Wolf Play : Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | Open
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:41:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I haven't done any fireworks this year >.>
 USAJake
11:41:11 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Omgs What do the fireworks look like over there?
 Clear Sky
11:40:55 Sky / Blue - she,her
anyone awake?
 technoblade
11:37:26 Lil Techy | Techno
it sounds like giants stomping around in the distance right now
 Feiella
11:31:36 Fei the writer
I once did warn someone on accident after I sneezed
 Continental Wolves
11:31:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
They look like some of my childhood dogs plus they are only in Louisiana (so a few hours drive away) *^* would totally adopt another dog if I didn't have my elderly gal
 Upstep Pack
11:30:05 the Yellow Pack
Mod problems 101
XD
 Feiella
11:28:44 Fei the writer
Tai
Thankfully not me lol

Bjake
you ok there?
 Obscurity
11:27:53 Tai
I may or may not have warned someone or deleted a post by accident, my bad 💀
 USAJake
11:25:43 Don't call me BJ.
I need sleep, screwing up my spelling that badly.
 USAJake
11:25:15 Don't call me BJ.
Oh gods... no please I meant Buy
 USAJake
11:25:00 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
By them all
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:23:42 Blue Poison Dart
Lol
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:23:28 Blue Poison Dart
Stop looking at adoptable dogs in a state you don't even live in
 Continental Wolves
11:22:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Someone tell me to stop looking at adoptable dogs in a state I don't even live in >.>
 OCCULTIST
11:21:47 Man Lover
59R
 SleepT0ken
11:20:13 
what is the highest rarity you can get with AC?
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:19:52 Blue Poison Dart
Silver
M'kay, lemme change it
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:19:34 Blue Poison Dart
-WP Click-
Gonna leave this to Chat while I sleep
 SilverBird
11:19:34 Dawn sun
Hey Frog

You got 30 paws now!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +4
Grizzly Bear : 0
Bobcat : +2
    Summer Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 19, 2024 11:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Sanarnia, reserved ^^
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 20, 2024 12:24 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Odelia Seraphim Scorpius

Zodiac: Scorpio
Nickname(s): Ode, Odel, Odelina, Oddie (Pronounced oh-dee) {Generally utilized only by those close to her}
Age: A number that signifies nothing to the one that matters most.
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Selectively Polyamorous (Primarily prefers monogamy if at all feasible)

Appearance:

A beauty derived from darkness itself that attracts the few and the many with only a mere glance. Odelia stands at a height of 5’3 (162cm) and is blessed with a mesomorphic hourglass figure that leaves nothing baren. She has stunningly light tan skin complimented with thick luxurious obsidian curly waves that span down her spine and end at the length of her hips. She has an athletic and lean build that is well muscled in both arms and legs. Her curves as lightly mentioned earlier are fully filled in to that tastes of many mens desires leaving nothing amiss.

Her facial structure bears a rather soft diamond shape. One of which peaks enough interest of any on-lookers but may intimidate an initial approach, based upon what mask she chooses to wear. Her large dark pools that could read just about anyone in the room are what bring on the allure and tasteful desire to know everything about her. Under just the right ray of light their true color of the darkest shade of brown may be revealed. She is further complemented with well shaped eyebrows and luminous long lashes. She has a soft button nose as well as small rounded ears that are adorned with numerous studded piercings and two helix piercings on the top of the left ear.

She can generally be found wearing either sweats and a skin-tight long sleeve top in a variety of autumn colors or leggings with cropped skin tight long sleeved tops. In occasion dependent on her mood she will wear either medium wash ripped jeans or black ripped jeans however all of which are ultra high waisted to only reveal the slightest of skin on her waist. When it comes to shoe selection she has a preference for boots, owning at least three pairs. Very rarely are her toes ever exposed unless it is sweltering hot, in which she will wear a pair of sandals with relatively thick suede straps over top. Alternatively she has a deep affinity for all things baggy and can be found comfortable in large oversized sweatshirts and cotton shorts with fuzzy socks.

Spring and summer outfits generally consist of cropped skin tight halter tops that reveal the fullness of her bust or thin oversized tees with spandex shorts hidden beneath. Regarding hairstyles she generally wears her hair down and does not particularly style it. On rare occasions will she line the front of her face with small twin braids or a pair of bubble braids. In truth during warmer climates she would prefer to wear twin French braids in her hair, however unfortunately doesn't know how to French braid on herself and would rather recruit one of her male companions.

During more festive outtings she leaves very little to the imagination selecting tastefully revealing dresses in dark crimson reds, vibrant blood reds, deep blacks, and on occasion the brightest of yellows. However, despite her beauty should you get on her bad side elongated fangs may be flashed your way and on ocassion when she is feeling flirtatious a forked tongue may be seen slipping from her soft lips.

Personality:

Mysterious - Upon first glance Odelia bears an unremarkable air that instantly grabs the attention of the room. Despite being mostly solitary and reserved, to make eye contact with her is to gaze into someone who seems to have many secrets to share. While there are instances where this air intimidates a select few upon proper introductions there truly is no harm that lay amongst those with good intentions.

Passionate - Odelia is immensely passionate about caring for those within her shared element. She is deeply passionate about seeking the truth and refuses to ever give into weakness.

Self-aware - In times where things may go awry it does not take Odelia very long to perform a self-assessment and determine how her approach to a situation may need to be adjusted (for better or for worse).

Observant - Similar to the scorpion Odelia prefers to remain in the background assessing the situation/interaction of others before involving herself in anything.

Articulate - Her tongue is sharper than a sword. Given her ability to stray away from conflict until intervention is absolutely necessary, should she ve required to end the bickering, words will not falter from her silver tongue.

Flirtatious - Dependent on several factors the cosmos further graced her with a desire for intimacy in more than just the physical sense. On occasion such cravings for emotional intimacy, spiritual illumination, and physical closeness can play a factor in her flirtatious mannerisms, however more often than not she utilizes it to gather additional information to assist in her cause.

Abrasive - To some she may be abrasive upon initial introductions, however it is more of a test to determine whether the individual is compatible and able to handle her during periods of chaos.

Distrusting - She can be heavily distrusting of others around her upon first glance. If there is a single doubt in her mind that one’s loyalty to her is in question she will make it very clear that she has been wronged in one way or another. Once trust is lost it is very difficult for her to give back.

Over-protective & Jealous - Upon making a claim on any given individual she can grow very protective of them. She finds fulfillment in being able to support her followers happiness and makes certain that any who choose to follow her and stand beside her are granted protections from anything that may attempt to cause them harm. She unfortunately in turn also falls victim to becoming jealous should she be placed on a back burner or feel a sense of abandonment from one she cares deeply for.

Backstory:

As the cosmos lay dormant for some time the dearest child of the dark remained cradled in its cold dark womb. That is, until the constellations that now beautifully glisten and dance in the night sky, were formed. Being the eighth constellation to be created it would be no surprise that the cosmos themselves graced her astrological form to be none other than that of a venomous eight-legged arachnid that enjoys to lie in wait in the shadows until it has found its opportunity to strike down its prey.

Fortunately, her physical form does not bear any resemblance to that of her constellation. Blessed to have been graced with a mysterious air to draw enough curiosity toward her lingering prey, she views herself as none other than a protector of truth and should deceit prevail, ultimately serve as the executioner. Upon her creation Pluto and Mars had laid their claim in providing her everything she needs. Mars serves as her strength to seek not only the truth but fulfill her passion to deeply care and love those who are close to her. Pluto serves to allow Odelia to embrace her emotions and grace her with that natural and powerful intuition to the point in which some consider her to have psychic abilities.

Intellectual discourse - she greatly enjoys picking the brain of others and having her brain picked about a variety of topics. Even if there is a topic at hand that she knows nothing about she will outrightly actively seek out information to discover.

Learning - Odelia adores learning about anything and everything she possibly can get her brain around. She has a particular affinity toward the sciences however attempts to be well-versed in other subjects.

Fall weather
Hot Chocolate
Hot tea (generally mint and chamomile)
Iced Herbal Teas (Raspberry, Mango Passionfruit, Peach Green Tea)
Fuzzy Socks
Oversized Sweatshirts
Snakes
Fire
Darkness
Physical Touch/Being held for long periods of time
Sleeping
Rainstorms (especially at night)
Baking
Pain - she mostly enjoys physical pain directed toward herself under the right circumstances.

Dislikes:
Dishonesty
Disorganization
Spontaniety - She would much prefer plans to be organized rather than sprung up on her at the last minute but depends on her mood.
Betrayal
Abandonment
Small talk
Being Hot
Liars
Consistent Negativity
Insects - Absolutely abhorrent to bugs.
Arrogance - to a degree under the right circumstances she may tolerate it for a very short moment before expressing her utter disgust toward the individual

Relations
Hayden
We initially met at a bar. I cannot recall what I was doing there other than observing the scene and taking in the atmosphere, but you caught me sipping on an amaretto sour and were quick to buy me another and know more about me having exchanged tasteful curious glances at each other. I was a bit apprehensive at first but quickly warmed up to you, only to find that you had an opposite, and soon I was peering into the eyes of two exquisitely juxtaposing men.

Rowan
Following a rather lengthy conversation with your counterpart and exchanging flirtatious physical gestures and laughs you decided to finally join in the conversation. While a tad more distant and aloof towards my advances I held nothing against you finding out you had no interest in that sort of banter, rather it was the attention you sought after and attention you did receive. Following our initial meeting I quickly discovered your love for my baking and have since baked for you as a gesture of my affection.~

Other
Elemental Affinity: Water
Colors: Obsidian, Rust, Scarlet
Planets: Mars and Pluto
Flowers: Geranium, Marigold, Chrysanthemum, Amaranth, and Peony
Season: Fall
Patron Animals: Scorpion, Phoenix, Snake, and Eagle
Symbolism: Creation and Destruction, Lust, Passion
Birthstone: Topaz
Home at a glance: Clicky Clicky

Theme Song(s):
Suncity - Khalid ft Empress Of
Otra Noche - J Balvin ft Khalid
Can We Kiss Forever? - Kina & Adriana Proenza

Quote: "I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was." - unknown

Voice Claim: Gal Gadot

Edited at March 27, 2024 01:05 AM by Sanania
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 20, 2024 01:22 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Sanania, which zodiac is she? ^^"
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 20, 2024 01:27 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
She's Scorpio, let me go add that somewhere.
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 20, 2024 02:34 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Sanania, accepted ^^
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 22, 2024 06:23 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Not sure if this is everything that's needed buts it's what I got so far T^T
Avidian Bellamy
(Goes by Bell or Adyn)
Male
He/him
Profession/Title;
Zodiac God: Libra
Family;
N/A
Friends;
N/A
Personality;
Adyn strives to help in any way he can manage, and it tends to drain him emotionally and physically. Being a God is stressful, and he uses his ability to help others and smooth over arguments as a way to escape. Though to others having this ability feels like a job, he feels like it's more of a talent, and that it should be used productively and in only the cases which need it the most. Adyn holds a strong longing to find things that are fair in life and present them to people, because even though life may be fair in itself, there are certain aspects that are and will continue to be fair, it's how humans have made the world work. He is kind and thoughtful and won't hesitate to give everything he has to a friend, even if it leaves him with nothing he doesn't expect anything in return.
Hobbies/pastimes;
Adyn is an avid reader, any free time he gets goes to books and he is often found lounging around libraries or parks with a stack of books by his side.
Description;
Standing at an astonishingly short height for a god, Adyn is 5 '0, and often gets picked on for his short, yet lengthy, stature, but he takes it lightly, knowing they probably don't mean it in a harmful way. Across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose a light sprinkling of freckles adorns a face with rosacea, resembling a blush or sorts. His hair falls right above his ears in locks of dirty blond he carefully styles every morning to make sure they don't go flat. His eyes shine a brilliant colour of UV purple in the light, and appear almost black in the sunlight. As for what he wears, it's usually a light academia aesthetic consisting of a Soft oatmeal-coloured knit, reminiscent of a classic ivy league aesthetic. Its fine wool blend exudes elegance and warmth. The sweater features a subtle v neck design, allowing the collar of the white-beige button-up shirt to peek through tastefully. The combination creates a refined layered look, embodying sophistication with a touch of vintage charm, the shirt beneath is crisp and tailored, providing a clean canvas for the sweater to drape effortlessly over.
Music
Books
Strawberry lemonade
Pasta
Dislikes
Loud/crowded places
Cocky people
Spicy food
Carbonated drinks
Pizza

Edited at March 23, 2024 10:11 AM by -Sweet-Poison-
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 22, 2024 06:57 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
There needs to be more information ^^ Examples of the info I need can be found under "Sign up sheet form"

-Sweet-Poison- said:
Avidian Bellamy
(Goes by Bell or Adyn)
Profession/Title;
Family;
N/A
Friends;
N/A
Personality;
Adyn strives to help in any way he can manage, and it tends to drain him emotionally and physically. Being a God is stressful, and he uses his ability to help others and smooth over arguments as a way to escape. Though to others having this ability feels like a job, he feels like it's more of a talent, and that it should be used productively and in only the cases which need it the most. Adyn holds a strong longing to find things that are fair in life and present them to people, because even though life may be fair in itself, there are certain aspects that are and will continue to be fair, it's how humans have made the world work. He is kind and thoughtful and won't hesitate to give everything he has to a friend, even if it leaves him with nothing he doesn't expect anything in return.
Hobbies/pastimes;
Adyn is an avid reader, any free time he gets goes to books and he is often found lounging around libraries or parks with a stack of books by his side.
Description;
Standing at an astonishingly short height for a god, Adyn is 5 '0, and often gets picked on for his short, yet lengthy, stature, but he takes it lightly, knowing they probably don't mean it in a harmful way. Across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose a light sprinkling of freckles adorns a face with rosacea, resembling a blush or sorts. His hair falls right above his ears in locks of dirty blond he carefully styles every morning to make sure they don't go flat. His eyes shine a brilliant colour of UV purple in the light, and appear almost black in the sunlight. As for what he wears, it's usually a light academia aesthetic consisting of a Soft oatmeal-coloured knit, reminiscent of a classic ivy league aesthetic. Its fine wool blend exudes elegance and warmth. The sweater features a subtle v neck design, allowing the collar of the white-beige button-up shirt to peek through tastefully. The combination creates a refined layered look, embodying sophistication with a touch of vintage charm, the shirt beneath is crisp and tailored, providing a clean canvas for the sweater to drape effortlessly over.

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 23, 2024 10:11 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Edited it :3

Salem said:
There needs to be more information ^^ Examples of the info I need can be found under "Sign up sheet form"

-Sweet-Poison- said:
Avidian Bellamy
(Goes by Bell or Adyn)
Profession/Title;
Family;
N/A
Friends;
N/A
Personality;
Hobbies/pastimes;
Description;

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 23, 2024 11:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
accepted!
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 25, 2024 11:27 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Cal Thi Lê

Pronouns: She/He/They

Role: Greek Deity (Dionysus)

Sexuality: Ambi-Bisexual

Appearance: Cal looks like they would blow over and fall to the ground in moderate wind, but they are surprisingly stronger than they seem. They stand at six foot four, extremely tall for someone of their age and their legs seem disproportionately long compared to their torso, head, and arms. They used to be a lot lankier and thinner, but now he is muscular enough that he does not look like he has been starved his whole life. Large feet at a size 10 men’s, thin, slouching shoulders, and sharp hips all make up the person who looks like they were stretched out in a taffy machine. They also have a lot of bruises. Bruises? Yes, he has a lot of bruises. Too many. Scars that cover their arms in perfect circle formation that look like they were burned into them, scratched and dried blood solidified on their knuckles, and purple hand marks on their wrists are just some of the bruises that paint their rough skin. Cal is often covered in dirt and scrapes, but don't forget their twitchy long fingers that look like they are pencils strapped to his palms. They, their lengthy skeleton fingers, have tiny nails that are always filed down with dirt and grim beneath them and are decorated with colorful band aids to try and hide the cuts, scratches, and bruises earned from punching assholes. They have a few other scars, one on their leg, a very prominent one in the middle of their ribs, and another on the back of their neck, but if I went over them all, we’d be here forever. Fortunately for them, Cal is what someone would call roguishly handsome, minus the handsome. Maybe add a little handsomeness, but she just looks too tired to try. They have narrow, rectangular shaped eyes that are a warm brown. Their eyes rest under thin eyebrows and over heavy bags and seem to look like honey under the proper lighting. They always seem filled with either a mischievous plot or sorrow. Their nose is narrow and pointed and their cheeks and ears are often red, a nice compliment to his slightly tan skin. Thin lips shape cheesy grins and large smiles into their oval face, androgynous and a small gap can be seen between their teeth when they do. Their hair is dark brown, smooth and silky soft, and stretches down to midway between his shoulders and chin. Cal’s hair has curtain bangs and hair that is half-up, half-down most of the time to add to their androgynous appearance.

Backstory: haha no

Likes: Making people smile, a nice warm meal, sunny weather when it isn’t too humid or hot, science theories, space, a good book, ghost stories and haunted looking places, making others proud, track and field, art, psychology, writing, baking, + parties

Dislikes: Cold, rainy weather, stale food, ketchup, English (I mean really, who even likes this anyways?), his stupid allergies and not being able to pet cats, his asthma, having to squint at things to see properly because of his vision, guns, tight spaces, drinking anything around people, + especially people taking photos of him.

Theme Song or Quote*: Golden Boy, I Cut Myself (Shaving), Me/Myself/I

~~~~~

Name: Mai Cooper

Pronouns: She/her

Role: Greek Goddess (Iris)

Sexuality*: Mono-Pansexual

Appearance: Mai is chaotic and this shows in her appearance. Her rosy beige skin is tattered with previous scars from fumbles, tumbles, and whatever activity she has gotten into. She has a white spot on her knee after she fell off a mountain, she has a slice in her eyebrow when a dog she was caring for was scared, and a burn on the side of her left hand from a bully of hers who “accidentally” spilled acid on her hand— though this bully would later find that his girlfriend cheated on him with Mai so Brett could eat it. Anyways, Mai also has beauty marks which litter her short, five foot two body. They are spread across her hairy arms, by the tattoo of a fool tarot card on the back of her right hand, the back of her sunburnt neck, and a plethora of other locations. While she has an hourglass figure, she has a bigger waist and thighs than her shoulders so maybe her figure is more comparable to a pear.

As for her face and hair, she has a round face that makes her look childish along with her height and her short pink hair. Her face holds beauty marks under her eyes and at the corner of her beaming grin. These marks only become more visible when her cheeks burn red when she is flustered or frustrated. Her face is usually free of makeup but she will occasionally get fancy and use a combination of purple and orange eyeshadow with black eyeliner. As for her hair, it is cut to be chin length with light rosy streaks in her pink hair. Even with plenty of curls and volume, however, it is hard to look past the damage from repeated dying and how messily cut it is. Now, she has just accepted her natural pink color but her hair is still visibly damaged. When she does not have her hair loose or pinned back with a moon, star, or flower clip, she will put her hair in a low, partial-ponytail.

Backstory: nope.

Likes: Caffeine, Bright, Warm Colors, Desert Aesthetics, Aliens, Indie Bands, Taking Care Of Plants, Cats, Snakes, Little Coffee Shops, Empty Space without Civilization, Engineering, Paint Markers, Tinkering, Cars, Music, Sweet and Spicy Foods

Dislikes: Feeling Tired, Blue, Cold Temperatures, Uncreativity, Electric Music, Baking, Cooking of Any Kind, Sour Foods, Spiders, Crowded Cities, Senseless Graffitti, Needing Parts, Dumpster Diving

Theme Song or Quote: Rät, Tv Head, After Coffee

(sorry this took so long- currently in another country so service has been as limited as my free time)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us