Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Meliora Wolves
08:45:46 crow (he/they/zae)
imagine being a wolf chilling and doing wolf things and then some omnipotent being just switches your gender
 TheFlyingKitten
08:45:04 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Boeing

Could've worded that better, I admit, but I wasn't really thinking about it at the time. >_>
 Boeing
08:42:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
"I think I'm going to make him a female."
I- I... I...
 Meliora Wolves
08:41:58 crow (he/they/zae)
prime example of wolfplay brainrot
 TheFlyingKitten
08:41:00 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Wait, the fuck am I on? I can't do that. XD
 Boeing
08:39:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Wish ^^
 Boeing
08:39:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
That will never stop sounding wrong.
 Unfulfilled Wish
08:38:58 Blue Poison Dart
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:37:25 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-WP Click-

I think I'm gonna make him a female.
 QueenAlderamin
08:35:02 Queen / Jo
In game sense is there a difference between a admin and a manager just curious
 Continental Wolves
08:34:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
Very nice, absolutely loving see all this art from art fight
 TheFlyingKitten
08:33:03 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Oof, I've been donating a lot of food to Hidden Falls lately.
 QueenAlderamin
08:32:08 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m glad I can come to wolfplay to get a break
 MidnightXHunters
08:31:58 
Goodnight y'all
 MidnightXHunters
08:29:55 
Ok I thought so
 Eternity
08:29:33 ET
Yes, talking about Draconis Theory and Horse Eden is fine.
 BJake
08:29:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Eyy, new attack, opinions?
 MidnightXHunters
08:28:56 
Is it ok to talk about the Wolf play sister games?
 QueenAlderamin
08:28:10 Queen / Jo
Definitely canÂ’t talk about the animal one I play then on my ps5 that got too many animals lol 😂
 Meliora Wolves
08:27:09 crow (he/they/zae)
Incarnated Rise Up From Hell saunters up to Cruciger Globus batting their eyelashes.

Stats: Charisma +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

...thats your half brother

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Sun Bear : -5
Red Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 5, 2024 11:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moonshadow,
For the ability Fire Hypntization, based on your description I don't see at all what the ability has to do with fire? Based on the description you've given it just sounds like a Psyche Dragon's ability. All I ask is this ability is adjusted so it has to do with fire, and isn't just a Psyche ability. Once that's adjusted Azar will be accepted.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 5, 2024 11:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 5, 2024 11:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Paxon Elias Nethersoul;
Goes by Pax
Role:
New Rider
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Time Discount on Neka.cc

→ 5'11 in Height, Lean Build
→ Pale Skin That Tans Easily
→ Deep, Dark Red Brown Hair
→ Sectoral Heterochromia of Blue and Green in Both Eyes
→ Narrower Hips, Slightly Wider Shoulders
→ Short Hair, A Little Wavy/Unruly
→ Almond Shaped Eyes; Slightly Hooded
→ Nimble and Long Fingers; Strong Grip
→ Calloused Hands and Scarred Knuckles
→ Surprisingly Fit; Six Pack Abs
→ Straight, White Teeth

Personality:
Mostly Calm | Easily Irritable | Doesn't Like Being in the Spotlight | Attention Starved | Affectionate but Awkward-ish | Friends are Family | Not Close with his Family | Black Sheep | Intelligent | Articulate | Not Easily Impressed | Uninterested in Status | Lower Self Value | Determined | Self Motivated | Kind of Quiet | Extroverted When 1x1 | Wants to be Loved Openly and Proudly

WIP

Dragon:
Open
Stengths & Weaknesses:
Stengths
+ Intelligent Mind; Quite Strategic Brained
+ Surprisingly Athletic & Fit
+ Impressive Endurance
+ Quick Learner; Naturally Gifted With Certain Weapons

Weaknesses
- Not a Physical Powerhouse
- Not Gifted with Knives.
- Not Great in Close Quarters; Prefers Distance
- Attention Starved

Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None
Kin:
Daegon Nethersoul [Older Brother]
Emilia Nethersoul [Younger Sister]
Maura Nethersoul [Mother]
Aaron Nethersoul [Father]
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Lil WIP

Edited at June 9, 2024 06:50 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 6, 2024 11:07 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
He should be fixed!

Imperial Sands said:
Moonshadow,
For the ability Fire Hypntization, based on your description I don't see at all what the ability has to do with fire? Based on the description you've given it just sounds like a Psyche Dragon's ability. All I ask is this ability is adjusted so it has to do with fire, and isn't just a Psyche ability. Once that's adjusted Azar will be accepted.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 6, 2024 02:01 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finnegan on page 5 is finished.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 6, 2024 09:06 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Firix [/Formerly Matalala] is complete! Please let me know if anything need to be changed.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 6, 2024 11:16 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credits to Pack# 226175

Zephyrus

"Howl"

237 years

Male

Role: Mentor Dragon

Class:

Air Dragon is first choice, Ice Dragon is Second (I'm not sure what's open)

Appearance:

He has a light shimmer like sparkly snow over all of his scales. His scales are white. He has a long slender body, that is lithe and flexible. It can twist and turn in the air. The hard scales helps the wind slip by him and make him faster. His scales are hard and jagged, but they are small and neat similar to little ice crystals. They are layered in a predictable pattern. He has a large wingspan for his small body. He stands roughly around 15 feet tall at the shoulders. His legs are slender and not as muscular as his strong wing and shoulder muscles.

He has a wide broad head with a few seven inch spikes coming out the back of his head and down his back. His nose is pointed and helps create an aerodynamic body structure. His feet are clawed, and appear similar to a bird of prey. Wickedly sharp and dangerous. They are a steel gray, which appears very similar to the color of swords. His neck is medium and muscular. He can turn his head a good 135 degrees. He has round light sky blue eyes. He has a thick scaled white eyelid, and underneath, he has a secondary clear eyelid, which protects his eyes, but he can see through it.

His wings are leathery and without the protective armor of scales. His tail is long and slender, even though it is strong and acts as a rudder steering the rest of him along. He has four legs. He has sail like tail parts made up of the same leathery stuff as his wings. He has badly disguised ear holes on the side of his head covered by a small flap of skin. He has little claws or a protruding bone on the edge of his wings.

89-A8075-A-1-B37-4-C2-E-AF48-204-F2697-F9-F5.png

Credits to swiftystarss #262758

Personality: [Detailed Description]

Solemn, prideful, suspicous, aloof, cold, disdainful, takes everything literally, prickly, doesn't get humor, waspish, confused and clueless

He has a very solemn, severe, harsh demeanor. He uses it to hide his emotions under a very very very deep covering. As a logical dragon, emotions have no place, and they mess logic up. It confuses him, when he thinks one way, but his emotions tell him to do another. He seems to be calm, because he normally maintains a very quiet and still posture. However, his temper bursts forth, and is quite violent comparing to other dragons. He can go from tranquil to almost tearing people's heads off. He is quite intelligent, and he has the ability to be acerbic.

He is very out of place in a group setting. He can begin to feel overwhelmed. He often settles in to become quiet and harshly judges everyone who comes by. He doesn't think that he's a very nice dragon, so he's suspicious of anyone who is nice to him. He expects that everyone is trying to make him look bad, and he hates being humiliated. He doesn't like to be nice to others, so he doesn't understand why someone would want to be nice, especially to him. He almost never tries to get involved unless someone makes him, or he is desperately bored. He puts himself first, and often makes it about him. He goes around with the mindset that he should be taken care of first. He realizes that not everyone is thinking about him.

He is intelligent, even if he is a slow methodical thinker, and not the fastest on his claws. He doesn't care about what others think, including most loved ones, as long as it doesn't restrict where he is allowed to be. He understands societies defintion of justice, but unless something unjust happens to him, he doesn't care about enforcing it. If you gain his respect, you gain his loyalty. He's not afraid to be challenging, and he's in the habit of being argumentative. He prefers to be by himself. He doesn't have to deal with everyone's stupidity, and he doesn't have to pretend to be a nice dragon. Normally, he keeps his thoughts and opinions to himself, but they can be unleashed, if he is given any opening, or loses any control. He holds nothing back until he gets a grip on himself. It's normally all or nothing.

Howl is only impulsive, when he has an unusual excess of emotions. It makes him become unpredictable. This is one of the reasons he keeps his emotions tampered down. When he's not explosive, he's good at planning. Howl likes predictabilty, and knowing what's going to happen. He isn't good at analzying motives, because he would have to understand emotion. Emotion confuses him, and he doesn't know how to deal with it, or understand it. Emotions give information away about himself, and he doesn't like that. He wants to maintain information which gives power to himself.

Howl prefers to be passive, and let things pass by without acting. He doesn't understand why he would want to get involved in something that is not his problem. He avoids asking for help, because he prefers to be independent, and he doesn't trust others. Howl is more curious than he appears, but he tries not to give any hint. Howl could be rebellious, especially if his rider was. Howl is very persistent, and once you get him to commit, it's easy. It is hard to pin him down, because he often doesn't think people are worth his time. Depending on how emotional his rider is, Howl will probably only have a romantic partner that is pretty and well formed, rather than a personality that he admires. He would see it more as a way to pass on his genes rather than something he wants purely for itself. He doesn't get emotionally or romantically attached easily.

Rider:

Maximillian Cantacuzene

Abilities:

Gas Movement

As an air dragon, he has the ability to move the air, particularly the parts that help him breathe, so he can fly higher and more efficiently than other dragons. It's harder to do closer to the ground because the atmosphere is denser, so he probably wouldn't be able to suffocate anyone unless they were high enough to already start having natural issues with breathing and exercising at the same time.

Air Movement

In addition to being able to move gas molecules, he is able to control air currents and cause himself and other flying creatures to fall out of the sky, veer off to one side, or be propelled into the air.

Echolocation

He is very attuned to the sounds that the wind brings him and he can figure out what is going on from far away. The noises he makes can bounce back and he gets information. It helps him be a good hunter and just nosy...which he's not of course. There more objects there are the more muddled and less detailed information he gets. Also distance affects the information he receives.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Natural Flying Skill

This isn't necessarily an extraordinary ability but he is very comfortable with heights and has a very aerodynamic body so it would be hard to outfly him. He is very agile and flexible.

He has very good eyesight.

He has sharp claws.

He has a resistance to the cold, and he has scales so he is not sensitive to wind. Everything is made of hard scales so he doesn't have to worry about static hair or something similar.

~~~

He does not have a good sense of smell, taste, or a particularly good sense of taste.

He feels out of place on the ground.

He is a smaller dragon than most, and he is not as strong.

He is very bad at socializing and emotions.

He is a slow methodical thinker. (not necessasrily a weakness, but not necessarily a strength)

Water scares him, but if you could teach him to not panic and hold his breath, he'd probably be pretty good at swimming particularly using his wings underwater and his tail to steer.

Likes & Dislikes [Optional]

Flying

Cold and Wind

Independence

Solitude

~~~

People/others/dragons

Teamwork/cooperation

Compassion/people skills

Emotions

Crush:

open pm me

Mate:

open pm me

Kin:

(Suggestion, I think the closest dragons to his type are obviously wind, but storm and ice, if someone with that type of dragon wants to be related to him) Open

Affiliations:

open pm me

Other:

Gotta love Toothless from HTTYD

Edited at June 7, 2024 10:35 PM by Sir Froggington
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 02:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Keraunophoros;
Ke - Rav - No - Fo - Ros
Alias:
He Oftened Introduces himself as Keraunos instead of his full length name.
Rav, Ravno, Phoros, Nori and Kerav are common Nicknames.
He was Older When He Chose his Rider
Male
Role:
AWOL Dragon
Class:
Storm
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Tenebris Umbra for This. She gave this to me, so please no one else use it.

Personality:
Dominant | Slow to Trust | Wary | Naturally Grumpy | Protective | A Bit Territorial | War Dragon | Defiant | Highly Indepedent | Willful | Headstrong | Ungovernable | Intractable | Self-Assured | Impassive | Generally Uninterested | Well Composed | Medium Temper | A Lil Moody | Vicious | Deadly | Powerful | Experienced | Impatient with Certain Things | Resolute | Stoic | Implacable | Enduring | Commanding | Silent Guardian Type | Intimidating | Extremely, Almost Painfully, Loyal | Unyielding | Courageous | Grim at Times | Guarded | Somber | Unforgiving | Steadfast | Vigilant | Perceptive | Reticent [Except with Fallon] | Taciturn

Keraunosphoros is the definition of an immovable object, in both physicality and personality.

Rider:
Fallon Hayes

Abilities:

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Likes & Dislikes:

Crush:

Open Maybe
Mate:

None
Kin:

Savo'alath [Younger Sister] - He hasn't seen his little sister in years, and he harbors a bit of guilt, as he knows being related to him wouldn't make her life easy if she ever chose a rider. He's tarnished both their names essentially, and this does bother him even if he doesn't show it.
Affiliations:

Fallon Hayes | His Rider

Savo'alath | Beloved Younger Sister

Tatsuo | War Comrade; Trusted Companion

Thalassia | Silent Friendship

Other:
The Big Scary Boi <3

Edited at June 8, 2024 03:20 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 05:05 PM

pyromaniac

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Kayne D’Angelo

Role: New rider

Appearance:

Wavy dark brown, almost black hair just long enough to put in a tiny little ponytail if in a foreseen combat situation, although he usually leaves it down and adds some Viking-style braids on the sides to keep it mostly out of his face. He has light colored skin, and startlingly icy blue eyes. Kayne is built like a Navy SEAL, tall, standing at 6’3, lean, but not skinny, obviously well muscled. He weighs in at 160 pounds, not light, but not too largely built either, he might seem average if it weren’t for the fact that any weight on him is pure muscle. He has the abs, he has the guns, he’s got the chiseled face with the scruffy beginnings of a beard that doesn’t look half bad on him, unlike some young men who try to grow beards and end up looking homeless, Kayne could totally work a beard but he prefers to keep a shave and never lets it grow out much, considering it a liability in a combat situation. Who would want someone grabbing at your beard? Unfortunately for Kayne, he is, for lack of a better phrase, freaking hot, and he hates every second of it. He trained to be this way for efficiency, for his own survival, not to pick up girls.

Kayne prizes efficiency over everything, and his attire reflects such. He hates having to speak, so he attempts to let his appearance speak for him.

He wears a sleeveless shirt with a gray/black mottled leather cuirass over it as armor, and if flying or in cold weather, he has a black leather jacket he throws on over as insulation and a windbreaker. Black pants follow to complete the Goth Ranger look, with sturdy black leather riding boots built for combat. He also has a black and gray mottled cloak that he brings out on especially chilly occasions, or just when he’s feeling broody and wants to put his hood up while he listens to everything from a comfortable corner and sharpens his knife, so like… most of the time.

And I cannot fail to mention the weapons. You’ll never find them all. I myself only know about half of them. He finds a new one and a new place to put it every couple days. But I’ll tell you about the ones I know. Nevermind, that’ll take too long. Brief summary it is then. Daggers in his boots, a pouch of throwing knives strapped on his right thigh, two pairs of fighting knives sheathed on his belt, and an X of two scimitars in a scabbard on his back, with a detachable quiver that occasionally is strapped in the crook of the X. He has a bow that he will sling over his shoulder (or strap to his dragon’s saddle), and he can use it well enough to get the job done, but he excels at close quarters combat, preferring to get as up close and personal to his enemies as possible. He also has a bandolier of different random blades he slings over his shoulder too, when he’s feeling particularly edgy that day. He is currently attempting to work out a way he can mechanize his leather vambraces to have a blade pop out, or shoot darts.

Personality:

Kayne is… Complicated. He is a big introvert, and while he is confident in himself, he is definitely that quiet one in the shadows, always listening, hardly ever participating. He doesn’t speak much, but when he does, it is memorable. He has a very serious, no nonsense outlook on the world, and struggles to connect with people, so he just doesn’t try. He’d rather be out in the wilds anyway, although he has an interesting sense of humor that shows itself at the most unexpected times.

Kayne was raised by his uncle and was training with him to become a ranger before he was chosen by his dragon. This gave him experience in the wilderness, weapons, and very strong awareness for the world around him, however, being a ranger meant he was away from people, towns, and culture for long periods of time, fostering a gruff, unreachable attitude and an attachment problem. He is highly analytical, and again, prizes efficiency over all else. Never expect Kayne to give you a sentence when just one word, or a shrug, will get the message across perfectly. This makes him come off as pretty rude, but he doesn’t understand that people actually might want to talk to him.

In combat, Kayne is brutal. He thinks quickly and then just goes, and when he does, he goes for blood. However, the most dangerous he can be is when he just doesn’t think. Kayne suppresses emotions, but when his temper is flared, he can turn into the most berserk psychopath, never stopping until every threat lies dead at his feet. He needs some polishing up though, while he has great potential and instincts, his fighting style needs work on the finer details, things his uncle as a ranger never taught, preferring a sink or swim, figure it out yourself, kind of teaching method. This may be where Kayne got his brutal survival mode switch. This is a switch that gets flipped in a high stress combat situation, where Kayne can literally lose his mind for a time and snap out of it only when he has won, or is so badly injured, he collapses.

He appears to be a chill person, but this is his mask for high stress, anxiety, and claustrophobia. However, he pushes through all of these and is careful never to let the mask slip and emotions spill out. He seems like a rude inconsiderate person, until you take a closer look, seeing him flip over a turtle or whisper an apology to an animal he is hunting, before he shoots it. He has a very high sense of empathy, but it leaves him feeling overwhelmed because he doesn’t know how to help humans, though he’ll be the first one to put himself between some stranger and a threat, and then shrug it off like it was nothing later because he doesn’t know how to act after the adrenaline. Animals, the woods, the expanse of the world, that is the realm he lives in. Kayne has many qualities of a phenomenal leader, although the responsibility of that isn’t something he appreciates, so he forsakes that part of him that wants to step up and make a difference, for fear of messing up and someone else getting hurt because of his bad decision. He is beginning to realize that people need him though. He cannot just stay in the shadows and the fringes of conflicts. He is a dragon rider now.

Kayne has his issues, nevertheless, if someone were to get through the walls he has built around himself, to pull him out of the woods of his anxiety and overthinking nature, and show him what fun it can be to have real friends, and the difference he can make in the world, he will be the most loyal being there ever was.

Dragon: to be determined

Stengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

Strong and athletic

Strong willed

Handy with weapons

Close quarters combat

Highly analytical

Hyper focus mentality in combat

Great leader (if/when he finally does step up)

Weaknesses:

Pushes himself too hard

Will die before he gives up

High stress and anxiety

Claustrophobic

Short temper

Trust issues

Slow to respect other people, getting into trouble with his superiors

Has a psychopathic switch flipped in battle and may end up hurting himself or others who get in his way

Likes & Dislikes:

Outdoors

Animals

Hunting

Combat training

Sitting in a corner eavesdropping while he sharpens his blades

Dark humor

Flying

Reaching new goals

Collecting weapons

Sharpening his blades

Listening to drama (but don’t freaking bring him into it)

His dragon

Dislikes:

People in general, especially extroverts

Being cold and wet (will immediately make his cranky and irritable)

Loud noises

Being bossed around by someone he doesn’t respect

Being forced to depend on others he doesn’t know or trust

Being brought into drama

Being weaponless and helpless to protect himself or others

Crush: none, although may develop in RP

Significant Other: none

Kin: Corran D'Angelo/Uncle/ age: 48/ Occupation: Ranger

Other: I have always loved the How to Train Your Dragon movies, but I'm also currently obsessed with Fourth Wing too

Edited at June 8, 2024 12:52 PM by pyromaniac
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 7, 2024 05:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
We only have 1 Newbie Rider Spot available.

pyromaniac said:
Reserve male dragon rider. Can he be a mentor or are there no more spots left? If not, student is fine

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us