Wolf Play : Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!
Chatbox
 SilverMountain
10:11:47 Silver, Luna or CWG
Splashsilver chases their tail.

Stats: Agility +2
Mood: Goofy
 Zeraphia
10:11:25 Vah is banned
I'm trying to find the reference I used to first learn feet and it is escaping me 😭
 Qyusen
10:07:36 Qyu - all pronouns
Ollie- looks great! I understand, i hate drawing feet
 Voxtexy
10:06:06 Vox, Corey
Finally got a dye from bree. Aquamarine annnd I dunno if I wanna use it on a custom I already have or if imma save it.

The spoils of what I got before I got it are now tossed into the falls. c:
 Zeraphia
10:05:12 Vah is banned
Ollie

That is so cute. I love it! The face looks pretty good, honestly.
 Golden Meadows
10:04:28 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far on this sketch?
I can't quite get the feet right :/
-Click-
 Ámor
10:04:04 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
I gotta go at 12, my boyfriend and I are on call currently
 Continental Wolves
09:54:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Let it be tomorrow already >.> I want to spam explore for July's event
 Prevail
09:53:21 Octavia
Got a dye and a bunch of gear for my boy. Any feedback?
-WP Click-
 Salem
09:48:50 
Poll

-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
09:48:07 Vox, Corey
I think that's the one sucky thing about sailing all the way over to the Red Sea.

The friggin' time zone changes. Now it's gotta happen in reverse e.e

Gotta get back to EST :'D
 Obscurity
09:45:54 Tai
7 time shift changes = 7 different time zones?
 Twisted Wonderland
09:43:05 Shroud (he/they)
-WP Click-

retire?
 Voxtexy
09:41:09 Vox, Corey
Ew.

Just remembered I have to go through like 7 time shift changes.

The first one happens in a couple of hours. e.e
 Twisted Wonderland
09:40:44 Shroud (he/they)
-WP Click-

please vote
 Continental Wolves
09:40:37 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah I'll just put the same amount of energy as he his (which is very little) until he says something 🤷‍♀️ honestly tired of it as this point
 Ámor
09:38:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
Do i need to yell at him? >.>
 Continental Wolves
09:37:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Lucky >.> mine hasn't even read my messages lately
 Ámor
09:36:12 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
He met my mom today and im pretty sure my mom already loves him already
 Continental Wolves
09:34:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
So I can have you and he can't , I'm gonna collect my favorite people on WP 😌 you'll be there right along with BJake & Boo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Bobcat : +5
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 22, 2024 01:17 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Overthink 101 & Salem,
Your characters are accepted!

Cereal,
Of course!
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 24, 2024 11:32 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Heyyy
Decided I want a second character
Uhm
Reserve Keyboard for Phoenix?
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 24, 2024 05:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Overthink101,
sure thing!
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 24, 2024 05:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Maximillian Perseus - Corelinus Cantacuzène
Sexuality:
Currently Heterosexual;
However, He's Slowly Realizing Bisexuality Is A Thing After Heavy Internalized Homophobia And For Other Reasons
Role:
He's The Lead Singer For The Phoenix Band
Species:
A Witch
Element:
Water
Appearance:
" You With The Dark Curls,
You With The Watercolored Eyes ;
You Who Bears All Your Teeth In Every Smile "

The first thing you notice about this boy is his his height and build. This young boy is quite short for his age, and it is speculated he won't grow much taller - he seemed to have gotten the bad side of the gene lottery, gaining his mother's short stature. He's always teased by his siblings who gain their father's height ; this boy stands at a height of 5 feet, 2 inches and it's thought that he won't grow up more to 5 feet , 7 or 8 inches at most when he's an adult. But for now he has to deal with being vertically challenged, but of course he doesn't let his height get the best of him. As for his build, he can be said to be having a more slender frame with a light amount of muscles ; his body being built more more for speed, flexibility, endurance and stamina rather than brute strength and being a powerhouse. This little guy may not look it, but he can lift ; he can carry stacks of boxes without breaking a sweat even though they're taller than him and he can barely see past them. Also, one can hardly beat him in a foot race - there's one undisputed known fact about him, hes quick on his feet ; you see him and then you don't, his legs may be short but it's a sight to see them pumping when he's running as if he's one with the wind. One can see the evidence of his hard work and never skipping leg day as he has well defined calf muscles and thick and healthy thighs ; he loves running and takes a moment to go on morning and afternoon jog every day. Another thing is he's a climber as well, and he's also one to be able to slip into small spaces as well - being small has it's advantages, he may be small but he's mighty. For now, his chest is rather flat, not gaining much muscle - yet, but when he's older he will have what can be described as slight "boobage" as his friends will teasingly call it in the future. However one can see the beginning of muscles on his stomach, and one can note that he has a rather slender waist with dip hips ; a waist that most girls would die for and that's constantly getting him confused for the opposite sex and his stature and face doesn't help either.

You immediately notice this young man's face ; the soft and round features and big doe eyes, and not to mention the boyish grin that seems to light up a room. When it comes to skin tone ; this boy can be described as being kissed by the sun and dipped in honey. His golden-bronze skin having a beautiful sheen when exposed to the sun, and in the winter his skin tone lightens up due to their not being a lot of sun, and he can grow rather pale and cool in tone but in the summer when he's out in the sweltering heat his tone increasingly darkens with how much he's out and can linger until the tan fades away. His is soft and velvety to the touch, the only out of place thing being the soft "peach fuzz" of hair that grows on his face , otherwise he has rather smooth skin. His skin has little to no pores, meaning that he doesn't get that much acne easily which is a blessing, however when he does get it, it comes on heavily. The only way he gets acne is when he's been eating too much sweets or the oil in his hair is irritating his face of his sheets are dirty ( he is a very clean person so this is a highlyunlikely cause) ; and when dealing with the acne, he's fortunate that they leave minimal to no scarring on his face when they are dealt with (and even the scars fade away with proper treatment!) . Overall, he's blessed with some pretty good skin genetics. This boy has a heart-shaped face, with round and puffy cheeks that puff out much like a pufferfish when he's annoyed or pouting, and grow a light shade of coral when he's embarrassed by something or a deep shade of red that creeps to his neck and ears when he's flustered by something. Mainly, it is when he's panicking over someone complimenting him or they have the balls to dare to actually flirt with him (how scandalous) especially when it's a guy - it makes his brain malfunction, because, hello? Cute guy flirting with him ? It makes no sense, shouldn't he be focusing on some cute girl and not a dude. He's not a girl! However that doesn't seem to stop the flirts coming from either gender, and it leaves him rather warm and fuzzy but also very confused, because that's wrong . . . right ?

He has a rather attractive jawline with a slightly sharp chin, it gives him some sort of grace in letting others know his gender but he still can be quite confusing. Why? It's no help that he has rather pretty and interesting eyes ; for one thing he has eyes with what is called heterochromia, specifically sectoral heterochromia. His right eye is a pretty and soft sapphire like shade of blue, reminding of of the rough and deep seas, and if you look close enough their is a big of a dark green hidden within them - adding to the fact they appear like a murky sea. Now, his left eye is rather interesting, it is split horizontally with the top and bottom being entirely different colors- the top half being a light and warm brown color, intermixed with flecks of a golden undertone and and slight hints of grey giving it an almost hazel looking appearance. The bottom half is a darker almost chocolate appearing brown and with in is just what can be described as a splash of a pale blue hue with a hint of lime green within. His eyes are big, round and doe-like - giving him an gentle and innocent appearance, and what also most would say a more "feminine" appearance but somehow his eyes suit him very well. He definitely looks beautiful in photos or portraits - and not to mention, the way his eyes light up when excited or seem to get comically round and big when excited . His eyes are rather expressive and he can be too. They are framed by long and curled dark lashes that add to them even more, making his eyes appear slightly bigger and accenting them. Overall, his eyes are something that one can easily get lost in or flatter him about.

When it comes to his lips, this young man has what can be described as rather full and plump lips. They sort of stick out, almost as if he's in a permanently pouting about something. His lips are rather soft, as he constantly uses some type of balm on them to make sure they don't dry out - he absolutely hates having cracked and dry lips. His lip color can be described as a soft pinkish hue with a noticeable reddish hue to them. One can say he has rather kissable lips. As for when he smiles, he has a rather charming smile - one full of light and joy. He has what can be described as cute bunny teeth, with a gap in between his two front teeth. His teeth are a rather healthy shade of white with the natural yellowish off-white hue that comes with them. He has a rather simple nose ; a nose that can be described as a button nose - and it wrinkles in disgust when he's upset, quite like a rabbit at times. As for his hands, he has rather small hands, ones that are soft and smooth - like leather almost. Hands that are used a lot ; for climbing, for sewing, and whatever they can be used for in hard work - yet, there is also care and love within these hands of his. His fingers are slender and delicate, very feminine looking - yet, they have a certain ruggedness to them. When it comes to other markings and interesting features on his body, one can note the assortment of beauty marks that do this young man's body ; on his face near the corner of his right eye he has three small beauty marks, then on the top left corner and bottom right corner of his lips he has one as well, their is even a beauty mark on the center of his bottom lip. He also has some along his neck, check, and back along with some on other parts of him, but it's safe to say he has quite a few beauty marks. And then on the left side of his neck is a birth mark in the shape of what can be described as a heart.

When it comes to his hair, he has a whole lot of it - the hair being very thick and healthy, and as for its length ; it rests neatly at his waist and at his elbows for the front portion for his hair. Having a lot of hair annoys him because it's a lot of maintenance - yet, he has it for one reason only, his mother ; she had the prettiest hair he'd ever seen and his is exactly like it, and when he takes care of his hair it reminds him of the long nights she spent humming him a lullaby as she softly brushed his hair or them getting ready for an event and her fussing over how to style it. These fond memories of her are why he keeps his hair long and makes sure to take good care of it even if he gets teased for having long hair or it annoys him at times - it's a reminder of his mother and his mother is very dear to him. His hair is the color of the night - ebony curls that remind one of a starless night or the infinite void of spaces, his hair is so dark that their is a slight dark cerulean hue to it when it graces the sunlight. His hair is curly, and rather fussy at times, not to mention voluminous - being hard to tame and constantly in a state of frizz and poofed out if he's not careful, however his hair is rather versatile in being able to style ; he can take oil and slick it back into a ponytail, braid, or any updo style he can think of - and when he straightens it, he is able to take a various amount of forms. His hair is very strong, being able to take constant heat and roughness when it comes to dyes or any other harsh treatment he might do on his hair. His hair also has a certain healthy sheen and it seems to glisten at times ; he's rather proud of his hair and protective of it, it's his worst nightmare for someone to cut it when he's sleep. If there is anything that's true, this boy is proud of his long hair, even if it gets in his eyes at times - he wouldn't change for the world, and anyone who hates on his hair can kiss his ass (derogatory).

Personality:

When you first meet this young man, there is just something about him that's just so, charming. If not his blinding smile, then it's his infectious giggles and laugh - or the way his eyes brighten at the slightest thing or the way he handles people with gentleness and genuine care. It's rare to find someone so pure-hearted and kind these days, and that anomaly would be this young man. Most will agree he has very good manners, he is always polite and courteous to others - and is rather chivalrous, always being respectful and courteous of women ; opening doors for them, pulling out their seats, and interfering if he sees a man taking advantage or being rude to a lady ( if his help is needed, he knows women are strong and can handle themselves, and if she seems to have the matter handled then he won't interfere). It's his personal preference to not use foul language in front of a lady or use it in general, but certain instances can provoke him to use obscene language. Otherwise, most would count him as a gentleman and if not a ladies man - as most can be seen fawning over him or flocking to him at times. It can also be said, he has this certain aura of security around him - a certain gentle smile that makes you feel okay when you're with him, knowing that you will be safe. He is very trustworthy, he's the type you trust to watch your items and food or drink when at a bar - along with being the responsible friend that gets everyone home when they're wasted out of their mind. Not to mention, he seems to have everything someone could need in his little bag - from bandages and ointment to feminine care products , he truly is the friend that cares for everyone's need and can have almost anything that you need on hand. Most of his friends would say that he's a mother hen - always doting on them, making sure they're alright, giving them random gifts, and scolding them when they're in the wrong about something ; he's a rather loyaland protective friend. And dare anyone threatens those he calls his friends or family ; he's not outwardly a violent guy, but that doesn't mean he's not above a fist fight if it means helping someone he cares about, he'll will be raised for them.

This male is rather empathetic and nurturing, someone who truly cares about the well-being of others. He's the type to help old ladies cross the street, help a kid get a stuck cat out of a tree, or even buy someone's groceries because they couldn't afford them. There is just something effortless about his kindness, that blunt others are just baffled that there is someone who is just so kind. He's the type of friend to listen empathetically to your pains and sorrows and give you a shoulder to cry on while you bitch and moan about something ; he's adept at gently comforting others and giving them a gentle nudge in the right direction but he can also be rather blunt about the advice or admonition he gives you, just because you're his friend doesn't mean he'll show bias towards your situation. If you're in the wrong then he'll just straight up tell you because he doesn't want to be that friend that enables bad behavior or intentions. He may give you the scolding of the life - it reminding you of a mother scolding her misbehaving child but it still having that warmth and love for you, just wanting the best for you. While he's mostly always the one with kind and uplifting words, he can be quite the little shit at times - having an almost childish and mischievous air about him ; snarky and witty remarks aren't beneath him, nor foreign to him. So just because he's a sweetheart doesn't mean he'll take disrespect to his name or reputation, one can best believe if you are talking shit about him ; whether it behind his back or to his face, and he finds out about it - there will be some repercussions. He can be a smartass as well, but that's only when one is getting on his nerves or drawing his ire - you know you've done something wrong when you've got him rolling his eyes or saying some snarky remark towards you, but sometimes it's the opposite, he may be snarky because he's feeling off your vibe and that's how you communicate. But either way, one can tell he's rather emotionally intelligent - he's able to read the moods of others ; from the slightest gesture to the way they're speaking, he's very observant of human behavior - able to pick up most things others would miss in conversations and making little notes of them in his mind. What these little filed pieces of information are used for depends on the person, because in either case - any information is dangerous and can be used against you.

This young man is rather intelligent, and scarily so - most would call him a quick learner ; he's able to pick up on most things rather quickly, and with careful teaching he can master some things. He's a mainly hands on and visual learner, benefiting from seeing someone demonstrate something and mimicking it rather than just hearing it or seeing it written down in steps. While there may be trials and errors in the beginning of teaching, one will begin to see the determination and focus he possesses when learning something new, he's also patient and well aware it takes time and practice to become proficient in something. He's also a rather smooth talker, not only book smart but also street smart in some ways (still needs a little honing) - he's good at haggling and spotting when someone's trying to get one over him, and he's one with a quick rebuttal. After all, one has to has sharp eyes and ears to survive in the world of it can mean you miss out on things - that's been drilled in his head, so he makes it his mission to possess as much knowledge and skill as he can humanly possible. It's why he's so studious, always having his nose in a book about something new and rambling about his newest interest - if one doesn't see him, you can almost always find him in a library or somewhere drinking some coffee and reading a book. He has a thirst and desire for knowledge, and that's why he always excels at what he does, if his performance is slipping then something is wrong, because he would definitely not let that suffer. Hell, he would spend hours the night before cramming to study and read over meticulously written notes about something he was well aware he's good at - and take a test sleep-deprived, but well studied before he'd let any grades or performance of his suffer. He's just stubborn like that, it can also be said he's rather competitive; he has to have the top scores, top this and that - or he will lose his mind. He strives for perfection in everything he does ; and it irks his nerves when he doesn't achieve it, maybe it's due to living in an rigid environment at home, but it's been engrained that he must be the best at everything he can possibly be in and anything less is unacceptable. This can lead to an unhealthy mindset, which he does have at times when it comes to goals and accomplishments - he can really get into his head at times and sometimes needs someone to help him get out of it (but of course he's rather stubborn about getting help for himself because he's supposed to be the one helping, not others.)

This young male, is a rather good actor - being able to hide his emotions and intentions at times. But it's his form of stoicism ; only those who know him too well can see when he's putting on an act for others, and even then he'll deny it. He's truly a happy and rather bright individual ; one who draws others to him like a moth to a flame, it's not intentional as he doesn't actively seek out companions, and sure he's social but he's not a social butterfly like most. He's that one cool person you find an interest in and end up becoming friends with because of their personality and first impressions ; not because he introduces himself. He has this calm and rather chill aura and demeanor about him, with a lazy yet charming smile that can put ones fears at ease - and a soft, yet firm voice that can comfort someone softly, command a room when needed, or be the one to call out someone's bullshit. Yet, at times he puts on this "happy face" in which he hide his true feelings ; whether it be sadness, exhaustion, or anger - he doesn't want that side of him to be seen. To be truthful, while he can keep his emotions in check, he is a rather emotional person - he feels things more than most and has a rather large heart, and doesn't like when his kindness is taken as weakness or for granted. So while he tries to be polite and kind to most, it does sting when others undermine his kindness and make fun of it - and it does make him upset and sometimes angry . . . which isn't a good thing. It's not good to bottle up emotions, and he knows it, he tells others that - but he does it to himself, he's a bit hypocritical in that manner. He's rather selfless as well, to the point that most of his friends would call him stupid - to the point he would get himself physically hurt for another, even if it meant losing his life, which leads to more worrying thoughts about his mental state. But, he swears that he's fine.

When it comes to anger, there's one thing that most agree on : do not incite the wrath of this young man. While he may look sweet, there are fangs underneath that smile of his - he is not some pushover. While it is true he does have the patience of a saint, and it takes a lot to get him riled up, when it happens - everyone better get out of his pathway. There are two types of anger from him ; his cold and calculating anger or his boiling rage - both are pretty scary when incited. It's not known to most, but this male is rather vindictive - he doesn't take kindly to liars or those that break promises to him or cross his friends. If you make an enemy of his friend or family, then you make an enemy of him - and you don't want that. There will be a certain chilling look he gives of dislike, even if it's just for a split second - before he gives the impression he does like you, he's not to bad as to openly show his disdain but their will be semi noticeable passive aggressive tendencies he'll have towards you but deny when called out. Not to mention, if you really gain his ire, there will be little incidents like things going missing or you just having a bad day - he is spiteful like that. Now when it comes to his boiling rage, you must've really screwed up to get him that mad - because this means you have an ass whooping coming in your direction, it means that he wants to pummel you really bad because of something you said or did. When he's this mad, it's no reasoning with him - one has to physically restrain him from hurting the other party because there will be pain. He will end up connecting his fist to your face, one way or another - and if it doesn't come to that, then he will verbally rip you apart, or even coldly blackmail you if he has the resources to do such a thing. There is also this overwhelming aura of just pure anger, that overcomes him and it just silences anyone foolish enough to speak and scares the shit out of anyone with a sense of sanity - there will be a cold fire in his eyes, just itching for a fight, and sometimes he will black out when he's angry and can't control the rage. Which is why he tries to contain it, but one things clear - no one, should piss him off purposefully, because if you do so, you better start praying to whatever you believe in.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

+ His Strength : Surprisingly This Young Boy Is Quite Stong Despite Physical Appearances. He Can Lift Up To 86lbs At The Moment, But Soon It May Be More. And It's Also Well Known He Can Throw A Mean Right Hook - Valarian Tucker Should Know, He Lost Two Teeth From It.

+ His Size : Being Both An Advantage & Disadvantage. It's Advantages Are That He Is Able To Get Into Spaces Bigger And Taller Folks Cannot. He's Also Lightweight, So He Won't Set Most Things Off. Not To Mention He's Very Speedy. His Size Is Also Helpful On Stealth Missions As He Is Rather Light On His Feet And Able To Sneak Around Places And Enemy Territory With Relative Ease.

+ Well-Conditioned Body - His Speed, Endurance, & Agility: Due To Being In Good Physical Shape & Health, He Can Peform To The Best Of His Ability. He Is Naturally Swift And Agile, His Physical Condition & Trianing Only Making It Better. He Is Very Flexible, Able To Contort His Body & Perform Aerobic Moves. Due To Constant Running, He Has High Stamina And Endurance As Well.

+ Hand-To-Hand Combat : Well-Versed In Close Quarters Combat, His Attacks Are Swift, Vicious, & Brutal. He Was Taught How To Be Swift On His Feet And Leave No Breathing Room For His Opponet. More Adept At More Quick And Burst Attacks Than Ones Needing Physical Brute Strength ( He's Strong, But Those With A Higher Weight Class & Physical Strength Will Pose A Problem For Him - Even If He Can Manage To Hold His Own For A Bit )

+ Weapons Training: This Young Man Has Experience With A Various Amount Of Weapons & Has Different Levels Of Comfort And Training With Them. He Continues To Learn And Train With These Weapons.

Longsword - Love/Hate Relationship ; Has A Great Grasp On This Weapon, And Can Use It Rather Proficiently - Of Course, He's Still Young And Needs Training, And He Hasn't Touched It In A While. So He's Growing Rusty.

Wakizashi & Shortsword - Some Of His Favorite Weapons ; Has A Masterful Grasp Of This Weapon - Uses It Like A Well Oiled Tool. Rather Confident In His Usage Of This Weapon. Still Has Much To Learn Of Course

Longbow - Has A Fondness For It ; He's A Pretty Talented Archer, With A Good Eye And Aim. Needs More Polish And Training Though, Otherwise He Would Be A Good Archer. One This His Teachers Has Said Is That His Aim & Precision Would Be Deadly When Cultivated The Under Careful Tutelage Of A More Experienced Archer.

Glaive & Quarterstaff - Love, Love, Loves These Weapons; Likes Their Versatility & How He Is Able To Move Swiftly With Them. He Has Mastered The Basics If Both Weapons, And A Few Interesting Moves. He Doesn't Use These As Much, But He Would Like To (Particularly The Glaive) . Overall, He Doesn't Have Much Experience With These Weapons And Would Like To Change That

+ Medicinal Knowledge : He Likes To Spend His Time Reading Bookks About Herbal Remedies And Medicines, His Mother Peaked His Interest In Medicine. He Knows How To Clean And Treat Minor To Some Major Wounds, Along With Being Able To Create "Potions" From Different Herbs And Such For Remedies To Some Illnesses. He Still Has Much To Learn About Medicine, But He's Definitely No Rookie When It Comes To It.

+ Upperclass Etiquette / Manners : This Boy Is From A Rather Distinguished Background - So It's Only Natural He Has Great Etiquette. His Mother Was Firm Teacher - Ensuring He Knew How To Speak Well, Behave, Have Proper Table Manners, Having Impeccable Posture & Good Communication Skills. He Was Also Taught How To Be Good Host And How To Rub Elbow With The Bigwigs - He Is Able To Impress Them With His Skills In Piano, Violin & Calligraphy. All Those Years Of Finishing School Paid Off Rather Nicely.

Weaknesses

- Weak Immune System : This Young Male Gets Sicker Quicker Than Most - That's Due To A Weak Immune System. Winter and Fall Months Are Hard For Him Because He's Constantly Getting A Cold Or Some Sort Of Bug During These Times. He's Currently Working On Strengthening His Immune System.

- Chronic Insomnia : He Has Both Trouble Falling Asleep And Staying Asleep At Night And Not To Mention His Sleep Schedule Is Rather Shit. So If He Seems Groggy It's Because He Didn't Get A Good Amount Of Sleep.

- Seasonal Allergies & Allergies : This Male Has Rather Bad Allergies In The Spring Time ; Pollen And Dust Affecting Him . Making His Eyes Swell & Water, A Bad Cough, And Giving Him A Stuffy Nose & Headaches . And In Worse Cases He Is Unnaturally Fatigued And Drowsy Even Mentally Sluggish. He Either Wears Some Form Of Facial Covering During Spring Or He Stays Inside To Avoid Getting Sick.

- His Temper : While He Tries His Best Not To Get Mad, He Does Recognize That He Has A Rather Bad Temper - Even If He Keeps It Down, The Angry & Malicious Thoughts Swirl In His Mind Like An Angry Maelstrom - And If He's Not Careful He'll Black Out And Do Something He'll Regret Later. But Also, His Words Become Unfriendly And Unkind And Their Is A Dangerous And Unsettling Aura That Engulfs Him.

- His Rather Low Self Worth : While He's Confident In Who He Is And Who He Wants To Be Along With His Skills - He's Not Confident In His Place, He Belives Most Are Better Suited For Things Than Him Even If He's The Best Choice. He's Also More Likely To Put His Life On The Line Because He Thinks He's More Expendable Than Someone Else, It's Borderline To The Point He Wouldn't Care If He Died. He's Also Overly Critical Of Himself & Constantly Compares Himself To His Peers - Ignoring His Own Good Qualities & Bashing Himself. He Gets Inside His Head A Lot & He Still Struggles With Making Boundaries And Not Being A People Pleaser.

- Can Be Rather Morally Grey : As Sweet And Kind As He Is, Everyone Has Flaws And A Rather Darker Side To Them. It's To Be Noted That While Does Appreciate The Positive - He Understands That Sacrifices Sometimes Need To Be Made ; Meaning, If It Comes Down To Using Somone Then He Will Do It. Or, Even Killing - He Might Just Cross That Line, But He Has To Be Desperate. He Walks That Fine Line Between "Good" / "Evil" & Even Though He Leans Moreso To Good, Don't Underestimate The Things He Would Do For Someone That He Loves Dearly - Even Saints Sometimes Must Get Their Hands Dirty

- His Mother : If Their Is One Person That He Loves The Most - It's His Mom. He Adores Her, And Would Do Anything For Her, He Is The Definition Of A Mama's Boy. You Take Her Away From Him Then Their Isn't Any Mountain He Would Climb Or Destroy, No Nation He Would Turn Upside Down, Or No Blood He Wouldn't She'd To Get Her Back. He Would Go To The Ends Of The Earth If It Meant She'd Be Safe - And If He Dies Protecting His Mother Then He Would Rest Easy, And Haunt Anyone Who Even Dared Wished Her Harm. And To Anyone Who Direspects, Threatens To Harm Or Actually Harms His Mother. - They Will Wish They'd Never Been Born At All.
Crush:
He Doesn't Have A Crush On Anyone, Nope - That's A Distraction !
And Besides, Feelings Are Hard.
Significant Other/Spouse:
No! He Isn't Thinking About That !
Not That He Would Admit It Anyways . . . .
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at June 24, 2024 06:17 PM by Spellbound
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 24, 2024 06:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Evangeline Margaux-Héloïs Richelieu
Nicknames:
Eva, Eve, or Angel By Close Friends
Pearl Or Pearlie & Sunny Or Sunshine By Dear Companions

Sexuality:
Pansexual & Polyamorous

Role:
Manager For Alkaline

Species:
Kitsune

Appearance:

When it comes to appearances, it's quite simple to say that this woman is a head turner by most standards of beauty ; most would find it offensive or even foolish to not think she is a beautiful woman, even if one doesn't care for the female gender romantically, they still can appreciate her beauty. When this woman walks, she walks with soft and confident steps - as if she is gliding on air or walking down a catwalk, her steps are graceful and she never has clunky steps. Their is a slight sway to her hips, when she moves- something sultry and, yet also dainty as well - not to mention when she dances, it seems that the rhythm of music is just in her soul because of how fluidly her body moves to the music. This woman stands at a regal, 5 feet 4 inches, just reaching average height for a woman - but she still is quite on the smaller side, though it wouldn't do you good to tell her that unless you want go face her fury as she will show you what she can do with that short stature of hers. Most would agree that she's been blessed with an appealing body ; having soft and supple curves around her hips and legs as if an artisan has taken time to craft them, not to mention what most older women would define or refer to them as being "childbearing hips" - with the slight dips in them, which she finds unattractive, but they actually suit her rather nicely. It can be said she is a rather . . . busty woman, having a rather generous, ahem, bosom - while they aren't extremely large like some women, she does have a rather noticeable pair that would gain her some attention and make her shopping life harder. Also, most would say that she can ne described as a woman who is "thick" ; she has rather muscular and healthy thighs, as most men and some women would say - capable of crushing them, and one would definitely do well to notice the toned calf muscles as well. And, she does have some ass, in the words of a icon - "If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain. " so she has to be rather careful about how she dresses because it can lead to a various amount of emotions from people, but it's safe to say - if she wore a little red dress that fitted her body, there definitely would need to be some cleaning for all the drool and nosebleeds.

When it comes to her body, this female has what can be described as a more of a mixture between an hourglass and mango type figure. She has a slight broadness to her shoulders, but not too much so that it could be considered masculine and they also have a slight muscle to them. While she may be small, and have a rather healthy (yet, on the smaller size ) weight at 103 lbs - she isn't completely frail, their is some strength to her and one can see it in her toned legs and arms. She makes sure to keep her body in good shape ; always eating healthy when she can, going for morning runs and exercising, or finding more active hobbies she can do outdoors - she does indulge in treats now and then, however, she keeps it to a minimum because she doesn't want to ruin her "girlish" figure. It can be said that she enjoys swimming and climbing most out of her hobbies, she's a rather powerful swimmer and a nimble climber. She's also rather swift on her feet, always moving rather quickly and with purpose wherever she goes - her head held high and always with the most lady-like smile she could muster, she'll never be seen lacking in refinement if she could help it, after all - it's been drilled into her. She has rather impeccable posture, from years of finishing school, and careful training due to her involvement in high society ; it also helps that this young woman did ballet and gymnastics in her younger years, adding a more naturalness to her grace and movement. This young woman also happens to have a rather slender waist line ; being perfect for grabbing her or holding when she's dancing. It also helps to accentuate the curves of her body.

This female has what can be described as a heart-shaped face ; with high cheekbones, that give her a rather regal air about her and yet her cheeks are round and plump. Her cheeks turning a cute shade of coral or even a darker red when she's embarrassed by something. Adding a softer, and more jovial appearance to her - it can be a hindrance as most people think she's younger than she is what she is. It's such a bummer, but it can also be a help as she has a rather cute face - and having a cute face can get her a long way. Her face is devoid of pores, as she constantly does skin treatments and manages to watch her diet to avoid having acne or stress pimples ; she is a very neat and clean woman, she keeps her space tidy as well to avoid any kind of oil or irritant getting onto her face. She has what can be described as a round button nose, being able to cutely scrunch up at things that bring displeasure and her little nostrils flaring when she has a righteous anger about something. Her lips are rather plump, being full and heart-shaped in nature - always in a permanent state of pouting. Her lips being a charming peach hue with slight rouge and pinkish undertones. She has an assortment of beauty marks adorning her ; she quite the romantic as their is a legend saying beauty marks are where passed lovers kissed you , and it can be speculated she was quite loved due to this legend. She has symmetrical beauty marks under both her eyes, and then one in the corner of her right eye - with two smaller ones on the left corner of her lips with one on the top right of her lip. She also has an adornment of them along her neck in an almost trailing like manor that leads down her back in a sporadic formation like freckles, almost. And then she has some in other places that a proper lady wouldn't mention. As for her skin, it is of a sun-kissed hue, with a slightly darkened tan - her skin almost can be described as beautifully caramelized with a rich and bronze and golden undertone, the sun seeming to favor it as it gives off a rather glossy sheen making it even more attractive under camera light. She has rather small and dainty hands, yet her fingers are long and slender - paired with naturally long nails that almost always are neatly clipped and polished and if not, then they have a clear coating on them. She has a beauty mark on her left pinkie finger, it's a way to identify her if one had to do so.

Now, her most defining feature are her eyes. Most would have to pause for a moment to take in her eyes for a moment ; that's because they're a rather interesting hue of color - they're a lovely shade of violet. It can be speculated that she received this from farther down the line due to some recessive albinism, and it seems she has received it. Now, when it comes to the specific colorations her eyes ; violet is mostly known as a dark blue hue with black tones and that can be clearly seen within her eyes. With those colors mixed, one can see her pale violet eyes, there's something charming about them - yet, their hue, a convergence of majestic violets and velvety purples, defies comprehension. Like the petals of rare nocturnal blooms, they unfold in delicate gradations, unfurling an otherworldly elegance that is both bewitching and unsettling. It is as if the very essence of dreams and nightmares has been distilled into this singular gaze. Like twilight's shadows cast upon a moonlit garden, these eyes beckon with a hypnotic magnetism that transcends the ordinary. They truly are enchanting. They are encased by bi-colored lashes, being a dark inky black intermixed pale blonde lashes - her lashes being long and naturally curled. This peculiarly spreads to her hair as well, her natural hair being a stark inky black coloration - yet, their is a stark whitish-blonde streak of hair at the front of her hair that extends to the full length of her hair, and then their is a patch that just affects the ends of her hair. Sometimes she has to dye her hair to make it natural or she just rocks her peculiar hair. Her hair is rather thick, and can be a bit much to manage - it's rather strong and healthy as well, being able to take being manhandled and harsh treatments. It is wavy in texture and can curl up and shrink when wet and get frizzy when it's too warm out. Overall, her hair is something she's proud of and that she wants to keep healthy and well maintained.

Personality:

When meeting this young woman, the first thing you observe about her is the regal presence that she carries herself with - the way she walks with poise and grace, the practiced smiles, and the carefully crafted words she speaks. You'll see that her head is never bowed down in cowardice and her strides are long and confident, and her presence being commanding. She's the type you would notice amongst a crowd - not just because of her beauty, nor her fine attire, but one is attracted by the welcoming and calming aura she exhibits. One will find her rather controlled with her emotions and actions ; she always thinks before she speaks - never wanting to come across as foolish to someone, and she's very careful with her words as she knows they have power. And she knows how to use her words to her advantage, along with other emotions and motions. A simple sigh escaping her, or the quirk of an eyebrow, and better yet a simple giggle is an arsenal in her weapons against the mind. She never does anything without a reason, she isn't foolish in that manner - so if something seems out the ordinary, you can believe she has a plan. This young woman is quite an actor, she can play whatever role the situation calls for : a vixen, with honied words that entrap men, women, and those in between ; a snobbish brat who has little care for those beneath her, or a woman of a refined background.

This woman is rather social, and she can be seen within a crowd - chatting with others around her. Most would agree that she is an educated and refined woman - from the way she behaves to the way she dresses and eats. One will note her mannerism ; the way she carefully dabs the corner her lips, how she elegantly slices her meat in sections and takes small bites, and to the way that she walks effortlessly with the grace of a model. One can also observe her in conversation - the way she speaks with confidence and sweetness in her tone, to her soft giggles at jokes, and the unspoken charisma about her that allows her to speak with anyone. She's quite adept and finding out information about others - especially buried information that can be used against you. She's they type of girl to thrive off of gossip and drama, because the world is just so boring without it. Hell, if she's bored she's the type to entice drama and chaos from the shadows just for something to be interesting. She's also observant, always watching others - planning out her moves like one would in a carefully crafted game of chess. Most find her very intelligent, and they would be right to do so. She spends most of her time pouring over books in various subjects, why? A thirst for knowledge, because knowledge is power - and she won't get by in life without being smart. Knowledge and intelligence are a weapon to be used to her advantage, and the more she knows - the more she can use to her advantage. Her mother (with a certain pride ) would say that she's rather cunning and manipulative; knowing how to play with the minds of others - using different tactics to get things to fall in her favor ; play the victim, pin the blame on someone else, or take the blame herself . But either way, it's easy to think you've outdone her, but you better believe - she's pulling the strings the way that she wants them to be.

To her credit, she has created a beautiful facade for others to see. To most she appears as an enigma- one can never truly guess her allegiance unless she's told you her stance and even then, is she really telling you the truth? In honesty, one could call her treacherous - while she does have some sense of loyalty, she's not blindly loyal. She's only loyal to those that help her serve a purpose - and if someone can offer something better, then she's not against being the "bad guy" and being a traitor. Anything that can be used to her advantage - will be used to her advantage. No one can truly tell where her loyalty lies and ever will, she keeps her cards close to her heart. This young woman is quite indifferent when it comes to violence - for the most part she doesn't care who gets hurt due to her actions, however the moment someone she cares for is in danger - that's the moment the switch flips. She's protective of her "things" , people she calls her own, or those blood related to her - these are the ones who are even remotely under her 'umbrella' of protection. This young woman values family and will do anything to protect them - and that very much so means anything. If you're her blood kin and you betray her trust or do something to hurt her, then she'll definitely not like you - however, that doesn't mean that she still won't protect you. Even if you're a scum bag of the earth, she won't let anyone else harm you - the only exception is if you have done something very damaging to ruin such a relationship with her. She can be said to be a bit too protective over others, and it can be a bit smothering but it's just her way of showing that she cares. Even if it is expressed in a rather toxic way, however, she's trying to get better about it - so, you must believe that she has your best interests at heart, even when it seems like she doesn't - she just cares in her own rather cruel way.

This woman when it comes to love, she hasn't had the best example nor good experiences with it. It has lead her to be closed off with her heart, and she is very particular about who she chooses to love ; it's a rare thing to earn her love and affection. One can say, that if she has a lover or lovers - she is very loyal to them, and would never do anything to hurt them. Not to mention, she's rather possessive of her partner(s), and she will tolerate no rivals - so anything even seen as flirting to her will not be allowed. She may be a bit crazy as well ; she won't hesitate to cut a bitch to prove that she's serious about her relationship. And, she's not above hiding a body . . . just saying. Not to mention, ex-lovers, are competition ; and depending on how the relationship ended - that will determine how she treats you, if you screwed over her partner then she has no remorse or mercy for you and won't hesitate to make your life a living hell. But, if you're on good terms - she'll be more friendly, but she won't allow you to woo her partner. Most will find that she is touch-starved ; which leads her to craving physical contact with her partner - in the forms of cuddles, headpats, and hugs. She also enjoys kisses, and her partner would do well to give her as many kisses as she desire ; unless they want her to jump them for kisses. She also likes to steal articles of clothing belonging to the one she loves and wearing them - from oversized shirts to coats, she will clean out their closet : unintentionally. One can also say, that she's one that does get flustered on the easier side ; her face, ears, and cheeks turning bright red when done correctly. Sure, she can and will flirt - but sometimes she can't handle it when the other party flirts back with her. Overall , in summary, her partner just has to be patient with her.

Strengths:
- Knowledge & Love For Dragons
- Her Intelligence
- Trained In Hand - To - Hand Combat
- Well-Versed In Swordsplay
- Good Actress
- Rather Cunning
- Very Agile & Swift On Her Feet
- Has Good Endurance
- Active Lifestyle ; A Good Swimmer, Talented Climber
- Good Survivalist
- Knows How To Deal With Minor Wounds
- Is Well-Versed In Herbology & Home Remedies
- Multi-Tasker
Weaknesses:
- Can Be A Bit Temperamental At Times
- Not Strong As Someone Bigger Than Her
- Overthinks Things & Can Psyche Herself Out
- Pretty People
- Her Friends & Chosen Family
- Hurting Wildlife / Nature
- Allergy To Tree Nuts
- Can Hold A Grudge
- Can Be A Bit Stubborn

Relationship Status:
She's A Single Woman, But That Doesn't Mean She's Lonely

Relationship History:
Would Love A Couple Scorned Exes

[ PM Me To Plot ]

Kin:
Open, Shoot Me A PM

Offspring:
Ha, As If She'd Have A Child

[ Shoot Me A PM If Interested , I Have A Plot In Mind ]

Affiliations:

Other:

Edited at June 24, 2024 07:05 PM by Spellbound
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 24, 2024 06:35 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

SPB,
Your characters are accepted! :D
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 25, 2024 02:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Curt |~|

Name: Curtis Lydian Gentry.

Nicknames: Curt, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Band: Phoenix.

Role: Keyboard.

Species: Half-Faun and Half-Elf.

/~/

Sexuality: Pansexual. Ambiamorous.

Relationship Status: Single. Though, admittedly, they have other things on their mind.

Exes: He’s had a few over the course of his life, though admittedly not as many as other people he knows. (Open.)

/~/

Birthday: September 12th.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo.

/~/

Personality:

To start off, Curtis is an odd case of an extrovert being terrible at conversation. They’re incredibly well spoken and polite, but for some reason they just suck at talking to people. To a rather extreme degree even. They really only have three modes of speaking. One mode is long rambles and speeches, elaborate and elegant. A second mode is jumping from topic to topic, excitable and curious. And the last is really just them awkwardly trying to figure out how to talk to someone and pausing just about every other word. They try their best but it can be incredibly hard to talk to people and make a connection.

--

He’s also very goal-oriented, and once he puts his mind to something or decides something is true it can be difficult to convince him against it or of something else. He’s also very detail-oriented though, with a tendency to overlook the big picture and focus only on the details that make it up, which can cause certain decisions or beliefs to be off or wrong or incomplete.

--

They’re also oddly closed-minded. Curtis will say that they’re alright with everyone and anyone, everything and anything, but has a hard time actually sticking true to that. They aren’t malicious or anything, but it’s obvious when something or someone confuses them and oftentimes it leads to them either trying to figure whatever/whoever it is out, avoiding whoever/whatever it is, or in rare cases— Refusing to change their mind. The last one is really only common with things they held firm beliefs on for years, and rarely ever happens with people. Usually, they still at least try to be polite and respectful with people they don’t understand or agree with.

--

He’s also nothing if not dependable. If someone needs help, he’s beyond willing to offer it. He looks for ways to help people, admittedly even if they don’t ask for it. If he sees something he thinks is a problem, then he’ll offer advice, suggest ideas or solutions, and really just help out in any way he can. And if he’s promised something, it is rare if not unheard of for him to go back on a promise. He tries his best to keep his word and help anyone out with anything.

--

They’re also rather thoughtful, and try their best to think before they speak, act, and really before just about anything. They try to stay considerate, understanding. They don’t like to insult people, or make people feel lesser than they are, or even make people feel bad at all. They’re also a big believer in the idea of morality being black and white though, which can cause some issues at times. People are either good or bad. Things are either good or bad. And they’re constantly trying to help others be good, constantly trying to prove they, themself, are a good person.

--

Which brings us to— He’s very prone to intrusive thoughts. Especially of himself being a bad person. Which is, in fact, a big reason why he tries to help people, or why he tries to somehow prove that he’s good, and of why he’s so rigid in his ideas of what is good and bad. Really, it’s probably a big reason why he’s rigid in just about anything in general. His schedules, his beliefs, the way he does things… He’s very controlling of just about everything he can control. Everything has a place and a right way to do it and a reason behind it.

--

They also, admittedly, tend to be rather oblivious when it comes to people. Emotions are a huge mystery to them, as are social cues and just cues people use to subtly communicate in general. Unless someone is direct and in their face about things, they tend to not notice flirting, backhanded compliments, criticism, or really just about anything else. They try, of course, but they haven’t quite gotten the hang of it all yet.

/~/

Appearance:

(Credit to [email protected])

Curtis is of average height, at least when taking into account his heritage, reaching 5’ 10” with a splatter of freckles on his shoulders and face. His skin is a sunkissed beige with warm undertones.

--

Curtis has a diamond shaped face, along with a rather smooth jawline. Their nose is straight and pointed, sharp with a well defined bridge and septum. Their lips are full, and often curled into small smiles. As for their ears, they’re long and pointed as one would expect, sticking up and constantly listening.

--

His eyebrows are thin, neat, and well maintained. His eyes are a deep, golden hazel, as if they couldn't decide between amber and brown so they simply decided to mix. They’re a wide, protruding almond shape, always seeming bright and curious. His face is framed by slightly wavy (1A to 2B), dark brown hair. It once went down to his hips, an obvious symbol of pride, but he’s long since cut it. And has continued to cut it so that it’s now an extra choppy looking short wolf butterfly cut, at least his bangs are still long enough to frame his face nicely. The fur at his legs is of the same dark brown, though the long horns protruding from his head in a sort of elegant twist towards the back of his head are a slightly lighter almond brown.

--

Their body structure is between graceful and mesomorphic. It’s clear to just about anyone that sees them that they have muscle, especially in their lower body due to the digitigrade legs that lend themselves to gaining muscle mass easier. They easily weigh in at 150 lbs, with their BMI at 21.52, though how much of it is due to their horns and legs is left up to speculation.

Usual Attire:

The usual style of clothing that Curtis wears is always, on some level, formal. Even when he wears something one would typically consider casual, there is never a single wrinkle, crease, or any other sort of proof of wear to the fabric.

--

Most often, they seem to prefer turtleneck sweaters or long sleeved dress shirts of a darker color. Their pants tend towards being dress pants that match. When wrapping their hooves, they usually either use darker colors or blues. Typically they do not wear outerwear such as jackets unless they're wearing a full suit. Their first preference always seems to be suspenders or vests if anything must be added, and those also tend to either be darker colors or a shade of blue. Any detailing in their outfits, whether it be the metal bit in suspenders or the buttons to their dress shirt and pants, is almost certainly going to be golden.

--

As for jewelry and accessories? Curtis doesn’t tend to go overboard with either, careful not to clutter. He has a lobe piercing for each ear, always with some gold earring. And other than that, the only piercing he has is a gold nose ring, a sort of honoring towards his Faun heritage. As for accessories, a scarf and gloves are most common to see on him, and either of darker colors or blues. Quite honestly, it’s very unlikely to see him without gloves on.

/~/

Likes: Nature/Botany, People/Socializing, Planning/Routine, Music, His Family, Fashion, Reading, Order/Organization, Helping, Animals, Calligraphy, and Learning.

Dislikes: Conflict, The Dark, Prejudice, Ignorance, Insults, Disorder/Mess, Silence, Drugs/Alcohol, Being Ignored, Profanity, Violence, and Negativity.

/~/

Affiliations: TBD.

/~/

Themesongs:

Burn The House Down by AJR.

First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes.

My Nocturnal Serenade by YOHIO.

Atlantis by Seafret.

Bones by anne october.

House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots.

The Fall by half•alive.

arrow by half•alive.

Fall Away by Twenty One Pilots.

What’s Wrong by half•alive.

Infinitesimal by Mother Mother.

How to Save a Life by The Fray.

Unsteady by X Ambassadors.

live for nothing by eli..

Talk to Me by Cavetown.

Friend, Please by Twenty One Pilots.

Other: Welcome to my attempt to let someone have a good family life.

Trivia: Might add some stuff here later but for now… Literally a brand new character so I don’t have much for trivia yet. At least not enough to actually add it here.

Edited at June 26, 2024 06:23 PM by Overthink101
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 25, 2024 02:47 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
OH res keyboard player for alkaline please?
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 30, 2024 04:03 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Overthink101,
Character accepted

Honey,
Sure!
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 30, 2024 07:40 PM

Leviathan's ghost

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve the lead guitarist for the band Phoenix??

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us