Chatbox
 technoblade
11:52:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Sanity

Are ya gonna try to get to number 1?
 Insane Sanity
11:51:56 Sanity
Techno
I'll try xD I might need some chocolate though, my happy endorphins are quite low right now :P
 technoblade
11:50:36 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Your bid literally almost made me choke on my drink I hope you know.

Sanity

I still stick by what I said. Go go go!
 skeet
11:50:09 
Finally have a semi decent pack happiness after spending weeks staggering my dominance 🤧
 BJake
11:48:14 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Nuh uh, I got on and saw a notification in mail UvU
 Insane Sanity
11:47:47 Sanity
Bleh, can't speak or type. Made it to 9300 and "almost" back to 11000 :P
 technoblade
11:47:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Sanity

Go go go!
 technoblade
11:47:29 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Were you stalking the chat?!
 Insane Sanity
11:47:04 Sanity
Well, I'm almost back up to 9300 dominance...just 1700 more to go x'D
 Transcendence
11:45:19 free palestine
Nah theres finally a HEE quest that actually pays 151k like actually pays- 😭

Skips everything aA-
 Malcuth
11:45:10 Wander
-WP Click-
Her coat is weird but I think I really like it
 Transcendence
11:44:58 free palestine
Cant i just skip/turn down the side bar quests lmao
 TeaBear
11:44:34 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Anyone want some wishbonse?
 Transcendence
11:42:17 free palestine
Raid time is any time though lmaoo
 Transcendence
11:41:30 free palestine
I have to agree please dont make the wolf capture the same day as the horse capture party 😭
 technoblade
11:37:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Alright perfect :D

I am glad I finally finished them
 TeaBear
11:35:37 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Techno
I can
 Zeraphia
11:35:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh yes! That lantern looks so good!
 technoblade
11:34:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

Can you guys see this?
 TeaBear
11:33:48 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Eve
ohh roger, that makes sense why I don't know it lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Snapping Turtle : -2
Water Moccasin : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    110    111    112    113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 12, 2024 12:20 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Furred Fury Party
The two of you continue upstream, talking quietly along with the mumble of the river.
You feel frost beneath your paws as you continue, but the two of you suddenly stop, your hackles raised and your Tails fluffed out.
It's foggy suddenly... and there are whispers drifting from the waters edge. Too quiet to make out.
-You May-
Ignore it and Continue
Investigate
Go Back
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 12, 2024 12:27 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Adira
Coyote nodded and followed behind you as you reached the edge of the island you were on. Looking out over the waters edge as you stop to decide what to do.
There's a strech of fairly shallow water ahead of you that leads to a large island. As well as what looks like a rickety bridge fashioned from old trees to your left. To your right... open water, and a small island in the distance
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 12, 2024 06:55 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
The canine headed ahead, ultimately aiming for the larger island. "Let's go forward..." she turned and smiled at Coyote.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 12, 2024 07:29 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
Curiosity overcame fear of what could happen , the blue wolf glanced at spirit and motioned towards the shore , as if asking ' should we investigate ? '
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 12, 2024 10:00 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Evan supposed it wasn't too strange to build a shelter in the trees where the Rotten Forest's land creatures couldn't reach, even if the trees were rotting from the inside. Still, he wondered who built this place and more importantly where they were now. He headed over to check the desk first.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 13, 2024 07:01 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit crept next to Rocky, his fur now fluffed out, though his eyes were glowing happily. "It wouldn't hurt to investigate for a while."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 17, 2024 12:53 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Adira
Coyote forced a smile before sticking out his tongue as soon as you turned away.
"Yay... more swimming."
He said, following along behind you as the two of you wade into the water again.
Qquickly this time, there's a drop off into the deeper water. And you find yourself swimming a bit sooner than you expected.
After a while, you hear Coyote begin to pant behind you, struggling a little.
"Do you *pant* feel that current?"
He called over the waves. Indeed, there was quite a bit of drag under you now... worrying you a bit with how fast it's strength was growing. But the island is so close now it would be stupid to turn back...
As you were contemplating, your companion caught up with you a little.
"SWIM FASTER!"
Coyote suddenly barked, splashing behind you. The tone of his voice gives you little choice, and you soon pull yourself up onto the island you were aiming for.
You turn around to aid him to shore, and your heart drops as you see him riding the rim of a massive whirlpool that you narrowly escaped.
He fights with everything he's got against the current, trying to pull himself out of it. But each time he fails, his plunge casts him deeper into the current.
Your perception shines here.
You can tell you'll only have one chance to help him get out of the whirlpool, but, if you fail. You can take comfort in knowing a little bit about how Glowmire works. Rather than drag him to a watery grave, the current would probably drop Coyote in one of the many caves that honeycomb the land... but there's also a possibility that it's some horrific creature lurking below, ready to eat him.
Above your head, there's a long vine that may give you enough rope with a running start. There's also an outgrowing of rocks near the current that look like you could jump to them from the island you're on.
Coyote let's out an involuntary Yelp as his muzzle is dragged under the water again, and your heart almost stops until he breaks the surface and gasps for air again. You need to act now...
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 17, 2024 01:00 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
You slowly walk towards the desk, taking a mental note of what you'd grab if the tree started falling. Before getting distracted by your findings.
-You find the following-
"Trust No One" by Faedra Dralin
Rabbit Skins (3)
Coyote Teeth (6)
The findings unsettle you... the Coyote teeth far too similar to your own. The writing in the book seems... primitive, uneducated. Like a teenage had written it. And the rabbit skins were... almost expertly tanned.
-You May-
Investigate the Bedroll
Leave
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 17, 2024 01:12 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Evan would've brushed his findings off as a skilled hunter if it weren't for the book. Based on his previous experience with the Savannah, he wasn't too keen to figure out what else this person had been hunting. But that would have to wait a little longer. He went to investigate the bedroll, bracing himself for what else he might find.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestSeptember 17, 2024 01:30 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
The bedroll seems homemade. From deerskin and rabbit pelts alike, it seems like whatever she could find she used to her advantage.
Clearly though, that wasn't enough.
There was a body, but it was hardly enough to scare you...
Simply Dusty bones remain in the sleeping bag. No fur or skin left to speak of, just the bare bones of whoever had given up up here... and with the town so close... you wonder what drove them to just let themselves die up here.
-You Find the following-
Flashlight
Hunting Knife
Arrowhead Necklace
There's nothing else useful in here, and the creaking of this half downed tree is beginning to frighten you. You quickly make your way back down to the safety of the forest floor.
-You May-
Stop and Read
Finish Chopping
Return to Glowmire

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    110    111    112    113 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us