Wolf Play : InterRealm School for the Blessed // RP
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
11:41:29 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I forgot I bought this wolf XD
 Obscurity
11:40:16 Tai
I do have approximately 25 tabs and three separate desktop windows open so that might have been part of the issue 💀
 Vennenum
11:38:22 Venn/Venne
its not even a large page. lol
 Obscurity
11:35:56 Tai
Venn
My Chrome browser crashed trying to load that up lol
 Vennenum
11:34:01 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 skeet
11:30:13 
-WP Click-
Finally got a pup that looked like Bae (under his DF of course) had to turn him female so I can keep Baes genes going
 Prideful Unicorn
11:27:18 Zephyros
Ethereal and Hesperos play a game of Beetle.
Ethereal wins, while Hesperos throws a fit.

Mood: Competitive
 _Moonshadow_
11:26:43 Moon
-WP Click-
Looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 Salem
11:16:53 
-WP Click-
 Twisted Wonderland
11:03:31 Shroud (he/they)
Azul trips over an apple.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

wish I could have the apples XD
 Zeraphia
11:02:39 Vah is banned
What do y'all think? A quick sketch before bed or some writing?
 _Moonshadow_
11:00:47 Moon
-WP Click-
looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 Twisted Wonderland
10:58:31 Shroud (he/they)
-WP Click-

please vote
 Bruiser
10:58:09 oi
-WP Click-

oh yeah also-
vote before i go insane 🤗
 Zeraphia
10:57:32 Vah is banned
Bruiser

Ooh you'll get this easy!
 Bruiser
10:57:22 oi
zera
yeahhh that's why i'm hoping to get one soon. ^^
 Zeraphia
10:56:56 Vah is banned
Bruiser

Ooh Bluetooth. Bluetooth can be iffy at times.
 Bruiser
10:56:56 oi
someone please pm me to do a literate horse rp i've been craving one 😭😭
 Bruiser
10:56:12 oi
zera
i'm hoping it'll be worth it. if not i can just use the bluetooth but we need one anyway sooo
 Zeraphia
10:55:32 Vah is banned
Bruiser

Oh man, that's such a pain! Good luck though, it sounds like it's going to be a good upgrade!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Polar Bear : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11  12  13

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 05:48 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen Hemera // 17 // M // Fire Lead // Shifter // M: Silver, Star, Alex

This kid. This kid was aiming to get kicked out faster than fast. Catching the pebble was easy and watching a 4'6" fifteen year old struggle with a weight while threatening to throw it at him? It was pathetic. Honestly. Things clearly were far different in her brain than reality.

Realistically, no 4'6" fifteen year old would be able to throw anything more than a fifteen pound weight.

So why she thought she was any different? Spectacular delusion.

"Oh, my opinions are different. I'm just stating facts. Nice try, kid. How about relaxing a touch and not being so insufferable?" Kalen mused, leaning over to grab another weight belt. "I doubt you'd enjoy it if you were kicked out."

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 05:52 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver, Kalen
she sighed in annoyance. "whatever, i'm not dealing with you right now." she walked off, slashing a dummy in half with her dagger as she passed it. she was pissed but trying not to show it. idiot shifter, thinks he's all that and then some.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 05:55 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Star, Kalen, Alex
When Star shouted, Silver jumped back. Only when she had landed did she realize that she had pulled a small dagger in the same motion. She carefully put it away and walked back up to Star and Kalen.
"Guys chill. Please." She turned to Kalen as Star walked away. "Also is it a crime to be curious? At least as far as I can tell, you just came up to us and started insulting Star. If anyone is acting stuck up and insufferable it is you." Then she turned and left, heading for the library.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 07:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

((Tone it down, Star. Your character can not be Overpowered. They're 15. They're still learning and no, they're not that strong nor do they have daggers/weaponry. It's a school. Also daggers aren't big enough to slice anything in half.))

Kalen Hemera // 17 // M // Fire Lead // Shifter // M: Silver, Star

Overdramatic and irritating. Kalen scoffed idly, looking toward the distant window. Sometimes, the forest was looking better and better every day.

As Silver spoke to him, Kalen let out a sharp laugh. "Curious?!" His disbelief echoed in his voice. "Ha! She's not curious. Curiosity is asking questions and learning. It is not stating that they 'know all about' some fact about some stranger. That is not curiosity, it's called being an arrogant know-it-all."

He scoffed and shook his head. "I know I'm insufferable and, honestly, I'm a prick. It's part of who I am and I know it. Nobody gets like me by going around being a pick-me."

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 24, 2024 09:52 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver, Kalen
she exhaled sharply, annoyed. when Silver left she followed, biting her lip to avoid venting or starting a fight. she glanced at Alex, wondering wheither she'd go with them or not but she didn't wait. god i hate pricks, annoying jerk, i don't know everything and i never said i did (do you have a problem with swearing? just wondering)
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 24, 2024 10:00 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Silver, Star, Layne
-
I watch the group leave. Should I follow. I don't and go off to the other side of the gym to retrive my water bottle. I drain it and walk out the door behind the group. I vear left while the go right. Up the hall, I reach my dorm room and fall on my bed. Pooft. I grab my clothes and head for the shower. Soon after, hair driping, I settle down with a book and a snack. I doubt there is a book about shifter, and it's secrets are secret. I curl up and fall asleep.

Edited at April 24, 2024 10:15 AM by Bobcat
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 25, 2024 05:52 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Layne Marie // 17 // M // Star Lead // Respawn/Winged // M: Kalen, Open

Layne's sapphire eyes probably couldn't roll farther back in his head without seeing the front of his brain. He was, at the least, patient with the other Student house lead... but oh how he wished to be literally anywhere else at this point in time. Literally anywhere else.

He finally lifted his head to look up at Kalen and sighed. "Do you have anything useful to do other than antagonize the younger students?"

Kalen scowled in return and scoffed. "She's going to cause more problems, and you know it. You and I both know how that goes."

Layne shook his head, one hand on his nose as he took a steadying breath in and let it out again. "And I will keep notes, keep track and as needed, we can guide the students. Perhaps you should stick to just ... y'know... flirting with older students, since it seems to be the only thing you're good at," Layne flashed him a quick grin before slipping off and walking down the hallway. One hand rubbed at his temple, already irritated and he hadn't even gotten lunch yet!

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 29, 2024 05:50 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Open
Silver sat in a quiet corner of the library with a book open on her lap. She had grabbed it at random from the fiction section, but it really didn't matter what it was, just that other people thought she was reading it. In fact, she was trying to pick up the imprints of the people who had used the book before, and it was not going well. She had gotten a few wispy ghost images, but even with extra bursts of power, she was not able to make the images crystallize like she often could. She sighed and closed her eyes leaning back on the bookshelf behind her. Today just did not seem to be her day. What I really need to work on is—but no, nobody would willingly subject themselves to that.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 29, 2024 07:19 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Open
-
I flip the last page in my book. 'Three deep breaths spurred her courage. Then Sophie papped into the clearing.' "UGG... I hate clif hangers!" I say outloud. I get up to walk to the libray. Isnuff the wook in a bag before taking a short cut. Leapping out the window. I shift to a hawk half way down the fall and soar in to an open window. I shift back to return turn the book. I head straight for the ficton section, knowing what I want.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 30, 2024 05:14 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Silver
"Is something wrong?" she had always been good at reading people, giving her a telepathic-like talent for sensing when something was up. she gently sat down nearby, giving her space but also letting her know that she was there if she wanted to talk. she had always loved coming to the libary because it was so quiet.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11  12  13

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us