Wolf Play : Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Bruiser
10:51:48 oi
SPELLLL
 Spellbound
10:51:42 miss fine dining
BRUISE
 Zeraphia
10:51:39 Vah is banned
Bruiser

Always good to hear that you're doing good.

Not much on this end, just getting ready for Artfight, been writing a little bit... and yeah.
 Bruiser
10:50:20 oi
zera,
it's good! just busy lately. how about you??
 _Moonshadow_
10:44:27 Moon
-WP Click-
looking for a long term roleplay partner!
 Ámor
10:44:06 Cloudz, Pumpkin
7 more days and ill have to say bye bye premium :")
 Zeraphia
10:43:21 Vah is banned
Bruiser!! Been a while since I've seen you, how goes it?
 Bruiser
10:42:59 oi
hey chat
 Zeraphia
10:36:45 Vah is banned
Ollie

Nah, it looks fantastic!

I couldn't find the reference so I made my own lol
 Danceofwolves
10:35:33 Dance, tango
Riker nose Boops Cedar in a meadow.
Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

Flirty- uh Cedar is a pup
 bluespiderwebs
10:35:02 blue | bluey
too true
 _Moonshadow_
10:34:22 Moon
chat is sleepy
 Blood lust tide
10:24:43 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood Puddle looks at Well dam you got spots with admiration.
 Golden Meadows
10:24:14 Ollie, Gold
Okay, there we go.
Anything I should fix before I line it?
-Click-
 _Moonshadow_
10:23:10 Moon
-WP Click-
Looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner, check it out!
 Click-Clack
10:22:13 Clacky, Mace
Hi chat!
 Murdering_Crow
10:21:36 'tis gay woman
-WP Click-

Looking for some RP partners!!
 Golden Meadows
10:20:29 Ollie, Gold
Qyu
I love it!
 Qyusen
10:18:59 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
Artfight card!!
 Zeraphia
10:16:53 Vah is banned
Ollie

What a mood honestly. XD

I think you've got a pretty good angle already, just have them facing forward essentially.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Bobcat : +5
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 31, 2024 11:32 AM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
| Jinxxe Vervloekt'Xaoc Moretti |
Name Pronounciation
| [gene/KS , vir-VOH-let-zay-OCH , moh-RET-ee] |
Nickname(s)*
| Positive: Xay, XayXay, Phet, Chaos |
| Neutral: Jinxie, Meth |
| Negative: Eaqli [Mental] [Or any other related insults] |
| No one's really sure. Could be anything. Or everything. |
Sexuality*
| No one's really sure. Could be anything. Or everything. |
Pronouns
| Anything. What pronouns would you use for a god? |
Languages Spoken*
| English, A Small Amount Of Italian |
Native Language*
| English |
Voice & Accent*
| Voice Claim: Ella Purnell |
| Accent: Midland American English, mixed with British |
Appearance
| Jinxxe is a burst of color in a sea of black. They stand at 5’5, however their average height is brought to life with their striking appearance. Their natural light blue eyes are hidden behind light pink contacts that have small pupils, adding an extra dash of intrigue. Their hair is a two-tone spectacle, with pink fading into brown. It's styled in an undercut, long and grown out on the left side but cropped in the back. |
 I don't know why there is a gap here but I'm too lazy 
to fix it
| Their clothing style is a mix of comfort and rebellion, always sporting cropped hoodies paired with baggy pants that end at mid-shin. Fingerless gloves occasionally adorn their hands, and tall boots with metal spikes on the bottom are a constant. Bright colors, usually pink, purple, or yellow, dominate their wardrobe, a deliberate contrast to the rest of the mafia's preference for black. |
| Both of their ears are double pierced, a double piercing marks their right eyebrow, and the left side of their bottom lip sports a piercing as well. Adding to their unique style, they have an X tattoo trailing down from their right shoulder to their arm, one for each person they have killed. Currently, they have 92, a chilling testament to their deadly prowess. |
| Their attire is often adorned with chains and patches, adding to their punk aesthetic. They have a preference for graphic patterns and neon prints, further emphasizing their individuality. Their short but sharp, pointed nails are usually painted in vibrant shades, often matching their outfit. Despite their bold appearance, they move with an unassuming grace, their every gesture indicating a dangerous capability under the vibrant exterior. |
| Their pockets, often hidden within the folds of their baggy pants, are deceptively deep. Always within their reach are small but deadly daggers, their hilts perfectly hidden just below the rim of the pocket, able to be unleashed within an instant. These are not merely for show - Jinxxe wields them with a terrifying grace, able to strike with a speed and precision that belies the relaxed slouch of their posture. Their outfits, like the rest of their appearance, reflect the chaos that is their very essence. The mismatched patterns, the riot of colors, all serve as a visual representation of the unpredictability that they embody. It's not just a style, but a statement, a defiant proclamation of their refusal to be anything less than their authentic selves. |
| Jinxxe is known for carrying a custom spray can, filled with a paint of their own creation. The particular formula is a secret known only to them, and it serves as both a weapon and a tool for their artistic expressions. They use it to tag their symbol - a stylized, neon 'X' - on the walls of every location where they've executed a job, a bold signature that screams their presence. This gets them in trouble with others, although they couldn’t particularly care, calling it “harmless fun”. |
| Jinxxe is also a master of disguise. Despite their flamboyant appearance, they have an uncanny ability to blend into a crowd when needed. They are a chameleon, effortlessly shifting their persona to suit the situation, their high energy and bright colors dimming just enough to avoid suspicion. However, even in disguise, a hint of their vibrant personality always shines through, a spark of chaos in their eyes, a smirk playing at the corner of their lips.
Jinxxe's vibrancy is not just skin-deep - they carry an aura of vibrant energy that is infectious to those around them. Their zest for life is a stark contrast to the grim realities of their profession. They are a living paradox, a whirlwind of color in a world that's often painted in shades of grey. |
Personality
| Jinxxe is a symbol of chaotic rebellion, a living testament of the vibrant chaos that the underworld can breed. Their sharp eyes hold an edge of danger, sparkling with a mischievous glint that hints at their playful and teasing nature. They are an enigma, a vibrant paradox that leaves people in both awe and fear. |
| Despite their brutal profession, they are known to be friendly and jovial among those they trust. Their laughter, a stark and sharp contrast to the chilling reputation they carry outside of their circle, only adds to the intrigue that surrounds them. Their ability to blend deadly seriousness with an almost childlike amusement is perhaps what makes them the most terrifying, their carefree temperament only adding to their unpredictable nature. |
| One of the most striking aspects of Jinxxe is their affinity for music, a passion that mirrors their chaotic and rebellious personality. They are often seen bopping their head to tunes only they can hear, their fingers tapping out a rhythm on any surface they can find. Their particular love for punk rock, with its loud and rebellious nature, perfectly mirrors their own personality. The music fuels them, providing a rhythm to their chaos, a beat to their uproar, and a soundtrack to their unorthodox life. |
| However, this seemingly careless persona doesn't mean that Jinxxe lacks loyalty or commitment. They are fiercely loyal to their comrades, their commitment unwavering despite their chaotic nature. Willing to put their life on the line for their chosen family, Jinxxe is a beacon of solidarity in the unpredictable world they inhabit. Their constant presence is a comforting assurance amidst the chaos, their loyalty, combined with their lethal skills, making them an invaluable member of their circle. |
| They are not just a member of the underworld, but a maverick who constantly defies the norms and expectations of their environment. Their flamboyant style, their love for vibrant colors, and their unconventional approach to their profession all make Jinxxe a truly unique individual. They embrace their individuality with a fervor that is both inspiring and intimidating. They do not just exist within this world - they thrive, bending its rules and reshaping it in their own vibrant image. |
| Jinxxe's unpredictability is not just a trait, but a weapon. They use it to keep their enemies on their toes, always guessing, always second-guessing. Their unpredictability, combined with their deadly skills and unwavering loyalty, make them a formidable opponent and a loyal ally. They are a force to be reckoned with, a vibrant storm in the dark world they inhabit. |
| In a world that is often painted in shades of grey, Jinxxe is a burst of color, a whirlwind of vibrant chaos. Their carefree and reckless demeanor, their love for music, and their unwavering loyalty all contribute to their larger-than-life personality. Whether they are tapping out a rhythm on a table or making the underworld their playground, they live their life on their own terms, a bright spark of chaos in a world of order. They are a testament to the power of individuality, a living embodiment of the belief that one can be true to oneself, even in the darkest of circumstances. And it is this reckless, carefree, and chaotic personality that makes Jinxxe not just a name, but a symbol of vibrant, chaotic rebellion. |
Strengths
| They are incredibly intelligent, especially when it comes to creating and using weapons, which is a major strength in their line of work. |
| They are also highly adaptable, capable of quickly adjusting their strategies based on the situation at hand. |
| Jinxxe is fearless, willing to face danger head-on and take risks that others might shy away from. |
| Their unpredictable nature can also be a strength, as it makes their actions difficult for enemies to anticipate. |
| Jinxxe's vibrant and unique style can be a strength, as it makes them memorable and easily identifiable to allies. |
| Their ability to blend into crowds despite their flamboyant appearance is a testament to their excellent disguise skills. |
| Jinxxe's affinity for music is not just a passion, but also a strength. It allows them to find rhythm and patterns in chaos, potentially helping them in unpredictable situations. |
Weaknesses
| They struggles with mental health issues, including trauma and instability, which can sometimes interfere with her judgment and relationships. |
| Jinxxe's loyalty, while a strength in some respects, can also be a weakness if it leads them to blindly follow or protect someone without questioning their motives or actions. |
| Their reliance on weapons and physical strength means they can be at a disadvantage in situations that require diplomacy or subtlety. |
| Jinxxe's impulsiveness can also be a weakness, as they often act without fully considering the consequences. |
| Their carefree and reckless demeanor might lead them to underestimate serious threats. |
| Jinxxe's flamboyant and vibrant style, while a strength, can also be a weakness as it draws attention and makes them stand out in a crowd. |
| While Jinxxe is fiercely loyal to their comrades, this could also be exploited by enemies. |
Kin*
| Younger Sibling to Marlow Azura Moretti |
Affiliations
| Younger Sibling to Marlow Azura Moretti "He's like a slug. Ancient-looking, fat, and gross. Probably slimy, too, but I never bothered to touch him." |
| Friend to Avery Leroy Solstråle Moretti "My man is the embodiment of mental health issues. Just like I always say, depression and insanity go hand in hand." |
| Others are open. |
Other
| I have no context to put the word omertà into :") |
| Theme Song: "Daisy" - Ashnikko [This is also what their laugh sounds like] |
| They are my baby, if you are mean to them we will take turns stabbing you :3 |

Edited at June 2, 2024 07:16 PM by Nochnoy
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 31, 2024 03:22 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Salazar, The Tea Drinkers,
Accepted ^^
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 1, 2024 01:54 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Nochnoy,
Accepted!
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 2, 2024 06:17 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Credits to midjourney to generate the picture from my prompt above.
Name:
Cleopatra Van Hertling
Name Pronounciation:
Cleo-pat-ra
Nickname(s)*:
Cleo
Sexuality*:
Bisexual, male leaning
Pronouns:
She/Her
Role:
Underboss for the Moretti Family
Languages Spoken*
English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Irish
Native Language*:
English/Italian
Voice & Accent*:
She has a slight Italian accent when she speaks.
Her voice claim is: Reinaeiry.
Appearance:
Cleo knows she has curves and she uses them to her advantage. She has shapely hips that melt into long athletic legs. Her upper body has a slightly larger than normal but not over large chest with a flat stomach that many have envied her for. She has a soft round face with a barely noticeable cleft chin. Her eyes are round with a little button nose that gives her a more natural beauty with a naturally tanned skin tone from many years spent out working the horses and ranch. Cleo has deep sea blue almost black eyes that seem to pull people in when she talks or mimic the rolling waves of the sea. Her lips are full and plump sometimes wearing a shade of dark red to contrast the makeup that she does around her eyes to try and brighten the darkness. She has waist length dark brown hair that carries a natural wave when she is fresh out of the water.
Cleo has two piercings on both ears and her cartilage pierced on the left one. Many times, she will have a chain connecting two of the piercings on her left ear to adjourn the rim of the ear. She has two full sleeves of different animal tattoos that look like they are coming out from under her skin in certain areas. She also has a simple rose tattoo on her right thigh in the shape of a garter, though many do not get to see this tattoo unless they catch her off guard. Normal clothes for the young woman is a pair of jeans, cowboy boots, and a tank top or t-shirt. She has a solid 5'8" frame but can appear slightly taller when she is wearing her boots. The young woman has a barrage of different blades that rest on her hips, but most notably are the two daggers with dragons on the hilts. The blades look simple until one gets close enough to notice the fine detail done in the hilts for the dragons. The daggers are usually hidden or in her vehicle.
Credits to midjourney to generate the picture from my prompt above.
Personality:

Cleo is reserved in appearance alone. Behind closed doors, Cleo prefers to speak her mind and wants to enjoy her time with friends. She is headstrong like her father but will try to listen and work through the problem without getting frustrated. She prefers to spend her time watching those around her and can usually be found watching people with a book in her hand to appear as though she is reading.

Cleo is loyal to her mafia family that she has grown up around. They are all part of her family, even though she wishes she could spend all of her time with the horses that she breeds and races, Cleo would not change where she is in her life. She loves children and wants to start a family of her own one day but hasn’t found the right guy to capture her heart.

The young woman is also captivated by the sheer power and uncertainty about the ocean waters and powerful horses. She never tires of staring down into the depths wondering what is going on below the surface that she isn’t able to see. Something has always drawn her to the dark waters whether it be the stories or her father’s blood that courses through her veins.

Cleo takes Omertà very seriously which is why she tends to spend most of her time out on the family's horse ranch that and it gets her away from most of the hustle of the city.

Strengths:
She has a way with animals that not many have figured out.
She has patience.
Cleo keeps calm in most situations.
She knows when to keep her mouth shut
Weaknesses:
Her animals
Friends/Family
Is highly allergic to bee stings
Likes*:
Animals
Coffee
The Ocean
Racing
WIP
Dislikes*:
Mustard
People who are cruel to animals and innocents.
Bees
Being still for too long
WIP
Kin*:
Open/PM Me
Affiliations:
TBD, pm me
Marlow: Childhood friend. "I don't even know why he goes gambling...the poor guy can't read cards at all."
Other:
Please let me know if I need to add, subtract, or change anything. :) I can't wait to get back into writing.

Edited at June 2, 2024 07:05 PM by FrostyK
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 2, 2024 06:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@FrostyK,
Accepted! ^^
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 2, 2024 06:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion Thread was made! Please check out the first page.
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 2, 2024 10:21 PM

Sapphire

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Halo Ashley
Name Meaning
Halo- Divine aura
Ashley- Ash tree
Name Pronounciation
[Hay-Low] [Ash-Lee]
Pronouns
She/Her
Languages Spoken
English, Italian, Spanish
Native Language
English
Role
Underboss for The Vitale Family
Appearance
Halo stands at the hieght of 5'8" and her weight is 138. Her eyes are an ice blue and her hair is black with red dyed ends which she either wears her hair down or in a braid. Her hair is the length to the middle of her back. Her face is round and she has round eyes. She has piercings up her ears and she has as a double eyebrow piercing on the left. She has the left side on her nose pierced with a sliver loop. She has tattoos that run up her back and down her arms. The tattoos on her arms include roses and skulls. The tattoo on her back is a fox. Her skin is a light tan and her build is strong. She has a scars that are on her back, right arm, and both legs are from the car accident that happened when she was young. Halo normally wears black motorcycle pants with a white shirt. Sometimes she would wear shorts depending on the day and her mood. She always has a dagger on her that are in the belt of her jeans or shorts. She wears a cross necklace that was passed down to her when her grandmother died. Halo hasn't shown much emotion since her little sister died.
Personality
Halo is kind when she ain't mad about something, so almost never. She easily gets mad if something would go wrong or if someone would say the wrong thing. She would never hurt someone unless they would hurt her first. She would let her anger will get the best of her sometimes but she would never take it out on someone. She only speaks when spoken to or if she really needs too. If things would get out of control she would say something about it. She treats people right. Her father taught her how to fight so she isn't scared to fight a man. Halo always tries to keep her anger under control if someone or something was pissing her off. She would never say anything behind someone's back no matter who it is. She would rather say it to their faces. She has no family left and she has few friends. Since Halo is quiet sometimes she sees everything that goes on. Her Instincts are sharp so if she felt like something was wrong something would usually turn bad either minutes or hours later. She doesn't boss people around but she will if something needs to be done now or later.
Strengths
-Halo is an excellent fighter sice she trained since she was young. She won every fight she has been in.
-She is calm most of the time because she ain't around like 10 other people. If she was in a crowd she always has a temper.
-She has patience certain times because if she is just standing there waiting then she wouldn't get annoyed by it. If someone told her that they would be there that specific time then she would wait for a few minutes before getting annoyed.
Weaknesses
-She has trauma from a car accident that happened when she was 8 years old.
-Her anger issues are a weakness because they could get the best of her and she wouldn't care who it was that she hurt.
-Friends are a weakness because they could distract you from something that you had/have your mind set on
Likes.
-Halo loves animals since she grew up with a small farm.
-She started shooting when she was 12 so her aim is perfect.
-She grew up on fighting. Literally, she trained everyday since she was 4½.
Dislikes-
-Halo doesn't like talking to other people. Ex- people outside The Vitale Family
-Halo hates running from a fight because she lost enough people to stop having fear of others
-Hates driving slow because Halo practically grew up with speed since her father always drove over 100 MPH.
Affiliations
Open, pm me.
Other
Took me a little while sorry. Please let me know if I need to fix and/or add/subtract anything.

Edited at June 3, 2024 06:42 AM by Sapphire
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 3, 2024 01:32 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Sapphire,
You missed something that was not optional, you need more detail to the strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes. You're also missing something that's extra required.
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 3, 2024 06:42 AM

Sapphire

Neutral

Give Award

Salem said:
@Sapphire,
You missed something that was not optional, you need more detail to the strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes. You're also missing something that's extra required.

I fixed it. Please let me know if I need to fix it again or if I need to add anything else.
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!June 3, 2024 01:42 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Sapphire
Declined. You didnt fix it and you didn't read the rules

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us