Boeing
03:00:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Noo >:^
Amt and I are on a quest to flood the leaderboard lol
 Eternity
02:59:03 ET
Wilvy
Absolutely! Always best to be cautious, people get up to some weird shit these days.

Yeahh, that certainly adds to the stakes :[
Sounds like a good idea for sure though. Always such a mood dampener to run into iffy people like that
 Red River Wolves
02:58:34 Redd Dead
Rev,
I thought it was just me lol
 Revelry
02:57:36 Rev
WP started to lag so hard out of nowhere
 Red River Wolves
02:56:32 Redd Dead
Boe,
So add "get a higher score on slither so Boe can never reach it" to my to-do list? Got it
 Spookybeast
02:55:49 Will
@Etea

Yeah 😭
And I'm always cautious in places like the downtown main transportation center since that place gets rough

Plus just
Being a young woman rip:')
When wheelchair guy caught his bus I sat next to some other women instead

@Boe

All things considered my city has pretty ok transportation, at least in terms of that. I've never seen a driver let someone get on while high or smoking
 Purgatory
02:54:48 Purge/Purse/Pug
Does Gwyn drop brains or only bone fragments
 Boeing
02:53:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red, Amt
I'm beating you in Slither one day. No question about that
 Eternity
02:53:23 ET
Wilvy
Nah I get you. For some reason strangers always think I'm the one to talk to whilst I'm waiting for buses/trains/etc. Which is mostly right, I'm happy to talk to strangers but MAN the shit people have said to me 😭

Absolutely though yeah, sometimes you just get off vibes from a person. Blasting music in public doesn't exactly help.
But damn 😭 looks like he felt the off vibes too
 Boeing
02:53:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Will
Oh my god city buses xD
Those idiots high on I don't even know what vaping at the back of the bus and blaring music ToT
 Amygdala
02:52:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
You will have to beat me in slither first XD
 Malcuth
02:52:45 Wander
-WP Click-
Should I bones her? I think she's pretty but useless to me
 Red River Wolves
02:52:34 Redd Dead
Amy,
Please take care of yourself and don't be a (too terribly) sweaty gamer
 Amygdala
02:52:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane, redd
Thanks for battles XD

I might be back a bit later for a few more rounds. Let me just shower real fast ;)
 Spookybeast
02:51:40 Will
Just
Honestly not the weirdest stuff I've dealt with
One time I had to watch someone's trombone while they helped people back out of entering a one way tunnel 💀
 Boeing
02:50:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
I'm beating you one day on Slither >:^

Alright I'll spam it Amt
 Spookybeast
02:50:37 Will
@Etea

So I always am cautious but like
Friendly? If that makes sense
Because 99% of the time people taking the city bus are just people like me who need to, and we're all waiting for our buses.

But the other 1% 😭✌️

So I'm chatting with this guy who's in a wheelchair and telling me about his cats

And this other older man pulls up dressed up all red and blasting music and dancing around which
Ok
Cool for you I guess but also :'D
Red flags/tells me to be wary

Wheel chair guy actually wheeled to be closer to me/block other guy off TvT
 The Night Walker
02:50:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Asmodeus
Mr Sassypants is the true familiar
 Amygdala
02:50:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay i am going to poof after this last battle. I need to wash my hair and sleep
 Caeruleum
02:49:16 Cae, Blue
Viti and leuc in the same litter :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Leopard : -2
Bobcat : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    621    622    623    624    625   ..   629 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 05:10 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it! And I agree, I love their music so much!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 07:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I loved it, it was great
Yesss, their music is amazing
-
Realized I have a couple more questions since you said that they probably have kids-
What about Aries and Briar? Do you think they ever get kids?
How many kids would everyone have?
These are important questions, I swear
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 07:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'd say Briar and Aries probably have at least one kid!
Though they honestly strike me as a couple that would only have one or two, like, very spoiled but still well-behaved kids, lmao
-
As for the polycule?
Uh-
I don't know, they definitely feel like they'd have more, especially because Garvin and Akira in particular would probably just want to scoop up every single kid in need they lay eyes on, lmao
Maybe they have three or four and then foster as well?
I'll also mention that, assuming everything is settled outside of the relationship as well, Ingall probably would have picked up a teaching job as well. So my guy's gonna be tired as fuck but still absolutely adore all the kids XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 07:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Shit, I keep getting more short story ideas
Nooooooo
:')
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 07:57 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Love that- Definitely see Briar and Aries having at least one child. Probably two, but they also have Clio and Halia and Fida that show up plenty, for sure. Though probably mostly Clio and Halia, haha
-
Oh for sure they have more. Akira and Garvin are probably the two biggest contributing factors, mhm. They take one step in a shitty orphanage, smell the abuse, and basically go like 'All of these kids are now mine'
So... Probably four plus fostering. Of course they also have Clio, Halia, and Fida showing up sometimes too. Of course.
Revan stays working for his mother, things end up chilling out once they both get to family therapy and grief control haha-
Not going to lie though, Garvin probably sticks with freelance and odd jobs. Him landing an actual job would be too complicated for his liking. He has hand tattoos and facial piercings, which would already make it difficult. But then you add in all the issues caused by, well, all the mental shit going on and it gets even harder. Add in the quite possible TBI that the Andi Arc could end up causing (and most likely does ends up causing) and shit just got even more difficult. So. Yeah. He sticks to freelancing and odd jobs, probably.
-
Oooooo
Yay but also oh no
And also relatable haha

Edited at October 9, 2024 07:58 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 08:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
For sure. Haila would honestly probably make an attempt at dragging both Clio and Fida to dinner at least once a week, honestly, lmao
She's very insistant on her various different families being brought together (totally not a trauma response, haha), which, of course, will also include trying to get H and Koler over every once in a while too, lol
-
100%, no shitty orphanages will be tolerated here, haha
Yeah, that makes sense-
Nico will probably actually start releasing some music after a while. They've got plenty of ideas and certainly plenty of skill, she's just gotta be encouraged to actually go for it :)
And Akira... Uh-
I don't actually know. Maybe a sports trainer or coach for upper-level kids (high school, maybe even college)? That seems reasonable for them, though they'd have to wake up early XD
I could also see them getting into writing after a while though, so maybe they do that on the side at least, lmao
-
Yeahhhhhh ;-;
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 08:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Clio also is very big on making sure she gets her family together every once in a while, though she's probably more flexible on timing and schedules and whatnot.
Fida getting dragged to so much lmao
-
Wooo, no shitty orphanages haha-
Everyone else getting jobs that have strict schedules, meanwhile Garvin and Nico chilling being able to more or less choose when they work
Garvin hates it. Not really, he actually ends up loving it, but it definitely starts out with him hating it. If only because he feels like he isn't doing enough.
But it means he's very often available to help the kids out or watch the kids or make sure the kids get to where they need to and just overall be a parent. So he ends up enjoying it. After school clubs? He's ready. School events? He's there. Hanging out with friends? Okay! Principal or nurse or any staff member calling for someone to come up to the school? He can, sure.
Bad pain day that somehow turns into a bad pain week? Time to binge as much of Star Trek as possible again.
Nico needs help with a song? Alright then!
Literally any of his partners end up needing help during the day for something? You better bet he's free!
The polycule needs errands ran? Done and done!
Something broke at the house suddenly? Well, if he takes a look at it and can't fix it himself, then at least he's home and able to schedule something already.
For sure Garvin ends up taking care of a lot of things just because of how flexible his schedule is.
-
What was the newest story idea, if you do not mind sharing??
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 08:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Poor Fida XD
His fault for deciding to date two very family-oriented women though, I suppose, lmaoooo
-
Aww, I love that-
Yeah, Nico loves it right off the bat. I mean, as soon as he process that they genuinely have a chance at making money and helping her partners by doing something he loves, that is. Literally the best thing they can possibly ask for.
Also, more time with Garvin and the kids! Hell yeah!
Also, also, you can 1000% bet that every single family member is getting a song dedicated specifically to them. And the second she gets enough of a following to go on tour, they're checking with everyone to see if there's a chance at everyone managing to get about a month off (maybe except Revan, who I'm assuming can work remotely still?), which shouldn't really be a problem with Ingall since summer break is a thing, and probably the same with Akira- And she's taking everyone with him. Every show dedicated to a different partner or kid, each one starting with either a genuine thanks to a partner for sticking by her side and loving them unconditionally, or by telling a kid how genuinely proud he is of them and how glad she is that they're a part of the family and how much she loves them.
Quite literally best case scenario in Nico's eyes, haha
-
Sure!
So, I think I'm actually going to do this one first, solely because I intend it to be shorter and kind of a way to just get my brain to focus on the process of writing again, lol.
It's a Briar and Aries short story that I think I'm going to call 'Built On Trust,' and is a future AFCS scenario that's kind of focused on Rye, actually. And a kind of mini breakdown they have, but it's ultimently meant to showcase the trust the whole system has built in Aries at that point, even when literally everything and everyone else is seen as a threat :)
I'm actually tempted to write seperate short stories about the system with Aries now, oops-

Edited at October 9, 2024 08:49 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 08:57 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Nah, Fida loves it. Reminds him a little of just how often Alvis used to have Irfam come over. It's all just a little exhausting for someone who's out of practice for it.
-
Nico just happy to be able to do something meanwhile Garvin feeling like shit because he feels like he isn't doing enough to pull his weight XD
That is so adorable and Revan can still work remotely, yeah. He definitely tends to go in but he also definitely always makes sure he's working remotely in July. At least until July becomes manageable. Even then, he definitely takes a week or so still. Just to make sure, just in case. Average stuff, you know.
Nico doing shows dedicated to their partners and kids though is honestly so adorable. Garvin would probably hide during his, if he isn't the first one and all, especially if all the traveling of the tour was starting to get to him.
-
Ooooo
Love that
Very excited
Sounds adorable, wholesome, and angsty. Lovely
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 9, 2024 09:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's adorable, lmao
-
Yeah, Nico is having the time of his life. Not to mention that working from home means they can usually have dinner waiting for everyone when they get home, definitely one of the best feelings for her XD
Yeah, probably a good idea on his part, even with Nico (and probably at least Ingall with summer break an all) around, haha
Awww
That's fair though. Honestly, Nico would probably do Ingall or Garvin's first because they know they'll probably be the ones the most nervous/uncomfortable with the situation, lol
Nico also probably makes sure they get good seats that are relatively away from the crowd too though, especially with Ingall's problems with being touched and both his and Garvin's sensory issues
-
Yeahhh, it's a little more angsty than planned so far, but oh well XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    621    622    623    624    625   ..   629 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us