Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Blind Bat
08:05:47 I Am Vengeance
I dropped my bluetooth earbud case and it broke
 Ámor
08:05:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Ive had no motivation to draw, so um kryix's art pieces will not be finished

@Vox
My um... th notifcations went higher..
 Voxtexy
08:04:12 Vox, Corey
ET,
*^*
 TheFlyingKitten
08:02:27 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Hmm... I need my baby Kaz again. O_o
 Blind Bat
08:01:52 I Am Vengeance
Poison Ivy wakes up from a nap to see Talia al Ghul staring at them.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Subdued
 Blind Bat
08:01:01 I Am Vengeance
Hi Alfred
 BJake
08:00:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Voxtexy
I'm sure he'll look perfect tehe *^*
 Ámor
07:59:51 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
Ill try to send you some *^*
 Eternity
07:58:53 ET
Vox
I will draw the hell out of humanoid Stace pLEASE.
 Rhaenyra🐲
07:57:46 Phantom
Blind
I don't have premium right now either. Summer money is tough with me working summer school.
 Blind Bat
07:57:25 I Am Vengeance
just 13 apples to go before I can get premium again
 Voxtexy
07:57:04 Vox, Corey
BJake,
That's too kind of you *^*

I have his old written description, but goshh, I dunno if he'll even look good lmaoo
 Rhaenyra🐲
07:56:55 Phantom
Amor
Understandable. I do that too.
 Blind Bat
07:56:36 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 7
Mushrooms: 218
Mushrooms Saved: 1,860

QueenAlderamin
07:56:22 Queen / Jo
Hey guys.
 Blind Bat
07:56:12 I Am Vengeance
I'm so sad now that I don't have premium

I miss my dark palette
 BJake
07:56:05 Don't call me BJ.
(If you'd like :D)
 BJake
07:55:34 Don't call me BJ.
@Voxtexy
Send me a PM explaining whatcha want I could try to whip something up quickly as a gift :D
07:54:52 Asmodeus (he/they)
bye chat
 Voxtexy
07:54:29 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
Chocolate sounds so good right now omg

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -1
Grey Fox : +5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 05:10 PM

pyromaniac

Lightbringer

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
We only have 1 Newbie Rider Spot available.

pyromaniac said:
Reserve male dragon rider. Can he be a mentor or are there no more spots left? If not, student is fine

Okay, sounds good, he'll be a newbie then
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 07:51 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

AWOL Rider

Name:

Fallon Isla Hayes

Sometimes called Fall

24 years old

Female

Role:

Previously a Mentor

Appearance:

[credits to oh_daesik on picrew]

Fallon is a vision of both strength and grace. Standing at 5'7", her lithe frame is the epitome of agility and poise. Every movement she makes is fluid and deliberate, a testament to her dedication to maintaining a toned and athletic body. Her long legs not only give her an elegant stature but also hint at her love for activities that keep her on her feet. There's a sense of effortless power in the way she carries herself, a blend of natural beauty and cultivated discipline.

Her hair is perhaps her most striking feature. A cascade of thick, curly locks in a stormy blue hue, it flows down her back in wild, untamed waves. The color is reminiscent of a turbulent sea. When the light hits it just right, her hair seems to shimmer, each curl catching the light and adding to the overall effect of a living, breathing work of art. Her natural hair is a jet black, but since being on the run, she tries to change it often. Fallon’s hair frames her face perfectly, enhancing her already captivating features and adding an element of enchantment to her presence.

Fallon’s eyes are a deep, mossy green, holding within them the tranquility and mystery of a forest after a rainstorm. They are the kind of eyes that draw you in. Her gaze is both soft and penetrating, able to convey a wide range of emotions with a single look. Coupled with her long, dark eyelashes, her eyes become even more expressive, capable of holding anyone's attention and leaving a lasting impression.

Her facial features are harmoniously balanced, with nice full lips that naturally curve into a smile, adding warmth to her often enigmatic appearance. Her lips are inviting and soft, a perfect complement to her sharp and expressive eyes. With her long eyelashes fluttering like delicate wings, Fallon’s face exudes a blend of strength, beauty, and mystery. Every aspect of her appearance, from her toned body to her stormy blue hair, works together to create a young woman who is as intriguing as she is beautiful.

Personality:

Bold | Curious | Intelligent | Fierce | Her Bite Matches her Bark | Quick-witted | Adaptable | Daring | Inquisitive | Insightful | Clever | Confident | Adventurous | Observant | Resourceful | Fearless | Skeptical | Analytical | Distrustful | Assertive | Tenacious | Independent | Critical | Shrewd | Intuitive | Strategic | Pragmatic | Ambitious | Determined | Protective | Loyal | F Around and Find Out | Sharp- tongued | Sarcastic | Stubborn | Venomous at Times | Holds Grudges | Looks Sweet - Will Gut You | Cunning

Dragon:

Keraunophoros (Rav)

Strengths:

+ Skilled in Fighting/Weaponry Skills

+ Adaptable

+ Brave

+ Pragmatic

Weaknesses:

- Self-critical

- Short-tempered

- Pessimistic

- Has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) (very flexible joints that can dislocate easily, stretchy and fragile skin, and may bruise easily. AKA Very Fragile)

Crush:

Not important

Significant Other:

Closed

Kin:

Dead

Affiliations:

Other:

Fallon was once a respected mentor at the Dragon Academy, swiftly rising through the ranks with her Storm Dragon, Keraunophoros, at her side. Together, they commanded respect and were seen as an unstoppable duo. However, their fortunes took a drastic turn when they were assigned a covert mission to gather intelligence. Inadvertently stumbling upon classified information involving a high-ranking official in Ederia, their attempt to report back was intercepted, plunging them into a deadly confrontation. Fallon and Rav fought valiantly, ultimately prevailing by defeating the traitorous official and their dragon.

Yet, as the dust settled, a chilling realization struck them: their victory came with a heavy price. Accused of murder and left with no one to corroborate their version of events, they found themselves ostracized and hunted. Forced to flee, their once-honored names now tarnished, Fallon and Rav embarked on a desperate journey for survival. But with the specter of their alleged crime looming over them, they have no choice but to return to Ederia, determined to aid and rescue any survivors, clear their names, and seek redemption.

Edited at June 7, 2024 07:52 PM by The Bewitched
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 10:35 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zephyrus Howl is finished on page 7
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 8, 2024 11:19 AM

pyromaniac

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kayne is finished (pg 7)
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 8, 2024 12:13 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shikoba Is Finished ( Pg 6 )
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 30, 2024 10:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

⊹ ࣪ ˖𓇼 Ediothea 𓇼⊹ ࣪ ˖

Name:
Eidothea
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Water Dragon
Appearance:

[ This Is A W I P ]

The first thing one notices about this female is her height. This young creature stands at an imposing height of nineteen feet tall, and it's speculated that she'll grow quite a bit taller in the future as she is still rather young and growing. It is to note that most of her height comes from her legs, which make her appear taller than she is - giving her an almost willowy and delicate appearance ; but we shall get into that later. Her length from head to snout is over 900 feet in length, with the majority being her tail and the fins and such accompanying it which adds to her length and makes her appear bigger as well. Her neck is quite long, but not absurdly so - it's just noticeable , her neck being around nine feet in length - her neck is also rather flexible and able to contort to her whim. And her legs are just about ten feet in length. Her legs are rather medium - sized and borderline thought of as thin but don't let that fool you. Her appearance is rather deceiving, because she is not such a delicate creature.

When gazing upon this creature, one could get a wondrous feeling ; gazing upon the dame in awe because she appears quite ethereal and willowy . While there is an aura about her that inspires wonder , there is also that small voice that warns you to approach with caution. Her presence would cause one to stare in wonder, and she appreciates being looked at for her unique presence . It is to note her body is rather lean in structure, not one for being a fighter - though that doesn't stop her from doing so. Her frame being moreso for show - bearing elegance, grace and fluidity in her movements, reminding one of the waves of the sea. Her legs account for most of her height ; they are long and lean, yet powerful and help propel her through the water at quick speeds, and also help her be rather agile within it as well and able to make turns on a dime. It is to note that these legs also help her on land - they make her a rather powerful runner as well and nimble enough to weave through tight spaces (even if she is rather large) . She is quadrupedal, sporting four legs - another thing about her is that her hind legs are rather strong as well, she is able to use them to prop her herself much akin to a meerkat standing sentry. It is to note that she has rather big "paws " they are more of your standard reptilian paws but they have the size of a jaguar's paws - yet as for her talons, they are about six inches long ( longer than a grizzly bears ! ) and sharp as a golden eagles talon. She is able to crush bones quite easily and carry prey big as or larger than her . These talons are rather pretty in appearance ; being a very clear color but when one looks color they can notice the iridescent hue - with shades of cerulean, lime green, and rose pink being the most noticeable with a hint of lavender . They also have an almost crystal-like sheen when looking at them as well and they make a slight chiming sound when in contact with a hard surface ; reminiscent of a wind chime on a windy day.

Her face can be described as quite " pretty " to look at ; given her high cheekbones and the dainty appearance of it. It being rather more round and soft - the only edge given is her slender and well formed muzzle. Which within it hides her razor sharp teeth, one's perfect for slicing and ripping creatures apart . One should also note her teeth are reminiscent to that of a clouded leopard, sporting large and thin fangs which can be quite intimidating when she bares them to hiss at you. Her hiss being a threatening sound, being sounded like something being shaken with a slight rattle to the sound - like that of a Wahlsberg Burrowing Scorpion. Atop her head are four delicate horns, ones she likes to adorns with jewels and other things that she finds. They also bear the same iridescent hue her talons have - they are rather intricate in design and are rather pleasing to look at - moreso for decoration rather than using them as a weapon. These are the only horns or spikes on her body. On her chest, are beautiful and delicate, frill-like appendages - one should not touch them ! Why? Because they sting like hell, they have the properties of jellyfish oral arms with stinging cells, and if you look closely on her physiology , she is lined with these beautiful, yet deadly bastards. It's why nothing dares to attack her, because even though she doesn't have visible protection, she still has something to keep unsavory beasts at bay. And at the bottom of the oral arms, are the slender and barely noticeable snake-like tentacles. Which dangle freely and trap any prey that comes near her. It is to note that she is a sit and wait type predator for the most part, able to patiently sit still for her meal to come to her. But she is also one to hunt at times, it just depends on how hungry she is. Along her legs are these long and frilly oral arms as well ; decorating her legs and keeping them protected. Atop her head are delicate and billowy fins that seem to have an entrancing wave and shimmer about them, and they line her head and stop right at her shoulders. While she doesn't have spikes on her body, she has what can be described as spines, reminiscent to the lion fish, yet hers are connected together by webbing and she has twenty in total. And they are rather expressive, able to flap up and down with her mood, along with fluttering as well. She also has some of these spines lining the elbows of her arm as for more protection - they are sharp and not fun to be poked with. As for her tail it is a sight to see, with her tail being thick in the base and then growing thinner until it completely disappears within itself ; her tail is lined with spiraling oral arms that extend and curve in a billowing manner, but they are hidden by delicate and flowing fins reminiscent of the Siamese fighting fish (betta fish ) which hides the stinging appendages. It's perfect for luring prey within it and catching them off guard.

When it comes to wings ; this female has the standard two wings that most dragons do come with. In total length of her wingspan measures around sixty - six feet in total, with both wings measuring exactly thirty - three feet each . These wings aren't your standard ones with scales on them ; they are actually like leather, which gives her a bit more flexibility and maneuverability when it comes to them. She is able to contort them and use them to her advantage when it comes to sticky situations.

Personality:
TBD
Rider:
Wayne's Character

Abilities:

⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏𓂁﹏⊹ ࣪ ˖

Every Inhale I Take , Swallows The Ocean Whole , And I Am One
With The Hurricane , Tall As The Tides That Lap With A Rapid Tongue
With Every Exhale
I Break You Down With A Fury , I Lay The Hills Undone
Like A Dog Gone Untamed , Bellowing Out A River From My Lungs

⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏𓂁﹏⊹ ࣪ ˖

Water Breath
This female has the ability to "breath" water instead of the standard of breathing fire. And while she can breath water ; she also has the ability to control the temperature of the water she spews out - meaning, it can range from scalding hot to freezing cold and even just lukewarm. She also can control how much pressure is applied to the blast meaning it can come out as a gentle stream to a highly pressurized blast able to slice through rock . Her water is also highly versatile as well ; her being able to change its form to hot steam, cool and refreshing mist , to dense fog that could provide well needed cover in events of stealth. It is to note that for her water breath, she must be very hydrated to use it as it relies on water - and as she uses it she looses hydration, while she has a standard amount of water that can be used for her breath, the more hydrated she is the more powerful it will be. If she isn't hydrated then she has no water and it takes from her natural water within her body which dries out her scales and body.

Water Manipulation
She has the ability to manipulate water ; water around her & within herself and that of others. She can bend and form the water to her will ; being able to use it for defensive and offensive abilities such as - creating a wall of water, making a water dome, or other such constructs. Not to mention she can manipulate the temperature of water , being able to freeze or heat it up to use it to her advantage. This ability is able to be used whenever their is water provided or available ; she can not just conjure water out of thin air - if it seems like she is, no she is accessing the moisture available to her within the atmosphere around her. So if they are in a dry or arid region then her power will be of little use unless she used the moisture from her own body which would cause her to be dried out quicker.

Water Form Mimicry
This ability grants her the power to transform the state of her body to be completely made up of states of water . She can completely become a water being, her body being in the form of water - in this form she is lighter and more agile. While most attacks she would be able to tank, attacks based with ice or fire would be very effective against her as it can immobilize or kill her. As transforming her body takes intense concentration and energy, she can only hold her form for a limited about of time. Not to mention if she stays transformed for too long, she can in effect " become one " with her form and loose all sense of who she is. She can also turn in vapor , which is useful as it allows her to hide in mist and steam when the situation calls for it. It is to note that air based attacks are most effective against her vapor form. It is also to note that using this power allows her to do simple "parlor" tricks such as vanishing into a plume of steam or vapor or "melt" her body into liquid. It is also a form of transportation as she can become a bright cerulean orb of water or a whispy form of vapor and get around.

Insurgent Waters
This is more of a spell than an ability ; it's one that helps her raise hell within the waters. She doesn't have control over storms and things like that, but more so the rain that comes with it. That's why this spell is so unique ; it causes calm waters to become turbulent, and using the water abilities she is able to build off of that turbulence. Meaning being able to make devastating waterspouts, tsunami's , and if working in tandem with a storm dragon - a hurricane. This spell only lasts for ten minutes before the waters calm back down and so she has to make sure that she uses it to the best of her ability. This spell is also rather consuming to use and hold as well.

Blessed Waters
She has a healing ability, by chanting and incantation she can " bless " water . By doing this she creates a silvery cerulean liquid that can be used to heal wounds and injuries. By introducing it into creams or drinks it can make said conduit heal via method taken. Meaning if the liquid is introduced into pills it'll make a healing pill , or if used in a medicinal cocktail to inject it'll work. However the effectiveness of the diluted substance is unknown because the best way to get healed by her is by using it in its purest form. It is to note that this water's effective nature is determined by the moon ; when the moon is at it's brightest point then the water will be highly effective and have a bright glow to it. When it is barely any light the water will be rather dull. It is to note also ; if she blesses water without moonlight, it does the exact opposite of what one would want - instead of healing, it will cause more harm than good.

Puppeteering
It is well known that blood contains 70 % water. And because of this it leads to this female having a rather vicious and aggressive ability ; the ability to control and manipulate the motor functions of a person. By honing in on the blood, she is able to control the bodily movements or actions of a person - they can rarely if ever escape her will, only one with superior ability or who has a very strong will can escape the effects of her power. Her power can be as simple to rendering the person immobile to contorting and manipulating their body - it is to be noted that she is only able to manipulate them on a physical level, meaning that the person is still conscious and aware of what is going on as if they were her marionette. It is also noted that she must allow some blood flow within her victim unless she doesn't care about their health and she is limited to only manipulating the water within their blood and not the blood itself. It is also to note that her manipulation can cause damage to ones cardiovascular system. It is to note that this power takes extreme concentration and precision to master and use ; along with it being rather exhaustive, the longer she holds the form - the more energy is being exhorted. And not to mention if she wishes to control multiple marionette's at once it causes a rather rapid usage of her energy. She can currently only control three at once with little difficulty - any more and she starts having issues. The person also must be within her line of sight for her to be able to use this power as well.

An Excerpt From A Human Researcher - Anika Singh, " When observing the behemoth, it is to note that she is like a predator stalking her prey. Toying with them as if they were a simple mouse and she in fact was the lion ( in any case - she is ) . Humans brave enough to try and take her on were met with her power, it had devastating effects on the human physiology - rendering them immobile for days or even weeks afterwards. It is wise not to invoke her fury for fear of her hunting you down - you won't even know she's stalking you. It is unknown at this time the effects of her power on her dragon bretehren, as each dragons blood is unique in makeup and form - so it is easy to assume that some may be more resistant to her power and others unaffected while some may be highly vulnerable. But for sure, humans should be wary about her. "

Poisonous Biology
When looking at this female's biological form - you notice she has jellyfish like features ; the lappets, oral arms and frills and etc. They are armed with the stinging venom of a jellyfish but more potent - her sting can be registered with that of a Box Jellyfish & its smaller relative - the Irukandji. You will experience the general side effects of a sting from a Box Jellyfish ; a painful searing sensation, a whip-like welt, the offending tentacles latching against your skin along with possibly muscle spasms and stomach and chest pain along with sweating. You will also feel a slight bout of nausea. And this is when you are injected with a lower dosage of her venom, she can control her tentacles and the amount of inflicted upon a person from a simple sting to cardiac arrest. Speaking of that ; if you feel the full force of her sting - you have a slim chance of surviving if one is human , it may be like a bee sting to a stronger dragon ( a very painful one ) but not as deadly them as it is to humans and things regarded as her prey. On the more severe spectrum ; one will experience lower back pain, as if their kidney is being hit by a baseball bat - followed by muscle spasms, vomiting , high blood pressure , and the skin creeping around the effected area as if worms were there. They also may have trouble breathing. While this all may seem scary their is a know and effective solution that will remedy the pain but not completely cure it ; you are to take some of the mucus upon her skin (which makes her immune to her own stings) and mix it with vinegar and crushed leaves of chamomile and lavender oil. When putting it on the affected area it will reduce the pain of the wound and stop it from spreading any further. It is to be noted : do not put ice on the wound as it will aggravate it further.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

- Powerful Swimmer & Diver : Being a creature attuned to the sea it's only natural that this female is an adept swimmer, being able to navigate through powerful underwater currents and environments. She is also good at swimming very deep underwater, transversing the depths of the ocean .

- Knowledge Of The Sea & Marine Life : Being as she's traveled the seas for a long time, she has seen the changes and effects humans have on it. Along with understanding the waves and ebb and flow of the sea - she has pratically traversed most of the seas and many coasts - so if their is a question of where to find precious pearls or a good source of fish this female knows it

- Wisdom / Experience : She has lived for a good amount of time and she would count herself as wise - she has experience in many things and it takes a lot to fool her or pull the wool over her eyes. She has much time left as she is a long-lived creature, but with having over two centuries of experience already it is hard to get one over her.

- Her Intelligence : It is well known that dragons are smart, and she is no exception. Very witty and rather clever as well - she is one to look out for, and you better watch your valuables as well.

- Being Able To Adapt : This female is comfortable with routine and such, but she is one who welcomes change and is quick to adapt to the unpredictable situations and environments when needed to. She is one you would want to survive with.

- Strong & Vicious As Hell : You'd offend her if you think her a weak dragon just because she's a mixture of pretty and downright terrifying in appearance - however she has a bit of battle scars from fights and experience in fighting as well. Let's just say her last opponents have no comment , because their bones are buried deep in their watery graves below

Weaknesses

- Dehydration : This female's scales needs to be moist for her to be comfortable unless you want to deal with her teeth. It is also essential for her powers as well. And not to mention dry scales are itchy and uncomfortable. She can go up to the most ten hours without being in water. Even misting her will be enough if their isn't a large water source nearby - she just needs some sort of moisture.

- Coldblooded : She is a cold-blooded creature meaning she needs ample time to "sun-bathe" without completely drying herself out. And she also can get overly cold and too warm, so she constantly needs to watch herself. The only time she doesn't have to worry about that is when in water

- Highly Territorial & Possessive : When she claims something or someone as hers ; it's hers. She will fight fang and talon for said thing and won't take anyone taking or harming what's hers. She also likes her space and doesn't like a lot within her space and so this leads to hissing and snapping - and what she defines as her territorial bounds must not be ignored.

- Rather Vicious : It's to note that she is not some sweet damsel. She can be a bit twisted at times, and enjoys the sight of chaos and someone getting hurt by her. She's one to be ready to get into a fight (when it benefits her) and isn't hesitant to start one if she believes it for a cause

- Rather Stubborn : It can be noted that she is a rather stubborn and bullheaded creature. One that can be set in her ways at time. It doesn't pay to be in an argument with her because she will argue you up and down even if she's wrong

- Issues With Humans : Her history with humans is rather . . . complicated . . . it's not that she outright hates them, more so having a great dislike for what they've started to do to her ocean and some of her kind ( absolutely hated poachers and hunters ) and she's unsure of Riders as she doesn't like the thought of being bound to someone for life . Especially someone that could possibly use her for wrong. Let's just say she's not happy to make this journey, nor be bonded.

Likes & Dislikes:
Crush:
Some Of The Boys Will Peak Her Interest
Mate:
None
Kin:
Morwenna
Affiliations:
Morwenna -
Other:

Edited at July 2, 2024 04:25 PM by Spellbound
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 30, 2024 11:40 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP RIDER:

Name:

Francis Blackwell

18 years

Male

Role:

New Rider

Appearance:

With blond hair that carries a warm tint that is the suggestion of golden sunlight leaking from the heavens of the skies to coat the earth below to encourage the grasses and plants of the ground to thrive from its gentle heat, and with clear blue eyes that are the brilliant azure of the soaring expanse of the sky, it is no wonder that simply judging by these aspects of his appearance alone, he was considered quite the attractive man.

The fairness of his skin is relatively unmarked from wounds that tore flesh open and spilled glistening crimson to the hard floors, save for the remnants of damages wrought from confrontations in which he was simply not quick enough to avoid a blow or the vindictive sharpness of steel, though it is still a canvas on which the often perilous life he led had left its impression upon his skin.

At 5 feet 9 inches tall, he stands at a perfectly average height. The construction of this man is rather slender and primarily designed for speed and stealth with strength as a distant afterthought in his creation, indeed it does not feature significant amounts of muscle that is suited for a power that can wrestle opponents into submission, rather the muscle he has on his surprisingly rangy frame of a lean composition. It is a lean strength that lies beneath the pale expanses of his arms and legs that has been shaped by regular activity, one that is found in the blueprints to foxes who are quick in movement and utterly elusive as they hunt in the hours of twilight.

The manner in which he moves is a surprisingly graceful thing, it seems as if each step has been precisely considered before the foot has left the ground, the quietness of his tread speaks of a familiarity of needing to move with soundless steps. It is not the utter confident swagger of a feline that is keenly aware of its importance, nor is it the sweeping danger in a wolf stalking the plains, instead the nimble-footed element of his motions are rather vulpine in nature.

An everpresent feature that is to be seen on him is the necklace that is always worn around his neck. The pendant connected to the silver chain depicts a raven in flight with its wings outstretched, each and every feather defined with painstaking detail that contributes to the simple beauty of the piece, the pendant is colored an inky black that allows the light to bring to sight the fine details that are precisely etched within the feathers and the form of the raven. From the subtly graceful curve of the wings and the feathers to the meticulous detail that is evident when observed closely, there is a visible quality to the necklace, and he can occasionally be observed holding the pendant as if it is a source of comfort.

Personality:

stuff

Dragon:

Spell's Water dragon

Strengths & Weaknesses:

++
++
++

--
--
--

Crush:

Open

Significant Other:

None

Kin:

-

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Hm.... The Age of Fire
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 1, 2024 10:32 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Morwenna

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

"She was the ocean, fierce and free, claiming her own destiny."

Name:
Morwenna
Meaning "Maiden of the Sea"
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Water
Appearance:
"She embodied the grace and fluidity of the ocean, a dance of elegance and strength."

TBA

Personality:
"She was a force of nature, both gentle and powerful, commanding the respect of all who encountered her."

Morwenna is a creature that genuinely seems to represent the oceans she calls home. On one hand she is a calm beast, not one to be quick to anger or easily riled, and is a rather steady presence others can rely on. Self assurance is something that comes natural to the dragonness, not the type to doubt herself or overthink things. She trusts herself and her instincts to bring her through even the most difficult of times. This can make Morwenna someone who is almost comforting to be around, a natural strength to her that tends to put others at ease. However, sometimes this innate trust and comfort can be misplaced.

Mor can also be as volatile and unpredictable, emulating those enraged seas. It's not as common, honestly, but it's incredibly dangerous to be around her in these times. She's notorious for flying into fits of uncontrollable rage when she's pushed too far, or something has triggered her. During these times no one is safe, and anyone caught in her path is susceptible to facing her wrath. However, it is not a fiery and loud thing, but a cold thing that feels worse than even the iciest of blizzards.

Usually, though, Morwenna has a calm and steady demeanor. She doesn't go out of her way to make either enemies or friends. In fact, the dragonness tends to be rather reserved and quiet, preferring to observe than to actively take part. She isn't a flashy female when it comes to personality, preferring to let others shine and quite happy to let them do so. She does tend to be a bit guarded, keeping others at a distance to protect herself, as the female is rather slow to trust. However, once past that tougher exterior lies a warm and attentive female. Morwenna will always be a quiet soul, content to never be the center of attention, nor is she the type to care about impressing others. She's confident in who she is, and is happy to remain that way, even stubbornly so, as she refuses to change just because someone else might think she should.

Rider:
Devereux
Abilities:
1. Dehydration
This is Mor's ability to affect the water content in any given thing, even living things, by pulling the water out of them, or the opposite. This is just as much a mental state effect as it is a physical one, as the effect of dehydration is enough to drive people mad if she pulls enough out. However, it has other uses, like slowing things down by thickening a substance such as blood because of reducing it's water content. This is a taxing ability though, and it'll drain her energy slowly the more she uses it. Also, the larger something is, the more it takes to do it, so for things like dragons it might just be enough to slow them down or disorientate them a bit. Simply drinking water counters this ability completely.
2. Water Manipulation
This is the obvious ability that most Water Dragons are known for. It gives her the ability to control water, allowing her to control the water around her and within her own body. She cannot generate water from nothing, only able to control it when it already exists. It might seem like she's pulling it out of no where, but it always, always has a source. No water? No Manipulation.
3. Speculopresence
Perhaps an ability easily overlooked, this is almost an entirely communications based ability. This allows her to communicate with others via reflections in water. She can use her reflection to project through water to talk to others. This is useful for communicating through long distances, and requires little energy of her. Of course, this only works if someone is looking at the water, but she can be called if they speak her full name thrice while staring into the water. It'll form a bubble around her, and she can then communicate with them, however, she cannot call people to the water reflection herself.
4. Whirlpool
Considered both a defensive and offensive ability, this is one of Morwenna's strongest. She's able to surround herself with a powerful whirlpool and use it to propel herself faster through the water, and even out of it great distances. The whirlpool she generates is powerful enough that it can damage those who touch it, and send them propelling away from her. Thus acting like a defensive shell, but also an offensive attack if she charges at someone with it. It's like a watery tornado.
5. Coral Constructs
This is an almost entirely defensive ability, though with strict limitations. It can be done both inside and outside of water, albeit it is much stronger within water. She's able to create defensive contructs out of coral, using them to protect herself and others. However, when she uses it outside of water it will quickly become brittle and eventually breakdown due to drying out. However, in water it's much stronger and harder, and will remain in place unless broken down.
6. Healing Tears
Her only healing ability, Morwenna's tears are known to have extreme healing abilities based on the emotions that create them. Meaning the stronger the emotions, the stronger the healing qualities. This also means if she makes herself cry, they're weaker and will only be able to heal a tiny bit. She tends to collect her tears, especially the emotional ones, in little vials whenever she cries, as she isn't one who cries often. They can't do things like bring back the dead, but if someone is suffering a mortal wound and they tears are used in time, they might just give them a fighting chance.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
TBA

Crush:
None; Maybe Open
Mate:
None; Again, Maybe Open
Kin:
Her Sister is Eidothea.
Affiliations:
Open - WIP
Other:
"She whispered to the waves and they carried her dreams to distant shores."

Edited at July 1, 2024 12:46 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 2, 2024 11:36 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Not me forgetting ta put "WIP" at the top. :`)
Name:

Kineta

Meaning “Full of Energy & Power”

Female

Role:

New Dragon

Class:

Fire

Appearance:

{Build}

{Body}

{Facial Features}

{Wings}

{Colors}

{Roars}

{Voice}

Personality:

Pure Energy || Excitable || Loyal || Overly Friendly || Pushy || Risk Taker || Reckless || Occasionally Intelligent || More Passive Aggressive || Talkative || Often Rambles || Sociable || Short Attention Span When Excited || Optimistic || Immature || Playful || Acts Before Thinking || Sweetheart… Usually || Lighthearted || Apologetic || Caring || Obedient After The Fact || Team Player || Astute Observer || Often Exaggerates

“Humaaaan,” a roar cuts through the air above before you’re swiftly tackled and held securely within a clawed wing’s grasp, “Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun together! I cannot believe I finally have a rider! I’ve been waiting for so long ta feel that old pull! You cannot imagine how many eons I’ve waited for- Oh, I’m rambling again. Sorry!”

Rider:

A certain someone's rider ;)

Her rider is her precious. No touchy.

Abilities:

Searing Bite

Though known for her excitable and friendly nature, Kineta’s capabilities are truly anything but. They are highly dangerous and even venomous at times, avoided and feared by many. For this particular ability, the latter couldn’t be more spot on. Searing Bite works a lot like the bite of a komodo dragon, inflicting massive damage despite the fleeting contact. Like the large reptile, the feminine beast does have her own venom glands which she uses to amplify the severity of the wound. Or, more accurately, fire glands. Once her jaws clamp down, the fangs that have successfully pieced through the hide of her victim will inject liquid fire into the area. This infernal inferno will slowly eat away at the flesh of the injured being, up until their moment of death – turning them into nothing more than a crispy corpse. This agonizing period of time can take days to months to completely run its course, depending on the size and resilience. Not once will the pain cease. Throughout this time, one can spy her creeping around the vicinity, stalking those she wishes to see deceased. Her main goal is to deprive them of water (or, at least, larger bodies of it) instead of delivering the final blow, but that will come eventually. If the inflicted does manage to come across some source of water, they can stop the bite’s effects by putting water over all impacted regions. However, they will forever be scarred. Water dragons are the only class immune to the flaming venom of this bite. Only some fire dragons share this immunity, with those that do often gaining a boost to their own flames after the injection. To apply the bite, the female often has to tilt her head sideways so her own horns do not get in the way. Not every bite contains this fire.

Burning Jab

{The ability it inject fire into her victims; Fire is injected through the holes in the tips of her horns; Like that of her bite, this fire acts like venom - but is more akin to that of a copperhead snake; It will burn away the flesh around the injection sight as well as a good few inches (if not feet) from it; Does not eat away at the entire body; Can be deadly if injected near organs; Cannot be stopped by water but is rather countered by another fire dragon applying their own flames to this spot; Those with durable scales or armor are, naturally, more resistant to this attack}

Searing Shot

{Breath attack; Not a stream, but a single shot/ball of fire; Incredibly hot and can cause third to second degree burns; Ball comes in many different sizes; Size depends on a number of factors, but is chosen by her to some degree; Can have more of an area effect, but not a large one; Mostly collapses in on itself after meeting its target; Not explosive; Is easy to dodge if one is quick enough as it only travels in a straight line; Warning: she can accidentally sneeze out some of this fire; Is used in her tail ability}

Blazing Scimitar

{The ability to set the sword-tip of her tail ablaze and sustain the fire; Done so by hitting her tail tip with one of her fire balls (usually a smaller one); Flames remains there until she puts it out or it is extinguished by outside flames; Fire is normally the standard orange but can become blue if she and her surroundings are hot enough; If she is not warm enough, no flame will take shape; Flames cannot extend past the sword, nor can they form waves of flames if she choose to slash at the air; Because of this ability, she is often acutely aware of what resides behind her}

[Word(s)]

{Team based ability; Boosts the power of all fire dragons near her; By building up fire within her chest, Kineta can form bubble of heat around her; Its size depends on her present temperature, growing has the heat does; Smallest its radius can be is 5ft; Radius only goes downwards if she is in the air; The scales around her chest will begin to glow from the flames within; Underbelly scales will physically left up to show these flames off – leaving the area vulnerable to attack; The temperatures of these flames – though trapped inside her – can reach 117 degrees, so around that of the Sahara Desert during the day; This boost gives power to flame-based attacks to the dragons within the radius of heat; It also weakens that of water dragons, ice dragons, and plant-based earth dragons; For dragons outside of these class (who are not weak to heat) as well as riders, they will experience heatstroke after prolonged exposure; Only the riders of other fire dragons will remain mostly unaffected and just be uncomfortably hot; Her own rider will be required to dismount when this ability; The closer an attacker gets to her, the hotter the area will become; If a cool substance (ice, water, or even earth breath) strikes her chest before she gets too hot, she cannot perform this ability}

Strengths:

+ Heat

+ Physical Strength

+ Aerial Prowess

+ Team Player

+ “Eyes in the back of her head”

+ Rough Scales

Weaknesses:

- Cold

- Stamina

- Opposing Flames

- Liftable Underbelly Scales

- Monophobia – Fear of Abandonment

- Reckless

Crush:

Possibly Open for development

Mate:

None

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

- Kineta prefers the taste of well cooked meat, having grown accustomed to having such a “delicacy” over the years and holding a small amount of disdain towards the raw stuff. An acquired taste, of you will.

- Never give her any sort of sugar or caffeine. Just don’t. :`)

I believe that I may be getting “Dragons in our Midst” for my birthday. >:3

Edited at July 2, 2024 06:39 PM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us