Wolf Play : Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) Open
Chatbox
 SixBears
08:12:26 evebot
Ok good.
 Voxtexy
08:11:43 Vox, Corey
Yes! I've noticed higher rarities for sure.

Got a couple of 50R pups (all common) today as well as a handful of high 40+ rarity wolves
 Voxtexy
08:10:59 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
I think all of the credit goes Quinn. Ghostie doesn't like to always play nice when I breed him to my own gals xD

Now that the lass knows she does good, watch her do bad with everyone besides Ghost :'D
 SixBears
08:10:49 evebot
Are you guys noticing higher rarity pups since the update?
 Continental Wolves
08:08:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Hand over that like, mine have been teasing me with 30R with no boost or pelt defects >.> I did get 1 52R AC SV though
 Voxtexy
08:07:08 Vox, Corey
Just got 3 melas in one litter. 1 of them has DH and another is 50R (AC) *^*
 Ninjago Realm
08:06:59 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
Future Cole snarls viciously at Kai for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Protective
? I.. wrong Cole as Cole would do this XD Like 100% fight his own friends when they come to close to young ones his protecting XD
 Continental Wolves
08:00:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I could get decent pups from her that may be worth customizing
 Crooked Magic
07:57:48 Crook, She/her
But she is a very good wolf
 Crooked Magic
07:57:32 Crook, She/her
Continental
I wouldn't if I were you.
 Continental Wolves
07:54:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
To customize or not *^*
 Volks
07:53:39 Volks
Night chat
 Ravensrun
07:52:34 Goblin Queen|Rave
Whoops
 Ravensrun
07:52:22 Goblin Queen|Rave
Ope not me forgetting I was Pvping
 Eternity
07:45:35 ET
No worries! :0
 Volks
07:38:27 Volks
ET
Ok! Thank you.
 ScardeyKat
07:37:45 Kat ?
Volks
I don't believe so, though I may be wrong
 Eternity
07:37:42 ET
Nope, fandom content, such as fanart is not allowed to be posted.

Fanart is only allowed in chat and private messages.

The discussion of fandoms is okay on the forum as long as it doesn't includes images or roleplay of said fandom. :>
 Volks
07:36:48 Volks
I forgot, is fanart allowed to be put on here in the art forums? (As in personal gallery not for sale or anything.)
07:35:27 
hes really pretty congrats

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Arctic Fox : +5
Ermine : -4
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 17

Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 07:56 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Cross Fox | Second in Command Forest | M: Open
-
Arrow squinted her eyes against the sun. She sat with her paws tightly tucked at her belly as she watched the skulk move about. She dipped her head at Firestorm as she padded out of camp.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 08:10 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Chestnut/Male Red Fox/Forest Skulk/M: Open
Realizing there was another red fox in the area, he glanced around and started covering the tracks for some reason. He really hoped no one would come and see him as he placed his paw prints over the outsider's pawprints until he froze and realized that the outsider may have gone to the Desert and Ice. Chestnut grabbed his prey and felt himself relax.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 11:37 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother
Nori wiggles her butt and jumps. She pounces and catches a squirral in her maw. She looks down, her head swimming. I always forget about climbing down. Slowly, she makes her way down, jumping the last few feet.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 11:52 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Nightshade/Expecting female red fox/farmer x trader mix/M:
The vixen narrowed her eyes when she saw a few foxes from the tree branch she was standing on. There was a female gray fox, a male red fox and a female cross fox. That's interesting to her as she focused back on looking for any berry bushes.

She eventually got down the tree and started making her way back to the farm while looking at the sky sometimes.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 11:59 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saki - Forest Skulk
Saki had been carefully watching her Skulk throughout the morning. She has found a new rock to lay on not too far from her den, a cool burrow she dug not too long ago under to a bramble bush. The bush provided her with extra protection from predators, so she had been careful not to tamper too much with the roots too avoid damaging the plants overall. Granted it had to be midday by now and Saki was overdue to turn in, but she had realized she still has the strawberries she picked early that morning. She sighs a moment, pawing at the ground. The small vixen wasn't too terribly fond of interacting or being up during the day. She found a nice spot towards the center of the area her Skulk resides and leaves the strawberries there for the them, hoping they'd see them before a bird or squirrel did. Saki returned to her den under the bramble and shook out her thin fur before entering it and curling up to sleep for the rest of the day.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
(I will continue when if I see the time of day change)
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 02:09 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother
Nori peers around a tree. A red she fox is husling around pickinf berries. Nori bounds over, her gut protesting. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeee........... Staching her snack, Nori walks up to the red she fox. "Hi!" Nori says. She tilts her head. "You remind me of someone, never mind. I'm Nori."
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 14, 2024 02:23 PM

Raving Dancers

Neutral

Give Award
Candy || M || Grey Fox || Forest
-
Candy yawned tiredly as he jumped from one tree to the next, he'd been awake most of the night exploring and it showed in his slow pace and tired drooping eyes. Luckily he was safe from the heat of the sun as he stayed in the thickest and densist branches of the trees. He's was doing his best to get back before anyone noticed he was missing, no doubt the skulk wouldn't be happy if they found out he'd spent the night closer to the ice territory then he aught to be.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 15, 2024 12:05 AM

NovaPlains

Neutral

Give Award
Sable | F | Kit Fox | Desert Skulk
Hours later, Sable was roused by the sound of another fox nearby. She yawned, stretched her lithe frame, then quickly finished off the remnants of the earlier bird and licked her teeth clean. Uncertain whether the newcomer was friend or foe, or even aware of her presence, she opted to stay silent and keep a vigilant eye on the entrance. There she remained, quietly and meticulously cleaning her paws, finding a soothing rhythm in the action.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 15, 2024 06:34 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Nightshade/expecting female red fox/traderxfarmer mix/M: Nori
Letting out a jump when she realized that the gray vixen had seen her and approached her before calming down. She was curious about those words but she dismissed them. Her dark brown fur flattened.

"Greetings Nori. I'm Nightshade a trader but mostly a farmer. I was just heading back to my farm. May I help you?", greeted Nightshade calmly. She had no interest in angering anyone.

The brown and white vixen wondered if anyone else had seen her which was both what she did and didn't want.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 15, 2024 07:34 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother-M: Nightshade
Nori wagged her tail(or whatever foxes do to express joy/friendlyness). "I'm bored. I thought I would say hi and ask if you needed any help. I have nothing better to do." She says.

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 17

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us