Wolf Play : Laylani | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Autumn's Fire
10:26:48 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Yippee!
 Autumn's Fire
10:26:35 Autumn . . . ?
Holy shit, what is with my spelling tonight? I think I'd better log off for that . . .
 Seostar
10:26:25 Seo, Pidge
Fall
I mean- if you want to spell it out everytime
 Autumn's Fire
10:24:29 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
*Correction*
Seo means Search Engine Optimization. So, technically, can I call you Search Engine Omptimization, please?
 Seostar
10:24:04 Seo, Pidge
Fall
For sure lol!!
 Autumn's Fire
10:23:34 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Sure! I'll add it to my Nickname list . . .
speaking of which, can I give you a nickname? I was thinking "Engine", because seo means engine.
 Seostar
10:22:21 Seo, Pidge
Fall (can I call you that?)
Of course anytime!
 Existence
10:22:16 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Come on give me them puppies xD
 Autumn's Fire
10:22:04 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Can I rant tomorrow sometime? My fingers hurt for tonight, lol~
 Liminal Space
10:20:50 Liminal Space
should I change my wolves names to Backrooms entities?
 Autumn's Fire
10:20:03 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Actually? Bet!
 Seostar
10:18:59 Seo, Pidge
Autumn
I for real would. Pm me any time you wanna rant. I like mail :)
 Autumn's Fire
10:18:08 Autumn . . . ?
Seo
Awh, thank you! You should hear me rant about Taylor Swift or something I'm into.
 Autumn's Fire
10:17:30 Autumn . . . ?
Meeko
Are you talking about a male dragon's . . .
 Seostar
10:16:44 Seo, Pidge
Autumn
In the best way possible. I think you should start writing news paper or online articles (debate ones or the make you think opinionated ones)
 Autumn's Fire
10:16:40 Autumn . . . ?
Continuation:
Imagine Dragons are utterly captivating. They have a forceful way of expressing certain feelings. A good example of this would be "Believer".
But . . . why do people love them?
Weren't you listening fellow self?
it's because they are strikingly similar to our favourite artists and they have an exceptional group of "Fire Breathers", the fans call themselves.

I dunno what more to talk about. Imagine Dragons aren't really my style.
 Meeko
10:15:00 Meek Meek
autumn

when I think of imagine dragons, I think of imagine dragon deez nuts across your face.

Bad joke I know...
 Autumn's Fire
10:12:53 Autumn . . . ?
When people say "Imagine Dragons", what do you think about? Do you imagine them, or do you imagine Imagine Dragons? Well, I'll provide you an answer:

First, let's talk about Imagine Dragons itself.
Why do people hate/love them?
Firstly, Imagine Dragons are hated because the people who hate on them because they turn their indifference toward Imagine Dragons into hate, causing disruptions at almost every concert or commenting rude things. Why? Because, for one factor that causes me to hate them as well, they take other people's songs and make they utterly better, which makes me like them. Say, if they take one of Taylor Swift's songs and make it 'better', would you not listen to it to determine which singer is better at the original song? This is what makes people sucked into their songs. Plus, you've got the rhythm. When you start craving to listen to an upbeat, sentimental song, where do you fly to? (Ha, no pun intended)
Imagine Dragons, of course.r
 Liminal Space
10:10:32 Liminal Space
hello chat
 Seostar
10:07:27 Seo, Pidge
Autumn
I don't have a life, go ahead.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +4
Grizzly Bear : -4
Red Fox : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 19, 2024 09:30 AM

Feral Meadows

Neutral

Give Award
Calisto
Male | King | M: Zefira (Dir) Kovit (Dir)
<><><>
He heard the shuffle of smaller paws running his way, and he saw two cubs, Zefira and Kovit. Kovit had jumped into the watering hole and splashed all around... the water jumps from the hole and onto the earth where it quickly steamed and disappeared. 'No NO NO' He then saw Zefira jump in and splash which then told Kovit that maybe they shouldn't. The cubs then got out, and Calisto quickly bats at them with his giant paws. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get their attention.
<>
"What are you two thinking?? The water is low enough and you two thought it was a good idea to just jump in and splash around? All that water you wasted, gone or adsorbed. Now, some lions will have to go without water because of you two. What do you have to say for yourselves???" He growled. "BACK TO CAMP, BOTH OF YOU!" He nudged them both a little hard, back towards camp. He looks back to the watering hole, and saw the waterline was much much lower... He would have to defend it off from prey... his pride needed the water, but they needed the prey. This was getting hard and stressful. Growling, he lashed a paw to the earth and his claws flung dirt. He needed to get out, he felt useless staying here... but he had to defend the pride. The king growls as he circled the watering hole once... studying it... it was a maybe 7 sun falls left...
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 19, 2024 07:48 PM

Noricai

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kovit|Cub| Mentions: Calisto (dir) Zefira (ind-dir)
As soon as he turned to walk with Zefia Calisto's angry pawsteps had reached them. Kovit buckled under his presence as they received a stern scolding from the king. "Ahh!..I..im sorry!' not daring to detest further he squarmed away thinking about what he had done. Kovit shuttered at the thought that his misjudgment could potentially cost the health of his family and pride. He also feared Zefira might hold this aganist him knowing he was at fault for her getting in trouble.
The dry tanned grass crunched loudly as he wearily headed to the dens, slowly he turned to glance back at the water and the king once more with guilt riddled all over his face. Wet pawprints had made a trail all the way back where the grass was barren, his paws now covered in moistened dirt.
"I was tired anyways.." he mumbled quietly as he settled into the nest lightly placing his head between his paws in defeat.

Edited at January 19, 2024 07:49 PM by Noricai
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 20, 2024 01:01 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zion l Male l Pride Male l M: Solon, Lionel, Henlock
As they approached the birder of theur territory, he could tell Lionel was getting a little frightened, both in tone and body language. Yet Zion knew they shouldnt be worried, as for now they were along the border with the elder Solon, who wouldnt hurt a fly, much less try to attack a young lion. "Lionel, its just Solon. The elder. He lives over here, and is open for advice whenever you need him. He doesnt have the strength to lay a paw on you, only to lay his knowledge." He said, in a reassuring voice. Solon had given Zion advice plenty of times, and he knew he wouldnt hurt anyone, much less frighten. "You mught see him soon, as about once a moon he comes down to talk to the King and Queen." He finished, as they passed the elders den. "No need to be afraid." He chuckled as they passed.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 20, 2024 02:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asha | F | Cub | M: Zefira, Kovit (Dir) Calisto (Ind)
-
Asha had zoned out a while back for whatever reason but she then ended up snapping back into it when she heard Calisto getting mad at Zefira and Kovit. She looked over and noticed that it was due to them splashing in the water. Asha was slightly glad that she hadn't joined in, but also felt bad due to how harshly the other cubs where being reprimanded.
-
Asha followed the other two cubs as they went back to camp. She sat down next to them. She remained silent for a few moments, unsure of what she should say.
Eventually, Asha spoke up. "Are... You guys doing okay?" She asked with a concerned tone of voice. She was worried for the other cubs with how harsh Calisto was towards them.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 25, 2024 03:22 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zeus l Male l Rogue Lion l M: Open
Zeus was sneaking up on a gazelle herd, just outside the borders of Pride territory. The grass swayed back in forth, sligjtly in the small breeze. He stayed low in the grass, his mocha pelt and lighter mane nit helping him at all. The antelope just grazed, and went on with theur day like her wasnt even there. One paw in front of the other, Zeus stalked one in particular, and older one stood out from the rest, limping and coughing. He smelled no sickness, and he knew it was from old age. The male lowered even more as he entered the edge of the tall grasses, the antelope just bounds away. He stuck his nose up again, trying to smell for any other predators it lions, and detected nothing. Eyes locked on his target, Zeus left his hiding place, and ran after the antelope. In an instant, the calm herd became panicked, and ran towards Pride territory. He would have to make the kill quick, to avoid any conflict. The older antelope was no match for the others, falling behind fast. Zeus leaped and landed on its hunches, teeth dug into its sides, claws unsheathed, he dtaghed the antelope to the ground, and then lunged for the neck. After a few moments, the antelope was dead, and Zeus began to dig into his meal.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 27, 2024 06:56 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Coron | M | Rogue | M: Patrol, Zeus, Solon, Calisto, The pride
-
Coron yawns then opens his eyes. What time was it? He had no idea but he also didn't care. He stretches and gets up shaking his pale mane. He walks out into the blaring sunlight and smells the air. He could smell other lions around. He growled. If there was one thing he hated more than being in a pride it was lions on his territory. He stalked through the tall grass which mostly hid his den. He emerged onto a trail. He quickly crossed the trail and followed where he thought the other lions may be. He came across a clearing and saw an older lion cub with two larger male lions. They were clearly on patrol. He growled deep in his throat wanting to go attack them. But even though was maybe larger than them he couldn't risk it. The cub was looking around as if he was searching for something. Coron remembers this is where Solon lives too. Growling one more time he turns to go hunt. He heads towards the pride's territory because the prey is usually around there because of the watering hole. He smells fresh blood in the air. Hmm. The pride may be hunting so he will have the be careful. He stalks towards the blood smell. He sees a rogue feasting on an antelope he killed. Coron decided to leave him alone and moved on. He was really thirsty and decided to press his luck at the pride's watering hole. If he couldn't get water there he would just have to kill something a drink it's blood. He creeps to the watering hole carefully staying in tall grass patches and avoiding any lions he saw. He got to the edge of the tall grass but was still to far away to get a drink without being spotted. Calisto, the king, was guarding the watering hole but was distracted yelling at some cubs. Maybe if Coron was careful enough he could slip in and get a drink without being spotted. He steps out of the grass slowly and silently. He suddenly seemed to hear every tiny sound happening as he was trying not to get caught. He almost was at the watering hole when he accidentally kicked a rock and it landed in the water with a plop. He looked up to where the closer lions were hoping they didn't hear but he knew they did.
( Most words I've ever written in my life )
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 29, 2024 03:05 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyota | Queen | Mentions: Spottedshade (direct) Acacia (direct), Calisto (ind)
Nyota looked around for Spottedshade and Acacia.
"Acacia, Spottedshade, time to go!" She called, hoping the words would summon them out of the crowd of lions. She then noticed Calisto speaking to Acacia a few feet away, so she looked for Spottedshade instead, giving Acacia time to finish her conversation.
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 29, 2024 06:26 PM

Noricai

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kovit|Cub| Mentions: Asha (dir)
"Hey Asha." *he smiled to her as she entered the den, his head perking up from its melancholy. "Yeah..im okay" he replied with a light sigh. Kovit rolled around in the nest restlessly watching the outside world ocassionaly peeking his head out to see what was going on. (wip?)
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 30, 2024 09:31 AM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Armani⇑Pride Lioness⇑M: Coron, Possibly Calisto
Armani was getting a bit too hot for her liking so she got up not before stretching and walzed over to the water hole "God that's low" She said under her breath. Suddenly she heard a noise like rocks or dirt being flung everywhere, she looked and saw a male lion of whom she'd never seen before he had a white mane and unuasual markings on his back. She knew he was a rogue from his scent.
-
Armani roared,a deep roar towards the males direction. How dare a rogue male come to the watering hole, Armani didn't have any cubs of her own but she felt protective hoping no cubs would come in fear of what this male would do, he was to close already. Armani ready to attack at any moment asked(well rather shouted). "What the hell are you doing here!"

Edited at January 31, 2024 09:42 AM by Thunder Hunters
Laylani | RP ThreadJanuary 31, 2024 06:14 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spottedshade | Pride Female | M: Nyota, Armani
Spottedshade walked over to Nyota's side, eager to hunt. She then heard Armani's shout, and her fur raised in alarm. Her mind ran through the possibilities: a hyena? A painted wolf? A rogue male (or group of them) trying to take over the pride? She looked warily near where Armani was and unsheathed her claws, preparing herself for whatever danger was there.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us