Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Ace
08:55:08 ace <3
pvp, anyone? need 5!
 Luna👻
08:47:21 Silver (She/her)
My first custom! Yep, I bought the 6 apple wings I have 2 left for other gear. Ideas? I want to go with the color scheme of the wings. -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
08:46:59 I am on Wolflocke ok
I just got back home after heading out to a birthday dinner party. It was at an all you can eat buffet and I still feel full 2-ish hours after I last ate
 Forest Dwelling
08:46:01 I am on Wolflocke ok
Woah, my wolves survived being starved for 10 hours
 Salem
08:45:38 
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:42:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sigma
I'd like to check to see if this is actually the correct Chinese word for something.

Could I message you since only English is allowed in chat?
 starmutt
08:42:29 marsh | they/it
@Leon
chinese :o
 The Sigma
08:41:40 Leon, Sigma
Desti

A little bit, why?
 Faulty Demons
08:40:46 Ollie, Gold
My cat is supposed to be wearing an e-collar, but she's figured out how to get if off and keeps taking it off when I put it back on
 Destinations End
08:39:06 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hmm.. does anyone online happen to possibly speak Chinese?

If so I have a question I would like to ask
 Duskfall
08:38:22 Dusky | Dusk
Marsh,
It is so beautiful <3
 starmutt
08:36:52 marsh | they/it
big wip </3
 starmutt
08:36:37 marsh | they/it
thoughts?
-Click-
 Destinations End
08:35:04 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm torn between two names for this kid -Click-

Buttercup or the japanese word for yellow...

Maybe I should check what buttercup is in japanese before trying to decide for sure
 Serpents
08:32:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Porcelain
08:29:32 
there's a mela x infat but the mela doesnt really show up like chimmie does lol
 Arachne
08:28:39 Ara/Kat
no idea, i was looking at random wolves through the trading post and found it. like does that person even know how lucky they were 😭
 Boo
08:28:38 Chrissy
he's so cute. 😭
 Saint
08:27:44 
thats the first inatuation x coat defect isnt it?
 Charlie Bone
08:27:42 
i like that valentines day wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Grey Fox : 0
Margay : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    616    617    618    619    620   ..   629 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 11:03 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love that!
Aries and Nico can be 9w1 buddies! :D
-
Also, have an AFCS incorrect quote, Smosh Eat It or Yeet It edition! (Aka Garvin scaring Nico, Ingall, Aries, and Briar with how much they can eat and not be affected, lol)

The gang, counting down Garvin to taking a bite: "3, 2, 1!"

*Garvin takes a bite of the burger and silence lingers for a moment as he shows no reaction*

Briar, smirking: "That was a baby bite, take a bigger bite! Eat it all, eat it all!"

*Garvin takes a bigger bite and pauses in confusion*

Aries, fully thinking Garvin got the good one: "Oh my god, I swear to god- Is it good?"

Akira, smiling slightly: "You're going from the edges, really get in there!"

Garvin, more confused than anything: "I mean- Somethin's happening?... Something's happening..."

*Everyone laughing*

Garvin, slightly disappointed: "It was good at first, but now something's happening... Oh, it's happening, it's happening down deep in the- What's the thing that uh- Um... Fucking Gandalf the Grey fights in the first Lord of the Rings?"

Akira, raising an eyebrow: "The Balrog?"

Garvin, nodding: "Yeah, it's like the Balrog..."

Ingall, mildly concerned: "Maybe try a fry, it'll clense your palette!"

Garvin, picking up a fry: "Yeah, maybe you're right..."

Garvin, taking a bite: "Yeah, fry's good... Fry... Fry feels good-"

Aries, also getting concerned: "You okay?"

Garvin, looking up: "I think the fry is okay. The fry is fine... Is the fry okay?... Is this fish food on the fry?!"

Garvin, more confused than actually disgusted: "Did you put fish food on this fry?! What kind of torture is this?!"

Ingall, now very concerned: "What the fuck is happening?!"

*Garvin takes another bite of the burger for some reason*

Ingall, thoroughly confused: "Is it good?"

Garvin, still chewing: "It's not good."

*Confused laughter*

Ingall: "In what way? Like, is the texture weird, like what's happening? I literally don't know."

Garvin, shaking his head: "It's just- It's just like 'ugh!'"

Briar, tilting their head: "What? Is- is it stinky?"

Garvin, almost just annoyed that he can't tell what the flavor is: "Someone's gonna tell me what it is and I'm gonna vomit. My body is having a reaction to this, but it's not- I just can't decide what it is..."

Karma, who was, for some reason, invited this time and took the opportunity to torture everyone: "Try just the tomato with the sauce on it."

*Garvin takes a bite of the tomato and makes a face*

Garvin, making a joke of it: "Ah, you fools!"

*Ingall reads out what all was in the burger, eventually getting to malic acid, which is what the sauce was made of*

Akira, amused: "Ohhhh! The sour stuff!"

Garvin, nodding: "That makes sense."

Garvin, looking down at the plate: "I ate like half that burger. I don't know why the sourness didn't like- hit me like it should, it just- It got to my stomache and then it was all there swirling around like a witches brew..."

*Nico, who was watching the whole time in confussion, shakes her head and reaches out to take a bite of the burger, only to immediatly cringe back in shock and mild pain*

Nico, in shock: "That is just straight up warheads! That's like biting in warheads, babe! What is your mouth experiencing?!"

Garvin, confused: "It feels- I don't know?"

Nico, very concerned: "I can't even- Oh my god!"

Briar, laughing nervously: "It took you like three bites to get there, it took him one!"

Nico, struggling: "Oh my god!"

Briar, to Garvin, concerned but amused: "What's wrong with you?!"

Aries, also confused: "You didn't feel that? What Nico felt?"

Nico, losing it: "You need to be studied by scientists!"

Ingall: "He just yeeted, you took bites of it!"

*Garvin looks very, very confused by all the chaos while Akira laughs in the background and everyone else is trying to understand how the fuck Garvin just ate all that*

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 11:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yesss, lovely, as they should be lmao
-
This is...
So incredibly accurate
This is 100% something that could happen
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 01:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yesss
I love the idea that Garvin's just genuinely confused at why everyone is panicking and Akira's just like "Lol, yeah, all this makes sense. And it's hilarious."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 02:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

It’s definitely accurate, Garvin and Akira for sure confuse and/or concern everyone with how little taste seems to matter to them when they eat

Literally, no matter what it is, these two be eating

For sure everyone makes them try stuff first XD

-

Also- Saw you finished Nico, they look great lol

If you PM Salem they’ll look at/see the sheet sooner, if you haven’t already :p

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 02:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Trueee
And any reaction, no matter how minor, is for sure taken as a warning that that food is aweful (Garvin and Akira likely abuse this power with false reactions) XD
-
Thanks!
Yeah, I PMed them a while ago, so hopefully they see it soon, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 03:06 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Oh they for sure abuse the power with false reactions

Garvin especially would take every chance at pretending to absolutely love the food when it actually tastes really bad, just to see everyone else struggle and freak out and panic and be all concerned

Those are the only times he’ll admit to the food being bad. Otherwise, he’ll be staring at their looks of concern and panic at him not liking the food with as good of a poker face as possible as he continues to eat it.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 04:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
For sure, lmao
I love them, they're so chaotic XD
-
Anyway, as some refressing fluff, have a Briar and Aries song :)
-

Song; Yellow by Coldplay

(With some adjustments to the lyrics in some spots to avoid as much repeating and better fit characters)

Characters; Briar and Aries.

Context; Just the wholesome couple bein' wholesome and amazing, as per usual. I love them so much :'D

The song does bounce around a lot in timeline, lol

Also, I think this can work about the same in every universe, but for the sake of this, I'm just gonna say this takes place in the T8P 2.0 universe.

Also using what Coldplay stated Yellow was supposed to represent in the song... Brightness, hope, and devotion.

---

*Starting off shortly after the protectors get into space, when Briar and Aries are getting closer and probably after something with the arena had already happened.*

Briar, smiling at Aries and ranting to help ground him and keep him from a full breakdown after a trigger: "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you! And everything you do! Yeah, they were all yellow!"

*Now jumping to shortly after excile, with Aries and Briar kind of switching places as Aries supports Briar and does his best to keep them from breaking apart completely, sticking by their side throughout the entire journey*

Aries, watching Briar (Bri) carefully, trying to make it clear that he's not going anywhere: "I came along, I wrote a song for you and all the things you do, and it's called Yellow..."

Bri, genuinely trying to believe Aries despite the mental struggle, clinging to him as their last form of hope: "So then you took your turn. Oh, what a thing to have done, and you're all yellow..."

*Jumping a little farther ahead, the Misfits are all together now, but Briar's episodes only seem to be getting more frequent, especially after losing an arm and eye. They refuse to be in a room without Aries for more than a few minutes and often struggle to remember their name (yippee for the DID coming in full swing, lol), in an attempt to help, Aries often lets them play with his hair and remains a steady presence, complimenting Bri and carefully answering any questions or worries*

Aries, comforting Bri amidst an episode, trying to help ground them despite his own pain and worry in witnessing it: "Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones turn into something beautiful! And you know, you know I love you so. You know I love you so..."

*Now switching to after the protectors and Misfits meet/rejoin each other, Aries and Briar are obviously strong as ever and it's clear to literally anyone watching them how much they love each other. Their commitment is mostly unspoken, but no one could question it even if they tried*

Aries, watching Bri with a mixture of love and pride as they improve from the start of exile until now, reflecting on everything and never regretting the choice to go along with them: "I swam across, I jumped across for you. Oh, what a thing to do! 'Cause you were all yellow."

Bri, grinning at Aries as they continue to grow and improve, well aware that they couldn't have made it without Aries at their side, reflecting on the fact that, because Aries stayed, they managed to figure out a system that (for the most part) worked well for them, allowing them to become stronger and step into a leadership position: "I drew a line, I drew a line for you. Oh, what a thing to do! And it was all yellow."

Aries, never wavering in support: "And your skin!"

Bri, now healthier, easily matching the support and making sure Aries is aware of how much they love him too: "Oh yeah, your skin and bones turn into something beautiful!"

Aries, smiling at Bri, even as the threat of war becomes more real: "And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry."

Bri, smiling back with ease, not remotely scared after already having been through hell and coming back out alive: "For you, I'd bleed myself dry."

Bri and Aries, setting an example of what unconditional love looks like (I mean, c'mon, these two are the definition of unconditional love, literally both coming from some major dehumanization only to care for and never leave each other, helping each other work through their problems without ever pushing their own doubts onto the other? I mean, god damn dude, I want that! They make me so happy, lmao): "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and all the things that you do."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 04:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
They're so chaotic, it's absolutely greatness
-
Awwwwww, the song is making me want to sppedrun Phrygia because I cannot handle the wholesomeness
It's beautiful and amazing and adorable and I love the two so much ;-;
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 06:05 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it, lmao
I look forward to it XD
-
Also, here me out, Rule #14- Fiddler's Heart by Fish in a Birdcage about Garvin, but, like, as the polyship see him-
I don't know where all the fluff ideas are coming from, but I'm tempted to do that now too, lmaooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 2, 2024 06:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's adorable too, that's so cute, such a good idea and fitting and hhhhhh
My heart cannot take this wholesomeness
In other news, I've gotten to the beginning of the worst part of Phrygia so. Yay. Still quite a bit too write for it though haha

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    616    617    618    619    620   ..   629 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us