Wolf Play : Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSED
Chatbox
 Poseidon
03:17:57 Sea God
Koas
Something to do with leaves blowing in the wind.
 Nez.ity
03:17:25 
Techii

👁👁
 Amygdala
03:17:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
A bunch of cupcakes with a halloween theme lined up?
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

👀
 Kháos
03:16:19 Kaos || Khaos
I can't think of a good idea for a banner to go with my avatar. Any ideas chat?
 Nez.ity
03:15:18 
looking for a semi-literate roleplay. Any pairings. Any plot. Kinda want a slice of life with a hint of supernatural type trope. ;)
 Amygdala
03:11:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
And i poofed lmao

I am back now XD
 technoblade
03:09:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

Sounds like my job at times. They make hundreds of millions and yet they still cut my hours along with everyone else.

Hey Raven :D
 Emmet
03:02:59 Emmet (he/him)
I needa make one a female so im gonna make some more adopts to sell >:)
 Nevermore.
03:01:15 Never/Nev
Technition! :D

How're you doing today?
 Caeli
03:01:15 
Kaos

Get some then? No one is stoping you.
 Ámor
03:01:07 On haitus
@Techno
Its not like i work in a small business either. I work at a place with 400+ employees which makes billions of dollars
 Ámor
02:59:46 On haitus
@Techno
The most ive ever stayed back was 1 hour and 30 minutes but that's because we were understaffed
 Ámor
02:59:11 On haitus
@Techno
Most of the time were understaffed or like 10 people scheduled to leave at the same time
 technoblade
02:56:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

How is their scheduling so wrped that they need to give you a 90 minute lunch to avoid overtime? Or is your job the kind that often leads to leaving later than what's on paper?
 Hallow's Eve
02:55:03 Hallow, Eve
Emmet
Congratulations!
 Ámor
02:53:29 On haitus
Overtime*
 Ámor
02:53:24 On haitus
@Techno
Its so we dont get overtir
 Emmet
02:53:03 Emmet (he/him)
I got TWIN QUASARS 👯‍♀️
 Kháos
02:52:09 Kaos || Khaos
I look at chat and the first thing I see is popcorn chicken. :0 I want some!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +4
Ocelot : -2
Leopard : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2 

Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 3, 2023 09:52 PM

Astrologia

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome to my art shop, little star! ☆
This will be very much a work in progress as I figure things out. I'm going to keep it pretty limited for now, but let me know if you have an idea and we will see what I can do. For now, though, would you like to buy an avatar?
☆☆☆
Example Silhouette Avatar: A pastel swirl pattern in the shape of a wolf head viewed from the side. The text reads
Silhouette
These avatars are the quickest and easiest to make and will run you 300 mushrooms. Tell me what colors you'd like, a texture or pattern (stars, leaves, fabric) if you want that, and the sort of pose you would like for the wolf or other animal (portrait, running, bowed)
A black line art drawing of a wolf in a running or charging pose. In the bottom right it reads
Line Art
Simple outlines with a transparent background that you can color to your liking, like a coloring book! These take longer to work on, but I also reserve the right to sell them to more than one person. Let's say 500 mush for now.
I will need to know what animal you want, any special descriptions like fur length/texture, preferred pose. For an avatar, only one animal will really fit nicely. Additional items like gear and decor will be an additional charge depending on difficulty.
*Note: I will color the official WolfPlay free line art for only 100 mush*
An illustration of a wolf in running pose with mottled fur in warm shades of brown. It's eyes are green. In the bottom right reads
Full Color
These more illustrative, fully colored pieces will take me a significant amount of time. I will need to know everything from the Line Art tier plus colors. For now, these will be 1 apple for just a color character and 2 apples for a character with simple background.
☆☆☆
Halloween Adopts
[Work in Progress]
I'm putting together some cute wolf pup Halloween themes adopts!
Adopt 1: Bonez the Skelepup
A chibi wolf pup with black fur that has a skeleton design on it. There are 3 red hearts above its head. The background is an orange diamond pattern.
♡200 mush♡
☆☆☆
Thanks for looking!

Edited at October 11, 2023 03:15 AM by Astrologia
Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 3, 2023 11:17 PM

Reprobate

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there! I'm admittedly a little hesitant since there are no examples, but could I get a full color piece of Mikail?<3
Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 4, 2023 12:17 AM

Astrologia

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I just updated the shop with a full color example. I'd love to create a portrait of Mikail for you if you are still interested. Super cool character and colors!
If interested, please let me know what kind of pose you would like him in and any other additional requests. Thanks!

Reprobate said:
Hey there! I'm admittedly a little hesitant since there are no examples, but could I get a full color piece of Mikail?<3

Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 4, 2023 10:21 AM

Reprobate

Neutral

Give Award
Oooh, amazing! I'm definitely interested! I'm not too set on a specific pose, would you be okay with it being up to you completely? <3
Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 4, 2023 12:57 PM

Astrologia

Neutral

Give Award
Absolutely! I'll get to work on it and DM you a link when I'm done. Are you planning to use it as an avatar? If not, I can make it slightly bigger like the size of the Halloween adopt.

Reprobate said:
Oooh, amazing! I'm definitely interested! I'm not too set on a specific pose, would you be okay with it being up to you completely? <3

Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 4, 2023 01:03 PM

Reprobate

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds amazing! Slightly bigger would be perfect if you could do that!!

Astrologia said:
Absolutely! I'll get to work on it and DM you a link when I'm done. Are you planning to use it as an avatar? If not, I can make it slightly bigger like the size of the Halloween adopt.

Reprobate said:

Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 6, 2023 04:40 AM

Astrologia

Neutral

Give Award
First commission finished! Thank you to Reprobate for your support!
Mod Edit: Heavily traced art isn't allowed.

Edited at October 10, 2023 08:31 PM by Rushie
Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 9, 2023 09:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Could I get a full color piece of Void here? Perhaps a standing up one where he's looking straight straight at you?

And could I have one of those silhouettes? It looks so pretty! Colors can range from black to a dark red and dark purple colors. Same shot and texture as your example up there :)

Edited at October 9, 2023 09:40 PM by Fangsoffire
Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 9, 2023 10:24 PM

Astrologia

Neutral

Give Award
Happy to do both of these! I'll start work on them now and send you a link when I'm finished.

Fangsoffire said:
Could I get a full color piece of Void here? Perhaps a standing up one where he's looking straight straight at you?

And could I have one of those silhouettes? It looks so pretty! Colors can range from black to a dark red and dark purple colors. Same shot and texture as your example up there :)

Astros Art Shop ☆ CLOSEDOctober 10, 2023 02:33 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
How much would a head shot of one of my wolves cost? Could you do Dawn?

Edited at October 10, 2023 02:34 PM by Luna🌕

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us