Wolf Play : Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | Open
Chatbox
 Ámor
06:54:11 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Just blocked my friend...
 Silly
06:53:55 SL, SilverLined
Emo* not enough though I do love a lot of really really old music too.
 Silly
06:53:25 SL, SilverLined
All of my favorite bands are old enough bands.
 Meliora Wolves
06:50:28 crow (he/they/zae)
everytime people start talking about bands i have to physically restrain myself from letting the demons out (talking about ghost)
 The Knight Walkers
06:49:33 1Knightstar1
Gorillaz is my fav.
 Draco-Mezo
06:48:40 
My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin
 Nirvana_Sky
06:48:08 Vana
A band that I love is Greta Van Fleet <3
Discovered them in Middle school and now I'm still rocking out like I'm in the 80s (wish I was alive in the 70s and 80s just because of the music)
 TheFlyingKitten
06:45:42 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-WP Click-

Love him.

-WP Click-

Hate him.
 ScardeyKat
06:45:37 Kat ?
Crow
Ooo. I'll have to give em a listen sometime
 Meliora Wolves
06:44:59 crow (he/they/zae)
kat
-Click- tis a band :3
 ScardeyKat
06:44:58 Kat ?
Sea
Hey! ^^
 Sea Coast
06:44:38 
Hi! Kat!
 Continental Wolves
06:43:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor^^
 ScardeyKat
06:43:54 Kat ?
Crow
Unfortunately I do not understand the reference :(
 Meliora Wolves
06:43:29 crow (he/they/zae)
kat
i wanna say 'maelstrom blvck reference' but nobody's gonna know what im talking about
 ScardeyKat
06:43:27 Kat ?
Vana
Personally, I don't like showering in thunderstorms just because with my luck something bad would happen, but I feel like if you shower in-between thunderstorms, or at least at a time where there's no thunder, you should be fine. I mean, I don't think anything bad would happen, but what if?
 ScardeyKat
06:42:03 Kat ?
She kinda sucks but she has a maelstrom pelt e.e
-WP Click-
 Nirvana_Sky
06:41:43 Vana
Crow
My mother :| I'm 20 and still listening to what my mom told me at 8 years old.

Kat
Noted.
Well where I am at we have a thunderstorm now and the next 3 days. And I try to shower every other day.
 Serpents
06:41:05 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up to rp pm me
 Salem
06:40:50 
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Jaguar : -4
Bobcat : 0
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 12:39 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Psamathe Charikleia Corey
(SAM-a-thee Charik-leia Core-ree)
Pretty old, I guess. But she doesn't look very old.
Pronouns:
she/her
Sexuality:
She likes who she likes, I suppose
Deity:
Hecate, Greek goddess of sorcery, witchcraft, magic, crossroads, ghosts, and necromancy
Appearance:
(Credits to nnn_hime on Picrew)
Psamathe stands fairly tall at 5 feet 6 inches. She has eyes in a shade of light violet, and her expression is usually one of serious, tired resignation. Psamathe's wavy hair is long and sort of messy, and is black with a hint of very dark blue. She has small silver star-shaped earrings and a necklace of tiny pearls. Other than that, Psamathe dresses quite simply, usually in shades of black, gray, and white.
Personality:
Psamathe is not exactly unfriendly, but not quite social either. She is typically not the one to start a conversation, and once she gets into a topic she finds interesting, she can talk a lot. She usually says what's on her mind, not holding back on anything, but she is reservative on certain subjects, and can keep secrets very well. Psamathe is not particularly approachable, but she is willing to offer help if you just ask. Her unforthcoming demeanor belies the kind-hearted person she rarely shows anyone. Once Psamathe makes a choice, it's hard to sway her from her decision. She doesn't like to be seen as lesser or inferior in any way. Psamthe is not the most impulsive person, preferring to think over her actions before doing anything, but she is often impulsive when talking, saying whatever comes to mind.
Function over form (most of the time...)
Reading!
Studying plants and animals and basically life in general
Discussions about plants/animals/reading/philosophy
Solitude (if other people are too loud/annoying)
Dislikes:
Stereotypical people
People who act before they think
Unnecessary noise
People who make assumptions without any evidence
Theme Song/Quote:
Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann
(Psamathe's voice also sounds like the singer's voice in my head xD)

Edited at March 26, 2024 07:38 AM by Storm Runner
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 12:44 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award

__________ MADDIE __________

"You will pray you never crossed the first entity of your hellish world."

Name

A woman of many names. You'd recognize her as anything she tells you, but for now, her name is Maddie. She'll throw in a last name when needed, which is probably the randomest thing you'll ever hear so she sticks with the first.

Alias

She has been known to go by a number of mortal names, her most recent being Maddie.

As old as the world... she is the first to exist after all.

When you think about a god of chaos, you'd assume male. However, thoughtfully wrong, this one is female as rarely cited. There have been times where they take on a different identity, but for now, female is what she has chosen.

Pronouns

She/her/hers

Though not much else bothers her.

Deity

Greek - Chaos - Considered one of the first entities to exist

Sexuality

A woman likes what she likes, especially as a god. However, love interests has never been her thing. She's had more of a female lean in the past, though that's not to say anything isn't possible.

Appearance

Credit: Malachitinous on picrew

Maddie is an interesting being to gander at. As a god, you'd think she take on a more interesting form. Instead, she stands at six foot evenly with a slim build, but almost to the point where she looks like she could disappear at a moments notice. A lot of her joints and bones are quite pronounced, especially in her hands and face. She has highly defined cheekbones, long fingers with dark painted nails, and a tendency to linger in a way that is startling. By no means is she the type to scare you or intimidate you, but she finds that her first encounters with some are... questionable. She has a flat chest and not much for the end either. Luckily, it's never been a concern for her. Maddie has a considerably dark skin tone - almost black. It normally appears to be a blackish green in most lights. You can't see much for scars or freckles or other beauty marks throughout her skin, but that's not to say it's clear and perfect. The texture of her skin, if you look closely, is almost reptilian like with mini scales. She believes this is a cause of living for so long that each time she goes through another lifetime, her skin becomes more and more bumpy. She has noticed some bigger clumps of these scales growing on her wrists and neck as well.

Maddie's face shape is something of a round oval with highly defined features because of how slim she is. She has high cheekbones with sunken eyes, and a small nose that is particularly close to her face. Her eyebrows are dark black, even more so than her skin, and are at a certain arch towards the end of them. Her lips are full and might just be the only human thing about her as they are a stunning red in color. As for her eyes, they are devastatingly blue. They are shaped like any other eyes, but there is no apparent pupil or iris. All of her eye is blue, but if you were to looo close enough, you would see the lighter blue for her iris and the even lighter, almost white for her pupil. Luckily for her, she is able to change this, but has never bothered. She already looks alien enough, why try to escape it?

As for her hair, it is long and rather straight. It doesn't have much for texture or wave or anything of the like. It's the same color as her eyebrows, being the pitch black against her skin, which she thinks helps her not look so menacing. It reaches to about the end of her back, but the one thing about it is it's slowly becoming thinner and thinner. While she doesn't necessarily have bald spots or anything, her hair has gotten thinner. This makes her appear even more unwell and not taken care of. However, she believes there isn't much to do at this point. Beauty was clearly never a worry for her.

As for attire, Maddie wears rather revealing and open clothing. She likes the elegance of most dresses and silk robes, so you can normally find her wearing that. She finds herself being extra hot on hot days and decent when it's colder out, no thanks to the sun. Maddie also wears a number of rings and necklaces, most pale colors to stand out against her skin. She enjoys decorating, especially herself, so you can always find her to be looking as presentable someone like her can be.

Personality

Youd think that being around for so long, you would be considerably powerful with an immense amount of respect and honor. But for Maddie, that simply is not true. Upon her creation, she has been considerably reserved. While not considered to be selfish, her life has never been dependent on whose more powerful than who. Maddie has found that her own power comes from being dependent on herself, not those around her. She's considerably independent and has never had a need to ask for help. That isn't to say it's entirely impossible either, but don't expect her to come begging for something from you. She's simply not the type and probably never will be either. Her life has been an adventure of ups and downs - letting people bring her down has never been part of that. She believes that asking for help would be some form of reliance, and aren't we all individuals?

Maddie believes in what is individuality. She will do what she does and you will do what you do no matter what. She's not one to judge though, as throughout the years she's encountered a number of different types of beings. There hasn't been a single one that hasn't been interesting to her - mortal or immortal. She constantly finds herself wondering what it would be like to live a normal life. Live a normal lifespan, not see the bloodshed she has, not endure the suffering that the world does as a part of it... she's intrigued by normality. Maddie knows that she could try to live the way a mortal does - wake up, get dressed, go to school, get a job, get married, have a kid or two, retire, and pass away and become one with what she walks on. But that's impossible for her, and yearning for something she can't have wouldn't be the best move would it? A waste of time.

Maddie spends a lot of her time in solitude. While a deep and philosophical thinker, she will always be the observer. Most conversations with her are considerably short and straight to the point. Interaction has never been her strong suit and she can never exactly find the reason why. Her life has been a cycle of seeing beginnings and ends, thus making her believe that part of her reason for being isolated and alone most of the time at her own will is so she does not have to get close to anyone to continue said cycle. There is a certain heartbreak that she feels if she were to think about it for too long. Maddie resembles mostly everything in the world except for interaction - one of the most defining things about humans.

When this woman does speak, she says a lot without saying anything at all. While by no means passive aggressive or blunt, Maddie does not beat around the bush in any way. Perhaps it's her habit of short lived conversations, but she gets straight to the point. When she speaks her presence is strong although her voice may not be the loudest in the room. She's deadly honest and a great critique, probably because of her constant observing. She picks up on body language, small details of a being that some may overlook the first or second time around them. Maddie has a way of reading people like no other. She's able to pick up on a number of feelings within a room and she uses that to dictate how she will react. Maddie is still a being, but uses her logic over emotion to decide what to do.

Logic, logic, logic. You'd believe that with Maddie's solitude that she would be a lot more emotional. You know, having time to think and all. In reality, she's never been actively emotional for a while. Of course she has feelings, but to deeply feel is something that she hasn't experienced. Again, part of this is because she doesn't let many get close, and in recent years, hasn't at all. When it comes to make a choice, it comes down to the logic. How beneficial is it? Is it worth doing? You could call her selfless for this as well as a lot of choices she makes have nothing to do with her. She's never been the type to go out of her way to make something more inclusive of her and benefit her more.

There is a certain wisdom and motherly nature to Maddie. Her life has been full of loss and gain, over and over again, and yet she remains kind. She's never turned to darkness or revenge on those who have wronged her. While she doesn't exactly believe in second chances, she does believe that it's easier to let things go instead of trying to end one's life because of it. It is everyone's first time living, so why blame them? Maddie enjoys the philosophical, deep, remarkable questions. While she normally has small talk, you can see her eyes light up at the mention of 'what else is out there' and so on. How do things work? Why do they work? How often can you find yourself in a cycle? How much more is there? Certain questions make her remember why as a human being it's okay to reveal certain parts of yourself. She's great at giving advice as well and is quite comforting.

The one thing that surprise most about Maddie is her fiery attitude. Her duties are done with care and attention. She doesn't rush things. She likes things to be in order and presents herself as something of a leader when a task is in front of her. Again, completed for those around her, not herself. Maddie, when in a serious confrontation or just a heated conversation, she is passionate with her words and makes her opinion known. Her viewpoints are never questioned as someone with reason and knowledge not a lot get to experience in a singular lifetime.

Backstory

When you live as long as she has, you forget most things.

Strengths

+Motherly

+Kind

+Devoted

+Hardworking

+Honest

Weaknesses

-Physical Strength

-Forgetfullness

-Isolation

-Quiet

+Peacefullness

+Quiet

+Adventure

+Discovery

+Philosophy

+Homemade meals

+Plants

Dislikes

-Loudness

-Obnoxious beings

-Genocide

-Emotional thinking

-Being considered weak

Affiliations

PM me!

Tiho

Maddie isn't one to hold grudges. She hopes not to, considering her logic of life. However, she finds herself strongly disliking Tiho. She felt invaded by him and his brother when they arrived on what was her world. She went into isolation shortly after their arrival, and yet, nothing seems to have changed. Maddie, although forgetful, does not forget the way others made her feel. Tiho has a place in Maddie's mind for the reason of disrupting her world and not doing anything about it. But as time has went on, she's cared less and less. You can't change the past. Tiho is what she would consider a simple acquantance when necessary.

Theme Song

TBA !

Edited at March 19, 2024 03:25 PM by queen.
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 03:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Storm, Freedom, Cloverbeast,
You've all been accepted ^^ Join us in the discussion!
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 06:41 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve zodiac god?
(This time I will do a form, I swear!)
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 06:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Sure
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 08:05 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm giving in hehehe
reserve norse please >:D
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 18, 2024 08:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving ^^

The Tea Drinkers said:
I'm giving in hehehe
reserve norse please >:D

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 19, 2024 10:04 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Ardalion (Also reffered to as Arda or other shortenings of his name)
He can't say. It was a while ago. That's about the extent of his knowledge. He appears young, though, say 18-25
Pronouns
He/Him
Sexuality
He couldn't tell you, to say the truth. He has fallen in love, say, twice before but it was so long ago he can barely remember. For now , he'll say Bisexual.
Zodiac
Aquarius, of course.
-
-
Appearance
Ardalion has a particularly human appearance. He has a simple look, lacking any godly-looking feaures. He has tanned rose beige skin, usually marked with the occasional scratch, paint, or marker doodle. He has barely noticeable tan lines on his arms and legs, as he spends ime outdoors, and like a normal human is affected by the sun. His skin is clear of human things such as moles, fairy kisses, warts, acne, all of it. He has a birthmark on his left thigh, which seems to be in the peculiar shape of the Aquarius Symbol.
-
His face is just as average as the rest of him, with a heart shape. His eyes are a fine almond shape, with a light grey, nearing silver iris. He has thin lips and straight white teeth, which are often smiling. He has an extremely hard to find dusting of freckles that are almost impossible to see. He has peirced ears, though he never wears any sort of peircings or earrings, mayhaps for his fear of needles. His pupils are everlastingly dialated, staying large no matter the time of day or lighting, giving his eyes a slightly larger look. His hair is light brown, nearing a coffee color, curly and about chin length. It is choppilly cut by yours truly but despite being a truley unproffesional hair stylist, it came out roughly decent. He likes to keep it down but he does do the occasional funny hairstyle (Example: The middle school soccer boys) to make people- people meaning absolutely nobody- laugh.
-
He stands at exactly 6' in height, weighing at an extremly light 114 lbs, though he can't say why he weighs so lightly. He has a lean, near skinny build. For clothing, he normally wears the most ungodly clothing he can get his hands on, like full body covering clothes and bland colors. The one fancy-ish thing he does adorn hiself with is a silver necklace-like thing, with a heart engraved with some unintelligible words at the end of a chain. He is not a fan of shoes, but will not remove his silk socks unless completely necessary.
-
-
Personality
Ardalion fits almost all of his standards. What he lacks, though, is the 'Unconventional' and 'Humanitarian' traits. He used to be like this, but long ago he abandoned those kind hearted ways. According to him it just didnt get you anywhere in life. At all. So he no longer cares as much any more, and has loct his desires to be leader, as no one would listen to him anyways.
-
He is an independent god. He hates having to rely or lean on the strengtth of another, god or other. When he completes a task 100% alone, he feels great contentment and is proud of himself, no matter how minor. The 'no leaning on others' rule has caused him to come off as rude or weird in the past and most likely still makes him seem that way, though he doesn't much care what others veiws of him are.
-
Ardalion is also extremely intelligent, though he doesn't come off that way at all. He has a desire for knowledge and studies almost every night, since he doesn't particularly require nor want sleep. He has a whole library, miles of books... somewhere. If he was going to be honest, most of the books he had crumbled to dust from age. Unlike him, his books do not last eternally. He does have a few hand written books that have lasted much longer than the others though. If he wasnt so dissintrested in it, he would have made hand-made copies of all teh books he gets, just in case. His desire for knowledge is something he takes pride in, and loves to brag about.
-
He also has a creative, artsy side. He enjoys almost all fine arts, such as paint and acting, except for music. He cant quite say why he hates it so much, he just does. It may have been yesterday that he started having no taste for it, or perhaps 300 years ago. No one can say. He doesn't do arts himself, like one would asume though. He more gives ideas to others, instead of working himself.
He is an easy going lad. He's relaxed and chill, not really getting worked up by little things that may annoy some. He likes to laze around when he isn't reading or learning. He does enjoy debate though, but only the actual activity of it, not arguing about dumb things like others do.
-
Backstory
Why do you want to know? So you can exploit him? Not likely.
-Outside
-Socks. All the socks.
-The arts
-Maths.
-Crafting
-Inventing
-Food. Lots of food.
-Debate
Dislikes
-Exessive talking (Thats not his own)
-Boring anything
- Animals are scary
- Order and laws
- Music
- Sleeping
Other
I am aware they arent with humans but it just a comparison. Also my spelling... *Dies*
Its not my best peice of work for sure, but I hope it will suffice. (Thsi sucks) Its a bit all over the place.

Edited at March 19, 2024 07:54 PM by Austan vindar
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 19, 2024 12:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i believe maddie is done! let me know if there is anything i need to change!
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 19, 2024 01:23 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^

queen. said:

__________ MADDIE __________

"You will pray you never crossed the first entity of your hellish world."

Name

A woman of many names. You'd recognize her as anything she tells you, but for now, her name is Maddie. She'll throw in a last name when needed, which is probably the randomest thing you'll ever hear so she sticks with the first.

Alias

She has been known to go by a number of mortal names, her most recent being Maddie.

As old as the world... she is the first to exist after all.

When you think about a god of chaos, you'd assume male. However, thoughtfully wrong, this one is female as rarely cited. There have been times where they take on a different identity, but for now, female is what she has chosen.

Pronouns

She/her/hers

Though not much else bothers her.

Deity

Greek - Chaos - Considered one of the first entities to exist

Sexuality

A woman likes what she likes, especially as a god. However, love interests has never been her thing. She's had more of a female lean in the past, though that's not to say anything isn't possible.

Appearance

Credit: Malachitinous on picrew

Maddie is an interesting being to gander at. As a god, you'd think she take on a more interesting form. Instead, she stands at six foot evenly with a slim build, but almost to the point where she looks like she could disappear at a moments notice. A lot of her joints and bones are quite pronounced, especially in her hands and face. She has highly defined cheekbones, long fingers with dark painted nails, and a tendency to linger in a way that is startling. By no means is she the type to scare you or intimidate you, but she finds that her first encounters with some are... questionable. She has a flat chest and not much for the end either. Luckily, it's never been a concern for her. Maddie has a considerably dark skin tone - almost black. It normally appears to be a blackish green in most lights. You can't see much for scars or freckles or other beauty marks throughout her skin, but that's not to say it's clear and perfect. The texture of her skin, if you look closely, is almost reptilian like with mini scales. She believes this is a cause of living for so long that each time she goes through another lifetime, her skin becomes more and more bumpy. She has noticed some bigger clumps of these scales growing on her wrists and neck as well.

Maddie's face shape is something of a round oval with highly defined features because of how slim she is. She has high cheekbones with sunken eyes, and a small nose that is particularly close to her face. Her eyebrows are dark black, even more so than her skin, and are at a certain arch towards the end of them. Her lips are full and might just be the only human thing about her as they are a stunning red in color. As for her eyes, they are devastatingly blue. They are shaped like any other eyes, but there is no apparent pupil or iris. All of her eye is blue, but if you were to looo close enough, you would see the lighter blue for her iris and the even lighter, almost white for her pupil. Luckily for her, she is able to change this, but has never bothered. She already looks alien enough, why try to escape it?

As for her hair, it is long and rather straight. It doesn't have much for texture or wave or anything of the like. It's the same color as her eyebrows, being the pitch black against her skin, which she thinks helps her not look so menacing. It reaches to about the end of her back, but the one thing about it is it's slowly becoming thinner and thinner. While she doesn't necessarily have bald spots or anything, her hair has gotten thinner. This makes her appear even more unwell and not taken care of. However, she believes there isn't much to do at this point. Beauty was clearly never a worry for her.

As for attire, Maddie wears rather revealing and open clothing. She likes the elegance of most dresses and silk robes, so you can normally find her wearing that. She finds herself being extra hot on hot days and decent when it's colder out, no thanks to the sun. Maddie also wears a number of rings and necklaces, most pale colors to stand out against her skin. She enjoys decorating, especially herself, so you can always find her to be looking as presentable someone like her can be.

Personality

Youd think that being around for so long, you would be considerably powerful with an immense amount of respect and honor. But for Maddie, that simply is not true. Upon her creation, she has been considerably reserved. While not considered to be selfish, her life has never been dependent on whose more powerful than who. Maddie has found that her own power comes from being dependent on herself, not those around her. She's considerably independent and has never had a need to ask for help. That isn't to say it's entirely impossible either, but don't expect her to come begging for something from you. She's simply not the type and probably never will be either. Her life has been an adventure of ups and downs - letting people bring her down has never been part of that. She believes that asking for help would be some form of reliance, and aren't we all individuals?

Maddie believes in what is individuality. She will do what she does and you will do what you do no matter what. She's not one to judge though, as throughout the years she's encountered a number of different types of beings. There hasn't been a single one that hasn't been interesting to her - mortal or immortal. She constantly finds herself wondering what it would be like to live a normal life. Live a normal lifespan, not see the bloodshed she has, not endure the suffering that the world does as a part of it... she's intrigued by normality. Maddie knows that she could try to live the way a mortal does - wake up, get dressed, go to school, get a job, get married, have a kid or two, retire, and pass away and become one with what she walks on. But that's impossible for her, and yearning for something she can't have wouldn't be the best move would it? A waste of time.

Maddie spends a lot of her time in solitude. While a deep and philosophical thinker, she will always be the observer. Most conversations with her are considerably short and straight to the point. Interaction has never been her strong suit and she can never exactly find the reason why. Her life has been a cycle of seeing beginnings and ends, thus making her believe that part of her reason for being isolated and alone most of the time at her own will is so she does not have to get close to anyone to continue said cycle. There is a certain heartbreak that she feels if she were to think about it for too long. Maddie resembles mostly everything in the world except for interaction - one of the most defining things about humans.

When this woman does speak, she says a lot without saying anything at all. While by no means passive aggressive or blunt, Maddie does not beat around the bush in any way. Perhaps it's her habit of short lived conversations, but she gets straight to the point. When she speaks her presence is strong although her voice may not be the loudest in the room. She's deadly honest and a great critique, probably because of her constant observing. She picks up on body language, small details of a being that some may overlook the first or second time around them. Maddie has a way of reading people like no other. She's able to pick up on a number of feelings within a room and she uses that to dictate how she will react. Maddie is still a being, but uses her logic over emotion to decide what to do.

Logic, logic, logic. You'd believe that with Maddie's solitude that she would be a lot more emotional. You know, having time to think and all. In reality, she's never been actively emotional for a while. Of course she has feelings, but to deeply feel is something that she hasn't experienced. Again, part of this is because she doesn't let many get close, and in recent years, hasn't at all. When it comes to make a choice, it comes down to the logic. How beneficial is it? Is it worth doing? You could call her selfless for this as well as a lot of choices she makes have nothing to do with her. She's never been the type to go out of her way to make something more inclusive of her and benefit her more.

There is a certain wisdom and motherly nature to Maddie. Her life has been full of loss and gain, over and over again, and yet she remains kind. She's never turned to darkness or revenge on those who have wronged her. While she doesn't exactly believe in second chances, she does believe that it's easier to let things go instead of trying to end one's life because of it. It is everyone's first time living, so why blame them? Maddie enjoys the philosophical, deep, remarkable questions. While she normally has small talk, you can see her eyes light up at the mention of 'what else is out there' and so on. How do things work? Why do they work? How often can you find yourself in a cycle? How much more is there? Certain questions make her remember why as a human being it's okay to reveal certain parts of yourself. She's great at giving advice as well and is quite comforting.

The one thing that surprise most about Maddie is her fiery attitude. Her duties are done with care and attention. She doesn't rush things. She likes things to be in order and presents herself as something of a leader when a task is in front of her. Again, completed for those around her, not herself. Maddie, when in a serious confrontation or just a heated conversation, she is passionate with her words and makes her opinion known. Her viewpoints are never questioned as someone with reason and knowledge not a lot get to experience in a singular lifetime.

Backstory

When you live as long as she has, you forget most things.

Strengths

+Motherly

+Kind

+Devoted

+Hardworking

+Honest

Weaknesses

-Physical Strength

-Forgetfullness

-Isolation

-Quiet

+Peacefullness