Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Ormous
03:58:50 Zephyrus (he,Him)
how does this ocean themed palette look?
 Gallifrey Falls
03:58:46 Allons-y / Myth
Eve
How big of an active player base DT need to get an update?
 technoblade
03:58:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox!
 Voxtexy
03:58:07 Vox, Corey
Ooo, new feature *^*
 Zeraphia
03:57:37 Vah stalks forums
Ooooh
That's cool!
 SixBears
03:57:19 evebot
It will be free for Premium packs and there will be an apple item that free packs can buy.
 Hallow's Eve
03:57:08 Hallow, Eve
I'm so excited!
 mission goofy
03:56:51 
Oh I'm so hyped for that
 Zeraphia
03:56:26 Vah stalks forums
I can't wait-- :D
 SixBears
03:56:06 evebot
It's going to be released on Monday.
 Gallifrey Falls
03:56:05 Allons-y / Myth
Hello Eve
 SixBears
03:55:37 evebot
Go to your Wolf Page, click Manage Your Wolf and then click Retire Wolf
 Zeraphia
03:54:14 Vah stalks forums
Wolves

Click on the wolf > Manage Your Wolf > Retire > Leave the Pack

(You can also do this from the "retire" setting in the den view)
 Hallow's Eve
03:53:38 Hallow, Eve
That's awesome. Is there going to be a new release on it?
 Zeraphia
03:53:34 Vah stalks forums
That is so nice
 Wolves Of The North
03:53:30 
How do I set my wolf free?

(pllsss answer)
 SixBears
03:53:17 evebot
It does it in one click
 Ormous
03:53:03 Zephyrus (he,Him)
why is coding a palette so hard background wise
 SixBears
03:53:01 evebot
It's so handy. You can see how my wolves are staggered. <3
 Hallow's Eve
03:52:34 Hallow, Eve
Eve

Yay! I was just complaining about the staggering like yesterday XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Alligator : 0
Mamba : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:38 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Red Moon said:

I like the idea so far. And I would rather focus more on the crew than the Navy. So I agree the Navy will be NPCs.

I am assuming that the Navy will be hot on their heels or also vying for this object? Or maybe they will just be chasing down the Pirates because they are outlaws and wanted. Something interesting we could add is a person of the Navy who is kinda a spy or something. They were tasked with hunting down the ship and maybe somehow they did under some guise. Anyway, it ends up they actually find a way onto the ship itself under some made up identity and are trying to trifle with the pirates until the Navy can catch them? Might be kinda fun. Just an idea. Or maybe they slowly become a double agent, and might be growing fond of the crew of outlaws.

That's a good idea. I think we should focus more on the crew, but having the Navy as other players may also be interesting too. It might get boring for those playing the Navy though.

I like the idea of an imposter. Maybe we could also have someone who wasn't originally invited on the boat. Someone who has absolutely zero skills at being a pirate, but they were allowed on because they had a family member on or something?

We should give the crew a pet dog. It would be hilarious. (I would love to play a dog just for silliness XD)

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:38 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:40 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah!! I love the idea of a mole!! :) And I also love the idea of some sort of pet for the ship!! I'm already getting ideas for my character 😌
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:46 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Matunda
I like the name Mori'substel!! it sounds like a good sea creature name. also, did you use word unscrambler to come up with that name (asking because i do that when I'm coming up with gibberish words)
also, the navy roles would be so small that i was thinking everyone would main as a pirate and have a navy side character
-
Redmoon
an imposter is a great idea!! perhaps if they're with the navy that has those aforementioned magic artifacts (such as the compass the crew got their hands on), they could be relaying information to the navy with something similar. they could have posed as a pirate before and come aboard the ship with some lousy backstory about leaving their old crew
-
also funny that you guys are mentioning a dog because i was just drawing the Dog Not Dog Thing that my pirate oc owns
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:51 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
Matunda
I like the name Mori'substel!! it sounds like a good sea creature name. also, did you use word unscrambler to come up with that name (asking because i do that when I'm coming up with gibberish words)
also, the navy roles would be so small that i was thinking everyone would main as a pirate and have a navy side character
-
also funny that you guys are mentioning a dog because i was just drawing the Dog Not Dog Thing that my pirate oc owns

No, I didn't use a word unscrambler. It just came out that way by luck. ^^

Can I make a dog side character? Just like a trained dog that helps carry stuff around. It's wouldn't be exactly useful for anything else other than that.

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:54 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

Can I make a dog side character? Just like a trained dog that helps carry stuff around. It's wouldn't be exactly useful for anything else other than that.

as long as it's an NPC, then yes. we could do an NPC list of animals on board for the crew to interact with since i was considering adding a ship cat and my OC's dog in
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:01 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello everyone! I'm late once again
What did I miss?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:04 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
not much, just discussing plot and character ideas right now!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:06 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Matunda said:

as long as it's an NPC, then yes. we could do an NPC list of animals on board for the crew to interact with since i was considering adding a ship cat and my OC's dog in

I'm not sure if NPC and side character are the same thing xD

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:09 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I think I might make my character a dragon that was cursed in some way to become human (while still retaining some dragony features i.e. his horns, tail, and maybe wings?), and joined the crew in order to find some way to undo said curse?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:12 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
I think I might make my character a dragon that was cursed in some way to become human (while still retaining some dragony features i.e. his horns, tail, and maybe wings?), and joined the crew in order to find some way to undo said curse?

oooh i like that idea! another idea is maybe the royal treasure they're tracking is also known for healing ailments?? so maybe everyone on board has a goal they're hunting it for, either breaking curses or something else. would give another layer to character depth and why the artifact is so magical

Matunda said:

Salt Shaker said:

Matunda said:

I'm not sure if NPC and side character are the same thing xD

i'm just not sure how well a feral character would mesh in a human/oid roleplay 😭

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us