Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:18:53 On haitus
Ever since i went fulltime at work, i went from having a weekend day off every 4 months, to almost every week
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 04:19 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Edling,
Your character is accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 07:51 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I steal a werewolf loner? Please?
Name:
Alexis Wolff
She had a human male in her bloodline about 3 or 4 generations ago. His son had taken up after the werewolf mother like how you mentioned something like that in the vampire section. Just going off on a limb there. They kept his last name, but the human blood has been bred out of her.
Species:
Werewolf
Rank/role:
Loner
Personality:
This woman is a strong, independent girl. She tends to come off as rude and uncaring when you first meet her, but she's actually the opposite. She can hardly stand on one hurt, vampire or werewolf. Even a human. Okay, maybe not all humans. Living on her own has made her tough. Resilient. And she hates the hospital, so she's developed her own ways to get around that. Once you get inside her inner circle, she's more like the mother friend. Making sure you are okay. She'll drop anything to make sure her friends are okay. Her main triggers to become a wolf is anger, distrust, and sense of when someone's acting suspicious, you don't know what they're doing, you want to get out there, but there's no way there. She has pretty firm hold of not going to the werewolf State at that one. She's also afraid of needles.
Appearance:
Alex is a tall young woman with long brown hair and gray eyes. Her left eye happens to be slightly darker than her right. Flecks of dark, almost black line the inside. Dark green glasses frame her eyes in a way that say look at me. She has pale skin that has a very small bit of tan. A tiny amount of freckles line her nose, but a fading as the year moves on. Alex walks with confidence and pride. Her voice strong and demanding. She may be young, be she is not scared. One draw back to her beauty, is she has a scar along her forearm and up her arm to her collar bone. She has a thin scar through left eye, but it's ain't enough not to notice. Is much more prominent in her wolf form. The origin will be reviled, eventually. As for hight, standing 5'10", she is pretty tall. Yaeh, tall. Alex tends to dress in dark gray, maybe some dark blue. Also, sneckers. Nothing else. Barefoot or snecker foot. A muscular frame sets off her string bean build. Fast on her feet, there is a good chance you will have a bloody nose if you tangle with her.
-
A large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckly she retaned her sight in that eye. Nochted ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look.
Relationship status:
Open, does Ikaris V. Ravik have a live interest? I am a fan of forbidden romances. And the thought of their alpha liking a loner would be pretty cool. Add to this distrust. If you can't tell, I like drama.
Sexuality:
Straight
Dislikes:
Spell check not working, Baths(Showers are fine, but baths), loneliness, people judging her, Did I mention spelling? Veggies
Strengths:
shifting, protecting, and calming people down
Weakness:
Not being part of pack so no support, living on her own for a while so social awkwardness. Has lived under a rock (my excuse for living under a rock personally and not understanding the LGBTQ+ community well)
Other:
I may or may not have combined my favorite human oc, and my favorite wolf OC to make her. That's why her wolf description is not so long.
Probably doesn't have that wolf telepathy. Because she has no pack. I mean if needed she could, but I don't see who she telepathy with? Telepathize? Mentally message? With.

Edited at October 13, 2024 08:38 AM by Bobcat
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 04:23 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bobcat,
Your character is accepted! Also, about Ikaris, he doesn't currently have a relationship, but I cannot promise any relations with him! I like to see how things play out in roleplays :D
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 07:03 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Niemir is completed :)

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 07:11 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux,
They're accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 07:13 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve a vampire and a werewolf please ^^
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 07:14 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moose,
Of course!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 13, 2024 11:16 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~ Jaedyn “Jae” Easton ~

“I’m obviously an angel, no one will believe you otherwise.”

Full Name:

Jaedyn Hayes Easton

Nickname(s):

Jae - He introduces himself as Jae to everyone

Species:

Werewolf

Hunter Officially (Unofficially is willing to do whatever is needed)

Male

Birthday:

August 4th

Sexuality:

Bisexual - Female lean but isn't shy with guys

Personality Type:

ESTP

Enneagram:

3w2

Birthplace:

Lincoln City, Oregon

“I believe in two things; winging it and pinky promises.”

Appearance:

Jaedyn is superficially far from presenting himself as an intimidating force but is dually not a young man who is easily dismissible. Comfortable at his height of 5’11, Jae has that of a more proportional and rectangular figure to him. His shoulders are perhaps not the broadest, but they square nearly evenly with his hips, which are strictly straight versus narrowing. A man of athletic physique, Jaedyn does not initially seem the type to be a heavy hitter, but he’s in near peak shape. Most notably he can be considered well-toned in his arms, shoulders, core, and legs - giving him the definition of an Olympic-worthy swimmer’s build (which would be a fair observation since he is quite committed to freestyle swimming). The young man’s skin tone can overall be considered a lighter beige, albeit with warm undertones. Body aside, Jae’s face is structured to be typed as triangular, defined by a narrower forehead, well-defined jawline, and subtlety to the appearance of his wider set cheekbones.

The most prominent feature Jae possesses though is his hair. While naturally his hair is a light caramel coloration, the only evidence of the color being due to his eyebrows now, Jae maintains a faded pink dye job. Shorter but full sits the lightly curled and equally light pink head of ringlets Jaedyn has. Tapering down to the nape of his neck and both behind and barely over his ears, they handsomely thin, though that light curl is still vastly evident. A few more wispy curls curtain his forehead, though none are long enough to brave past his eyebrows to impair his vision. No one could describe the sights of his locks as ‘poofy’, but it does reflect a voluminous shine and holds a relatively silky texture. As for eyes, Jae’s are a rich hazel that are comprised of a delicate yet chaotic blend of browns, greens, and gold. His hazel kaleidoscopes are framed by darkset lashes that are both long and hold a soft upward curve.

Jaedyn’s voice is spoken with nothing short of crisp confidence despite the fact he rarely thinks too hard about what tumbles out of his mouth. While not the deepest, the tone he projects does have a smooth masculinity. Naturally, Jae strays into speaking a bit quicker-paced, but not so rushed that one would need to ask him a thousand times what he said. While it's a tempered sound with ranges varying on his mood and whatever is cycling through his head, he can certainly bark rather aggressively when pushed into a situation that flips him onto the defensive or for the sake of being necessarily reactive.

While it was an effect Jaedyn had never intended to perfect, he has undoubtedly mastered the art of Clark-Kenting. For both projects and anything requiring him to concretely focus on what’s up close, he slips on wayfare-styled frames that are a solid black pigment. If his glasses are on and his mouth is closed while he’s intensely focusing, miraculously he manages to emit a completely unassuming and even reserved aura that contradicts everything Jae is typically known to be. If it weren’t for the pink hair staple, without the glasses he could pass as someone else, albeit his focus in silence is also to blame for this effect.

For wardrobe, Jae’s style is as unpredictable as his next move. He adores the comforts of ugly sweaters, turtlenecks, and sweatpants while simultaneously also being a man to dress in jeans, a tank top, and a ball cap. His clothing is usually vibrant in coloration with the exception of his graphic or band tees. The only consistent part of his wardrobe is the small silver stud earrings he wears regardless of his fashion choices on any given day.

Wolf Appearance:

The coloration of Jaedyn’s wolf form is a secondary testament to his more natural hair color. It’s primarily a caramel brown base with inconsistent splotches of more rustic and deeper chocolate colors. The fur itself is both thick and wavy, not nearly as curly as his hair outside of his wolf form, but enough for it to be noticeable. It’s certainly not lacking in being thick by any margin, creating an almost more than necessary shield of insulation.

In this form, Jae is roughly 39 inches in height at the shoulder with a considerably slender but dense build. From nose to tail tip, he’s about 80.4 inches (6.7 feet) long. Having a more broadened snout as well as muzzle, Jae’s ears are considerably more rounded in definition albeit maintaining a clear point. The only other more broadened feature of his wolf form would be the paws he stands on that could very well belong to a wolf a fraction larger than himself. Considering he’s more of a power type than a speedster though, larger paws aren’t something he’s particularly upset about, unlike his slimmer and less defined tail in comparison to other wolves.

Personality:

Energetic: A mover and a shaker, Jae is never bored for long. He has a thousand hobbies, picking them up and only putting them down in favor of jumping to the next amid his cycle. While he’s a bit physically incapable of being a content homebody or couch potato, he can sit down for extended periods if he’s focused on something that allows him to be sedentary, but even then he can’t help but bounce a leg or tap his fingers. Jae isn’t exactly a young man who requires much to recharge, if his poor sleeping habits hold a testament to it, but he does find peace amid his energetic whirlwind through the things he does.

Spontaneous: Having a tendency to jump the gun, Jae is a consistently enthusiastic and impulsive creature. He’s unbothered by rapid change or sudden events which makes him adaptable and flexible to everything going on around him. This quality also rightfully makes Jae a rather unpredictable young man as well considering how easily he can be carried away on a whim.

Social: Jae may not necessarily like everyone he comes to socialize with, but he will socialize with anyone. He severely suffers from the fear of missing out which further compels him to always act on whatever he may be invited to do or go along with things those around him are doing. All in all, he does genuinely enjoy being around people of all types, but most especially with the people closest to him is where this social butterfly really soars.

Competitive: Jaedyn very much commits to even the most tame of competitions fiercely. From board games to feats of athleticism, Jae has a tendency to get rather intense and occasionally aggressive. It’s not that he’s a sore loser, he’ll walk away from a loss with a smile, especially if he knew it was something he was destined to lose, but he gives it his all. Seriously his all. Competition in any capacity makes him feel accomplished only if he fully invests his capabilities into it regardless of the outcome. So while he may not initiate something worth competing in, he is the first to commit to the opportunity.

Determined: Regardless of what Jae may be doing or applying himself to at any given moment, he is concretely determined to stick with it. From his loyalties to his hobbies, Jae is not one to give up on what he allows himself to invest in. He is a finisher when it comes to projects regardless of how inconvenient, tedious, or exhausting. And he is a solid friend considering the lengths he’s willing to consistently go to for anyone at any given point in time. Jae does not grasp the concept of giving up or surrendering. It’s entirely foreign and not something he would ever put into practice unless special circumstances required him to abandon his quality of determination.

Mercurial: Energy and emotions can be an intricately blended thing and Jae’s emotional span is no exception to this limbo. While he doesn’t initially come off as a temperamental or mood-swing kind of guy, he is most certainly that. Jae can easily flip from a high-energy, bombastic idealist to a wisdom-weary cynic in the span of seconds depending on circumstance and environment. He may not mean to switch moods at the drop of a hat but it is furthermore a quality that adds a layer of complexity to his already unpredictable persona.

Unorganized: Teeming with enough energy to power full cities, Jae struggles to apply that to forming any kind of structure or organized system. His personal living quarters are testament enough to this quality - the space always looking as if a tornado has ripped through it. While Jae can function as a part of a machine with a system, and honestly needs that subtle form of discipline to be kept in line, he just can’t create or stick to systems of his own.

Bold: Unafraid to voice his opinions or be himself, the lines between bold and shameless with Jae are pretty blurred. He doesn’t usually come off as rudely or aggressively forward but he isn’t shy about anything he does. He could be considered a brave soul that isn’t typically hindered by fear regardless of whether he feels it or not. This quality also pushes him further into being a nearly unstoppable go-getter with a neverending flow of forward moving momentum.

Impatient: If there had to be one thing Jae could be considered as being predictable with it would be his acute lack of patience. For everything. He gets carried away in the pursuit of instant gratification, and as frustrating as it is to get results over time, it's also not a deterrent. With people, he can unintentionally forget to consider that not everyone is running on the same level of energy that he is and more or less expect them to be.

Ruled By Heart: Not to say Jae doesn’t use his head, but his heart usually dictates his final decisions. He wears it on his sleeve but is unafraid of it getting cut regardless of how sensitive he has the capacity to be. At his core, he is very much a lover, but as genuine and as intense as his love can be, his affinity toward consistently being on the move makes it difficult for him to sustain lasting romantic or intimate relationships. While this isn’t so applicable when it comes to Jae as a friend, he does cycle through his social circle before coming back to someone.

Over-Achiever: High energy paired with his determination to see things through, whether Jae specifically aims to be or not, he is very much someone who goes above and beyond in most things he takes on. The satisfaction that comes with both excelling and completing things is also a bonus boost in motivation, especially since he is not without going through phases of near burnout, but his form of medicine is to simply keep moving forward.

Attention-Seeker: Jae would never admit it, but he more or less needs to feel validated through attention, no matter the form it has to come in. Of course, like most, he’ll pine for positive affirmations and attention, but he isn’t without being capable of less-than-desired behavior to get people to pay him mind either. He struggles with being alone, ignored, or simply overlooked. In this regard, he does have a bit of a habit of stepping on boundaries with both introverts and people in general. It's not a malicious act to any degree though, and once he’s been given parameters to follow when it comes to boundaries he will do his best to respect them.

Confident: Even when he’s critically wrong, Jae has a tendency to still speak and act as if he’s right. With his heart ruling over head, he tends to blur the line between opinion and fact and prioritizing feelings over reality at times. That aside, Jae generally walks with a magnetic charming confidence that isn’t disgustingly arrogant or flaunting a suffocating sense of superiority. He’s a young man very comfortable with himself, his likes, and his overall life - so what would there be to feel insecure about?

Possessive: It takes a special kind of thing or person to ignite Jae’s sense of possession, which can certainly waver between healthy and overbearing. While he’s generally willing to share most things, he may get stingy and agitated when it comes to favorite foods, game characters (lord have mercy on whoever takes the dog token before he can in Monopoly), and other varying items. If it has his name on it, it definitely means don’t touch it. When it comes to people, friends and partners alike, he can certainly get both a little possessive and jealous if he feels like he isn’t receiving adequate attention. He can certainly be a little hypocritical in this way considering how wildly he bounces between people, but when he’s with someone, he does expect his presence to be appreciated and isn’t keen on sharing time he carves out to spend with someone in particular with others.

Intelligent: Despite how chaotic and all over the place Jae is at almost every given moment, he is a smart fellow. Very smart. He just simply doesn’t always have the attention span to display the depths of his intellect or apply it without pushing himself to focus intensely. Aside from tasks he can perform as a jack-of-all-trades, the young man is by definition a creative and critical thinker. Definitely the kind of man who thinks well outside of the box as a default.

Relationship Status:

Single - Tends to bounce from one relationship to the next as fast as professional ping pong players hit the ball, but he is capable of healthy commitment with anyone capable of keeping up with his attention span

Other:

~ Jaedyn was predominantly raised by his older sister since the age of six, considering she’s seventeen years older than him. His sister didn’t believe their parents were sufficient in parenting, so Jae remembers few things of them, but he survived just fine under his sister’s care ~

~ The siblings had always been a pair of loners until Jaedyn began to reach for and seek the social and support needs of a pack at the age of sixteen. His sister, however, was vastly against pack life which kept Jae in limbo with wanting to leave but not wanting to abandon his sister until he was twenty years old, and made the decision to find a pack willing to accept him. While there was a small sibling fallout, despite their differences in the paths they've chosen to take, Jae still visits his sister on her birthday and for holidays <3 ~

~ Jaedyn only started to dye his hair pink when he was sixteen to be a menace to his sister! She hates the color so much she, jokingly, threatened to disown him if he ever dyed it pink, so naturally he did it to test that theory. He didn't intend to make it a permanent thing, but he genuinely liked the way it looked on him and has made it his ‘thing’ ever since ~

Edited at October 14, 2024 09:03 PM by Edling
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 14, 2024 05:17 AM

Spookybeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

˚☾˚。𓃦˚☾˚。 Duffy 。˚☽˚𓃥 。˚☽˚
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Name
Marcello Dubhthaigh
Dubhthaigh is pronounced "Duffy" and he always introduces himself as such.

Species

Werewolf

Rank/Role
Loner

Relationship status
Single and doesn’t know how to mingle

Sexuality
Up in the air

Personality
“Uh snappy, rude, aggressive, and way too willing to pick a fight- need I go on?”

“Nooo- that’s not fair! Just look at that smile!”

Duffy is… complicated.

Ok, so he’s not that complicated.
He thinks with his fists before his head and could probably be described as just downright violent at the worst of times. But he has his good moments too. They tend to be far and few, but they aren’t nonexistent. He’s extraordinarily no-nonsense, has no sense of humour, and avoids using sarcasm like the plague. Partially because he doesn’t seem to understand it. Real literal thinker, this one. Because of this, he is also honest to a fault. Painfully blunt, will not consider feelings, and more often than not is genuinely shocked that just a couple words could upset somebody.
Jeez, grow a thicker skin, will ya?

Despite how much of an ass Duffy may come off as at first- he was raised as a complete mama’s boy, as well as having a whole gaggle of older and younger sisters, and it shows. Those women put the equivalent of the fear of god in his heart at the mere idea of mistreating a lady. He has nothing but the utmost respect for women. He could even be described as, can you believe it? A charmer. Complete personality flip. Even if said woman ends up being somebody he hates he will still be civilised. Can’t say the same for anyone else though.

Do not get him started talking about his sisters- he won’t shut up.

Appearance

©13o239 - More Duffy

Duffy is the epitome of a brooding figure. That is until he smiles. The fact he’s not much taller than 5’6” can also throw off any big bad wolf vibes. He has olive-toned skin with a pale scar running across the left side of his face, down his neck, and to his collarbone. He’s consistently scruffy, as in somebody shave this man’s mutton chops and chin stubble off. Please. His hair is the awkward length of too short to tie up, but long enough to get in his face, and the dark circles could be eyeliner he accidentally slept in, or just dark circles from a lack of sleep. His most notable feature is his eyes, as he has heterochromia. His left eye is dark brown, and the right is icy blue.

As far as build goes, despite his somewhat underwhelming height, he’s quite strong for his size. He’s no six-pack bodybuilder- having a bulkier physique and less defined muscles. According to him, it’s ‘more practical’ which is code for ‘I don’t really give a crap as long as I can knock someone’s teeth out’. Despite the rough exterior he has a stupidly cute smile. As in the minute he smiles sujddenly all of his other features are instantly softer- and you can’t quite take him seriously anymore. Damnit.

His fashion sense is pretty monotonous. Plain white t-shirt or undershirt, well-worn jeans or cargo pants, combat boots, and his leather jacket. More often than not they will be grease or oil stains, courtesy of working part-time as a mechanic. Sometimes if he really wants to spice it up, or is recovering from a beating, he may have his hands wrapped up. Another notable set of scars is that his knuckles are pretty beaten up, having a similar pale tone as the scar across his face.

As a wolf, Duffy isn’t all that eye-catching. His fur is the same dark muddy near-black as his hair, with a tan and pale grey undercoat. He’s even on the smaller side in wolf form, with his not-quite-natural markings singling him out as a werewolf more than his size would. He has thick fur, a noticeable notch missing from his left ear, and some thinned-out fur across his snout where his scars run.

Hunting | Competition | Hiking | Cars | His motorcycle - that thing is his baby | cherry blossoms | Fireflies | The woods, especially at night | Trees. Just… trees in general. All trees.

Dislikes
Fighting | Dogs - no he will not explain | Noisy places | Crowds

Strengths
Determined | Honest | Bold | Good aim | Has a decent uppercut

Weaknesses
Honest to a fault | Treads the line of bravery becoming stupidity | Doesn’t know when to back down | Talking emotions | Comforting others |

Other
Can speak some pretty crappy Italian, courtesy of his mama

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Edited at October 14, 2024 05:23 AM by Wilverbeast
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 14, 2024 09:25 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Jae is officially done :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us