Wolf Play : Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!
Chatbox
12:02:54 Asmodeus (he/they)
never mind it's in glitched now
 Continental Wolves
12:02:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 238 days in a row.
12:01:43 Asmodeus (he/they)
um howl at the moon is glitched for me
12:00:54 Asmodeus (he/they)
bjake

the campus I'm on refused to set off fireworks
 USAJake
11:59:51 Don't call me BJ.
@Asmodeus
Samesies, I was really looking forward to them this year. No one here was in a patriotic mood enough to do any fireworks :(
11:59:04 Asmodeus (he/they)
-Click-

I made this pelt design but I don't think I will turn it in for the contest
 Demon Souls
11:53:57 Demon/Death
What level is best for hunting rabbits?
11:53:31 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm sad cause I couldn't see any fireworks :(
 Blood lust tide
11:52:52 BewareWhoYouTrust
Fireworks
-Click-
 Golden Meadows
11:52:10 Ollie, Gold
Welp, happy fourth of july to all those who are celebrating it.

Me and my cousin are going to sneak out at 11:30, so wish me luck with that lol
 Chaotic Twins
11:51:34 Ryder,Kalian
I'm excited for FMC
 Continental Wolves
11:41:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I haven't done any fireworks this year >.>
 USAJake
11:41:11 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Omgs What do the fireworks look like over there?
 Clear Sky
11:40:55 Sky / Blue - she,her
anyone awake?
 technoblade
11:37:26 Lil Techy | Techno
it sounds like giants stomping around in the distance right now
 Feiella
11:31:36 Fei the writer
I once did warn someone on accident after I sneezed
 Continental Wolves
11:31:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
They look like some of my childhood dogs plus they are only in Louisiana (so a few hours drive away) *^* would totally adopt another dog if I didn't have my elderly gal
 Upstep Pack
11:30:05 the Yellow Pack
Mod problems 101
XD
 Feiella
11:28:44 Fei the writer
Tai
Thankfully not me lol

Bjake
you ok there?
 Obscurity
11:27:53 Tai
I may or may not have warned someone or deleted a post by accident, my bad 💀

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Spotted Hyena : -4
Leopard : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 21, 2024 04:44 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!

Silver via said:
Can I reserve a scout? I need to do some reseach on european birbs :>

Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 21, 2024 05:55 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Esprit 'Whisp ' Woods
Role: fledgling
Animal: cat
Appearance: Whisp's long silky black hair is usually quite neat due to her habits of grooming/ brushing her hair. There are small brown and cream streaks in her hair but not very noticeable that it seems dyed or somebody realised she is an abnormal. Her cat like eyes are dark green with a golden ring around her pupils. Being tall and slender, Whisp is very agile and swift. Her nails are sharp like claws and her teeth are pointed like fangs. Whisp doesn't have a tail but cat ears that poke put through her hair on the top of her head. Luckily, she has found an easy solution to that and mostly wears hats or has her hood pulled up. If Whisp can't use a hat or hood, she wears her hair in a bun to cover her ears.
Credits to ラブぴんく💘LOVEPiNK Picrew: Esprit
Personality: Whisp is a quiet and shy girl who prefers to keep to herself. She has learnt to be wary and alert which can make her seem hostile but is a good friend when you get to know her. When you have earned her trust, she is very loyal and protective. Whisp is very soft and kind to her cat. Although you may be another abnormal, if they have canine abnormalities (dog,wolf,fox) she can be even more distrustful- this is more because of her cat instincts rather than not liking the actual person.
Dislikes: rain, hunters
Strengths: good balance, agile, fast, intelligent
Weaknesses: insensitive and impatient
Backstory: Whisp was born in a small village on the outskirts of a city. When her parents saw her abnormalities, they abandoned her in an alleyway in the city. She was found by a young man who had abnormalities too. He raised her and when she was 12, he left on a mission to find and save other abnormals. After waiting for one year, he didn't come back. Later on the news, an abnormal had been killed but a group managed to escape. It was her adoptive father who had died. Hunters invaded her home and Whisp, prepared for a situation like this, took what little she had and fled. While on the run, she found a real cat who became her friend. Eventually, she found a safe home with other abnormals.
Other: From the first RP
Friends with Basil :3

Edited at March 23, 2024 04:38 PM by Moonlight wolf
Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 22, 2024 05:44 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! Welcome back

Moonlight wolf said:
Name: Esprit 'Whisp ' Woods
Role: fledgling
Animal: cat
Appearance: Whisp's long silky black hair is usually quite neat due to her habits of grooming/ brushing her hair. There are small brown and cream streaks in her hair but not very noticeable that it seems dyed or somebody realised she is an abnormal. Her cat like eyes are dark green with a golden ring around her pupils. Being tall and slender, Whisp is very agile and swift. Her nails are sharp like claws and her teeth are pointed like fangs. Whisp doesn't have a tail but cat ears that poke put through her hair on the top of her head. Luckily, she has found an easy solution to that and mostly wears hats or has her hood pulled up. If Whisp can't use a hat or hood, she waers her hair in a bun to cover her ears.
Personality: Whisp is a quiet and shy girl who prefers to keep to herself. She has learnt to be wary and alert which can make her seem hostile but is a good friend when you get to know her. When you have earned her trust, she is very loyal and protective. Whisp is very soft and kind to her cat. Although you may be another abnormal, if they have canine abnormalities (dog,wolf,fox) she can be even more distrustful- this is more because of her cat instincts rather than not liking the actual person.
Dislikes: rain, hunters
Strengths: good balance, agile, fast, intelligent
Weaknesses: insensitive and impatient
Backstory: Whisp was born in a small village on the outskirts of a city. When her parents saw her abnormalities, they abandoned her in an alleyway in the city. She was found by a young man who had abnormalities too. He raised her and when she was 12, he left on a mission to find and save other abnormals. After waiting for one year, he didn't come back. Later on the news, an abnormal had been killed but a group managed to escape. It was her adoptive father who had died. Hunters invaded her home and Whisp, prepared for a situation like this, took what little she had and fled. While on the run, she found a real cat who became her friend. Eventually, she found a safe home with other abnormals.
Other: From the first RP

Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 22, 2024 05:58 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 25, 2024 12:22 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Name:
Nirav
Animal:
Tiger
Role:
Deputy
Appearance:
Nirav has bright orange hair, resembling that of a tiger's fur. She has a few black streaks through it. Her most notable features, however, are her round-shaped ears and striped tail. Nirav has deep, forest green eyes and dark eye-lashes.
-
Nirav is 5'7 feet tall. She tends to move in a quiet, calculated way. Her tiger instincts assist greatly with this. Her posture indicated confidence and watchfullness a lot of the time. She has some muscles from learning how to move around the forest and evade potential dangers.
Personality:
Confident | Extroverted | Strategic
-
Nirav won't let others push her around. Yes, she will listen to potential suggestions, but she won't just accept them or follow plans without consideration. She can be considered stubborn for these reasons.
-
Nirav has always been social with those that are in the group. She finds it important to make sure everyone is settled in and are getting along. After all, if people within the group are unhappy with eachother it'll make it easier for the outsiders to cause more problems. One thing Nirav won't admit is that she often sees interactions as just an ends of making people remain peaceful. The only real interactions she considers to be genuine are those with her close friends.
Strengths:
+ Swimming - Did you know that tigers are actually quite good swimmers? That skill has been inherited by Nirav.
+ Stealth - Being able to move around quietly is often times useful.
+
Weaknesses:
-
-
-
Backstory:
Other:

Edited at March 28, 2024 09:13 AM by Crazydayz
Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 25, 2024 01:20 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Imber

Animal: Kestrel

Role: Scout

Appearance: Imber has a small, wiry frame that makes flying effortless. He has the wings of a kestrel and his shoulder length hair, which is almost always tied back in some way, happens to be very similar to the light brown of his wings. He has bright green eyes and freckles across his cheeks and arms. He does have some marks from injuries, like his wings aren’t quite as full or large as the should be and weren’t taken care of properly when he was little.

Personality: He can be very stubborn and sarcastic, but if he's 'taken you under his wing' he becomes much gentler and caring, but also very protective. Surprisingly, he is also anxious about being in the camp, still quite skittish and concerned about being different and getting treated badly after what he went through.

With being a bird hybrid he has some bird like habits including; building a nest to sleep in, chirping, ect.

Strengths: (2+) Does flying count? On top of that he's quite fast and agile, which is why he joined the scouts. His eye sight is great as well, giving him a birds eye view you could say. Imber is a quick learner and even faster thinker, getting him out of many awkward situations.

Weaknesses: (2+) Imber isn't very strong, so he wouldn't be much use if there was a fight. He freezes up in times of stress, just internally panicking and trying to find a way out of whatever the situation is.

Backstory: Imber didn’t have a great childhood, he was born in the city and when his parents realized he had wings they panicked, although they feared more for their situation than Imber himself. His parents refused to let him play with other children and would try methods of hiding his wings. So when Imber was taken at the age of six they were almost relieved, while Imber was essentially put in a cage and flaunted like an exodic animal, not the child he was. At the age of thirteen he escaped, living on his own and staying hidden as well as he could. After going on like that for some time he heard rumors about this camp for people like him, although it wasn’t for another few seasons before he started a journey to find the camp. So he’s only been in the camp for three years at most, but it’s probably closer to only two years.

Other:

Edited at March 27, 2024 01:01 AM by Silver via
Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 27, 2024 01:02 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award
Mine's done! :)
Flee through the night | Revamp | Open!March 27, 2024 08:04 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Imber is accepted!