02:10:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yup...she is at 87 hours so she should pop soon
I just need a toucan feather for when she goes in labor
 Boeing
02:08:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Damn. One more pop then you can take back your pup >.>
 Amygdala
02:07:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
One did...i got a DH pup...so far i have 2DH, a viti, DV and AC40 pup...and more than half of my girls are still waiting on pups
 Boeing
02:05:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Did any of your girls pop?
 Boeing
02:04:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Only here for maybe 10 minutes but hi
I'm gonna explore with the little time I have then we'll see what I have left
 Amygdala
02:03:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane!
My train just departed XD
 Boeing
02:02:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy
 Amygdala
02:01:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh*
 Amygdala
02:00:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mars
Oooo what kind of idea
 CrypticHollow
01:49:52 
I think I'm gonna get some sleep and then when I get up I shall start doing pack lore ^^
 starmutt
01:48:06 marsh | they/it
i have a really dumb suggestion idea that will not impact the game mechanics whatsoever
 mission goofy
01:46:30 
hollow - oh hell yeah
 CrypticHollow
01:45:49 
love how creepy this girly looks
-WP Click-
 Eno
01:40:06 
Goofy,
Always a win *^*
 mission goofy
01:39:25 
got home from work before the rain started yippee
 Eno
01:35:43 
Nux,
Can't lie, we did contemplate it lmao after about 5 minutes we started getting desperate. but it's also 2 am here and that'd be a fun wake up call, two people kicking the shit out of a door xD

Starmutt,
Truly tragic ;-;
 starmutt
01:34:31 marsh | they/it
sacrificing gift cards is such a mood when we got locked out last time </3
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:33:25 Chat's snack
Eno

Kick the door in. You'll never have to worry about those pesky locks ever again because it'll break the trim and screw up the strike plate :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +5
Grey Fox : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 30, 2024 10:06 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

~♥Nux♥~ said:
"If we hung all our problems on a line; You'd pick yours, and I'd pick mine."
-
-
-
This is an inpirational quote my old english teacher taught me, but I always wondered about others perception of it. So, my question; What does the phrase mean in your eyes?

This is a super interesting question! :0 it actually took a few reads of it to really understand what I thought of the quote.

I'd interpret it sorta like 'different problems matter to different people'. The way 'You'd pick yours and I'd pick mine' seems to say that to me. Your problems will always matter the most to you, and different things matter more or less to other people, you won't always see the same problems in the same way or severity as another person. If you see a problem, you can talk about it to other people as much as you like, but you shouldn't wait for other people to act or speak out on it first as they might not see it the same way you do.

I'd be interested to see what you think it means or how your teacher meant it! :0
Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 30, 2024 10:45 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award
I took it to mean; "The way people react to different obstacles in life varies, and even if something seems like it couldn't get worse, comparing your own ailments to another's will only make you realize that we each struggle. It may be different, but it's not better or worse."
When she first said it to me, I didn't may too much mind to it until a family issue came up and a friend of mine grew distant to me. I then took the quote to heart, and continue to use it to this day for any misfortunate inccident, whether they be minor inconveniences, or major impacts.
"Come what may, for if it should not happen, it will not."

Edited at August 30, 2024 10:46 AM by ~♥Nux♥~
Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 30, 2024 01:47 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
That's super interesting! I guess that interpretation also makes sense :0
I've never really been a quote person, other than the kinda memey/basic ones like 'shit happens' and stuff like that haha. I feel like people who live by quotes n that tend to take themselves more seriously than I do LMAO.
Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 30, 2024 01:50 PM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award
I do not take myself seriously at all- I have a few morals, but my basic survival instincts when out the window the first time I saw a bobcat. I joke around too much and I tend to land myself firmly in a barrel of pickles.
Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 31, 2024 01:20 AM

Salom_

Neutral

Give Award
Do you have any pets? :)
Also favorite treat! (Can be coffee, can be food... just whatever you get / make for yourself when you wanna treat yourself!)
Ask me anything, just becauseAugust 31, 2024 01:03 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Salom_ said:
Do you have any pets? :)
Also favorite treat! (Can be coffee, can be food... just whatever you get / make for yourself when you wanna treat yourself!)

Pets? Not anymore </3 which is very tragic. Maybe some day I'll get more pets but not for a good few years!

And I can't lie, whenever I'm having a bad day and want to treat myself, I usually end up buying art or any type of takeaway. Pizza, fish and chips, Indian, Chinese... Literally anything that gets delivered to my door LMAO

As for things I make, sweet tea, masala chai, pancakes.... That sorta thing :]

Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us