He's so pretty!~
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:41:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Moon
It does make sense because I can relate, lol~
 _Moonshadow_
10:40:55 Moon
Wish
It's horrible. I want to draw the characters in my story that im writing so bad but i can't draw humans and even if i could im afraid that i would make them look horrible and not be able to draw them how i see them in my brain
(that probably makes no sense)
 CloudGazer
10:40:25 
-WP Click-
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:40:03 Unfulfilled / Wish
Cloud
Sure!
 CloudGazer
10:39:49 
yall want to seee the wolf i got in wolfparrty last night?
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:39:46 Unfulfilled / Wish
Moon
Same here
Every. Single. Day.
 _Moonshadow_
10:39:18 Moon
does anyone else get so annoyed when they want to draw something so bad but can't execute it?
Like right now i want to draw one of my human ocs so bad but i literally cant draw humans and it's killing me on the inside
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:35:16 Unfulfilled / Wish
Woah, just realized I sounded desperate--
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:33:50 Unfulfilled / Wish
Please!
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Fire
10:32:29 Autumn . . . ?
Bye-bye Chat! :3
 Fernweh.
10:31:59 Fern|Rock Creek
Hey Seo ^^
 Seostar
10:29:37 Seo, Pidge
Fall
Lmbo
 Fernweh.
10:29:28 Fern|Rock Creek
Geodes in the hidden falls if anyone wants :)
 Autumn's Fire
10:26:48 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Yippee!
 Autumn's Fire
10:26:35 Autumn . . . ?
Holy shit, what is with my spelling tonight? I think I'd better log off for that . . .
 Seostar
10:26:25 Seo, Pidge
Fall
I mean- if you want to spell it out everytime
 Autumn's Fire
10:24:29 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
*Correction*
Seo means Search Engine Optimization. So, technically, can I call you Search Engine Omptimization, please?
 Seostar
10:24:04 Seo, Pidge
Fall
For sure lol!!
 Autumn's Fire
10:23:34 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Sure! I'll add it to my Nickname list . . .
speaking of which, can I give you a nickname? I was thinking "Engine", because seo means engine.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +4
Grizzly Bear : -4
Red Fox : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 09:38 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Acacia | F | Pride lioness | M: Callisto, Nyota, Spottedshade, Armani
-
Acacia dipped her head in respect towards the king. "Don't worry, we'll all be safe." She promised him.
After that, she headed over towards her other patrol members, Nyota and Spottedshade. It would be good to stretch her legs. Acacia slowed down, coming to a stop by the other lionesses. After a couple of seconds, she heard Armani's roar. Her head perked up with alarm.
"Should we check that out?" Acacia questioned, looking over at Nyota and Spottedshade.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 01:24 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spottedshade | Pride Lionness | M: Nyota, Acacia, Calisto
"Um, maybe?" She shifted her paws. After getting reprimanded by the king earlier, she didn't want to take any risks. She looked to the queen, waiting for her response.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 02:14 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyota | Queen | Mentions: Acacia, Spottedshade (direct) Calisto (ind)
Nyota's ears perked up as she heard a roar near the watering hole. Wonderful, they are already fighting over the water. She thought, trying to hide her annoyance.
Nyota shook her head at Acacia's question. "We'll let Calisto handle it, we need to bring back some prey."
"I saw some signs of an antelope heard not far from the border, want to go check that out?" She asked the two. Nyota liked to let the pride make decisions like these. It built trust within the pride if they knew the King and Queen tristrd them to make decisions as well.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 02:28 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spottedshade | Pride Lionness | M: Nyota, Acacia
"Antelope hunting sounds good!" Spottedshade said. She was excited for the opportunity to hunt and prove herself, and the opportunity to have fresh food. She looked over at Acacia. "If you're up for it, I mean."
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 07:52 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lionel | M | Cub | Mentions:
Lionel hopped from foot to foot for a second. It was getting kind of hot with the sun burning high. It seemed to be about noon maybe. He was starting to feel a little uneasy about this patrol. He felt like he was being watched from every angle and anything could jump out of the grass and pounce. He looked back the way they had come and saw some grass moving. It could just be the wind. He tryed to shrug it off but not investigating it made him feel even more nervous. His paws were starting to hurt from walking. He was starting to hope they could finish soon and head back. He decided to wait awhile longer and enjoy the walk the best he could.

Edited at February 1, 2024 02:24 PM by TheCuteHuskyPack
Laylani | RP ThreadFebruary 1, 2024 02:59 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zion l Male l Pride Male l M: Lionel and Hemlock, Open!
They were almost finished with the patrol, and he could tell Lionel and Hemlock were getting tired. "Don't worry, we are almost back to camp." He looked around, ears turning, nose up in the air. "Think, you'll have to do this every day if you want to be in a Pride." Zion said, giving a small chuckle. Suddenly, grass moved to their left, inside Pride territory. He heard a laugh, that he identified as a hyena. He didnt know if the cubs had noticed, but he didnt care. Ge growled under his breath, and turned left. "Hyenas!" He yelled, alerting Hemlock and Lionel. He stopped in front of the grass, and let out a loud roar, clearly scaring the hyenas. They came out of their hiding place, four of them, and growled at Zeus and the cubs, but instead of fleeing like they normally do, they looked prepared to fight.
Laylani | RP ThreadFebruary 1, 2024 03:39 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Coron | M | Rogue | Mentions: Armani, Zion, Hemlock, Lionel
Coron was so close to the water when he heard someone yelling. He looked over and saw a lioness with her claws unsheathed ready to attack him. He sighed sadly and scanned the area for escapes and other options. He looked back towards the lioness. He decided there were to many other lions nearby if he attacked her he would be swarmed. She had already attracted much more attention then he would prefer. He took a small step back into the grass but away from the lioness. He really wanted a drink. Who were they to be in charge of the water supply. He almost convinced himself to attack her but reminded himself of the other lions. He growled deep but backed off and started to head back. He went fast incase he was chased but he obviosly picked the wrong direction, because he in a few feet he came across the patrol fighting off some hyenas. Great, this was just whathe needed at this time. He watched for a second as the hyneas came out of hiding. Coron growled quietly. He hated hyenas. He almost wanted to help the other lions but they were in a pride so they didnt deserve his help. Besides, He was too busy getting off their territory. He heard some lionesess talking about an antellope herd and had decided to go and check it out. He moved on silently walking around the battle until he was a few paces behind the hyenas. He picked up speed and moved quickly. He quikly tracked down the herd. He saw one laying down and snuck over to it. He swiftly killed it and dragged it away from the prides territory and started eating. He watched what was happening at the pride. He would have to hurry though because he was quite exposed here. That would be bad for especially if they wanted revenge for him going on their territory. He quickly ate and moved on for a bit of adventure.
Laylani | RP ThreadFebruary 3, 2024 07:39 AM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Armani⇑Pride Lioness⇑M: Cubs
The male backed of Armani felt proud of herself and shook of the nerves, she was now a bit riled up and excited so she trotted of looking for something to get her energy out. Armani was getting a bit hungry so she looked around, no luck no nearby prey to hunt and/or feast on "Ugh" she exclaimed. She was getting bored and walked over to the cubs in the den "Hey cubs do you want to play?"
Laylani | RP ThreadFebruary 8, 2024 11:18 AM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zefira | Cub | Mentions: Armani
-
Zefira looked up. She was bored and Armani's offer sounded pretty good. She sounded up to the lioness. "I'll play with you! What are we doing?" Now full of energy and excited, Zefira waggled her behind and asked more questions. "Are we hunting or going on a patrol or fighting some rogues who came onto our territory?" The cub jumped onto Armani's tail, growling.
-

Edited at February 8, 2024 11:18 AM by Moonlight wolf
Laylani | RP ThreadFebruary 8, 2024 11:24 AM

Noricai

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kovit|Cub| Mentions: Armani (dir) Asha (dir) Zefria (dir)
As he lay in the nest his ears perked in response to Armani. "Oh hey, im not so sure..Is Calisto around?" * he peaked out from the grass cautiously remembering his sentence to the den. He sees the king is not to be seen and runs out from the den giggling and cackling all the way to armani and pouncing on her paws at high velocity then stumbling over himself and bumping into zefira. He sneeze's off the soft dirt that suddenly gathered on his nose before exclaiming "Come on Asha!".

Edited at February 8, 2024 11:26 AM by Noricai

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us