07:36:14 ET
Slaps down attack number 4
-Click-
 Rhaenyra🐲
07:36:01 Phantom
Can I pm someone with a pup question?
 Voxtexy
07:34:35 Vox, Corey
The urge to properly translate Stace into a human character is strong.

I have a picrew that I made a whileee ago but I feel like it's no longer fitting e.e
07:31:35 Asmodeus (he/they)
Bjake

ohh that looks cool
 BJake
07:29:54 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
I'm proud of this one
 TheFlyingKitten
07:28:47 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Chaotic Twins

If you have the apples and want to, sure. Sometimes I feel like using a Figurine is cursed, though. XD
 Chaotic Twins
07:27:02 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

should I buy a fertility figurine?
 Serpents
07:19:11 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i need to do more here but meh im just tired
 Rhaenyra🐲
07:14:38 Phantom
hello everyone!
My Light Botanic gave me another Botanic of herself! Yes!
 Ámor
07:10:07 Cloudz, Pumpkin
anyone wanna pvp?
 Feiella
07:10:01 Fei the writer
Poll
-WP Click-
Vote please
 Transcendence
07:04:29 free palestine
Yeah no i dont want to draw wolves anymore
I forgotten what my usual style was rip

-Click-

-Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
06:54:55 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello, I am looking to do a laid back Rp with someone! Any topic works :D!

Please PM me!
 Ámor
06:52:41 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
-Click-
 Ámor
06:50:28 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
I have dark brown with a lot of red in my hair so the roots are darker while the rest of my hair is sunbleached to look really red (cause im irish) so it looks better with dark blue then any light dye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Water Moccasin : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Randomness/ openMay 20, 2024 03:48 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

Dawnforest said:
Please reread the rules

Bobcat said:
Nori is done

Randomness/ openMay 20, 2024 03:51 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Randomness/ openMay 20, 2024 05:16 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Parmesan.
Randomness/ openMay 20, 2024 05:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved

Blade of Dreams said:
Reserve Parmesan.

Randomness/ openMay 21, 2024 01:28 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award

Hirsch

Male adjacent (intersex and non binary)

Cheddar cheese

Desired rank:

Currently acquired, only upon ambition will he desire more

Thing based of off:

Giraffe stag beetle !!!! both sexes

Thoughts on situation:

Generally indifferent to the clowders, theyre just weaker and likely upset they have competition that is stronger than them, though is starting to contemplate whether or not that is truly the case

Appearance:

Hirsch is a pretty big cat, about the size of a Maine Coon being at 1.2 ft tall and being 4 ft in length (including mandibles). He weighs in at 25 lbs making him quite heavy too. He's no skinny fella, he's got muscle to him and looks fairly intimidating at first glance.

Hirsch's body is composed of a tough exoskeleton and protruding fur. Though do not be fooled by this fur, it's coarse and not very pleasant to touch or groom for others. It's actually setae, and is made of keratin. His exoskeleton is made of chitin and serves as a type of armor. His setae is this rich reddish brown, his exoskeleton being a darker brown.

His exoskeleton mainly covers his upper body- his snout, forehead, neck, shoulder, back, and tail. He has 6 pairs of legs, only the front set being anything remotely feline.. except for the fact it has some traces of chitin scales on the top of his paws and his thick claws do not retract for the sake of burrowing. His second and third set of legs are very insectoid. The base of them are covered in setae, while the rest of it has chitin. He only has two digits on each insect leg, and protruding spines; two on the middle set and three on the back set. On his back is an elytra which protects his wings. Each wing is almost as long as he is, allowing him flight.

Hirsch has two sets of mandibles, male and female, which are a dead giveaway that he's intersex. The male set, which are 1.5 ft long, rest just behind his eyes. They have 4 points each, and are incredibly strong. His female set are much smaller, only 4 inches in length, and having 2 points; this one protrudes from his mouth as it's part of his skull. Don't be fooled by the size of them, they're still strong and serve a nasty bite.

He has no nose, instead relying on his antenna to pick up scent. They wave around a lot and sometimes might even touch you from time to time to get a good whiff. His eyes are beady and small, the sclera being a dark color while his pupils are a bright yellow. This tends to reflect light easily, making them glow when it gets dark.

Assesories: not required

None for now

Perosnality:

Hirsch is a bit of a boring guy. I mean. He looks interesting but most of his hobbies are not that appealing to other cats so of course he'd be boring if not weird to them. Yknow ?

He likes to do whatever he wants whenever he wants to, not really caring much about schedules and stuff unless it's for work. Basically he's pretty independent when he isn't needed for work. He loves to spend time with his daughter, bonding with her and being an annoying dad who tries to be as involved as possible. He's just a silly guy who looks a bit scary.

With other tribe members he's eh. He will socialize, and he will help out if needed, but he isn't particularly close with any of them. If anyone asked to hang out with him though he would not say no unless he had something planned with Ciara, or had work to do.

Speaking of which, he takes his job pretty seriously. Hes, like, the second highest ranking cat in the tribe and he's an advisor for the Cheese. He does his best to listen, and takes careful consideration for every piece of advice he has. As of late, he's been starting to focus on the clowders that are upset with them and wants to be able to advise the Cheese to the best of his capabilities on this matter. If there's anyone Hirsch cares for almost as much as his daughter, it's the Cheese.

Relationtion ships: Mate, siblings, kittens, freinds, ext

Daughter- Ciara

Former mate- She is out of the picture entirely #absentmother

Everything else open but no mate for him if he gets one it has to be a formed bond in RP

• Ciara and spending time with her
  • Burrowing (it's therapeutic digging around and rolling in the dirt too)
  • Eating (yummy yummy)
  • Chewing on things; this is more a sensory thing he likes the way things feel when he crushes them with his teeth especially rotting wood yimyum
  • Peaceful flight; having an aerial view of things is very calming on the nerves !
  • Sparring; keeps the mind sharp and is excellent exercise

dislikes:

• Constant complaints; they're annoying either change your ways or quit yapping
  • Ignoring advice given; if you go to him for some help and don't follow with what you asked for he will nip you. Hard.
  • Getting wet; like any bug he breathes though his skin and he would prefer not to get water on him uhh
  • Swimming; he literally cant swim and will drown
  • Strong hatred for foxes he WILL chase them away on sight if he sees one; if attacked by one he will aim to kill it he sees them as predators and threats

Other

4 is an unlucky number in some cultures

Randomness/ openMay 21, 2024 02:59 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hirsch is accepted
Randomness/ openMay 21, 2024 04:07 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Rush
Parmesan
Desired rank:
Cheddar Cheese
Thing based of off:
Cattail (The Plant)
Thoughts on situation:
Confused, but just doesn't really care.
Appearance:
Rush is a beautiful male cat, with long fluffy fuzz that looks like fur but isn't. This blows away in the wind sometimes, floating like a dandelion. He has long legs, and he is pretty skinny, just naturally. His eyes are a deep leafy green, and his fluffy brown-black and white fur is also flecked with leafy strands of greenery. He has long whiskers, which gleam like shiny brown plant stocks, and his paws are permanently flaked with bits of dried cocoa powder from his pottery. He is muscular, and very strong, but he doesn't often use his strength for fighting, only for molding his chocolate into pottery. His tail is long and twisting, and continuously in motion. He is always moving around, never seeming to stop and stay in one place for more than a few moments. He has a light voice, that shines like morning dew.
Assesories: not required
A woven grass pouch that hangs around his neck, usually filled with either herbs or molding chocolate.
Perosnality:
He is kind, and worries a lot. He is always moving, just buzzing with nervous energy, and has a lot of ideas all at once. He loves pottery, and making clay statues and sculptures. He is amazing at interacting with plants, and sometimes other animals, but other cats often find it hard to work with him because of his flowing nature and how he is so scatterbrained, quickly assembling and dissasembling things all around him. He is very friendly, despite his nervousness and wild energy. He will talk for hours, and his whiskers twitch when he is happy. He is scared of heights, and gets nervous when it's raining, stressed that his fluffy fur will fall out when it gets damp.
Relationtion ships: Mate, siblings, kittens, friends, ext
Open For Mate, hoping for kittens during the Roleplay!
The word cheese, just how it sounds. Pottery, specifically with molding chocolate, other cats; talking, hunting, running. Teasing people.
dislikes:
Water, Onions, Fish, Rats, Rain. Water.
Other:
Knows a lot about herbs.
Is this good? I will be posting in either first or third person, depending on how I'm feeling.

Edited at May 22, 2024 08:19 AM by Blade of Dreams
Randomness/ openMay 21, 2024 07:34 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I see Guoda has opened up. Can I change Nori from Parm to Guada? I will learn to spell before the RP starts.
Randomness/ openMay 22, 2024 07:03 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure

Bobcat said:
I see Guoda has opened up. Can I change Nori from Parm to Guada? I will learn to spell before the RP starts.

Randomness/ openMay 22, 2024 11:12 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rush is accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us