Wolf Play : Western RP | Discussion
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
04:33:56 Pera
Katy
Ah ok, I will probably chat to you later xD I am not very good at this.
 distant-lands
04:32:48 katy | beetle
i don't mind :) i may be logging off soon though
 Drunken seas
04:32:15 Pera
DonÂ’t mind if I Pm you if I need help?
 distant-lands
04:29:36 katy | beetle
of course :D
 Drunken seas
04:29:25 Pera
Katy
Thank you so much!
 distant-lands
04:29:01 katy | beetle
Pera,
i found a masterlist of character codes someone put together ^^ it's pretty useful. some of them are mobile-friendly as well, usually the shorter ones with less buttons.

-Click-
 Drunken seas
04:24:46 Pera
Katy
I have no idea where to get the F2u codes and I lack a PC
 distant-lands
04:20:36 katy | beetle
Pera,
oh, you have to code their profiles! it's pretty easy if you find some f2u codes, and have a PC.
 Amygdala
04:15:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Speaking of work...lunch break is over so i gotta go
 Amygdala
04:15:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Ouch😅

Let's hope i can finish it this week. I will gring forest today after i finish work XD
 Sabbath
04:14:39 Rook
Amy
Is the reward for the quest worth not turning it down? Or are you just determined now? xD
 Sabbath
04:14:16 Rook
Amygdala
Damn >.< Well I hope you get it soon.

Before you could turn down quests I got stuck on one for a chinese pottery for over two real years lol
 Amygdala
04:11:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Forest and jungle...the rest are not high enough level because monkey appeares from level 24 up
 Sabbath
04:11:15 Rook
Amygdala
Omg you're still searching for the monkey? :o
Which terrain have you been exploring in?
 Amygdala
04:07:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
I have been looking for a jade monkey for the past 8 days😅

I swear...game knows what you want and it's not making it easy to find
 Drunken seas
04:07:30 Pera
Katy
lol, should totally do that, also, how do you change your characters background on TH?
 Sabbath
04:06:28 Rook
Dude.. I need ONE more Mamba for a quest and after 700 moves not one has shown up
 distant-lands
03:59:11 katy | beetle
now i want to draw a silly doodle of enfys eating glowsticks..
 distant-lands
03:57:03 katy | beetle
Pera,
i'd definitely be up for it ^^
 Amygdala
03:56:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Lol...i forgot to cancell my battle before bed and it's still there...no one wants to battle me it seems🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +2
Grizzly Bear : -1
Jackal : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   122 

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 05:40 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Roaw
Honestly, I always forget about Thanksgiving XD something about we celebrate it because it brought the pilgrims and indians together or something?
I can't remember very well. At least the food is good, though I don't really like turkey, it's too dry.
-
@Determined
Your characters look good!
I've finished pinning all the character sheets, so now once I get home from school I'll make the RP thread :D
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 07:49 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whaaaat?? How could you forget about thanksgiving! :'(

that's when the food is literally the best!! (even if some people tend to do some racist performances in relation to the Native Americans during this time at schools and whatnot)

Ahhh I am so glad you like explody orphan boy!! I have so many plans for him and my other new character- who I hope can be a shotgun wielding badass later!

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 11:23 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm so excited for this to start!!

You guys are lucky though to have a holiday between Halloween and Christmas because then people can't start decorating for Christmas already. I have a zero tolerance policy for Christmas things until after my birthday so now I just gotta deal with it but anything before that is waaaay too early.

I can also say that Sweden is way too cold! Ah, I'm writing this while warming my horse up and I'm dying TvT
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 12:12 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Determined
I don't forget about it as much as St. Packtricks Day, but when I have Christmas on my mind I tend to forget theres Thanksgiving XD
The food is quite good though, I will say that
-
@Roaw
I love Christmas, its my favorite holiday XD I'm the only person in my class that dosen't mind the snow, everyone else hates the cold. I think its so fun to go sled riding and stuff though. Christmas music is also my favorite kind of music, espically the classics sang by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Burl Ivees. They're all great musicians ^^
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 12:16 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Also, for each day in the RP, I'll post what the weather will be like, the season, ect. If you guys wanna do a time skip at any point just tell me :D
Whats season or month would we like to start off in?
-
And heres the link to the Thread:
I still have a few more things to add to the first post but for now I just added the weather+ and the characters so I don't forget about any :')

Edited at November 23, 2022 12:35 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 01:00 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sadly, everyone ignores Thanksgiving and sets up for Christmas anyways. I remember walking into a store to get a replacement water heater after ours broke and there were Christmas decorations and blow ups and lights for people to buy. In July.

i fucking love snow man. riding while it's snowing is just so much fun too.

I always forget St. Patrick's day too-

ALSO! SO excited to start but I am forgetting on what we decided for how we wanted to start. Is our main cast currently in a shootout after a mission gone wrong or just before the mission?

edit: any month works for me but maybe fall or winter so our characters aren't burning in the desert

Edited at November 23, 2022 01:01 PM by Determined_Wolf
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 01:06 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
I wouldn't mind the snow if it wasn't for the fact that very I live, the air is so humid it feels like easily -10 Celsius when it's just -1. I hate Christmas songs with a passion, they are the worst! I'm also so stressed out about Christmas this year because we're celebrating Christmas with mom's boyfriend and his kids and I have no idea what to get them! Plus we're moving 1/1-23 so like I have that to think about too TvT And then a few weeks after that, I'm moving to Germany...

I don't know, maybe like spring or late summer/fall?
I'll try getting a post up tonight, might not be too long but we'll see
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 01:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hey maybe we can help you think of Christmas gifts for them!! Also good luck with the move. It sounds like it will probably be a little stressful so if you need any support we are here for you!!

I have a great idea for Alice's introduction, but I think I might wait to do the others until one of you post first

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 01:25 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh that would be helpful! So his oldest daughter is 17, she's just a typical girl her age, idk how to explain it really xD She works out a bit, nice clothes, makeup, always talking about guys pretty much, all that. She's super nice but I don't really know what she likes heh.
His youngest is 13, she plays football, also always with the nice clothes, also always talking about guys, lazy as hell xD She thinks getting up at 11am is early uhhh yeah, that's like it. I'm probably going to get her a charger because of an inside joke but I wanna get her something else than just a charger.
For mom's bf I might have an idea and maybe for mom too.

And thank you, I might really need it, hopefully it all runs smoothly but I doubt it seeing as how this year as been so far heh.

Also I just saw your previous post, I totally missed it.. I don't know if we really decided anything on whether we'd start before, during or after the mission gone wrong, I don't mind what we pick, maybe easiest to do during or after?
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 23, 2022 01:40 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
I'll set the season to be in fall so there's just a bit of time before snow starts to hit them! Probably around November 1st.
-
@Determined
It starts either in the middle of you guys mission, or after when they're all split apart.
This should probably take place somewhere near the town of Purepoint or Harmonys Bank (Openshaw) since those places are probably going to be most prominent, but most likely leaning more towards Harmonys Bank. I also pinned the link to the map on the first page of y'all wanna check it out!
-
@Roaw
Classical Christmas music was my childhood and it's continued to be my favorite type of music XD
And I'll think of a few things to help you! :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   122 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us