Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 SpiritGuardian
09:31:45 Sleepy spirit
Distant,
Id just theme it off of the mascot
 distant-screams
09:28:35 katy | beetle
i want a custom palette but i literally can't decide which OC to theme :'D
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:27:33 I eat souls, nom nom
Later chat. I gotta go take a nap so I can finish my monoscript and send it in for editing.
 SpiritGuardian
09:27:20 Sleepy spirit
Dulce,
Im doing fine. Bored and hungry though
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:24:53 I eat souls, nom nom
Punkin

Eh, I've been better. Got my husband back this morning and now he's mad at me, but he'll get over it. How are you??
 BraveHeart
09:24:24 
-WP Click-

Casimir and Cersi got me a vitiligo defeat in the first litter :D
 SpiritGuardian
09:24:05 Sleepy spirit
Meh, ive got a palette to do but i haven't received the background so i cant start
 Rogue Whispers
09:23:37 Rogue is a Ghost
The explorers map just helps you see where your pack is and wherethe enemies are so you're not just walking around in circles looking for foxes, badgers, etc.
 Aaron Burr Sir
09:22:23 
Chat what exactly are lost souls? Likr what is the purpose of the explorers map?
 Poe
09:21:39 
Prevail-
Thank you :) it's an interesting show but definitely not for everyone.
 distant-screams
09:21:11 katy | beetle
hm.. to make more premades, or to work on art for myself? e.e
 Prevail
09:18:54 Octavia
Poe
I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but your wolf looks good to me
 BooJake
09:17:44 Don't call me BJ.
You have 3125 character points to assign to your wolves.
Wait I can max out a wolf's CP? :'D
 Poe
09:15:41 
I was revolving him around game of thrones, and I really wanted him to have the spirit wolf. So I'm happy.
 SpiritGuardian
09:14:51 Sleepy spirit
Dulce,
Nah im gone. How are you?
 Prevail
09:14:37 Octavia
Spirit
Sounds good. I'll keep you in mind.
 Prevail
09:14:09 Octavia
Poe
That looks awesome!
 SpiritGuardian
09:13:57 Sleepy spirit
Prevail,
Well if you ever auction some pm me,
Im collecting currencies for my alliance.
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:13:39 I eat souls, nom nom
I spy a Punkin o.e
 Poe
09:13:17 
-WP Click-
Very pleased :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Snapping Turtle : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 09:39 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Howling Heights,
Hello hello! I can 100% reserve the medic assistant and beta female for you!

The Luna/Lune is something that'll be chosen during the roleplay, since they'd be the mate/partner to the alpha male. I personally like to have something develop rather than having a relationship set prior to the characters interacting in the roleplay!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 10:15 PM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award

Voxtexy said:
Howling Heights,
Hello hello! I can 100% reserve the medic assistant and beta female for you!

The Luna/Lune is something that'll be chosen during the roleplay, since they'd be the mate/partner to the alpha male. I personally like to have something develop rather than having a relationship set prior to the characters interacting in the roleplay!

That's what I figured, it's my favourite thing to see happen in RPs to have actual slow burn relationship building (whether that be romantic, friendship, etc etc) so I'm super excited now to see what happens!!! : D I know with that approach whoever gets to be Luna/Lune will be super awesome to see get that role!
Wooo! Okay, making my app now~
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 10:16 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes!! That's exactly why I love having the role established via the roleplay! It's nice to build up relations and if a relationship does build, then the role can happily get filled! :D
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:00 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

May I reserve the second in command vampire? - I may be up for more characters, depends on my up coming test season at uni :)

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:00 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux,
Sure thing!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 04:16 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Calliope "Cal" Leonatus

kuh-lai-uh-pee

Species: Vampire
Rank/role: Second-In-Command

Personality:

Calliope is a very strong willed individual, a large component as to why she was selected to enter the second in command position. Although, they may have been some foul play involving the other candidates - why would it matter now? She was the only one left to fill the position at the end of it all.

Whilst she is an insensitive creature, enjoying the more sadistic nature of her vampire status, she is loyal to her group. After all, without them her chances of survival would plummet. In the past, humans were clueless, Calliope could swam around a pluck any person off the street. Drink her fill and then leave them in the alley way, but now there were cameras. Internet, fairy tales, mythos, humans that suspected their existence. Something that Calliope is not fond of. While she sees the uses of the new technology, she does not tamper with the advanced variety. Sticking to a simple phone and on occassion a laptop, TVs were easy to get used to as they had been around for a long time.

Her opinions on others is very much dependent on what they can do for her, what ability or skill they can provide her in return for her respect. If you cannot provide adequate intrigue to the woman, her disinterest will be so blatant that a blind man could see it.

Calliope's deepest loyalty is to the leader of their group, in comparison to them, the rest of the vampires fade into the shadows. She would never wish to accend to their position because that would mean that the leader would be dead, and if that were the case, she would likely have died trying to save them. Although some others may be of higher value to Calliope than others, outside of what they can provide her. That is, if they can worm their way into her cold heart.

Appearance:

Calliope is a refined woman, dressed to the nines and adorned with accumulated jewellry and fashion icon brands at all times. Complimenting her usually darker colour palette, her skin is a soft pale sandy colour unmarked by beauty marks and scars alike. Her muscles are lean and toned, movements flex the subtle musculature hidden beneath her skin often, shadows accentuating the shapes.

Standing at 5'8", Calliope is a taller woman and when paired with her favourite heels, she often finds herself craning her neck down to talk to some people. Her body is made primarily of her legs, the majority of her height comes from the long extremeties. Her hands are slender, true piano player hands, tipped with long nails of various colours depending on the day.

Upon her head is long, model worthy hair that contains the smallest of waves to its form. Its colour, a light ash blonde. Finishing at the middle of her spine, it is often worn down and in its natural state. In the front, Calliope has simple, long layered curtain bangs that frame the edges of her face perfectly.

Calliope's facial features are of a classic nature, her jaw still shaped but softened at the harshest corners. High cheek bones push the outer corners of her eyes upwards ever so slightly, creating a predatory look to her gaze. Thinner plucked arched eyebrows sit above them, a darker blonde than the hair on her head. Within her eye sockets are a pair of pale almost yellowed brown eyes, shards of brighter shades arc around the lower half of her irises. Lined with average eyelashes that are frequently stroked with mascara anyway. Her nose has a straight bridge that carried down to a pointed tip, a slight crease of the skin above the end of her nose. Her lips are rounded with a prominent cupids bow, almost always painted wine red with lip stick or some other lip cosmetic.

After the turn of the centuary and the consequent change in fashion in recent years, Calliope is a fan of piercings. An experimental initial appointment gifted her with cheek dimple piercings, simple silver bars with small heads. Currently, they are still in place, the skin there unable to heal over because of the metal blocking its path, though she suspects at some point she will have to remove them due to her wound healing abilities eventually overtaking them. The same goes with her earrings, though she has had those for decades and they seem to be holding up well.

Relationship status: None/Open

Affiliations:

Samael - "Am I allowed to kill them yet?" Calliope is one of Samael's most trusted coven members. Devoting herself to him, proven by the endless trails she carried out in the earlier formation years of the coven. Orders to kill, capture, anything for Samael. She flocks to him like a moth to a flame, or rather a spider to its web. Whilst she can be an impulsive and nasty woman, without the command of her leader, she will not step a toe out of line. Perhaps a witty remark here and there, but the privilege of back-talking Samael was something she earned with the dedication of her immortal life to him.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: She had spent many years practicing various musical instruments to pass the time. Some notable ones that she has practically mastered are the piano and violin. Though, her favourite by far is the harp - but she can't seem to perfect that one yet.

Likes: High fashion and designer items, the thrill of the chase, classical music, reading anything she hasn't before (not much left), mood lighting.

Dislikes: The rain, noisy and obnoxious people, brand new technology i.e. AI, seafood.

Edited at October 12, 2024 04:27 AM by Urux
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 06:06 AM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
─────── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───────
Name: Adelaide Winehardt
"Addie"
Physical Characteristics

Species: Werewolf
Appearance:

Human: Feminine overall apperance. Soft but elfin chin and jawline; a small nose that is upturned just a little too much; as though someone sculpted her and accidentally pressed up on the tip of her nose just a touch too hard while handling her; thin but arched eyebrows; very pale skin; freckles across her nose and forehead; wide, icy blue eyes with short thin lashes; pale/desaturated red auburn hair that is wispy and fails to stay in her braid securely; thin but curved lips with a nearly nonexistent cupid's bow; a slight gap between her two front teeth. Spritely / mousey overall vibe to her features. She stands at 5'5" (1.65 m) and weighs 165 lbs (74.84 kg), though she is fairly petite. She wears her hair in a braid that's loose enough to cover her mangled and partially missing right ear.
Wolf: A desaturated red-brown wolf that stands at 31 inches (78.74 cm) at the shoulder, 6' long (1.828 m) from nose to tailtip, with light and dark markings largely around her face, neck, and undersides. She's missing her right ear, her other ear is a little floppy, and she has a darker patch on her hind left leg. She has a fluffy and medium length tail.
Mental Characteristics
Personality:
☽ Submissive ☾ ☽ Insightful ☾ ☽ Peacekeeper ☾ ☽ Curious ☾ ☽ Earnest ☾ ☽ Reserved ☾ ☽ Daydreamer ☾ ☽ Quick Learner ☾
Adelaide is a quiet, shy girl that used to be a teacher's pet. She was often bullied; and in her teenage years, when she was first introduced to pack life, she learned the hard way not to cross a rival pack's Alpha, after a failure to keep her inner Wolf in check led to an unintended challenge and fight for leadership. With a tendency to struggle to learn how to be in touch with her inner wolf, she nearly rejects the wolf side of herself; however, she does well in pack life, and respects her position within it. What she's really good at is research and biology, and she excels in putting the two together to learn the theory of medicine. Moreover, her patience, bedside manner, and caring about others is easy to see in action. She tends to bend to the will of others easily, but outside of that and her troubles with her inner wolf, she's a fairly good choice in packmate and medic apprentice.

Relationship status: None

Sexuality: Straight

Other
: She's fairly sheltered overall, despite the missing ear both in and out of Wolf form.
Credit for the Image goes to Wyndbain at DeviantArt for the wolf maker; the design of the wolf is something I put together from that resource (316601).
PS. I wish I could figure out why it won't save the formatting I want!!! The spacing keeps going all awkward!!!

Edited at September 30, 2024 06:08 AM by Howling Heights
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 07:08 AM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a pack member please^^
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 07:55 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Still a huge WIP
-
Name:
Cassius Abel
-
-
-
Species:
Vampire
-
Rank/role:
loner
-
Personality:
Appearance:
Eyes: Cassius has dark and hooded amber eyes that have gold streaks through them, when he is hungry or very angry, his pupil goes so large it almost blocks out his iris, makes his eyes look like they are bleeding black.
Face: Cassius is unmarked save for a scar on his ribs, he has sharp, cat-like features that give the vampire a brooding but sexy look.
Hair:
Relationship status:
Open
-
Sexuality:
Homosexual
-
Other

Edited at September 30, 2024 04:30 PM by Drunken seas
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:04 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Howling Heights,
Your character is accepted!

Old Money,
Reserving that for ya now

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us