👁👄👁
 Hallow's Eve
04:06:31 Hallow, Eve
Man its been awhile since I heard about DT! I used to play that one as well
 Voxtexy
04:06:05 Vox, Corey
techno,
I wish I had that issue right now lmaoo

I have one dye that I will one day accidentally use on a wolf. I need to use it or get rid of it before I ruin a custom with it but I'm just too lazy to do that xD
 The Amethyst
04:05:19 Dart
Techno

What do you want gone?
 Serpents
04:05:00 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
if you see my wolves in explore please pm me
 technoblade
04:04:54 Lil Techy | Techno
Stalk

Nah I mainly just throw jasmine in there
 le stalk
04:04:31 stalker or stalk :)
aye so techno you've been the one chucking a whole bunch of cool stuff in the falls
 technoblade
04:04:24 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

I want em gone! They take up so much space!
 Voxtexy
04:03:47 Vox, Corey
techno,
pfff- 20?? That's a nice stack of jasmines lol
 technoblade
04:03:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

I have 20 of them so it's no sweat off me
 Voxtexy
04:02:40 Vox, Corey
techno,
Ooo, that's gonna get snatched so fast lol

Ormous,
It's a really nice photo! I'm a bit biased to photos of the ocean, I swear it's all I ever get photos of nowadays lol

The palette looks nice! Have you just started to make palettes or have you been makin' 'em for a little while now?
 Ormous
04:01:23 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Vox

no I'm in the process to find the credits for it may have to change it even though this palette is just a practice one
 technoblade
04:01:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

Good, just about to go yeet a jasmine into the falls cause I have no room for it
 Gallifrey Falls
04:00:38 Allons-y / Myth
That's a shame. If it had a better chat it could do so well. :-(
 Voxtexy
04:00:36 Vox, Corey
techno,
I'm good! Just ordered myself some food :>

How're you?
 Voxtexy
04:00:08 Vox, Corey
Ormous,
Ooo, is the photo used taken by you? :0
 SixBears
03:59:40 evebot
I don't have any plans to update DT.
 technoblade
03:59:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

How're ya?
 Voxtexy
03:59:19 Vox, Corey
techno! :D
 Ormous
03:58:50 Zephyrus (he,Him)
how does this ocean themed palette look?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +1
Coyote : -5
Jackal : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    577    578    579    580    581   ..   597 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 12:03 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love song lyric thing, very sad, very angsty
Very excited for all of this
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 04:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Trying to decide which version of Garvin to do first with the sitting down picrew is surprisingly difficult.
I could do a T8P 2.0 one or an AFCS one
And even within those two choices, so many hair choices to make because of all the different colors he's going to end up dyeing his hair. At least in AFCS. Not too sure about T8P 2.0 yet actually. He may not end up dyeing his hair in that one. Just depends if he ever finds out just how much like his bio parents he looks like.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 06:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Smallest headcanon for the polycule in AFCS
The car they eventually get can fit like... Eight people. Legally. Of course, this does not stop them from shoving extra people in there whenever necessary. Garvin forces a lot of trips to a lot of different places because he knows just. Way too many places. Aries and Briar are always invited. Clio, Halia, and Fida are also always invited. No matter what, they always seem to have one extra person with them. Karma has even been invited once or twice. Ingall and Revan stay home most of the time. Sometimes Akira and Ingall stay home instead. Garvin always brings back tons of food no matter who stayed home. Also just little trinkets.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, interesting, lmao
Good luck choosing though XD
-
Pfft, I love that so much!
Nico will honestly be so excited the first time Garvin suggests a trip because he absolutely loves travel, they just never had much of a chance, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Nico will get to travel a lot for sure
Whenever Garvin wasn't staying somewhere like with the sketchy gang/mafia or the pirates, it was very unlikely for him to stay anywhere longer than a month at max. So. He's been to a lot of different places.
Really random timing too. He'll be sitting in the living and just, sit up, suddenly remembering a place he went to in the past and if he decided that even just one of them would want to go- Get ready to travel, it's time to go. Or at least within the next few days.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love that so much
Nico will be having a great time. Akira too, for the most part.
Ingall will for sure stay back for the most part though, the exception being if the trip is more planned out and has a couple weeks of notice, haha
And Briar is for sure tagging along, travel is so fun! XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:35 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I figured Ingall would be less likely to join them most of the time. Revan hangs back too usually, partly so Ingall isn't alone, partly because he doesn't enjoy car rides all that much, partly because he has work, and partly because he also isn't a fan of having no early notice.
Garvin would give warnings and do all the planning but uh- He never knows how long he's gonna remember anything because of how wack his memory is and whenever it comes to the trips, he really wants to make sure they can go if it's something he really does think someone would enjoy. So unless if it's a trip he wants to go on solely for Ingall, chances are that nothing is planned. If it's something he thinks of specifically for Ingall, he'll write it down (once he can write) and hope he remembers through that.
Aries totally goes with them most of the time too. Clio for sure loves going too. So. At least Briar, Aries, and Clio usually go too.
Devery gets invited every once in a while, but every time he's like- Actually invited, he always seems to end up being busy. So. His invitation is unspoken and sometimes he'll just show up, ready to go, and somehow, he hasn't been wrong yet on whether or not they're going on a trip that day.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:43 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's all fair, haha
I love Devery just showing up, that's amazing XD
And Haila will probably join on occation because of Briar and/or Clio, though she's kinda careful about travelling too much, which is mostly just because she never did much of it and it makes her nervous, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 24, 2024 10:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery just knows. He's known Garvin long enough by now to be able to, for the most part, guess a few different things with him. Impromptu trips quickly get added to the roster.
Love that- Fida will usually stay back, probably. He might go on one or two trips here and there, but it mostly depends on if Clio and Halia are going too. And if he isn't busy with other stuff either.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 26, 2024 06:47 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, have some options-
-
Heartfelt Talk (Future AFCS, Revan and Garvin short story)
Bloodstains (Potentially could work for GGR, AFCS, and T8P 2.0 since it's Chile's death, but mostly for GGR and AFCS)
Homesick (Future AFCS, Garvin (Midas) short story)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    577    578    579    580    581   ..   597 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us