Wolf Play : Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_
Chatbox
 Charlie Bone
10:18:52 
i have a question how long do wolves live for?

River's End
10:18:14 River
Does anybody know what the event is next month?
 distant-lands
10:17:52 katy | beetle
sabbath,
i know right? *^* i'm in love. i need to draw them but i have comms to finish lol
 Sassy Otaku
10:16:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have a character idea I really wanna draw
I'm just struggling to get the idea out of my head and onto paper
 Sabbath
10:15:38 Rook
distant
omg what a cute character :>
 distant-lands
10:15:12 katy | beetle
-Click-
i need to draw this cutie a ref eventually
 Boeing
10:14:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Infrno
Same
 Deer
10:13:20 
I need more art .-.
-Click-
 Inferno Abyss
10:13:03 Raven, Flame
Boe
Lol, at least you can PvP :')
Trying to get the last couple battles in for the night myself <3
 Boeing
10:11:03 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I am lol
Standing on a bus so chatting is a bit difficult but yeah
 Inferno Abyss
10:09:57 Raven, Flame
Silver
You as well ^-^

That also goes for you Boe, if you're still stalking chat :')
 Luna🌕
10:08:44 Silver (She/her)
Great fight, inferno abyss!
 distant-lands
10:08:08 katy | beetle
juneau,
yess, it's my favorite combo! i have one wolf currently with it but i'd love more lol
 Malcuth
10:07:49 Wander
My girls are so different I'll have to come up with a design that would make pretty pups with each of them lol
 Juneau
10:06:37 
Malcuth-
I am. . .
 Malcuth
10:04:51 Wander
Do y'all think I should make a stud next? I have 3 girls now. It would be pretty cool to breed amongst my pack
 Luna🌕
10:04:18 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to pvp?
 Juneau
10:04:16 
distant-
I love! White and rosewood is underrated!
 distant-lands
10:04:05 katy | beetle
sabbath,
thanks ^^ maybe i'll make that one next lol
 Hagen5690
10:03:57 
-WP Click-

OMG such a beauty! My first nonstarter wolf!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +2
Alligator : -4
Bobcat : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 21, 2024 10:11 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth's head popped up from the undergrowth as a howl echoed through the forest. The sound was quiet, still a distance away. She didn't think much of it as she grabbed the squirrel she had caught, continuing on her way.
She heard the noise again, closer this time. The howl was full of sorrow and grief. It was coming from the Western Pack's border. The only conclusion she could draw was that someone had passed.
Moth kept a steady pace through the forest. She neared the eastern border when she spotted a blur in her peripheral vision. She turned her head and spotted a wolf running in the direction of the border. They were dead sprinting, not showing any signs of slowing down as they neared the border. Moth hunkered down in the vegetation, leaping when the wolf crossed the border. The impact with the wolf nearly took her breath away, but she regained her balance and stared down, her eyes going wide as she noticed Hondo.
"What in the world are you doing here?" She snarled.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 21, 2024 10:27 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
After the second howl. Hondo's legs started again, this time in a dead sprint. He flew through the forest, having not a clue where he was. That was until he pretty much hit a brick wall, getting thrown back and on the ground. Dazed and confused and raised his head to see Moth. She snarled at him, which was pretty much like her. His eyes looked around the forest anywhere but her, a crazed look in his eyes. He panted heavily, as he realized where he was. Very far from Eastern Camp of course. "I.. I..." He stammered, finally having the courage to meet her olive green gaze. "My mother died." He said, looking down at his paws. "I... I just kept running until I ran into you." He said, his ears pinned back with grief, his legs like mush with all the running he just did. His shoulder was now bruised from the impact, but that didn't matter. His whole life was about to be ruined. Leto was dead. And so was his protection.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 21, 2024 06:25 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth became slightly concerned when Hondo's eyes wouldn't meet hers. They looked around wildly, and for a moment she wondered if he had caught rabies. Just as she was about to sprint in the opposite direction, he spoke.
Her ears pinned as he told her about his mother. "I'm... so sorry." She said. She had no idea what else to say. What were you supposed to say to someone who's mother had just passed?
She stepped off of him and waited for him to get up before she asked her next question. She recalled his information yesterday about his brother. "Are you...safe in the pack?" It was probably a stupid question, but that didn't stop her from asking it. Moth sat down on the forest floor, her squirrel from earlier discarded on the ground.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 22, 2024 01:54 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
He just nodded, a she got off of him, and he slowly rose to his paws. He was shaking a little, and gave himself a quick shake as she said her next question. "Not really. But I can't abandon them. Even if that means becoming the Omega." His teeth chattered as he said those last words. "They are my pack. My friends. My family." Of course Njord was his brother. But he never treated him as a brother should. But he was his only family left. Alaric had been murdered, and Leto had just passed away. He was all he had left. He met her olive green eyes. "I should probably go before someone else finds out." He looked down at his paws and said, "Sorry about the intursion." He thanked her for her sympathy as he turned around, and began to make his way back towards his side of the border. Where the unknown awaited him; his brothers judgement.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 22, 2024 04:01 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth opened and closed her mouth at his answer. She was obligated to offer him shelter, but where? Her packmates would kill him on sight. She kept her mouth shut instead.
She didn't say anything as Hondo took off into the undergrowth, his brown pelt disappearing almost immediately. She silently picked up the prey and walked back to camp, finding Kisima sitting alone. She trotted over and sat, greeting Kisima warmly. Kisima returned the greeting.
"How is everyone holding up after the fight yesterday?" Moth asked, wrapping her tail around her paws.
"Fine, everyone is recovering quickly. A few had to be confined to their dens, but they should be good in a few days." Kisima responded.
"That's good." Moth responded, settling down into the sun warmed grass.

Edited at July 22, 2024 04:03 PM by _Moonshadow_
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 23, 2024 03:35 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
As he entered camp, his mother had already been buried. The pack just layed around warily, giving him glances of sympathy. But this time not for his mother, but for him. His brother was sat in front of his den. Eyeing Hondo with a stern gaze. As he made his way up to him, he gave a slight bow, then sat down, his tail wrapping around his paws. "You missed mother's ceremony." He said, anger in his voice. Hatred in his eyes. Hondo was about to say something when Njord spoke up again. "A coward is what you are." He hissed, rising to his paws. Advancing. "You couldn't even be there to see your own mother one last time." Hondo slunk down further, averting his brothers eyes. "For that you will be punished." He hissed again, clawing at his right ear, Hondo ducked. Njord's eyes blazed with more anger. He lunged again, and Hondo moved out the way, his brother falling to the ground. He quickly rose to his feet, and turned to his guards. "Pin him." He ordered. The guards winced, but did as they were told. They both were each two times Hondo's size. Hondo was subsequently pinned. Njord walked up to Hondo 's side. "I, Njord, hereby strip all Rank from Hondo. And give him the title of Omega." Then Njord raised his paw and slashed at his right ear, Easily tearing it to shreads. The guards let him go, as the Alpha stood over him again. "Go and clean the dens, then you can go bring fresh water to the elders, get some herbs for our medic, then continue the rest of your day patrolling the border. " He/ turned to leave but not before whispering quietly: "maybe those cannibal s next door can finish you off." Then proceeded with his duties, and Hondo slicked off to adhere to his chores.
For some reason, his thoughts didn't linger on his mother, but on Moth. As he finished cleaning the dens, ignoring the sympathetic looks from his friends, he went to get moss to water the elders. They thanked him over and over, saying that he didn't need to do it. Clearly they hadn't heard the news. But he nodded and proceeded. He went to gather some cilantro, caraway, and lavender. But the dandelions he needed were close to the Western Border. He dropped off what he had gotten, then went back towards the border. After a couple minutes of traveling, he came to the border, where a meadow of dandelions lay before him. He looked around expectingly, his tail wagging in anticipation, waiting for Moth to jump out. again.

Edited at August 7, 2024 03:55 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us