Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
01:22:15 Cae, Blue
anyone else lagging super bad in explore? <.<
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:20:13 Chat's snack
I take it back this is nice. The bears can stop though.
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:19:30 Chat's snack
Techno

I'm not sure I like having 75 enemies? level 24 only gave me 27 *^*
 technoblade
01:18:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

Yay!
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:17:34 Chat's snack
Techno

I have progressed three levels in forest today 😌
 starmutt
01:17:14 marsh | they/it
whimsical idea called put your unfinished palette idea onto your alliance page
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:16:07 Don't call me BJ.
my stress load is killing me right now 🙏
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:14:33 Chat's snack
Cryptic

Nuh uh, I'm only on level 24
 technoblade
01:14:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Just load up on snacks, a good playlist, energy drinks and I think you'll be set.
 CrypticHollow
01:13:51 
nux

oh yikes, are you super high in forest?
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:13:22 Chat's snack
Cryptic

Uhh I don't remember which level they started popping up-
 CrypticHollow
01:12:41 
Nux

what level do you get bears-
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:11:41 Chat's snack
Brown Bear 3 flees successfully

Bitch >:/
 CrypticHollow
01:10:56 
does this gear look good on my boy?
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
01:07:00 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Our plan was to just get a case of energy drinks and make like 1 stop for food ...
 Nightstalker
01:05:54 Blake
Emmet

Bruh that's something that would happen to me
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:05:54 Chat's snack
Spoops

He's... kinda cute? Man, I'd hate that XD
 technoblade
01:05:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'd say road trip it then, but keep in mind snacks and meals if you need to stop.
 Nightstalker
01:05:10 Blake
Is it against policy to post pics with cuss words in them?
 Continental Wolves
01:04:22 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Out of any defect to get??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +1
Jaguar : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:09 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at July 14, 2024 05:11 PM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:11 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm sorry Impster. I'm needy I know. Maybe do you mind if I can actually ditch the seer dragon for a storm dragon?
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:18 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

“They took everything from me. So why should I show them any mercy?”

Name:

Ellis de Montfort

First name meaning “Jehovah is God”

Last name meaning “Imaginative, Wealth, Adventurer”

Female (She/Her)

Sexuality:

Herteosexual

Role:

Apprentice Rider

Dragon:

Open/TBD

Appearance:

Credit to Malachitinous on Picrew

Ellis de Montfort is a being equal in both feminine grace, beauty, and strength. Standing at only 5’2”, she appears to be a weak individual – lacking in the obvious strength necessary to do anything else but run. Her “proper” posture, although not being nearly as regal as those of rich traditional folk, portrays this even further. It gives off a sense of graceful elegance to all those around while appearing to be rather frail. However, this portrayal could not be further from the truth. Hidden underneath her small size and “gentle” posture lies a bulky build – one designed to pack a wallop with hard but slower attacks while still possessing enough leanness to be somewhat agile. Her muscle mass is evenly spread out throughout the majority of her body, allowing for that large amount of power while still being rather “streamline.” Though, this muscle – while prevalent – is rarely ever used and is only kept up if the need for self defense rises. Natural feminine curves still remain amongst all the muscles as does an average sized chest. The curves, unlike the chest, however are exemplified by the load of muscles she possesses. Her hands are smooth and soft, lacking the callousness that the warriors of her family usually have. However, there are rougher areas from the few training sessions she has held with her father, the handles of swords and axes having taken a minor toll on her palms. A select few scars coat her creamy skin, small nicks and old cuts from days long pass. These scars are near impossible to spot due to their age and coloration, not to mention the likelihood that they are to be covered by her clothing. This will change following the initial strike against the kingdom and their riders, as well the callousness of her hands. It is not until further into the war that she will receive her most infamous scar…

This petite woman’s facial structure is just as feminine as the rest of her body, if not even more so. It is rounded in structure with smooth and leveled cheeks – not thick but also not quite thin and lacking in any sort of blemishes, freckles, or scarring. Her face generally seems to be tidy and free of grime as well, leading to what some would describe as a naturally glowing appearance. Plump lips dawn her face, a natural dark pinkish in coloration. They are, truthfully, not very expressive and only really jump around from straight lines to frowns if multiple iterations. Her eyes, on the other hand, are a good amount more expressive than her lips. They are rounded and slightly upturned in shape. The irises are the color of red roses with rings of darker shade of red scattered about with no real pattern – an unnatural feature, surely, without any sort of true explanation to back it up. Emotion is quick to spark amongst this red, with the more positive feelings being the most obvious. However, this is swift to change following the start of the war – her orbs becoming more hollow than before and only igniting whenever anything negative arises. Well kept eyebrows top it all off, being slightly closer to her eyes than normal – resulting in a bit of a harsher resting face. Long and naturally wavy hair in the final piece of the puzzle for her head, a rich brown in hue. It ends just a hair above the halfway mark of her back, coming to a sort of rounded point along her spine. The part is completely centered, keeping the amount of hair on either side completely even. Meanwhile, longish curly bangs stretch down the front of her face on either side – being of equal length and starting roughly around the same time. A section of hair near the bangs can be seen curving down from the right side and to the left before connecting with the bangs on that side. A small strand of hair is also present on the right side, sticking out the side of that bang.

The girl’s attire is certainly on the more refined side of things, fit for the offspring of renowned warriors but still lacking in most of the “high and mighty” aspects of most royalty. A variety of fancy shirts are her usual go-to, with loose long sleeves which frill slightly at their ends. Dress pants are always paired with these as well, normally taking on a more black hue but some other options are available to her, such as pale gold. Sparring sessions, while seldom occurring at this point, usually have her wearing a slightly ragged t-shirt (though not too ragged. Her mother would never-) and khakis, unless weapons are involved. With weapons, a simple chainmail covering is used along with some longer sleeved shirts. Large leather boots are her general footwear with this outfit, working as a sort of combat boot. A fancy and rather expensive red dress is another part of her wardrobe. As of now, it is a more common sight for those that know her, but it quickly becomes the opposite following the founding of the war. It is embroidered with golden lacing around its hems, climbing up the sides but not reaching very far. Its structure is quite simple, encircling her shoulders with medium length sleeves and slightly leaning lopsided to the left due to its size. Its neckline is that of a “jewel” – creating a circular shape that just barely dips below her collarbone in the front. Around the collar, some more golden embroidery can be found creating some rather ornate designs fit with swirls and smooth twists and turns. Moderately fancy black dress shoes are alway paired with this dress. It is not until her father’s death that she dawns her noteworthy black dress. This particular dress is slanted sideways, having more fabric on the right side than the left. This structure has left her scarred shoulder completely on display – which she often flaunts as a sort of trophy. To keep the top part of this dress from falling, a sort of collar-like design was fashioned, wrapping around the base of her neck and right shoulder. This odd addition is quite handy and helps to keep the dress snug against her upper body. The end of the dress remains uneven, with the right side ending part way down her calf while the left ends an inch or two above her knee. Here, unlike the upper portion, the fabric is a bit looser than before and flows rather than sticks. During the first number of battles the group comes to engage in, the girl will mostly wear the chainmail mentioned earlier. She does not gain a suit of armor until the war nears its end.
The girl’s accessories are not a common sight to behold, mostly worn for more special occasions or get-togethers. Though she owns many thanks to the constant gifting from her family and boyfriend, there are only a select few that she consistently wears during the right circumstances. The first is a golden multi-chain necklace, fit with a variety of chain lengths and beads. Each chain seen is always a hair longer than the previous, leading to them all hanging down to various extents. The first of these coils around her neck, right overtop the section of dress that keeps the whole thing from falling, while the last goes a good distance past her collar bone. The first two chains along with the fourth and sixth (last) have smaller white beads scattered around each side of it with no consistency or pattern apparent. The third and fifth, however, have larger and more colorful ones. The third chain has medium sized green, red and orange beads along its front, with only one small green bean amongst them. The fifth has fruit shaped beads, akin to that of a sliced orange or tangerine, around its front while small white beads space themselves out in between the larger ones. This necklace was gifted to her by her boyfriend on her sixteenth birthday. She holds the piece most dear and is quite protective of it. Following his death, those that try to touch it are likely to earn a wound or two. Ruby earrings are another one of her favorites – a thoughtful gift from her sister during the same birthday that she cannot help but cherish, no matter how annoying she can be. These earrings are more studs than “dangling” ones, fit with golden encasements and backs to pair with the glorious red. The hue of these rubies almost perfectly matches that of her eyes. As per her father’s demands requests, a well designed leather belt is worn with all of her outfits – fit for more upper-class civilians but affordable for those in the middle. Its leather rivals that of some warriors, having been specifically crafted by her father to last through the years. A knife’s holster is stitched into the right-hand back of the belt, and is the main reason her father urges her to always wear it. Naturally, within this holster is an actual knife bore of silver. Its blade is on the smaller side, but nothing to be trifled with. Leather wrappings encircle its handle to make for an easier grip. Her family’s symbol of the golden dove is etched into the bottom of its hilt. A few pouches for gold and smaller items are also found at its right side, but more towards the front. There is a space between these pouches and her knife holster for her arm in order to prevent her from bumping her arm into any of them constantly.
This voice of this elegant young rider can be described as mellow. It is not exactly attention-snatching, easily being spoken over if she is not careful. Its tone carries more of a laid-back feel to it, coupled with some friendly aspects to it. An inviting sound, especially for shy ones who prefer a calming presence rather than an energetic one. However, this all changes drastically the second she comes out of her initial mourning state. Her once calm voice becomes aggressive and commanding, holding power fit for a high ranking member of a military. Orders are not an uncommon thing to come from her, though she never puts them into effect unless given permission. Its once “under the radar” feel has completely vanished, demanding everyone’s eyes and ears with a single word no matter how low the volume. Her tone becomes one of harsh aggressiveness, designed for unapproving scoldings and snide remarks. The pitch of her voice is said to be medium, being smooth and honey sweet instead of rough and scratchy. This remains the same between the shift.

Personality:

Prior To The Attack

Sarcastic || Playful || Intelligent || Loyal || Strategic || Friendly || Quick Learner || Slight Perfectionist Tendencies || Somewhat Peaceful || Not Above Violence || Usually Knows When To Quit || Has Her Stubborn Moments || Rather Calm || Thoughtful || Can Be Temperamental || Has Outbursts, But Corrects Them || Slightly Pessimistic || Merciful

“Oh please, you’re going to drain yourself of any smarts you have at this rate. Here, let me try.”

~

Following The Attack

Quiet || In Her Head || Hardened || Mourning || Vengeful || Determined || Strict || Short Temper || Aggressive || Merciless || Pushes Herself To The Brink || Constantly Tests Her Limits || Reckless At Times || Hard Worker || Stubborn || Perfectionist || Defiant At Times || Becomes Fiercely Protective || Quick Learner || Straightforward || Loyal

“I don’t have time for your tomfoolery. I am here to learn, and learn I shall.”

Strengths:

+ Unassuming

+ Strength

+ Agility

+ Weapon Experience (Not An Expert)

+ Hard Worker (After Attack)

+ Becomes Protective (After Attack)

+ Gains Confidence (After Attack)

Weaknesses:

- Speed

- Slightly Pessimistic

- Stubborn

- Perfectionist

- Reckless (After Attack)

- Merciless (After Attack)

- Constantly Test & Breaks Limits (After Attack)

Crush:

Not open for this RP, but I don’t mind someone taking interesting so long as it’s after the initial attack

Significant Other/Spouse:

Mateo Callaway (NPC) – Her former boyfriend. He will die during the initial attack.

Kin:

Possibly Open

As of right now, I would need a predetermined relationship between the two for me to consider it. I will be very picky with her, so I apologize in advance.

Jace de Montfort (NPC) – Father; Will die during the war

Adeline de Montfort(NPC) – Mother; Will during the initial attack

Bonnie de Montfort (NPC) – Younger Sister; Will die during the war

Waylon de Montfort (NPC) – Grandfather; Will die during the war

Camila de Montfort (NPC) – Grandmother; Will die during the war

Affiliations:

Open for most anything. Would love for a close friend to be present so they can watch her spiraling down.

Other:

- The brown haired warrior’s family is a decently wealthy one. While certainly not from those “pompous” and impeccably rich families – the ones that flaunt their accumulated dough in front of others – she was still well off, and was able to afford many things that some could only ever dream of. Though, she rarely used this money for herself.

- Her father’s bloodline was known for producing fearsome warriors – ones to be revered and respected. Ellis, however, chose not to truly involve herself in this occupation. That is until after the attack. Her desire for revenge on the warring kingdom will drive her to solely focus on gaining the skills her family excels in.

The Book of Revelations. It is genuinely an interesting read, and the addition of a dragon within it has always peaked my interest. It’s always fun ta read through it in an attempt ta understand what each part is truly referring ta. Like, is this an actual dragon, or was it simply a term John used ta describe something else? Now, if only I had the attention span ta finish the book and figure out the hard parts. ;-;

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure ^^

Matunda said:
I'm sorry Impster. I'm needy I know. Maybe do you mind if I can actually ditch the seer dragon for a storm dragon?

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:25 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I snag that seer spot for an Outpost dragon? (The sheet is finished, I'd just need ta post it ^^)
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:26 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:

Aodhan

Celtic origin, "Fire" "Born of fire"

212 Years

Male

Class:
Fire

Specialization:

Warrior

Rider:
Open

Appearance:

The general air that surrounds this creature's appearance is not sinister nor primarily intimidating, albeit he can seem intimidating as a byproduct of his species. Rather it is a sense of regality, in the shape of his form and in the confidence of his posture, the colors that decorate his hide and nearly everything about him.

The color of his scales have deepened with the time of maturity into a deep brown that carries undertones of dark red in every plate, the brown of damp earth and the burning depth of burnished copper intermingling into a richly warm blend of browns and reds, creating an auburn shade that resembles the color of mahogany. The reddish tones that course through the deep brown are noticeable in even incommon forms of lighting, the burnished undertones lurking closer to the surface than what is commonly seen in those with scales of similiar colorations.

While the hide appears to be a dark brown with the suggestions of deeply rich reddish tones, the daylight coaxes the underlying coppers and reds to the surface far more strongly than what is typically seen in his scales, bringing a shade that has a considerably stronger indication to the element that he is connected to, where the warmth of the blended colors are brought together into a subtantially fiery shade. If the subtleties of the dark auburn coloration is comparable to the low simmering of smouldering embers nestled within the charred remains from which they were fed, then the color that is produced when natural light is shined upon the surfaces is the blaze of dancing flame, the rays of sunlight catching and setting the dark hide ablaze.

Following in the footsteps of the colors of his scales, the eyes are a shade that rivals the depth of clouds painted by the light from a setting sun, beautifully blazing with a blend of oranges and yellows that are far brighter and clearer than what is typically seen in many creatures. His eyes hold the ambient tones of burning embers nearer to the edges of the pupil and the rim of the iris as the amber slides into a darker, intenser shade that is so deeply amber that it carries a trace of red within its depths.

The wonderfully scorching colors seem to be lit by a blazing fire inside with the sheer intensity that they display, so far from the crystalline blue of the sky that they used to hold, his eyes are of a color that surpasses the amber of mortal creatures and seems to embody the essence of flame itself. There resides the latent warmth of dormant embers that softly burn in the ash and underneath the sheltering wood within these fiery optics, a glow that is suffused into the eyes that is bright enough to show a gentle brilliance of fire when his face is cast into shadow.

-16 feet at shoulder, 19 feet at top of head; wingspan about 40 feet; total length is 39 feet; more of a robust head shape, but more triangle in shape, with the snout being the thinner point. Horns are almost sterotypical Western dragon, two long, straight ones on either side of head, single row of medium-length, slightly curved spines down back and neck, a break in the spines occurs on the shoulders and a bit past them. Much smaller horns portrude between the long ones, dotting the side of his head and spiking a little bit of the jaw with a flurry of spikes of varying sizes and widths . Slender, but not too much so, able to tangle with other dragons in a physical confrontation but doing slightly better in speed, athletic build.

The color of his horns is a deep reddish-brown, the color of mahogany like the rest of him, the red tinting it into the distinctive shade. Standing out from the deep brown of the earth, only rather obvious in the longest spines, are thin streams of a rich gold twining around the horns, as if molten gold was poured and shaped into the material that composes the horns. In the sunlight, the color flares to life with a warmly vivid color, minature rivers of precious metal carving through the browns and reds. The claws of him, long and keenly pointed in the manner of a hawk, follow this same coloration pattern.

-Eyes and any other points where color can be seen glowing brighter when using powers,

-Veins light up with fiery color when putting a lot of effort into powers, as does the healing ability (not the strongest suit) when they overdoes the healing and they gets hurt from it, like liquid fire is beneath their hide; actually, even his blood is tinted the color of fire, in the manner of an oil spill showing other colors within the depths of it

-Any scars look like they're forged in fire, bronzed, as if dipped in bronze and then plastered upon his scales again, where the nicks and slashes did not properly heal; body is littered with them, not prolifically but more than a few.

Personality:

Serious | Mature | Realist | A bit quieter | Self-Confident | Has a Mischievous Streak | Regal | Calm Exterior | Chaotic Inside | Observant | Protective | Very Loyal | Determined | Stubborn | Stands his ground | Fierce | Reserved, a bit Aloof to strangers | Open with friends | Can be suspicious of others | Intelligent | Analytical | Ruthless | Distrustful | Vindictive side | Brave | Loner | Can be Intimidating | Brutally Honest | Blunt | Slightly Apathetic | Spirited | Trustworthy

Abilities:

-Fire Sight-

The sights and sounds and actions that are often veiled behind the dazzling spectacle that is fire, unseen and unheard by others, is perhaps Aodhan's greatest asset.

Capable of seeing through flames, he is able to merge with the fire in a sense, somehow combine his senses until he is one with it, seeing what is on the other side of the fire. And so the result is the ability to use fires as a medium to gather information, keep tabs on allies with lit torches, and observe events that he is not present for. It works best with closer flames, the fire-washed sight clearer and the sounds brighter than those of flames located farther away, although this stipulation can be negated by a larger blaze, the quality not as murky when peering through the sights of a huge blaze from a distance. And with the farther away, as well as the smaller and weaker ones, the more muddled the sight and sounds are.

A thing to note is that truly seeing is more limited than hearing, it requires a closer or larger fire to reliably maintain sight than to maintain the sounds. He is able to hear from smaller and more distant fires better than seeing through them, at some point, he cannot see at all and only listen.

The drawbacks can be mild or severe, depending on the length of the useage and the distance between him and the scorching mediums he had utilized. The common affilictions that he will gain after a time of observing for longer periods of time, or over a greater distance when he has to stretch his senses to better listen, he will bring rather insistent headaches upon himself, ranging from a distracting throbbing to a nearly debilitating migrane type pain. Eye strain is a common one as well, vision refusing to focus on the mundane after peering too much through the strangeness of the fire. And the hearing of him can suffer as well, a marked sensitivity to noises that he had not displayed prior.

If the fire is extinguished unnaturally when he is occupying one, such as water or sand thrown atop the blaze, Aodhan will be abruptly jolted back into his own body and mind. The effects can be rather painful, as opposed to voluntarily withdrawing.

-Fire Breath-

As expected from a creature of his class, he is capable of expelling fire from his jaws. Able to release a blooming length of wonderfully bright red-orange fire that streams through the air like a raging river of fire, to warn off potiental rivals or to be used as a weapon against an enemy, it is something to be careful of when approaching him with ill-intentions. As it is with any dragon with a breath weapon, it is the best choice to keep an eye on his jaws rather than any other part of him. After all, the skin of humans and the hide of animals is often vulnerable to such heat, as are some dragons if they do not have ample protection against such a thing.

As effective as the normal flame is for Aodhan, he is able to stoke the flame and allow it to build higher and hotter, charging it so that there is more damage, more effectiveness to the fire. The longer build time makes the fire so intense that it is not a blend of reds and oranges, but rather crisp blues where ther would be red and white where there would be orange. This type of flame is noticeably more destructive by lieu of its heat and longer build time, able to incinerate most things with it. Whereas sustained flame is the mark of his normal fire, shorter bursts is the distinctive quality of the eyecatching blue-and-white fire.

However stronger the hotter fire is, it can physically harm him when utilized too many times or when expelled in a sustained stream. As durable as the internal tissue of this creature is, the temperatures that the charged flames can burn his sensitive throat and mouth. The burns are as painful, even more so considering that the charged flame is not used often, with good reason. The scorching fire will destroy much in its wake, unfortunately that also means himself to an extent, and he does not charge his fire without a good reason to. After all, the blistering burns aren't pleasant to deal with. The hotter version can also drain energy rather fast.

-Fire immunity-

As a creature forged of fire, each scale reflecting the tones of the ribbons of heat and the very blood that runs in his veins tinted fiery shades like that of a setting sun, Aodhan possesses the passive ability of immunity to heat and fire. Most forms that affect him in combat, that is.

Strangely enough, his immunity does not extend to the consequences of his powers, the ones that work from the inside out. As evidenced by several of his abilities, he has shown to be more vulnerable to them on the inside of his body rather than the outside, capable of sustaining burns and cracked wounds, of feeling pain from the element which burns inside him. Theoretically, there is a chance that he would be able to be wounded by fire if it were to strike when he is opening his jaws, but the possibility of such a thing happening is slim. It is rather tricky to accurately target the head of opponents.

-Self-Combustion-

This is a rather startling quality to the repertoire of abilities that Aodhan possesses if one is not aware of it beforehand, one that can be alarming to those who may not suspect him of immunity to most fire, and even to those that know of it. It typically alarms one when a creature sets themself on fire.

Able to ignite specific parts of his body, this is used as a defense, an intimidation or dominance move, or as an offension weapon, mostly depending on the area in which is selected to ignite. The internal fire that burns as long as he still draws breath can essentially be condensed and pushed to the surface, through miniscule pores in his scales, with the surface of each plate capable of maintaining fire upon the sleek exterior. The activity of this power is rather sudden, one moment he is completely normal and within the blink of an eye he is blazing with the colors of fire, rather literally.

There are certain parts of his body that are lit aflame for specific purposes, while any could fulfil each others' purpose, it is common for him to default to igniting the length of his tail as an offensive action, the arch of his neck and the expanse of the back for defense in order to keep another creature from pouncing upon him, and the wide flaring wings to raise and display the dancing flames as an intimidation.

Interestingly, this is an ability that is not quite as draining to his strength as some of the others, does not take as much out of him to perform for longer periods. Although a notable drawback if he maintains the fire for too long, igniting himself too many times, the skin beneath the scale can become rather irritated, splitting in a typically minor version of what happens when his healing is stretched thin. Painful enough to discourage unnecessary use.

-Fire Manipulation-

The power to control fire, to reach out to the essence of a blaze and manipulate it to his will, is a rather suitable ability for a creature aligned with an element such as his. A level of authority over the untamed element of the world, within sense. A simple power with little complicated aspects to it.

While unable to generate fire and heat, he is able to control already existing forms of the flames and build upon even a small amount so that it is a far larger threat than what it originally was. The things that he can do with this ability is limited by precious few things, the level of his energy and focus is the most prominent of them. While the particularly basic, smaller actions are nearly instinctive and do not require much of anything in return, the more complicated the action that he wishes to perform, the larger toll it will take on him, the more focus that is required to maintain the construct or attack.

-Scorching Explosion-

This is a feature of Aodhan's abilities that can be ultilized within a battlefield or as a rather jolting surprise for those with ill-intentions. By manipulating already existing fire and compressing the flame into a far smaller shape than what it would naturally take, forcing it to remain so that it, by the natural laws governing such a thing, wants to grow larger, but cannot. The result is a rather tensely packed ball of energy eager to be released at the slightest touch or impact.
Stray swat of the tail or a slash from a blade, and that furiously simmering fire will be released as readily as if he broke his influence on the flame.

It is to be used only sparingly, for the results are devastating when it explodes, the intense heat sweeping across a field or tearing into a forest. It knows no difference from ally to enemy, will not magically untouch the allies caught within its radius, it will wound and even kill all that are unlucky to be in the blast radius. Not to mention the effort to manipulate such an unruly and untamed element into maintaining the shape, placing it into an invisible containment box that is far too small and too delicate for such a thing, exerting a nigh constant control over it to keep it from exploding of its own volition.

Another quality of this ability is that the contained fire can be left on its own as a trap, a less reliable manner of using it, as it can explode if something innocuous happens to step or run into it, the potiental for harm to an innocent is high if used in such a manner. The repercussions of that is enough to make -Name- hesitate in using it in such a way.

-Fire Healing-

Despite the majority of the powers that are aimed towards combat, towards the specialization that he is in, Aodhan does possess the capability for healing himself and others by the power of fire. Although not as practiced, nor as strong as a dedicated Healer's abilities, he is still able to aid others if it is necessary. This particular abilities comes in two forms.

-Perilous Restoration (others)-

This is a facet of the healing that most takes after the element from which it draws power from, volatile and unwilling to conform to the demands of others, including its wielder. Fire burns if one is not careful in its handling, and so -Name- has to be utterly focused on the task and on himself in order for it be used with no consequences. And just as playing with fire has serious repercussions, this ability is the same.

By channeling heat and energy from fire, Aodhan is able to heal the physical wounds of allies, of varying types and severities, the ferocity that flame contains being utilized as a healing element. While this particular type of healing works best with fire, it can be performed when the environment happens to be warmer, it is noticeably less potent and it takes more out of him to heal without the presence of flame, able to heal less than usual, however the meager healing might be the difference between life and death if a dedicated Healer is not present or unable to reach the wounded in time.

When in the presence of fire, the healing is plainly more effective than when subsituting it for simply the warmth of the surroundings, the progress quicker and more thorough, although it may feel more intense for the subject to experience, as the strength of the healing is reflected in the warming sensation that accompanies the power. However, while it does seem that the stronger and hotter the fire is or the more intense heat in the area, the better quality healing one will receive, there is a limit to this. Too warm environment or too large blazes can lead to Aodhan overestimating his ability and his tolerence for it as those situations muddle the line between his safe limits and where he strays into dangerous territory. It is unlikely that the individual being healed will suffer much harm from this, but it is he who will bring the backlash onto himself as a consequence.

Whilst on the other side of things, the less warm the environment is and the less fire, weaker flames and colder temperatures, the more of the healing energy is drawn from himself. By substituting external sources of energy and heat for his own, the power using it to bolster the external sources, he can achieve the same type of healing as when he is relying on outside sources. However this obviously has its dangers, as the drain is rather large when the environment is not suitable for healing, the more the power is relying on his internal sources of energy and heat, the quicker he will weaken. And it can be rather alarming how fast his energy depletes when drawing from himself.

The cost of overexertion when using this ability can be rather painful for him, and disconcerting among those who bear witness to the moments when he forgets or disregards the limits. Doing too much too fast, or loosing control of the modulation of the ability, leads to the intense heat coming back to burn and wound him as long as he keeps the healing going. It is a slow, simmering hurt, building in his bones and leaking into his bloodstream until it reaches an intolerable point even for a creature of his element. The skin beneath hardened scale will begin to split apart, in rarer cases the scales will crack open and reveal the broken hide beneath, revealing red, fiery lines underneath that seem to be composed of pure firelight. The more he persists in healing, the more severe the backlash will be.

True to the element from which it derives power, this ability is best used with careful precision and awareness, for fire will burn the unwary and so it will burn Aodhan in a moment of weakness.

-Incandescent Health-

The second branch of the healing ability is one that does not require much effort to evoke, it is on that is constantly switched on, waiting for the right conditions to be used. A passive ability, rather an an active one, a simple one.

When exposed to the heat of a fire, or perhaps directly to the flames itself, the wounds that -Name- has gained with begin healing at a faster rate than normal. In much the same manner as when healing others, yet in an entirely different fashion, the heat and energy of the flames are gradually absorbed into the exposed injuries, stimulating and enhanced the already admirable healing rate that dragons possess.

As with many things relating to such powers, the higher heat the fire has reached, the better the healing is for him. A smaller, weaker blaze would still heal his wounds, albeit at a slower rate, but it also has a higher chance of not restoring the flesh and scale to its original condition, leaving a bronzed scar when the injury heals.

It is important to note that, although it may seem plausible for his own flame to stir the healing process, it will not. He cannot light a pyre or stretch of ground ablaze then bask in the healing properties. Perhaps it is due to the fact that by such an action, it would only be reusing the fire and energy in a manner that does not give nor take away from the state of his injuries, or due to something else. Whatever the reason is, he cannot heal himself with his fire. It always has to be from an outside source.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Combat+
+Warm weather, environments+
+Fire abilities+
+Balanced build+
+Loyalty, calmness+

-Cold weather, state of being cold-
-Water & Water dragons-
-Lack of Energy-
-Can be tactless - purposefully or unintentionally-
-Not the best team player

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Oh that is the hardest choice, lol. All the dragons from Inheritance Cycle, Temeraire's whole deal in the Temeraire series; The Game of Thrones and House of the Dragons dragons (all of them); RuGaard, Wistala, and AuRon, from The Age of Fire. The list could go on and on.
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:26 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aodhan's up, I should have modified him to fit the RP.
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since you already have a Light Dragon I'm going to say no as that would give you two rare dragons and there's only 4 to begin with.

High Hills Pack said:
May I snag that seer spot for an Outpost dragon? (The sheet is finished, I'd just need ta post it ^^)

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:27 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright, sounds good. ^^

Imperial Sands said:
Since you already have a Light Dragon I'm going to say no as that would give you two rare dragons and there's only 4 to begin with.

High Hills Pack said:

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I modified Rule 14 to reflect what I meant. Since it wasn't clear.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us