Red River Wolves
04:44:11 Redd Dead
I'm sorry, what? Cat-sized rats?
 SpookyPaws
04:43:51 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
opossums?
 kycantina
04:42:59 ky but it's spooky
For a while we thought my roommate was making it up because he was the only one who heard it
 Eternity
04:42:35 ET
My last place had cat sized rats in it LOL
 SpookyPaws
04:41:26 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
No idea how I'm going to survive an apartment if I can ever manage to afford to finally leave my parents' house LMAO
y'all have some WILD stories
 Salem
04:41:07 
Support?
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
04:40:28 Mr palette guy
holy fuck im tired.
 Poe
04:40:04 
Ky-
That sounds a bit terrifying honestly.
 Continental Wolves
04:40:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I probably look like a crazy person or a weirdo right now 🙃
 The Sigma
04:39:57 Leon, Sigma
Ky

LMAO thatÂ’s wild, IÂ’m glad I live in a house and not an apartment :,)
 kycantina
04:38:36 ky but it's spooky
Poe, my last apartment had a neighbor that would speak chinese really high pitched and squeaky in the middle of the night all the time. So loud we had to file a couple noise complaints lol
 Poe
04:37:39 
I always forget that it's is not "it has" lol. But I'm sure you guys can understand what I meant.
 The Sigma
04:37:30 Leon, Sigma
Just put on some noise canceling headphones or close your window pls ToT
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT
 Amygdala
04:34:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Whut 😶
 SpiritGuardian
04:34:20 Mr palette guy
Poe,
I could say so much but I cant.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
don't post unless your name is in the title! <3
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:09 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res plot plans / overview info
iconium x urux | fantasy 1x1October 19, 2024 12:12 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Misha Varlamov
Nationality / Kingdom
While each of the twelve kingdoms pride themselves on strictly keeping to their own kind, Misha is the result of an extremely rare, controversial, and highly-publicized wartime fling between the heir to the shadow kingdom and one of the daughters of the queen of the ice kingdom. He is the only individual who could rightfully claim two kingdoms, making him an extremely dangerous individual and a target for many to attempt to destroy.
Appearance
Misha is tall and thin with a quiet strength about him. An aura of malevolence seems to linger around him like a cloud, despite the fact that he rarely--if ever--demonstrates any sort of aggression or violence in a loud or attention-grabbing manner. He has short hair that is not excessively curly, but is tousled in a way that allows for a few ringlets of curls that angle his delicate features. He has porcelain skin and light-colored, stormy eyes that always seem to demonstrate some level of pain or anger. Although he is considered to be fairly "pretty," he almost appears sickly and there is a rugged quality about him that proves there is more than meets the eye.
-
Although he does not take any particular pride in his sense of fashion, Misha is an innately fashionable man. He wears clothing that garners him an increased sense of authority and maturity beyond what the way he carries himself already demands. He often wears dark colors and warm clothing, and he is always wearing gloves due to the extent of what his magic can do if he does not conceal his hands.
Personality
In most situations, Misha primarily keeps to himself. Due to the trauma of accidentally killing many people due to the unpredictable nature of his magic, Misha has the core belief that he destroys anything he touches, and thus, anything he cares about. Despite the fact that he strictly chooses not to involve himself with others except on account of alliances, and, in this case, the manipulation of eleven other individuals in order to learn the truth about what happened with his sister, Misha struggles with the weight of the emotions he does have, and getting rid of them in a way that feels less torturous to him. Caring is his utmost burden, and has caused him pain his entire life.
-
Despite his difficulties with controlling his emotions and his strong desire (and failure) to live a life of utter detatchment, this individual is very determined and will do whatever it takes to achieve what he believes is right or just. There is no length to which he is not willing to go, especially in the name of whatever rationalized loyalty he displays to those he cares for. He is very intelligent, cunning, and booksmart, which makes up for the lack of physical prowess he displays, despite the fact that his survival skills have left him alive for the last few years. He is aware of how much of an anomaly he is, and carries himself with a certain level of mystery and detatchment to fit what others say about him.
Magic Abilities
Misha has inherited the magic from both sides of his family, which is a bit of a detriment to him considering that his body is only meant to hold about half of the magic it stores, keeping him rather ailing and sickly despite the great power he possesses. Everything he touches or that touches him with his bare skin turns to ice, or disintegrates into shadow or ash. He also possesses night vision, and has the ability to conceal himself in shadows that already exist. He can also create shadows, but more as a trick of the light, not to hide himself or others in. In addition, he is able to siphon power out of those that he kills, but it only lasts for a short period and makes him even sicker than he already is, since his body contains three times the amount of power it should. Beyond these things, he experiments with other types of magic of the shadow realm such as mind control, manipulation, and other things of this nature, though he's seen the damage this does to others, and he fights the attraction he has toward this type of magic.
Background
Misha mysteriously disappeared from the academy during his own trials several years ago and has not been seen since, until now. He was presumed dead and the opinion of most of the individuals across all the kingdoms was that everyone was better for it. This year, his favorite sister, Ivenne, was supposed to attend the trials after finishing her years of education here, but she was mysteriously murdered on grounds just prior to the start of the trials. Following the news of his sister's death, Misha re-emerged from wherever he had been hiding out, and declared formally that he would take her place rather than putting up one of his younger siblings or kingdom officials for this task. It is rather surprising news to everyone that he is alive, and they are rather terrified by the prospect that he survive these trials a second time.
Skills / Strengths
wip
Flaws / Weaknesses
wip
Motives
Misha's primary motive is to discover who killed his sister and avenge her death. His secondary motives are the pursuit of knowledge, honor, redemption, justice, and self-interest.
Other

Edited at October 19, 2024 01:05 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us