Wolf Play : Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // Open
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
09:19:46 Cae, Blue
If you get logged out after clicking submit, log back in using another tab, go back to the one you got loged out in, and just go back. Textbox should still have all that youve tyoed out
 Destinations End
09:14:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
That was close.. almost lost my growl.. thankfully I thought to check if I was still logged in before clicking post because I did get logged out from not being actively doing stuff on the game, and I didn't think to copy what I typed like normal before posting
 TKO
09:11:23 
rykio

like this
-Click-
 Bears den
09:05:43 Bear
Katy
Your welcome
 distant-lands
09:05:11 katy | beetle
Bear,
thank you!
 TKO
09:04:10 
Rykio

Found another one paying more than my current one and it's with a Dodge dealership! So I get to be around Mopar,, Mopar my beloved and my behated

Yeahh, needed a change of pace :D
 Bears den
09:04:09 Bear
Katy
Elegant names= Danah, Hayami, Aldrich, Cyril
Nature= Glenn, Forrest, Ivy, Gaia
 The Night Walker
09:03:23 Anemoia/Aedra
Anybody ever had funeral potatoes?
 distant-lands
08:59:31 katy | beetle
-Click-
can i get some name ideas? looking for more elegant sounding names for the cat, and something "naturey" or cute for the dog
 Rykio
08:58:59 An Attic.
Bear,
Yes, it's broken. It's not working for me! ^^
 Rykio
08:58:28 An Attic.
TKO,
Aww, good luck! Have you found another job or are you still looking?
Ooh? Requests? :o I gotta see when you're done!
I'm just jamming out to music and logging in!
 Narran Park
08:58:25 Sting
1 Day to go!
5 Apples + Geode.
-WP Click-
 Bears den
08:56:10 Bear
Rykio
The link works for me
 Rogue Wildfires
08:55:37 Mac and Cheese
Nina presses noses with The Darkling.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Pardon
 Bears den
08:55:01 Bear
Rykio
Why? Is the link not working?
 TKO
08:54:52 
Rykio

Nothing much, switching jobs because pay is taking me out :(
But other than that, drawing some of the WPer's requests
How about you?
 Rykio
08:54:16 An Attic.
Bear,
Refresh your page and try to link again! :)
 Rykio
08:53:55 An Attic.
TKO :D
Hello <3 What's up?
 Salom_
08:53:40 Sal, Salmon
Katy
Yeah I get that, sometimes it's very difficult to sell
 TKO
08:53:20 
bear

link broken

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +1
Crocodile : -1
Grizzly Bear : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 1, 2024 11:55 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is this still open?

Edited at July 2, 2024 12:02 AM by Embershed
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 2, 2024 12:00 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yup!
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 4, 2024 04:58 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 298459
Name: Belladonna, goes by Bella usually
Orientation: bi, she can't decide which way she goes
Appearance: a little short for her age, Bella is pretty skinny and flexible but also extremely fast and it's nearly impossible for most to keep up with her. Her pure black hair is usually up in a braid that reaches her waist and her eyes are a gorgeous mix of blue and gray that changes shade and balancing depending on her mood. She has a few tattoos, a few to mention is her dragon tattoo on her back, which looks like a pair of dragon wings neatly folded on her back, and her tattoos on her arms, which is a combination of wolf and dragon tattoos with some wild cats, specifically black panthers. She usually wears a hoodie or jacket of some kind with simple yet comfortable pants
Personality: she's a little distant and seems cold but underneath the cold shell lies a sweet and warm girl. She doesn't trust easily but if you manage to gain her trust, she's stubbornly loyal. She's kind of a cross between the phrases "fuck around and find out" and "I can be your best friend or your worst enemy" because she's sweet and gentle until you piss her off or mess with those she cares about. She's a natural leader and usually quick to earn the respect of those around her.
Ability: *LEAVE THIS EMPTY*
Other/Backstory: she doesn't like to talk about her background but the ones that are close to her can sometimes find out about it

Edited at July 4, 2024 05:02 PM by Star Tha AOD
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 5, 2024 05:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm sorry, but she seems a little too much for the roleplay at hand!
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 10, 2024 12:31 PM

The Loca Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
HUMAN: Pack Number: 852339
-
Name: Aura Waters
-
-
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Appearance: Aura is a beautiful girl, she has bright green eyes and blonde hair with brown streaks, she also has a few scars, One on her eye and the two others being on her arms. She also has a one in a kind style, she wears dark clothing that's usually ripped black jeans, a torn crop top and black boots.
-
Personality: She's super kind, she's known to be quite the talker. When it comes to those she loves, she's very protective of those she's friends with and loves.
-
Ability: *LEAVE THIS EMPTY*
-
Other/Backstory: Aura was born into an abusive tribe family. Running away at the ripe age of 12. She doesn't talk much about her past though. If you can -get her to open up about, well good luck cause it's quite depressing
-
- ANIMAL Pack
-
Number: 892305
-
Type: Lion
-
Name: Asher
-
-
Sexuality: Bisexual
-
Appearance: Asher is full black with dark greenish yellow eyes. He has a scar on his left eye and one just under his right elbow. His jaw is broken due to a fight, therefore it hangs low, causing him to look mean.
-
Personality: He's not the typical lion you would hope to meet. Most come off as rude and mean but Asher is total opposite, He's kind and sweet and loves talking to others.
-
Other/Background: Doesn't talk about it

Edited at July 12, 2024 12:04 PM by The Loca Pack
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 10, 2024 03:26 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love the way you've described your characters but I don't think the personalities are going to mesh well for this RP. Your character is going to have to work with others and if they're closed off / can be rude, I don't know if it'll work well.
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 12, 2024 11:58 AM

The Loca Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zeraphia said:
I love the way you've described your characters but I don't think the personalities are going to mesh well for this RP. Your character is going to have to work with others and if they're closed off / can be rude, I don't know if it'll work well.

There I changed them :)

Edited at July 12, 2024 12:02 PM by The Loca Pack
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 14, 2024 05:08 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't think it'll work with the background since tribes weren't really a thing in the 1960s, which is when this is set in.
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 15, 2024 03:09 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number

Name

Evelyn Shaw

Nickname

Eve

Female

Orientation

Hetero

Ability

TBD in play

Appearance

Standing at 5’4, Eve holds a pretty average height and a slim appearance at 125lbs. With most of her days spent out under the sun her skin is a sun kissed tan. Her face is a rounded shape speckled with dark brown freckles along her nose and upper cheeks. Her wavy dark purple, nearly black hair falls down to her chin, her eyes shine a light brown.

When it comes to clothing, Evelyn is consistent with a black cropped jacket and a trusty pair of brown knee high boots. Other than that she sticks with a tight fit crop top and leggings/cargo pants.

She has a scar along her left bicep from a fight with a tree when she was younger. On her right wrist she can commonly be seen wearing a silver wristband in the form of a snake.

(Art Credit goes to Jasper Isaac from a commission on Facebook!)

IMG-2225

Personality

Evelyn grew up in the middle class. Her parents weren't poor but they weren't rich either. She was raised to be humble and kind and generous towards anyone. Her morals rest in respect, honesty and allowing forgiveness.

She is more reserved when it comes to talking about herself. She would much rather turn the conversation towards something or somebody else. She has nothing to hide; it is simply how she is. When it comes to decision making, she is most always unsure. Once a decision is made, however, Eve is passionate in her choice. She would not think herself hard headed, more likely heartfelt.

Being more introverted, Eve hangs near the back of most of her friend groups. She enjoys the company of others so long as the attention is not directly pinned towards her. There are times she seems to wonder, both mentally and physically as hanging around others seems to drain her energy. Sometimes, alone time is all she needs before bouncing right back.

Other/Backstory

Evelyn, like said, grew up middle class with her mother(43) and father(47) and a younger sister(16). They were a close knit circle alongside all neighboring houses in their community. There is not much to say about her backstory other than countless days spent wandering the woods that bordered their neighborhood. There beneath the canopy of trees she became skilled with land navigation and connecting with nature. She felt most at home there in the wilderness and is no stranger to the plant and animal life.

~~

It is a little disorganized but what in my life isn't? ^-^'

Edited at July 20, 2024 05:27 PM by Secret Keepers
Strength of Spirit (Spirit Animals) // OpenJuly 15, 2024 05:01 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Looks fantastic!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved