Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:26:48 Amy
Looks like salad started training valentino to take over next monday XD

I better collect some roses
 FaithfulOakTree
04:25:23 Ash H:H!!
-WP Click-

What should I name my little boy:3?
 Feiella
04:24:03 Fei the writer
Amy
6 so far with most being found by Salad except one
 Insomnia
04:22:50 Skye
-WP Click-

He's so gorgeous hrrn I can't stop looking at him :')
 Silent Lakes
04:19:40 
Ky
i usually take one for muscle (backup) and one for training
 Amygdala
04:19:28 Amy
Fei
How many packs are on your list at the moment
 East MountainClan
04:19:09 Edith, Edie, Stella
Fei
haha off I see, good thing I've been taking a break from explore
 Feiella
04:17:49 Fei the writer
You see the wolves just run
 kycantina
04:17:45 ky
someone tell me that 5 trainees at once isn't too many ;-;
 Feiella
04:16:46 Fei the writer
Salad
-WP Click-

Valentino
-WP Click-
 East MountainClan
04:15:59 Edith, Edie, Stella
you have a list lol oh dear
 Celestial Saga
04:15:33 Queen / Jo
If someone knows how to change wolves names and bio writing on a palette let me know
 East MountainClan
04:15:26 Edith, Edie, Stella
hold on, didn't realize Fei was a moderator 0.0!
 Feiella
04:14:49 Fei the writer
Edith
I have a list of packs that the wolves found
 Night Shade
04:14:48 Graves | Chaos
Im over here struggling to stay awake while I finish this bit of explore
 Feiella
04:14:08 Fei the writer
I'll link them
 East MountainClan
04:14:07 Edith, Edie, Stella
wait? how?!?
that's a thing???
 Amygdala
04:13:30 Amy
Edith
They are fei's wolves notorious for scaring people in explore
 East MountainClan
04:10:52 Edith, Edie, Stella
I'm confused, who are Salad and Valentino and why are people running from them in explore?!?
 Amygdala
04:09:28 Amy
Silent
May the odds ever be in your favour

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Margay : +2
Bengal Tiger : +1
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 16, 2024 01:51 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
If you can find someone to make a rider, I'll approve the spot ^^

I wish I did, but I don't know anyone to ask haha
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 16, 2024 08:01 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Sorisansa Aleratha-Delsanra Valroris

Female
Warrior - Long Range
Dragon TBA

Appearance

Sorisansa

Sorisana is the epitome of regal elegance and grace. Raised lovingly by her Elven father she has many of the mannerisms of the Elves. Being a twin she shares a similar shimmering golden tan hue as her sibling. While initially disappointing to her father she bears the Elven height of being 5’7. Similar to her sibling, if she is caught under the sun's rays for a long period of time, which is rare for her, she can become a deep caramel tan. Unlike her curvaceous counterpart, Sorisana is more pear-shaped. She has a smaller, more tasteful bust but is well complemented with a set of wide hips and rump. Also, similarly she does tend to leave little to the imagination with regard to her wardrobe choice. She tends to carry herself with a very regal air that at times can have a preternatural sense of stillness imbued to it.
Her stark alabaster hair which has some waviness to it reaches the length of her lower back sitting just above her rump. She often wears it down or likes to style it in either half-up half-down fashion or in braids for combat. She has a soft heart shaped face with white arch shaped eyebrows that compliment her darker heterochromatic features and a soft button nose. She has a full set of luscious tasteful lips that are a mild pink in color and a set of elongated canines courtesy of her father. She also has pointed ears both of which are littered with helix and lobe piercings along its outer edges. She has a deep chocolate brown right eye and a deep oceanic blue left eye which contrasts her sisters. She has a soft long neck that is generally covered up with clothing.

Sorisana’s wardrobe consists of skin tight leather pants, knee-height boots, and a set of leather archery bracers. Her attire varies from; an underbust corset short dress with long flowing sleeves, low-cut corset top adorned with a golden clasped and lined spaulder armor that covers her shoulders and biceps which are sleeved to her wrists. She does own three sets of elven engagement attire that is not for the faint of heart. They come in a deep crimson burgundy, rich royal teal, and deep emerald green. It can be described as an open-chest turtleneck that is open from the end of her inner throat to just above her midsection. At her midsection the top half of her attire meets only to open again just above her naval and meet once more at the center of her hips. She has two golden attachments that connect to the inner lining of her ensemble, starting at her groin and making their way across her hips. Attached to those golden hip accessories are two sheer pieces of fabric that drape beside her hips ending at around upper thigh length. She has a sheer centerpiece at her groin that hangs down to her midcalves and pairs this outfit with sheer thigh high socks.

Personality:

Adaptable | Analytic | Cooperative | Diplomatic | Efficient | Honest | Humble | Intelligent | Nurturing | Protective | Witty | Supportive

A Fathers Golden Child

Essentially having been cradled and doted upon by her father, Sorisansa was instructed on how to behave as an Elven Queen. She was taught diplomacy and given a multitude of literary works to read and then summarize to her father, whomst facilitated educated discussions about the material he shared which ranged from historical events of their blood lineage to the knowledge of the dragons. Her father would test her on military strategies concerning combat thus narrowing her expertise to just that. He had paired her several times in childhood deeming none of the pairings with young males suitable for her degree of cunning wit and intellect. He did manage to find at least two appropriate suitors, however their dowries were quite sad.

"Anyone can be an ally with the right amount of persuasion."

While her counterpart generally uses threats both verbal and physical to get others away from working alongside her, Sansa generally allows her gentleness and the openness of her nurturing and charismatic attitude to bring others closer to her. She adores the company of others and has the love language of physical touch therefore does not shy away from anyone that inserts themself into an open conversation or simply needs some degree of physical touch. Much of a mother hen to those close to her she strives to make allies of everyone, despite their deepest hatred for such affiliations. She juggles the balance of being overly warm to being simply neutral with specific relationships which is entirely dependent upon the secondary party.

"A leader leads because they want to better others, not belittle them… unless they're your sister."

Not really one to judge others or even make assumptions Sorisansa stands to be the most morally supportive of the twins. Serving beneath her fathers shadow she watched as he molded young males into soldiers, warriors, powerful mages merely by granting them the confidence they needed and support. Despite recognizing his indifference and utter disgust with her twin she never could grasp how he could possibly hate his own blood.

Backstory:

It was a cold winter night when a pair of elven twins made their bloodied arrival into the world. Their mother, an ever so sweet human brunette married their elven father who produced many children, all daughters, had held her twins for the last time. It was rumored her death was a tragedy having lost it due to some complications with the birth of her twins. Their father, too grief-stricken to care for the children, sought the care of two wet nurses to watch over his twins until his return from the burial of his beloved wife. He had returned three days later to care for the eldest leaving the youngest twin to be tended to and raised by the wet nurse.

By the age of 5 Sorisansa had pestered her father long enough about her twin that he allowed them to play together for very short periods every few months which eventually grew to years. The only exchange the twins shared were through letters to one another under aliases and in an entirely different language, one only the twins spoke to one another. Sorisansa, too young to realize his torment against her twin, remained clueless until her seventh birthday. One day overhearing his cruel tone of voice ordering henchmen and his most loyal officers to attempt to slay her sibling, she had cornered her father and questioned his orders. This had apparently started when they were five according to her sibling who only when questioned had confessed to the true nature of their father. It was hard to believe the man she idolized could hold such hatred for one of his own blood. Seeing as her sibling survived every challenge he threw at her was incredible. She made sure to firstly apologize on his behalf for his maltreatment, second made sure to always serve as her sisters keeper of secrets seeing as she had essentially been isolated from everyone and everything either by choice or by force, and third she had retold the story of their mother to her twin as it seemed to have been withheld by her father. To date it is uncertain of which story holds true regarding their mothers death but it has been believed that the story her father told Sansa tends to be the prettier rendition.

Growing up under her fathers shadow she had only seen his cruelty appear when it came to the mention of her sibling to which he made sure to quickly display only annoyance toward her questioning to visit. He had never raised his voice toward her and ensured she was well cared for. He had prepared her to be wedded young, however it appeared no matter the pairing he could not find a suitable prince for his princess. On her 18th birthday he had offered to send her to an assassin’s guild to now apply her battle tactics into the field and service the guild well into her twenties, that is unless he had managed to find her a husband, to which he came close only to find that the males had no funds to supply for her hand.

Her father hadn’t paid any heed to sending her to the same guild as her sibling and there while her twin excelled in close quarters combat, Sansa excelled in archery and camouflage.

Skills:
Sharpshooter
Ambidextrous - preference for shooting with her left
Herbology Scholar

Strengths:
Excellent eyesight and hearing
Good at tracking
Stealth
Strength
Endurance
Camouflage

Weaknesses:
Much of an easy target if found
Not as agile as her shorter counterpart
Not as flexible as her sibling
Poor swordsmanship
Unfortunately quick to fall in love

Affiliations: [Open]
Crush: N/A
Partner: N/A

Kin:
Adrian Valroris - father
Zaleria Kalena Valroris - mother (deceased)
Nyrria Lensa Valroris - sibling (deceased)
Vaeri Zaleria Valroris - sibling (whereabouts unknown)
Ghilianna Cartoris Valroris - sibling (deceased)
Tsarra Nuala Valroris - sibling (deceased)
Itylara Valroris- sibling (whereabouts unknown)
Ildilyntra Valroris - sibling (whereabouts unknown)
Ciliren Rosaniya Valroris - twin

Other:
Caraxes has to be my favorite dragon in HOTD thus far. The sounds they’ve had him make and the uniqueness in his design is truly chef’s kiss.

Edited at July 16, 2024 08:02 PM by Sanania
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 16, 2024 10:57 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ignore

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:59 PM by Tenebris Umbra

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us