12:16:11 Bau
Floof sneks should under no circumstances correct to that
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:46 Bau
Techno

Floor seeks, I've yet to name mine still, sadly
 Serpents
12:15:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I mean least now im on the dom pack leader board XD my pack happiness is still shit but..
 technoblade
12:14:46 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

Finally showing off how fluffy they are and taking the wings off for now. Mainly focusing on non-winged ones cause so far none of the moodboards I have make me wanna add em XD
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:12:45 Bau
Techno

No way!! Aaa, nomnomnom, I've eaten ittt
 technoblade
12:12:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

-Click-

they are getting new lines!!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:10:27 Bau
Techno

More newwss??
If I really wanted to.. I have ~13 apples
 technoblade
12:09:49 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

XD damn it i wanted to see your reaction in chat buuut I have second news.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:09:18 Bau
Techno

I already seen, I have the funds... but I'm restraining
 technoblade
12:08:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey bauuu guess what?
 Malcuth
12:07:10 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?:3
 Insane Sanity
12:06:48 Sanity
Zzz... xD
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:06:14 Bau
:>
 technoblade
12:06:00 Lil Techy | Techno
chat's fallen asleep
 technoblade
11:58:22 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

>-> mmm fine
 BJake
11:58:03 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Nuh uh, been 3 days now, I'd rather go without the apples than mention it now
 Insane Sanity
11:57:38 Sanity
Hehe, my new pack status xD Rebuilding my Empire
 Salem
11:57:27 Rumi
Support? ❤︎
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:57:03 Lil Techy | Techno
this months earnings are fucking insane :D

77 apples and 12,750 without exploring

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Green Python : +4
Coyote : +4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Terebinth x ZeraSeptember 13, 2024 12:29 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cassie was more confused than anything now as Nolian practically stuttered out some words. Wait... he wasn't coming? Ah, she knew it. He was actually terrified of her now. He wanted nothing to do with her, and was just too scared to say it to her face. I mean, who could blame him? A human with animal features? The very idea was insane. Like something from a book.
However, Cassie was distracted from her self-destructing thoughts when Alma suddenly could be heard from the phone. "Uhh... wait, what?" Cassie asked in confusion, her eyebrow raising slightly. Okay, she was now officially confused. What was going on?
Before Cassie could finish running through all her worst-case thoughts, a knock at her door came. She cautiously went to answer, opening the door just a sliver of a crack to see who it was. Seeing Alma and Nolian, she widened the crack just slightly, anxious and confused.
That's when she saw Nolian's wings. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Ha... hahah, this- this was insane. This... shouldn't be possible. This wasn't right. Before she could stop herself, she blurted out the first thing her tired mind thought of. "Told you not to touch the dang necklace." Cassie muttered under her breath, presuming that was why Nolian was now sporting a pair of gorgeous brown wings.
With a sigh, she finally opened her door wide enough for the two to come in. She stepped back, all the while eyeing the two nervously. Something told her this wasn't going to be a normal conversation in the slightest, which was even more heartwracking than seeing Nolian with wings.
She was also anxiously curious about Alma. She had obviously seen Nolian, but what was Alma's intentions? Was she getting them both together so the cops could catch them and lock them up forever in isolation? Or was she kind like Nolian and just trying to help? Also, how did they get here so fast?
Despite that, though, Cassie was now glad that she wasn't able to go to sleep and instead cleaned her house. Now she didn't have to worry about looking horrible because she just woke up and her house being a mess.

Edited at September 13, 2024 08:38 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Terebinth x ZeraSeptember 13, 2024 03:43 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alma ushered the young man in the moment she opened the door, pulling it closed behind her.

"It wasn't the necklace, dear," Alma chided and shook her head, moving around to make sure curtains were closed and blinds were shut. "A relic can only pass on to one person."

"It must've been the angel that I ... dropped," Nolian winced and rubbed the back of his neck. He stood awkwardly in place for a long moment. "Also I look really ... uh... bad, I'm so sorry. I think I just smeared blood all over my back and stuff."

Alma tutted softly, gesturing for Cassie to take a seat. "You're not alone in this world," she began to explain with a gentle tone. Once again, she lifted her palm, calling a leafy vine to worm around her fingers. "But some are easier to hide than others."

She flashed Nolian a weary and wane look before turning back to Cassie. The woman's eyes were soft and fond as she took a seat. "I meant to move that box out myself. I could sense the relics inside but it got buried before I could. I didn't expect for you two to get to it as fast as you did. I had come back tonight to get rid of it... and found someone else instead."

Nolian waved his hand lightly, an embarrassed grin on his face. "Heh... I was looking at the books to see if one might help explain."

The woman shook her head. "No. But, luckily for you two, normal people can't see these. It isn't until you're exposed to it--like you were--that you can see the magical."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us