back, which looks like a pair of dragon wings neatly folded on her back, and her tattoos on her arms, which is a combination of wolf and dragon tattoos with some wild cats, specifically black panthers. She usually wears a hoodie or jacket of some kind with simple yet comfortable pants
Personality:
she's a little distant and seems cold but underneath the cold shell lies a sweet and warm girl. She doesn't trust easily but if you manage to gain her trust, she's stubbornly loyal. She's kind of a cross between the phrases "fuck around and find out" and "I can be your best friend or your worst enemy" because she's sweet and gentle until you piss her off or mess with those she cares about. She's a natural leader and usually quick to earn the respect of those around her.
Skills:
Speed and Flexablity: her small and slim body grants her exceptional speed and flexibility
Weapons: she's pretty good with most weapons but you will usually see her with a dagger or sword, she also is exceptionally good with a bow and arrow
Strengths:
Speed and Flexibility: i already did this in Skills so i'm not retyping it
Magic: she's good at most magic, making her able to do both offensive and defensive magic
Blades: she's good with anything with a blade that's one handed to be honest, preferring knifes/daggers and one handed swords
Bow and Arrow: she is also exceptionally good at bow and arrow, able to cover a pretty good range
lying: more on the social side, she's basically a human lie detector as she reads people extremely well but this goes both ways, she's also extremely good at lying, usually using this to hide how she's feeling
Tracker: she's also strangely good at tracking, whether it be people or animals
Pain: something that's both a strength and a weakness for her is the fact that she doesn't feel pain, allowing her to be unhindered by phsycial limits indicated by pain
Inflicting pain: despite being unable to feel pain, she enjoys inflicting it on others, whether it be physical, mental, emotional or all of the above
Weaknesses:
Brute Force: her small form doesn't grant her a lot of strength so she sucks at pure brute force
Great swords/two handed weapons: she also sucks at heavy and two-handed weapons for the same reason
Low Self-Esteem: she has very low self-esteem so it's hard for her to accept a compliment due to her thinking she's not good enough
Socialize Skills/Socializing: her social skills suck, that simple. She's never been good at peopling for some reason, probably since she has social anxiety. She also doesn't like the bs that comes with socializing but someone who's close to her might be able to get her to go out and socialize....... maybe, it depends on her mood
Unable to sense internal injuries: due to being unable to feel pain, she has a hard time feeling internal injuries and usually won't notice them until someone points it out
Crush/Partner:
none on both but can change in rp, pm me if you want to pair the ocs, she is bi
Kin:
nope, her mom died when she was little and her dad walked out on them a little after she was born, no siblings and she doesn't consider her aunt as kin due to her being the source of a lot of bad memories
Affiliations:
umm, not sure what to put here lol
Other/Backstory:
she doesn't like to talk about her background but the ones that are close to her can sometimes find out about it

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 7, 2024 05:55 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Saw what I was missing, anything else I need to do or change? Also I'm not sure which specialization fits her best right now

Imperial Sands said:
She's currently not accepted. I would recommend reading over everything again, thank you.

Star Tha AOD said:
Full Name:
Belladonna Lunarious
Preferred name:
goes by Bella usually
Specialization:
Warrior Mage please or whichever one fits best
Dragon:
Psyche
Appearance:
a little short for her age, Bella is pretty skinny and flexible but also extremely fast and it's nearly impossible for most to keep up with her. Her pure black hair is usually up in a braid that reaches her waist and her eyes are a gorgeous mix of blue and gray that changes shade and balancing depending on her mood. She has a few tattoos, a few to mention is her dragon tattoo on her back, which looks like a pair of dragon wings neatly folded on her back, and her tattoos on her arms, which is a combination of wolf and dragon tattoos with some wild cats, specifically black panthers. She usually wears a hoodie or jacket of some kind with simple yet comfortable pants
Personality:
she's a little distant and seems cold but underneath the cold shell lies a sweet and warm girl. She doesn't trust easily but if you manage to gain her trust, she's stubbornly loyal. She's kind of a cross between the phrases "fuck around and find out" and "I can be your best friend or your worst enemy" because she's sweet and gentle until you piss her off or mess with those she cares about. She's a natural leader and usually quick to earn the respect of those around her.
Skills:
Speed and Flexablity: her small and slim body grants her exceptional speed and flexibility
Weapons: she's pretty good with most weapons but you will usually see her with a dagger or sword, she also is exceptionally good with a bow and arrow
Strengths:
Speed and Flexibility: i already did this in Skills so i'm not retyping it
Magic: she's good at most magic, making her able to do both offensive and defensive magic
Blades: she's good with anything with a blade that's one handed to be honest, preferring knifes/daggers and one handed swords
Bow and Arrow: she is also exceptionally good at bow and arrow, able to cover a pretty good range
lying: more on the social side, she's basically a human lie detector as she reads people extremely well but this goes both ways, she's also extremely good at lying, usually using this to hide how she's feeling
Tracker: she's also strangely good at tracking, whether it be people or animals
Pain: something that's both a strength and a weakness for her is the fact that she doesn't feel pain, allowing her to be unhindered by phsycial limits indicated by pain
Inflicting pain: despite being unable to feel pain, she enjoys inflicting it on others, whether it be physical, mental, emotional or all of the above
Weaknesses:
Brute Force: her small form doesn't grant her a lot of strength so she sucks at pure brute force
Great swords/two handed weapons: she also sucks at heavy and two-handed weapons for the same reason
Low Self-Esteem: she has very low self-esteem so it's hard for her to accept a compliment due to her thinking she's not good enough
Socialize Skills/Socializing: her social skills suck, that simple. She's never been good at peopling for some reason, probably since she has social anxiety. She also doesn't like the bs that comes with socializing but someone who's close to her might be able to get her to go out and socialize....... maybe, it depends on her mood
Unable to sense internal injuries: due to being unable to feel pain, she has a hard time feeling internal injuries and usually won't notice them until someone points it out
Crush/Partner:
none on both but can change in rp, pm me if you want to pair the ocs, she is bi
Kin:
nope, her mom died when she was little and her dad walked out on them a little after she was born, no siblings and she doesn't consider her aunt as kin due to her being the source of a lot of bad memories
Affiliations:
umm, not sure what to put here lol
Other/Backstory:
she doesn't like to talk about her background but the ones that are close to her can sometimes find out about it

Edited at July 7, 2024 05:59 AM by Star Tha AOD

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us