Lol of course Eve gave her wolves all those ranks and den names lol
 Salem
09:34:39 Rumi
New suggestion
-WP Click-
Support?
 Transcendence
09:32:47 free palestine
Well its not old art i just havent done the face front horse reeing style in a bit
 Transcendence
09:32:06 free palestine
Old ree horse style aaa
 Arachne
09:31:37 Ara/Kat
my wifi will NOT let post image things load 🙏
 Zeraphia
09:31:04 Vah was attacked
The perspective on the last one is absolutely amazing
 Bears den
09:29:33 Bear
Transcendence,
Those are so good
 Transcendence
09:27:20 free palestine
some recent art and commissions lol
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Transcendence
09:26:24 free palestine
WolfPlay definitely needs a counter or "are yoj still online" after 15 minutes of typing long posts here lmaoo
 Luna🌕
09:26:07 Silver (She/her)
Get an army of quasar wolves and put them in a folder named queso because cheese
 Luna🌕
09:25:33 Silver (She/her)
Who wants to hear my goofy ahh pack goal
 Caeruleum
09:19:46 Cae, Blue
If you get logged out after clicking submit, log back in using another tab, go back to the one you got loged out in, and just go back. Textbox should still have all that youve tyoed out
 Destinations End
09:14:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
That was close.. almost lost my growl.. thankfully I thought to check if I was still logged in before clicking post because I did get logged out from not being actively doing stuff on the game, and I didn't think to copy what I typed like normal before posting
 TKO
09:11:23 
rykio

like this
-Click-
 Bears den
09:05:43 Bear
Katy
Your welcome
 distant-lands
09:05:11 katy | beetle
Bear,
thank you!
 TKO
09:04:10 
Rykio

Found another one paying more than my current one and it's with a Dodge dealership! So I get to be around Mopar,, Mopar my beloved and my behated

Yeahh, needed a change of pace :D
 Bears den
09:04:09 Bear
Katy
Elegant names= Danah, Hayami, Aldrich, Cyril
Nature= Glenn, Forrest, Ivy, Gaia

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +1
Crocodile : -1
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

1-One-1August 25, 2024 01:36 PM

Angel meat

Neutral

Give Award
This is the first chapter of my pack's lore! I WILL continue it on my blog for funsies. Enjoy!
"You're a fool to think I'd listen to you, Jupiter," hissed the tinted wolf. She stood before me with hard eyes and a strong stance. Many have questioned my ways before, for Miss Nectarine was common occurence. From wolves to dogs to cats to even mice, my rules and beliefs were protested against. I look down at the wolf. She would be a beautiful human. With human DNA, human flesh and human eyes. All animals hold a certain primal look to them. I see it in all, even innocent ol' guppies. There was a longing in there. A longing for the thrill their ancestors had long ago. I sigh.
"Call me a fool all you want, Nectarine," I huff back at her.
"You're nothing but a mere planet," Nectarine growls in protest. I feel my non existent body tense in irritation. Damn this stubborn wolf.
"I am a god as well," I reply with certainty. I reach out with a pasty white, sparkly limb. Miss Nectarine moves away in a fit and gets a flutter of impatience from me in return. "End it. End it all."
"End my pack!? What do you want me to do? Slaughter everyone until all I see is a scarlet heap? What about my mate?" Nectarine whips around on fast paws.
"Boel is not in the question right now."
"He's my mate."
"Then dont kill him."
"What about my pack?"
"I never said you had to take a life." We stand in silence for a few moments before she dips her head in a snort. I feel warmth in my stardusted chest.
"Why are gods so confusing?" Nectarine remarks. I shift in light. This wolf. This wolf holding another wolf. Or more, I cannot seem to detect the number.
Nectarine was specifically named that by her mother as an offering to me. She named her after a fruit that was a mutant. A new species. A new beginning of flavours and crops. I watch the wolf sit and my red-bruised eyes blink.
"Boel isn't the only one on my mind. What about Valentin? And Syrent?" Nectarine looks up.
"Take them with you," I answer simply. I feel the oxegyn beginning to dislike my astronomical presence. I look up and begin to climb the stars again. I hear Nectarine call but I ignore her. She doesn't have to act like an exact offering. She didn't need to be all out on being multi-eyed like God's angels. I barely even know anything about that man. I strain up the star ladder and rest back onto my rightful home. Nectarine crosses the earth way below me.
You were never born an offering, my child
I close my eyes as my body melts back into slumber.
You were born an angel. And those friends of yours? Hm.
My stardust body dissolves.
Maybe they'll be ones too.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us