Wolf Play : Western Trials(Open)
Chatbox
 Nirvana_Sky
06:22:09 Vana
My crazy urge to make a roleplay either children with powers in school environment or turf war (motorcycle gang) but I am indecisive
 Qyusen
06:21:44 Qyu - all pronouns
i've gotten half as many defenses as attacks so far. i think i gotta redesign my human oc, he's kinda boring right now
 Golden Meadows
06:21:08 Ollie, Gold
I have lots of people from WP I want to attack lol
just not enough time
 Qyusen
06:18:23 Qyu - all pronouns
bjake- same to you!
 BJake
06:17:41 Don't call me BJ.
@Qyusen
I genuinely need to attack you on Artfight :'D
 BJake
06:16:16 Don't call me BJ.
On bomb pops too :(
 Qyusen
06:15:55 Qyu - all pronouns
bjake- not the america cats 😔
 BJake
06:14:19 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
The coat of my cup is coming off so quickly
🙁
 Thunder Struck
06:09:54 Thunder
finished finally
-Click-
first decent looking horse ive drawn
 Silly
05:54:33 SL, SilverLined
so once*
 Captain Ezra
05:54:30 Pirate Lord
some times I wish we could delete our own posts if we mess something up
 Silly
05:54:17 SL, SilverLined
Maybe one day. I have major imposter syndrome some once I conquer that it's over for everyone 🫡

I'm waiting for my art to improve a bit more
 Captain Ezra
05:53:22 Pirate Lord
-Click-

correct link I think
 Ecifircas
05:52:50 
Silly, ugh, please open comms here.
 Captain Ezra
05:52:44 Pirate Lord
opp messed up the link
 Captain Ezra
05:52:28 Pirate Lord
-Click-

this is the only art I have right now :)
 Golden Meadows
05:47:51 Ollie, Gold
Oh, didn't realize everyone was showing off their art! It all looks amazing!
 Golden Meadows
05:46:33 Ollie, Gold
Artfight attack #7 complete :)
-Click-
 Silly
05:44:50 SL, SilverLined
I've been doing more manip style things this week because HEE. Here's my recent and my current WIP

-Click-
-Click-
 ScardeyKat
05:35:41 Kat ?
Mmmm everyone has such beautiful art <333

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Jaguar : -4
Bobcat : 0
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Light Rain
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Western Trials(Open)June 9, 2024 06:41 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Starlight
Looks good
Western Trials(Open)June 9, 2024 06:47 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Does this take place in a desert?
Western Trials(Open)June 9, 2024 07:31 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dreserty-plains.
Western Trials(Open)June 11, 2024 06:41 AM

DawnPack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Delilah
Pronunciation: Duh-lie-lah
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Description:
Delilah wears a pretty pink flower given to her by her parents. Her pelt is the colour of brown granite and she smells like a mix of tropical-ness--flowers, bananas, peaches, roses, dragonfruit. Never does she let herself get to the point in which she smells like urine or dung. Delilah has the defect of Chimera, and she has a somatic mutation--barely. She has one golden eye from her sire and an emerald-cloured eye from her dam. Delilah has a dark grey snow nose and the inside of her ears are a very faint light grey.
Delilah.jpg
Personality:
Delilah has anger issues. She keeps to herself and is a big thinker. She doesn't do what most wolves tend to do--she thinks first before acting. She disguises her anger with bold curiosity and selfless bravery. She acts not out of spite, but of necessity. If Delilah feels like it's the right thing to do or she needs to do it, then she will follow through. She doesn't cry often, so when she gets hurt or something big she spaces out which scares a lot of wolves. Sometimes they think she's crazy. Delilah's not naturally strong, but she is small and muscular. She practices running and physical activities to ensure that she is ready and prepared for battle. One weird thing about her: She feels pleasure in pain. For instance, she's running in the woods. The sheer exhilaration denies her the right to feel pain even when it is painful to full-tilt run for half a mile (Delilah does feel pain, but she likes to run because that's her way of relieving her pain by gaining more pain). Delilah also likes to play with her enemies before killing them, which is what most would call manipulation. She manipulates her enemies, getting them to do various things for her to get an item or something in return. In the end, is what is very cruel. She refuses to contribute to her end of the bargain, which means she is very good at pretending. Delilah pretends she is weak and cowardly when she is truly courageous and strong. Cowards make her writhe with anger, for she always thinks, "Why can't they just sacrifice themselves for others who endure more pain than them? It's not like they're worth anything--they're just a cowardly trashbag that deserves to be fatally wounded somehow. I wish I were the one to sink my claws into their flesh." Sometimes, as you can tell, she can be cruel and mistrusting. Maybe, if you think about it, Delilah is afraid of cowards and their cowardice. One of Delilah's setbacks includes being dangerous, and, like pain, they're both equivalent to each other. She likes pain and hates it; she likes being dangerous and hates it. If she's dangerous, wolves listen to her. If she's too risky, she will be feared, which, in the long run, I bet nobody wants to be like that. Delilah is sweet and charming! Her best friend is Nightingale.
Strengths: Pain, running, physical activities, pretending, manipulating enemies.
Weaknesses: Cowardice, mistrustfulness, dangerousness, pain.
Likes: Pain, honesty, ordinary acts of bravery, cake and cookies. Her best friend's motivation.
Dislikes: Rude, mean, or even petty wolves. Wolves that have a disgustingly alarming taste for blood and bloodshed.
Other: (Backstory)
Delilah was doing fine until her great-grandparents died. They died from a vicious attack when the famine began. They were one of the first to die, sadly. Delilah didn't usually get along with her parents, Comet and Horizon, because, for one, Comet was abusive (will NOT play out in Roleplay) and Horizon was utterly mean, which made Delilah feel like she wasn't a good enough daughter for them. It made her feel angry. Very angry, which then led to Anger Issues. Now you know how she developed them. But she did love them, through all of this. Delilah met a beautiful wolf named Nightingale in these times and they became buddies. Delilah spilled all of her secrets, worries, and misgivings to Nightingale. They used each other as a shoulder to cry on. This is what made them become such close friends, best friends, they call it. Delilah looks up to her as an older sister that she has never had.

Edited at June 12, 2024 08:29 PM by DawnPack
Western Trials(Open)June 11, 2024 06:43 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
That is not a rank. Just a guide.
Western Trials(Open)June 11, 2024 07:36 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Western Trials(Open)June 11, 2024 07:40 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it

SwiftfireClan said:
Reserving Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Western Trials(Open)June 11, 2024 07:51 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Spirit
Pronounceation: Spi-rit
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Straight
Discription: Spirit is a black wolf with dull, white spots on chest and legs. His tail-tip is white, and so are his muzzle and ear edges. His paws a a dull white and he has soft, aqua eyes.
Personality: Spirit is normally quiet and only helps with minor injures, but sometimes he will step in and take control of the issue. He isn't afraid of blood, but doesn't like watching others suffer.
Strengths:
Healing
Strong
His Sense of Smell
His Hearing
Isn't afraid of Blood
Weaknesess:
Swimming
Introverted
Is Sometimes Unsure
Seeing Others Hurt
Healing