12:01:07 Silver, Luna or CWG
How much is 10 apples in mush?
IÂ’m sorry if this belongs in sales, but I asked and theyÂ’re not answering
 Night Shade
11:58:35 Graves | Chaos
Hello
 Pink Tears
11:57:40 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Me: wow being a mod on this game server (not here obviously) sounds fun!

also me: its 10pm and the tutorial broke so now i need to recreate it for a new player

im so annoyed the owner still hasnt fixed it
 Jack-A-Boo
11:56:22 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Transcendence

ohh that's cute
 Transcendence
11:55:25 free palestine
One of the arts is totally not my pet parrot carrying the pride flag
-Click-

Im actually not sure if the 800px image will load good luck lol
 Cypress Road
11:54:48 Cy, love
Oh and you need 200 to move into this apartment but you only have 75.
 Cypress Road
11:54:18 Cy, love
Yall if you were a 20 year old living in your dad's second house and renting from him and you either have move out within a week or move back in and get rid of basically all your stuff including your dog and if you move back in you will be treated like I child but be forced to have a job like and adult but not be allowed any of your money, what would you do?
 Transcendence
11:54:06 free palestine
I finally finished some large due art that was for other species groups and servers and Im going to relax here before I die lol
 Transcendence
11:51:49 free palestine
Obscurity how fast is your internet
 Vennenum
11:42:44 Venn/Venne
in case that case I can't help ya
 Jack-A-Boo
11:41:29 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I forgot I bought this wolf XD
 Obscurity
11:40:16 Tai
I do have approximately 25 tabs and three separate desktop windows open so that might have been part of the issue 💀
 Vennenum
11:38:22 Venn/Venne
its not even a large page. lol
 Obscurity
11:35:56 Tai
Venn
My Chrome browser crashed trying to load that up lol
 Vennenum
11:34:01 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 skeet
11:30:13 
-WP Click-
Finally got a pup that looked like Bae (under his DF of course) had to turn him female so I can keep Baes genes going
 Prideful Unicorn
11:27:18 Zephyros
Ethereal and Hesperos play a game of Beetle.
Ethereal wins, while Hesperos throws a fit.

Mood: Competitive
 _Moonshadow_
11:26:43 Moon
-WP Click-
Looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 Salem
11:16:53 
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Mamba : -3
Coyote : 0
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 19, 2024 11:20 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hello. You may or may not know me, but the names Wander. I've been on this site since 2015, so, nine years (that's insane). I have some experience in RPing as it's one of the main muses of mine here on this site.

Im simply looking for a few partners who are literate to advanced (500-1k+ words) and are interested in doing a number of things. I'm not super picky when it comes to topics, but I will say that I don't like romance being the number one focus as I prefer it as a subplot and slow-burn. I only RP in the forums.

Please leave below some ideas you may have, an example or two, and anything else you may think is necessary.

***I LOVE OOC discussion. I'm always open to getting to know my partner and discussing the worlds we make and our characters. Please keep this in mind as I will almost always make us a discussion thread or PM you.

Current Partners (2/???)

-Salem : Demon x Nephilim

-Ebanon : Plotting

Edited at March 21, 2024 02:21 PM by Wanderlust
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 19, 2024 11:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hi hi 👀
I'm up for RPing with ya if you want.
I can link some of the group RPs I have as examples, I like to do 500ish words in reply and I'm working on raising that number
I also don't like romance being a big part of the RP
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 12:00 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's great! I can definitely try to give you some more things to go off of if you need to raise your number. Please PM me examples and perhaps some topics and we can discuss further :)
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 12:12 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hey! I wish I remembered you, but I've been on a yearlong hiatus. No doubt I've seen you around, it just might take some hanging around to remember :') (I've been here since '19.)

I've been tryna get more active lately... getting forms up is hard xD BUT for writing, I can usually do around 750-900 words in one sitting, easy. I think the most I've gotten in one post is 1500?

Ehhhh I don't really like romance being the main focus. I do enjoy it as a sideplot, but that's different. I've been in quite a few literate RPs (mainly in the past), a lot of ones from Grimm, Kampa, Doom, Overthink101, and the like. >> The Games (I'm somewhere on the page, I dunno how cringe my old writing is), In the Shadow of Our Ancestors (last post)

I like a lot of medieval or fantasy. In the past I've done some as wolves, some as dragons, some in modern times but I'd be up to try future as well!

Edited at March 20, 2024 12:13 AM by Ebanon
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 11:18 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ebanon@
Ive seen you around but not lately as I've been gone a while myself. Id love to pursue a RP with you! Please PM me further and we can definitely discuss :)
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 11:20 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do you like animal/shifter rps?
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 11:20 AM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Whispering@
Yes, but the plot has to be interesting enough as I find they get repetitive and mundane to me.
LF 1x1 PartnersMarch 20, 2024 11:22 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im trying to make a possible fox (Maybe shifter) roleplay. Working on the plot and everything else
LF 1x1 PartnersJune 3, 2024 11:37 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello,

I am Red. I've been on here for many years, I cannot even remember. But I have roleplayed for many years as well(ever since I joined, I guess I could look it up). Anyway, I am also looking to jump into some RPs as I have come back from a break.

I would consider myself literate, usually writing 300-500 words(baseline), but it can easily go up depending on the muse and current events in the RP. I only write in 3rd person and prefer that in a partner. I also only RP in the forums. I love OOC chat and enjoy when a partner and I can just build up a dramatic plot and events.

Topics I have done in the past usually involved wolves with interesting plots. I like involving romance as a sub-plot and having it develop through the RP. I can play either gender, doesn't matter. I can also play multiple characters. If we can handle it, I think adding some side characters in occasionally can make the story more enriching.

Anyway, if you're looking for wolf plots, I can throw some ideas out. But if you're more interested in humans, I have a few ideas I wanted to try out recently. I don't use humans often but if I am in the mood it can capture my attention enough for me to try.

As for human plots:

- Pirate? Kinda?
One character is a well-known pirate captain. They are a wanted criminal by many kingdoms. They and their crew have stolen many priceless items from the king and high nobles. They also have influence in the black market which sells things like forbidden goods and illegal services(mercenaries, spies, etc). They somehow meet the other character, B, at a town near a port they are staying at temporarily. Here, we can decide what character B is. They can be someone with helpful skills whom the captain brings onto their crew... They can be an important person they are holding for ransom... they can be another criminal? Who knows. Anyway, its just an idea I got.

-Mages
Some people in this world are gifted. It is rare, but possible. These people are considered valuable, and are usually sent into the kingdom to be trained under the High Mage, a right hand to the King himself. The High Mage's role is to oversee other Mage training, helping them hone their skills and control them. The High Mage also is a close advisor to the king(not to mention a very valuable guard). Mages are seen as dangerous, powerful, desireable, untameable, unnatural, etc by the public. But the King knows one thing, they are useful. Their gifts definitely give an edge on their enemies. Mages can have any sort of powers(elemental, foresight, emotion, etc, whatever we want). Anyway, the plot I had was that character A is a mage. Their powers never really bloomed until lately, but they are completely out of control. No one has trained them, and character A is afraid to find help, and is also afraid of being sent away to train under the High Mage and service the King for the rest of their life(as most Mages are kinda indentured to the royal family, though they are treated very well by riches, treatment, nice housing, etc). So they are currently trying to remain hidden and get their powers under control. However, they have also left a trail of their destruction and powers recently, leading the King to send his high mage to find the culprit and bring them in. The intention was punishment or to keep them captive for their dangerous nature. However, the high mage sees potential in them and decides to try to train and help them. Again, a loose plot/idea.

Let me know if these sound interesting. Thanks for reading :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us