Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:31:24 I eat souls, nom nom
BJake

A witch that I wouldn't burn on that stake, very nice.
 BooJake
08:26:49 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Look at him chat, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen on this planet 😭🙏🙏
 Ámor
08:18:53 On haitus
Ever since i went fulltime at work, i went from having a weekend day off every 4 months, to almost every week
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 3, 2024 04:05 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux & Nez.ity,
Your characters are accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 3, 2024 04:11 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't forget! If you reserve a spot, you have 48 hours to either finish the character for the role you reserved or 48 hours to start their post. If I see progress on their character sheet (ex: form was edited less than 48 hours after you posted it), the role will remain reserved for you. If I see no post made for the character or if I see zero progress on a character sheet or the form hasn't been edited in over 48 hours, I will not keep the role reserved for you.

That being said, if something comes up with your personal life/you get busy, please communicate that! You don't gotta tell me what's going on, just lemme know that something came up and let me know if you still want to keep the role reserved.

Edited at October 3, 2024 04:14 PM by Voxtexy
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 3, 2024 10:41 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Faelin is completed now :)

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 5, 2024 03:44 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux,
Your character is accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 8, 2024 01:36 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~ Samael Dietrich ~

“Saints and sinners, one and the same.”

Full Name:

Samael Klein Dietrich

Nickname(s):

Some have tried, all have failed. Nickname at one’s own risk :)

Species:

Vampire

Vampire Leader

Male

155 Years Old (Turned At 26)

Birthday:

October 28th, 1869

Sexuality:

Inconsistent - Hedonism and lust usually dictate who he pines after

Personality Type:

ENTP

Enneagram:

8w7 sp/sx

Birthplace:

Reims, France

Language(s) Spoken:

Fluent French

Fluent English

Fluent German

“Faith is a fickle friend, a lesson better understood than a lesson learned.”

Appearance:

The energy associated with Samael’s mere presence is a testament to the man behind the confident and domineering aura he carries. An imposing figure, looming over most with his towering mesomorphic build of 6’3, Samael is rarely without keeping his head high to overlook everyone beneath him. There is an undeniable vision of discipline, athleticism, and grace that is synonymous with his toned physique. Being a man who effortlessly displays proper posture and smothering confidence, there is also a complex and misleading delicacy to his lithe stature. Possessing strikingly fair skin, akin to a porcelain tone, the skin he does show is smooth - albeit not entirely flawless with the presence of various faint scarring along his arms - and hints toward his fierce dedication to self-hygiene and personal maintenance. While Samael is otherwise shameless with himself and his body, he religiously wears various pairs of gloves to conceal his hands, claiming it to be a preference to avoid filth of any kind from accumulating on them.

Eye-catching centerpieces to his person belong to both his hair and eyes. In the shade of a dull platinum blond, Samael’s hair holds more of a shimmering silver tint in brighter environments or at the right angle when exposed to direct light. While only long enough to acquaint itself with the nape of his neck, Samael’s hair is both wispy and lacks traditional style, but the untamed manner in which it grows itself manages to create an illusion of a purposefully wild look. A sharp contrast to the color scheme of his hair though, a potent amber dominates the glow of his hooded eyes. Accompanied by flecks of darker browns and gold, there is an undeniable gleam of predation emitted from his calculated gazes and intense stares. Framing these tiger-like eyes are long, pointed lashes that are as fair in color as his collection of hair.

As per the structure of this man’s visage, it is considerably well-defined and claiming the facial shape of a diamond. Most prominent is his sharp, angular chin that is offset in terms of the harshness of his features by high cheekbones which offer a subtly faux presence of softness. There is much that is entirely unassuming about his nose though, being nothing more than ordinary with its straight bridge and having nothing more mentionable than a mild point to it. Samael’s lips though have the power to wield much of what dictates how he should be read in any moment of engagement with others. While thin and characteristically lighter in pigment, Samael’s lips are most commonly held in a straight, thoughtful line if only to support the analytical staple of his persona. While smiles tend to be a more uncommon sight, from smirks to grins of mockery, there is a strange illusion of appearing a bit younger than he actually seems that manages to grip his features when he does choose to smile.

In terms of voice, the sound itself is of a lower pitch, though not heavy or gruff in any form thanks to the soft and light presence of his French accent. It generally carries a ring of command and maturity delivered in a smooth and - dare be said - more soft-spoken manner. The tone itself can easily and steadfastly convey an unwavering assertiveness though, doing well to demonstrate how self-assured Samael is as well as express some not-so-subtle hints of condescension and superiority. When speaking, Samael’s manner of speech is effortlessly measured and very deliberate, with each word he chooses to speak carefully chosen to deliver the most efficient impact. Especially when he attempts light-hearted teasing and playfulness, which are most often are actually subtle jabs at various insecurities he's detected in another. A notable behavior is how Samael often speaks in a concerningly calm and indifferent manner when unsettling or otherwise sensitive topics are brought to him.

Samael’s wardrobe is considered simplistic, though fairing more towards attire that could be considered form-fitting and greyscale - whether that be a tailored suit or casual yet elegant clothing. Regardless of what he may choose to wear, he usually strays toward a style that combines both sophistication and modernity. In addition to that rather straightforward approach to how he dresses himself, his gloves are perhaps the most styled staple of himself that he puts genuine effort into - adoring them so much that he often has them custom-made, preferring the clash of black bases and golden accents.

"As the story goes, the child not embraced by the village will set it on fire just to feel its warmth."

Personality:

Ruthless: Samael is an unyielding man in all aspects of his life, though most especially in his personal ventures. When it comes to achieving his goals, Samael is willing to make tough decisions and drastic measures with little consideration of morality or emotions if it means obtaining success. Mercy is not a word in his vocabulary either, nor is it a concept he practices due to his perception of it breeding the image of him being someone who can be appealed to and furthermore attempted to be taken advantage of.

Debating: Gifted in argumentation and debate, Samael excels in demonstrating his sharp intellect, wit, and expert grasp of logic to dominate both conversations and arguments alike. He thoroughly enjoys verbal sparring, especially with other individuals capable of keeping pace with his own intellect. More so than that though, he does find pleasure in establishing his superiority through debate for the sake of patting his ego. Shouting matches though are something Samael has never, and will never participate in. Rather, he asserts his dominance in argument and confrontation by remaining calm and delivering a calculated and cold debate. He may not always initiate verbal spars, but he finds a sense of thrill in being the one to finish them.

Manipulative: A smooth-talking, silver-tongued snake is something Samael can be regarded as, at least among those swept up in the aftermath of his manipulative tactics. He is keen on guiding others into positions of doing his bidding so he can more or less stay aligned to his loose, but still present, semblance of personal moral conduct. While he does not tend to tell direct lies, he can dramatize promises or offerings he’s capable of providing to others in exchange for what they may do for him. Nevertheless, he consistently operates rather nonchalantly with the confidence that things will tilt in his favor no matter the strings he has to pull and despite any margin of setbacks.

Apathetic: Emotions are something that rarely - if ever - sway Samael if he takes the time to consider them at all. He has a tendency to come off as both indifferent and detached, and while that’s not a baseless observation, he simply sees less value in catering to emotion when logic is the more relevant pragmatic approach. This isn’t to say he doesn’t consider them when necessary, or for the select few whose feelings he may be more mindful of, but typically Samael only sees the value of emotions if they serve him and his interests better. Formalities and rehearsed behaviors aside, Samael has no genuine care for most people's grievances and otherwise problems. He is also not above making comments or wielding others' sensitivities and insecurities against them.

Calculated: Nearly every action, word, and breath Samael takes is carefully planned and executed with near-absolute precision. He’s naturally aligned to analyzing both situations and people alike thoroughly, preferring to distinguish the risks and benefits of whatever he may involve himself with, and keeping a variety of contingency plans in place in his back pocket. While he prefers to be several steps ahead of everyone around him, Samael also finds value and an incredible thrill in spontaneity and acting on impulse if need be, especially to shake things up in his life when it's gone a bit stagnant.

Obsessive: When Samael becomes fixated on goals, a vision, or even a person, he has the potential to become engrossed in a full-fledged obsession to an unhealthy degree. While having an obsessive drive serves his ambitions well, when it comes to personal matters and relations, it becomes a dangerous and relentless pursuit.

Honest: Despite the darker parts of himself, Samael treasures both, with more or less twisted definitions, honesty and integrity within both himself and others. He prefers to not deceive or manipulate with direct lies unless dire, but he does use his honesty strategically if it means disarming others and maneuvering through difficult situations without compromising his loose sense of integrity.

Controlling: Having a strong desire to control almost all aspects of his own life, surroundings, and those around him, he doesn’t necessarily come on too strong with this quality. Instead of micromanaging and being direct about his need for control, he is more subtle when it comes to manipulating people and circumstances to his advantage.

Vindictive: With such a strong opinion on honesty, needless to say, betrayal of Samael’s trust is a damning thing. There is a concerningly slim level of boundaries he wouldn’t cross in order to enact vengeance. He has a very long and capable memory when it comes to perceived injustice and slights as well, and finds a vicious sense of enjoyment in planning and executing various schemes in order to get even.

Dark-humored: Samael has an undeniably sharp wit, but his penchant for both insensitive and macabre humor can often leave others deeply unsettled and rightfully disturbed. His objects of humor can indifferently tread over taboo subjects, and make light of highly serious or sensitive matters, which only goes to reflect his more morbid fascination and alignment to the darker things in life. Of course, he can also be one for cheap jokes as well, but who isn’t on occasion?

Charismatic: Despite it all, Samael’s impressive well-spoken nature and ability to be a calm and persuading presence often gives him a strangely magnetic charm. He has the ability to be at least neutrally agreeable if a situation calls for it, and even tends to act far more tame in most engagements than his reputation would otherwise reflect.

Relationship Status:

Single - Isn’t exactly the healthiest man to partner with, but open to something at one’s own risk

Other:

~ Samael was formerly a devout French priest before he was turned by a vampire making a point about the hypocrisy of his faith, which of course abandoned him in his time of desperate need, and ultimately led him down a path that ended in the bloodshed and slaughter of his clergy ~

~ Went through his ‘rebellion’ phase for a few decades by starting a cult that revolved around hedonism, lustful appeal, and blood sacrifice. After his fun of experiencing the holy trinity of what it meant to be a human, monster, and a god among men, he abandoned it to pursue other curiosities ~

~ Only became the leader of a coven for the sake of adding another item to his list of experiences, but grew to appreciate the asset of loyalty and preservation that the coven provided. As much as he genuinely cherishes his vampiric flock, he also is not above doing away with anyone he may perceive as a general inconvenience, a threat to his self-preservation, or anyone worth considering problematic competition ~

Edited at October 10, 2024 04:00 PM by Edling
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 9, 2024 11:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Briar Solanine Tinuviel
Sexuality:
Pansexual And Demiromantic
Role:
The Beta Male
Desired Rank:
He's Satisfied
Appearance:

Credits to Nase_Nikyuu on Picrew

When looking at this young man, the first thing you notice is his average height. He stands at a normal height of 5'9 and he probably would stand at 5'10 when he chooses to correct his posture. He is an overall an athletic male, with a a more light and lithe build with a bit of muscle to him. He's definitely one to be showing off in some sort aerobic competition or swimming competition. He's definitely built for speed, agility, and stealth rather than a straight on fist-fight. However, one don't be fooled by his looks, he can and will give someone a good punch if needed.

This male has an androgynous appearance when looking at him. From the back you wouldn't be able to tell he was male from his slender and trimmed waist with his his assets in the back that would make a girl envious. And to the front you'd notice his sharp yet soft facial features, His well structured cheek bones that are round and plump and easily flush red and pink when embarrassed or flustered. He has an assortment of beauty marks on his face, one by the right side of his reddish-pink tinted lips. Another assortment kind of like little freckles on his left cheek, but being three in the shape of a sort of diamond with varying sizes. He also has two that are in the corners of both of his eyes. He also has a light freckling over his nose bridge, some are noticeable and others aren't unless he steps into the light and you can see them better and they even dust his cheeks slightly and down to his neck.

When describing his eyes they are described as true amber, and they are quite pretty to look at. They can resemble bright gold when he's truly excited by something, and they can also shimmer when he's brimming with wonder. However they can harden to look like bronze when upset or annoyed by someone, his glares can cut into ones soul. However, they can hold a certain gentleness or fondness. It's just depending on what lighting you see his eyes are. So, overall his eyes are very nice looking. Especially since they are framed by long lashes that have a natural curl. One side of his lashes are pure white with a corresponding thick white eyebrows. While the other side is a dark raven color. And no, they're not dyed - it's a natural birthmark for his those in his family. It's a result of poliosis which runs in his family, it even affects his hair as well. His hair is a natural wavy , borderline curly complexion that rests just around his elbows, and the distinctive mark of his hair is the whiter-than-platinum streak right in the center part of his hair that ends all the way down. He usually hides it with other methods but he's grown more comfortable with it as of lately.

This male has an assortment of piercings. However, most are hidden - because of course he wants to keep a reputation up. The most noticeable piercings are the three lobe piercings on his ears with the accompanying two helix piercings on each ear. He also has a septum and high nostril piercing on his nose as well. He has all the accompanying jewelry and studs for for his piercings , and he chooses the days when he does wear them. The only ink on his skin he has is a small dagger tattoo, that's mostly hidden by his sleeves. He does desire more ink just in more unnoticeable places. He also loves wearing rings on his fingers and shiny and pretty hairpins in his hair. His hands can be described as soft and smooth, yet they have a certain rugged charm to them. His nails are always well manicured and are either black in color or some shades of neutral tone. Rarely does he use colorful nail polish, but it's not something he doesn't do.
Personality:

When getting to know this young man, one would have to have a bit of patience and understanding with him. He's not one to be terribly comfortable with strangers, there is a certain caution and curiosity he has with them. If one were to walk up and act as if they were friends and he didn't view them as such he would visibly be uncomfortable and probably would display his annoyance. If there's one thing about him, he has quite a mouth on him. Whether it be for giving a smart-ass retort to someone's stupidity, using snark or sass if someone annoys him, or using his words for intellectual thoughts. He knows how to use his words effectively as a weapon or as a tool for his advantage, and he has a matching scowl or unimpressed look on his visage to emphasis what he's saying. He knows how and when to defend himself, and he also knows how to lie and wait in patience before striking back. Most straightforward insults are muttered under his breath while he likes to frame his spoken insults in a way that the person he says it to doesn't get it until a while later. So if he says he'll get you back it's not a mere threat - it's a promise.

This male has an aloof and unapproachable aura that can surround him at times. Maybe it's the way he always seems to be glaring or looking in "judgement" at others - and not to mention he always looks tired due to the dark circles around his eyes at times. It is true he can be a bit unapproachable, it's just because he has trust issues with people - especially strangers. I guess that leads to a sort of social anxiety, while he may outwardly seem cool and collected - his inner thoughts are plagued with fears of being humiliated or outed by those he views as his friends or being judged by others. Yes, he can stand the stares or looks he gets but the whispering and short glances he can get do get to him at times. And he does have trust issues because he's been burned by others - so he's learned how to keep a mask on when not around those he's comfortable with, if he's too kind then people think him a pushover but if he puts someone in their place then he's a bully or overreacting- so he just settles for being in the background and having a solemn or neutral expression on his face.

This young male is intelligent and very studious. He's the type you see with his nose buried in a book with a pile of books around him in a library. He's also the one who seems to be like a walking encyclopedia with the knowledge he has memorized or random things he just knows. If he were more outgoing , he'd definitely probably would be a teacher's pet . He's one to stay up late hours pouring over random science books or any other interesting topics just because he finds them interesting. His favorites include mythology and discussing scientific or ancient texts and stories of old. He's one to enjoy having debates and intellectual conversations with those who find reason to converse with him. He has a brilliant mind and one could see it through his detailed and organized notes and his own personal library of books he has - not to mention his creative mind and the hobbies he chooses to engage in. While he does like reading books that benefit his knowledge he does enjoy reading good mystery novels , a good romance, and any other type of genre that would catch his interest. If one had to ask one of his favorite past times out of all of his hobbies he would probably say something like curling up with a good mystery novel under a thick blanket with a bowl of popcorn and a cup of peach tea.

When it comes to this male's temperament he can mostly be described as rather calm and collected. Like mentioned before he may have a cold expression on his face but he's rather calm. He's not that bothered by people insulting him - he can just give a rather civilized yet insulting comment back to make them be quiet. When angered he doesn't just spout nonsense , he channels his anger in a way that when he speaks he wants to make sure it hurts. No, he won't go throwing things or yelling at the top of his lungs like a heathen - instead he will use his words as a venom to slowly seep into one until it takes over them. Yes, he makes sure his words sting and stick to the person. And if you manage to be someone to face his anger, you'd be surprised with the insults he can come up with. And if his words don't bite he's not hesitant to get into a fist fight if needed (though he much rather not do that) . He's also a bit cunning and a tad bit manipulative when needed, after all his can he manage to stay in the background and keep others off of his back if he wasn't such things. He keeps his more undesirable side under wraps because not everyone needs to experience it.

When it comes to relationships - he treasures them immensely. Those he considers his friends are close to his heart and he cares for them dearly. These are the people he would gladly risk his life for - they are the ones who he would defend if needed. He feels safe, comfortable around them - they in his opinion are his family and he treats them as such. He shares his things with them, cooks for them and would go out of his way to help them when needed. His friends again are dear to him and he would go on a warpath to destroy anyone that dared to hurt or slander them. As for a lover, this male is one to easily get flustered by romantic comments or even compliments. He's also one to be a bit of a jealous lover if someone was trying to make a move on his partner, he wouldn't be shy about letting the other person know what was his. Other than that his lover and friends are the only ones who would experience him be semi-affectionate and vulnerable with them. Overall his friends are important to him and he would be very lonely and a much colder person if he didn't have good friends.
Backstory:
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sweets
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Taking Naps
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Reading In Peace
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Nature, Certified Plant Parent
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Plants And Herbs
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Cooking And Baking
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Causing His Enemies Pain
Dislikes:
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ His Sleep Being Interrupted
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Things Not Going To Plan, Disorder
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Arrogant And Haughty People
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Raisins, He Hates Them
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Physical Touch Without Permission
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Used Or Exploited
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Intrusive Questions
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Compared Among His Family Or Others
Strengths:
: ̗̀➛ Wiccan Magic Usage - He's been training/taught for a while so he's pretty proficient in these areas. Along with being very knowledgeable about the subjects.
: ̗̀➛ Agile And Graceful
: ̗̀➛ Stealth
: ̗̀➛ Book And Street Smart
: ̗̀➛ Observant

Weaknesses:
◮ Trust Issues
◮ Social Anxiety
◮ Warming Up To Strangers
◮ Lack Of Brute Strength
Kin:
Maybe A Cousin Or Sibling
Crush:
Possibly . . .
Significant Other:
No
Children:
h e l l. n o.
Other:
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 10, 2024 01:00 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Edling,
Of course!

SPB,
ehehe, Briar *^*

Obviously he's accepted :>
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 10, 2024 04:04 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty, I think I've covered everything I wanted and needed for Samael, but let me know if there's anything I should tweak! :)
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 11, 2024 07:18 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

The longer I sit and wait with my two, the more I want to add another one haha. That being said, can I please reserve the vampire medic assistant? Possibly more to come haha, I'm just a sucker for werewolves and vampires. I blame Twilight.

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 12, 2024 04:10 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Niemir Archambeau

NEE-mir AR-SHAM-bow

Species: Vampire
Rank/role: Medic Assistant
Personality:

For the most part, Niemir is a chilverous individual who acts polite and kind to those he interacts with. Though, this is more for social standing, he keeps the humans and vampires around him close with his gentlemenly persona. In truth, he does not care for the majority of people, despite what he tells them. They are all useless to his life goals, apart from the fact they keep his public image in good light.

Prior to his vampirism, he was an upstanding citizen hailing from a prominent french bloodline. Though sullied by his mother's heritage, his last name garnered him the prestige that he desired, it also meant that he was a chronic sufferer of arrogance.

With the coven, Niemir allows himself to reduce to his natural state. Whilst he is still a nice man, he certainly has a taste for the macabre. A lover of the hunt and he adores the long chase, sometimes purposely courting his next meal before finally satisfying his hunger.

A new comer to the coven, he is still working out where he stands with the longer serving members. His medicinal background slotted him right under Kadel's command, using his knowledge to help where he can. At least this way, he is not ordered out to carry out the dirty work by Samael.

Appearance:

AD_4nXfilMKlD9dR1PhwxlBFQI8SnczQlsI_iZxdVB4qkc6Fqq8yghTYvzOLfgUmVFMgrsNij47VGQ-niu4ParHPN95dgVO05uRWIUreh2zQjrwOE357TQHAFe4iTJObMcXIRVL1WKHvLB3nNFWYje0t0znxE94?key=IEpCNEmFHgXnz86Nryuqrg

Credit Nase_Nikyuu (I love this picrew ^^)

Niemir embodies a great proportion of the stereotypical European features, though favouring the fairness from his mother’s side. He stands at 5’11” with a lean to a more lithe appearance, whilst he lacks obvious muscle mass, he is still well built with planes of taut muscle expanding over his form. With skin akin to fair ivory, his dark lashes and hair stand out in comparison. His body shape is similar to a gentle V, with bony narrow hips that lead to his elongated legs. A small beauty mark sits below his lower lip on his left side. His facial features are elegantly angular, with curves in the right places to draw a softer and kinder look despite its sharp corners.

The man’s hair is kept shorter, the smallest increase in length on the top of his head in contrast to the back of his head. The colour of pale ash brown, it is almost grey in some lighting. Matching straight eyebrows sit comfortably above his eyes, the tails barely angling down to create a purposefully plucked straightness to them.

Niemir’s eyes are a wondrous jade green with a portion encircling his pupils flecked with chartreuse lightness that brighten his gaze. Lined with dark lashes, his eyes are likely the first thing one would notice about this man.

He refuses to wear anything other than his own wardrobe. It would be a crime to appear in unsuitable attire. The majority of his ensemble is various suits, his favourite being a simple black set. Though, Niemir often lacks the completeness of a tie, he will almost always pair his outfit with a luxurious vest.

Being that his parents are both from French speaking countries, Niemir is fluent, even his English is tainted with the lilting accent. Though he does manage to speak with the smallest indication of his heritage when speaking anything other than his mother tongue. He knows the smallest amounts of German, been as his mother spoke it on and off around the house to family members.

The tone of Niemir's voice is soft, not overwhelmingly deep and imposing, but enough to coax people into his words. A soothing warm voice, he makes sure to pronounce each word to its fullest.

Relationship status: None/Open
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: His mother was a Swiss woman who fell in love with a travelling man from France, upon realising she was pregnant, his father carted them to France. Living in his estate for the majority of his life until Niemir encountered a strange man at one of the Parisian hotels.

Prior to his indoctrination into vampirism, Niemir was a promising medicine student with a scholarship funded run for his entire tertiary schooling. This collapsed a year after his turning, unable to control his new urges, leading him astray. Though he maintains a great deal of knowledge, years of life will gift that to you. With nothing much else to do, he reads textbooks and researches. Though, he certainly does not have hands on experience.

Likes: Rösti, hot chocolate, cities, bustling environments, gourmet food, suits, medicine, deer.

Dislikes: Beer, "lower class" food, gaudy fabrics/clothing, small towns, blood from prey animals.

Edited at October 13, 2024 07:03 PM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us