Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
12:00:54 Asmodeus (he/they)
bjake

the campus I'm on refused to set off fireworks
 USAJake
11:59:51 Don't call me BJ.
@Asmodeus
Samesies, I was really looking forward to them this year. No one here was in a patriotic mood enough to do any fireworks :(
11:59:04 Asmodeus (he/they)
-Click-

I made this pelt design but I don't think I will turn it in for the contest
 Demon Souls
11:53:57 Demon/Death
What level is best for hunting rabbits?
11:53:31 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm sad cause I couldn't see any fireworks :(
 Blood lust tide
11:52:52 BewareWhoYouTrust
Fireworks
-Click-
 Golden Meadows
11:52:10 Ollie, Gold
Welp, happy fourth of july to all those who are celebrating it.

Me and my cousin are going to sneak out at 11:30, so wish me luck with that lol
 Chaotic Twins
11:51:34 Ryder,Kalian
I'm excited for FMC
 Continental Wolves
11:41:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I haven't done any fireworks this year >.>
 USAJake
11:41:11 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Omgs What do the fireworks look like over there?
 Clear Sky
11:40:55 Sky / Blue - she,her
anyone awake?
 technoblade
11:37:26 Lil Techy | Techno
it sounds like giants stomping around in the distance right now
 Feiella
11:31:36 Fei the writer
I once did warn someone on accident after I sneezed
 Continental Wolves
11:31:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
They look like some of my childhood dogs plus they are only in Louisiana (so a few hours drive away) *^* would totally adopt another dog if I didn't have my elderly gal
 Upstep Pack
11:30:05 the Yellow Pack
Mod problems 101
XD
 Feiella
11:28:44 Fei the writer
Tai
Thankfully not me lol

Bjake
you ok there?
 Obscurity
11:27:53 Tai
I may or may not have warned someone or deleted a post by accident, my bad 💀
 USAJake
11:25:43 Don't call me BJ.
I need sleep, screwing up my spelling that badly.
 USAJake
11:25:15 Don't call me BJ.
Oh gods... no please I meant Buy
 USAJake
11:25:00 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
By them all

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Spotted Hyena : -4
Leopard : -5
    Summer Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 3, 2024 07:32 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

~~Finnegan Aleister~~

Male

Role: New Rider

Appearance: [Detailed Description]

C705-DF14-07-FC-4-CAC-806-A-635694-A181-C1.png

Credits go to Eternity #157083

Finn holds himself with confidence. Although he is barely an adult, many will treat him like one because of the way he carries himself and treats others. He has a skinny lithe fairly muscular build. It is still lanky and boyish. He stands at around 5' 11." He has a wider shoulders and it tapers to a narrow waist, because he is skinny and he has an averagely wide frame. He does not have a lot of excess fat on him. His arms have defined ropy muscles. While he does not have a protruding belly, and it is clear that he is active and fit, his abdomen muscles are not nearly defined as his arms. His legs are slightly longer than his torso and are on the thinner side. He has large hands and large feet. His fingers are long and skinny, and his palms are wide. He has two scars on his right shoulder that are side by side. They are pinkish and slightly raised. They extend downward toward his chest. He also has a scar on his right arm slightly above the bend of his elbow. He has a fourth scar extending from the right side of his belly upward toward the center of his abdomen. He has lighter skin, but for his skin tone he has some tan.

Finn has long messy tangled blond hair that falls a little past his shoulders but not quite to his arm pits. It is often greasy and has very uneven lengths. He needs a good hair cut and straightening out of his appearance. His hair is mostly straight and kinda wavy. He does not know how to deal with it and often leaves it alone which means it gathers twigs and random bits of dust and hair oil. The individual hair strands are thicker and more coarse. He has long messy bangs that can fall to the tip of his nose. His bangs often block his vision unless he ties them back. It is not uncommon to see him constantly push his hair out of his eyes with his hands or comb it out. He has a lock of his hair, which has something green wrapped around it. He normally prefers leather because it lasts longer, is more suitable for the job, and looks more masculine, but he has been known to use other things from vines to ribbons offered to him.

He has blue eyes with almost a purple tinge which makes them look deeper than most. His eyes are such a pure blue that it is obvious they are blue from a bit of a distance away. His eyes are slightly set into his skull. His eye brows are blond but thick enough and dark enough where they are kinda bushy and obvious, making it noticeable that he does have eyebrows so he does not look odd. He has a long skinny neck which connects his head to his bony shoulders. His face is still boyish and smooth. He does not have the harder lines or bigger protrubances of a man. He has a narrow pointy chin and wide cheeks. Although his cheeks protrude and he is skinny, his cheeks remain rounded while his cheekbones are still evident. He has a medium forehead and is on the shorter side. The profile of his face is concave and convex. His forehead does not protrude out in a noticeable way, especially compared to his lower face which juts out. His nose and mouth stick further out. His nose is skinny and slightly pointed at the tip. He has a more shallow nose bridge than would be expected. He has thin lips and a wide mouth. They are very nude in color and are often hard to see in comparison to the skin on his face. He keeps his face clean-shaven as he cannot grow a decent amount of facial hair. He also likes the way his face feels better without facial hair.

His clothing is patchy and mismatched. He has had to make his own clothes out of the leather of many different animals. He has been known to trap small animals and does not necessarily have the best skills to hunt a predator or large hoofed mammal. He prefers wearing boots that are around ankle-high. It protects his feet, makes it easier to bend his ankles, and allows him to tromp through prickly undergrowth without concern for thorns and maybe even some snakes. He prefers to wear pants as they are more suited to a rougher country. Leather pants protect his legs, although they are not the best for keeping the temperature moderated. Admittedly, especially when he was younger Finn does like to not wear a shirt. It makes him feel more...manly? However, that's one of the reasons he has ended up with so many scars on his abdomen, so he has become more willing to wear a shirt for protection and he has become slightly more aware of decorum

04-D0-C1-F7-7977-44-B6-AB56-B56-D81-A6526-B.jpg

Credits go to Eternity #157083

Personality: [Detailed Description]

He has a naturally friendly face, and he stands straight with confidence. He is quick to approach others and initiate pleasantries. He is a decisive person who does not vacillate. He trusts his gut and makes a choice promptly. He is a bit of an adrenaline junkie and tends to get dangerous ideas and implements them immediately before he considers the consequences. It has led him to have a high physical pain tolerance. His brain does not register danger and fear as strongly. When he is doing something dangerous he forgets that he can die.

He can be a bit of a know-it-all. Once he starts talking he is like a relentless flood of words, and he will interrupt and tell you things you already know or did not know and did not want to know and anything in between. He talks like his opinion is the only one that is right. While he will concede things if you push back against him, he will be back at spouting the same opinion not long after. He is capable of seeing when his opinions will cause a constant fight and tension and he is capable of keeping his mouth shut and being amiable. There are few people that hang out with him regularly and willingly that are confrontational to push back against his statements constantly because it would result in a friendship that is constantly with tension. Admittedly, he is normally not completely wrong.

He will accept help if it is offered, particularly if he can tell someone is just trying to be friendly. He bridles at someone thinking he needs their help, and he rarely asks for help. He normally figures something out. He enjoys being with people and not feeling alone. He likes to do things with his hands and keeping his mind busy. He prefers hands on work and getting things done. He is working on being mellow and tries to convince everyone else he is mellow. He does not worry about problems springing up because he figures they will either work out in the end or it won't be his problem anymore. He goes quiet when he is annoyed, tired, sad, or grumpy. He can be a little snappy when he is angry, but he normally covers it up with silence or niceness.

While he tries to get a lot done, he isn't the biggest planner. He does not pay a lot of attention to the time preferring to take a polychronic approach to time. He is often late and it doesn't worry him too much. As long as he is doing something productive, it will get done when it needs to be done. Due to his impulsiveness and sense of time, he is spontaneous with his plans. It is easy to convince him to go do something fun or ask him to help with some type of work. He does enjoy being useful. He normally has a smile on his face and he walks more proud after he has helped someone. He hates not having the answers and leaving someone in the lurch.

Dragon:

Thalassia

Strengths & Weaknesses:

(Strengths and Weaknesses can be both, so I grouped them together with ones that more actively affect each other)

Independence + Problem Solving

He is very independent which has resulted in him being excellent at talking himself out of or physically getting himself out of a mistake. He is not the quickest to accept help, and he rarely asks for help even though it could make the solution easier.

Intuition + Confidence + Impulsiveness

His gut is normally reliable, particularly in regards to judging people. However he often lets his gut drive other decisions which can cause a few problems such as when he has time to think and his feelings and instincts do not line up with the facts, or he trusts his gut and he does something impulsive and dangerous [such as jumping off of a cliff into water without checking how deep the pool is at the bottom] without further consideration for a better plan.

Know-it-all + Arrogance

He knows a lot about a lot and can keep a conversation going even one-sided indefinitely, particularly if he gets on a tangent about something he is passionate about. It also means that he has the ability to talk with a lot of different people, and he has the people skills to be engaging and a good conversationalist. He can be annoying correcting other people, but he can also impress some with his knowledge. He is not the most open-minded person, because he is confident that he is right.

Observant

He is observant and watches people closely for danger. He also likes being in tune with nature through tracking. Being observant makes him a better protector and better hunter.

Likes & Dislikes: [Optional]

He loves being outdoors in nature and with animals.

He enjoys doing things particularly with physical risk to his life. He enjoys facing physical challenges.

He enjoys tracking and hunting because it is a challenge and makes him feel in tune with nature and more aware and observant.

He hates sitting around doing nothing.

He doesn't like to cook.

He doesn't like doing artistic things on paper. (He does enjoy music, and he doesn't mind other people doing the artsy things and enjoying their products, particularly if they are friends.)

Crush:

Pm me

Significant Other:

Pm me

Kin:

Pm me

Affiliations:

Koji + Mattis - his 6' 2" besties and fellow adrenaline junkies.

Aziza - friend

Other:

I really enjoyed the Inheritance Cycle and how it dealt with dragons

Edited at June 10, 2024 03:48 PM by Sir Froggington
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 3, 2024 08:59 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Azarimous
Name Pronuciation:
(az-are-e-mose)
Nickname:
Azar
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Fire Class
Appearance:
Azarimous is an absolute unit. He stands at just under 19 feet tall, with plenty more growing to do at his relatively young age.
Azar has a rectangle shaped head with two long horns, as well as smaller horns along the side of his face. He has small, amber red eyes that glitter with the promise of death. His eyes spark and flicker like fire itself is trapped in his irises.
His scales are charcoal black, seeming to devour the sunlight. His underbelly is a warm brown-orange color. The base of his chest is a brighter orange, and this will become brighter or dimmer depending on his moods. (Example, if he is angry it will flare brighter). Azar has a thick neck with long spikes running down the length of it. These are the same fiery-orange color, and also change depending on his mood.
Inside Azar's mouth is a row of razor sharp teeth, capable of tearing muscle clean from bone. He has small nostrils and a small hook on the end of his nose.
Azar's scales are always slightly warm to the touch. Never enough to burn, but enough to warm your hands in the cold and make flying miserable in the heat. When Azar is feeling strong emotions or using any of his abilities, his scales will noticable become warmer, sometimes to the point of singeing something if he isn't careful.
Personality:
Cold/Caculating/Slightly Aggressive/Proud/Stubborn/Loyal/Intellegent/Clever/ Quick-thinking/ Moody/Oppinionated/Confident/Ambitious/Blunt/Assertive/Protective/
Despite being a fire class, Azar is a very cold dragon. He would be descriped as unfeeling and uncaring. He has feelings and emotions, he just doesn't really care about anything. He's never really had anything to care about.
Azar is quick to anger and has an extremely short temper. Sometimes even one word is enough to set him off. When angry he can become aggressive which often ends in him hurting someone without genuinely meaning too.
If you look past Azar's vast temper, he is very loyal and protective. He has never really had anyone or anything to care about, but in the rare instances that he does form a bond with someone, even if they get on his nerves, he will do anything and everything to protect them. In other words, don't mess with someone he loves, or you might find yourself charred to a crisp.
Azar is also extremely intelligient, and he uses all of his knowledge to his advantage. He has a different way of thinking about things than most do. He is very strategic and dissects information, finding hidden details most would pass over.
Azar is a very proud dragon. He hates being seen as weak or being embarrassed. He is also one to hold grudges, and will do so until he either gets bored or somehow forgives you. He is very ambitious and is always itching for something to do, and he hates sitting around and collecting dust.
Azar's moods can change at the drop of a hat. One moment he could be in a relatively good mood, and the next he's setting a tree on fire. This is something he constantly struggles with and tries to maintain.
Rider:
Ellis de Montfort
Abilities:
Fire Manipluation and Generation:
This allows Azar to create and manipluate fire to his will. This is the ability he uses most often.
Thermokinesis:
The ability to manipluate, create, and control heat. Azar is still trying to figure out exactly how this one works and only practices by himself to avoid hurting others. This also drains him often, as he hasn't quite got it under control yet.
Fire Breath:
This one is pretty self explanitory. Azar can breath fire. His fire is a bright amber, turning to a light blue at the base. Depending on the strength of the fire, half or more of the blast can turn blue with heat.
Fireproof Scales:
Azar's scales are completely fireproof. It doesn't matter the heat or kind, it will not burn him. The impact of a blast can still stun or even injure him, but it will not burn him.
Fire Hypnotization:
If Azar makes eye contact with another creature, he has the ability to breifly control it. This can only occur if the creature bears a burn inflicted by Azar himself. His own fire must burn the creature before he is able to do this. This creates a pathway from his mind to theirs. The bigger the burn, the easier it is for him to find the pathway, and vice versus. He can only control the creature's actions, not it's thoughts. When this occurs the creature will feel a slight burning sensation throughout it's entire body, momentarily paralyzing them. This allows Azar to take control of their body. He will then have full control over the creature's powers and abilities if it has any. He can only do this for a few minutes at a time. It also drains him of most of his abilities for a day or two.
Strengths:
Strength
Fire
Intelligence
Quick healing
Weaknesses:
Water
Cold Weather
Size
Agility
Iron
Crush:
...maybe....
Mate:
Maybe
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
How to Train Your Dragon
Also sorry for the kind of short form, making character sheets is not my strong suit

Edited at June 6, 2024 01:13 PM by _Moonshadow_
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 10:27 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I have an extension for my dragon please?
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 10:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am finally on my PC.
I will be looking through the thread, looking at forms, updating things, etc.

Moon,
I will grant it since this is the only extension you've asked for. 12 Hours Starts Now.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 10:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double H;
Zadok is good with one exception. His Deadly Temptation Powers.
I don't have an issue with the power itself, but the consequences of them. As, failing the little trials could potentially permanently alter someone's character, especially their personality/skills, against their will even if it's in character for them to fail the test. I know there are specific ways to get out of it, but they're Very specific feats, and you could be forcing someone to ultimately change their character in order to get out of the consequence. Unfortunately, until this is fixed, the character isn't accepted.

Spell,
Currently your Lunar Dragon isn't accepted either, for a couple of reasons.
Firstly, you have 8 Abilities listed and only 6 Weaknesses. Secondly, you'll need to edit out any parts that mention her being from a Moon, as we discussed this was no possible for this Rp. Third, with the Sub-Power Lunar Charm, you say its an Influence and not Mind Control, but than also say that her Suggestions or Ideas will be done. Which would make it Mind Control, as you're taking away their options. So this will need to be adjust as well. Fourth, for the Lunar Intuition Ability. The Ability itself seems to have like 3-4 abilities within it, plus the Sub-Powers already listed. For the Ability itself you say its a Passive, Empathic Ability. But then she can tap into the power to see Memories from Emotional Residue, or can see Memories or detect feelings by touching another, or can create an emotional link to scry, etc. with someone. Which, the last few mentioned appear to be active and not passive abilities? So it feels like theres more like 5-6 total powers/subpowers within this 1 ability if you include the two subpowers already listed. Which would bring your total abilities to: 10 or 12. So all of that would need to be adjusted in some form to make it acceptable.

Unfortunately for both of these dragons, the reservations and extensions offered have expired, so I will be removing them from the Roster. You can still edit them, but if someone desires one of the roles now opened, they can reserve it.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 11:05 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a newbie ice dragon?
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 11:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course ❤️
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 11:42 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ayyyyyyy can I steal a dragon spot for Savo? I'll edit her to be a storm dragon, if that's alright
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 11:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also:

I wanted to let you all know of a little Subplot Bee and I are working on.
We've creating a Rider & Dragon pair that are older, the Mentors of the Current Mentors Age Group. Perhaps not their Specific Mentor, but they've know of them at the very least. However, when they were returning from a stealth mission, this pair went AWOL around 6 - 8 months ago after they were accused of murdering a High Ranking Official and their Dragon. When they hear about what has occurred in Ederia, they go in search of the Survivors, in hopes of helping them since they know what it takes to survive on the lamb.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 4, 2024 11:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Excuse me for a moment.
... SCREAMING...

Yes. Of course <3

Mother said:
Ayyyyyyy can I steal a dragon spot for Savo? I'll edit her to be a storm dragon, if that's alright

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us